As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Who is the seventh Friend?

1235»

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    LarLar
    I feel it was more, we don't want a kid on the show hamstringing Ross' stories.

chromdomZonugalDonovan PuppyfuckerNarbusToxShortySlacker71
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    I feel it was more, we don't want a kid on the show hamstringing Ross' stories.

Well yeah but in universe its a conundrum

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Gunter
    Shorty wrote: »
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Joey is the least selfish of the Friends.

He would do just about anything for them.

Except share food

he doesn't do that!
    He did order a bucket of fried chicken, eat just the skin, and offer the chicken meat to his friends.

Rhesus Positive
  • WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Marcel
    Bedlam wrote: »

Except share food

he doesn't do that!
    He did order a bucket of fried chicken, eat just the skin, and offer the chicken meat to his friends.

I think you just made a good argument for why Joey is suddenly the worst

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
    Donovan Puppyfucker
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Bedlam wrote: »

Except share food

he doesn't do that!

I think you just made a good argument for why Joey is suddenly the worst secretly a serial killer.

cu4c1c5yy0xr.png
    Donovan Puppyfucker
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    Richard
    Joey's weird relationship with food honestly makes me relate to him more than anyone else on the show

EDIT: I have yet to get my head stuck in a turkey though

Maddoc on
    Gvzbgul
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Gunter
    Joey's weird relationship with food honestly makes me relate to him more than anyone else on the show

EDIT: I have yet to get my head stuck in a turkey though

Then you haven't lived.

ToxShortyTheodore FlooseveltSlacker71
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    The Chick and the Duck
    exist wrote: »
    Who was Paul Rudd’s character cuz it’s him

The fact that you can't remember his name suggests otherwise

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
    Bedlam
  • IronKnuckle's GhostIronKnuckle's Ghost Registered User regular
    Gunter
    Zonugal wrote: »
    ross, chandler, and monica were all rich: there was even an episode about it! and then joey got that soap opera money.

really, rachel is the only friend who's living situation makes no sense for a good portion of the show.

also of note: ross had a shitty apartment until ugly naked guy's (also wtf? how was he not a poll option!)

him getting a new nice apartment arpund the same time he barely talked about his son anymore clearly means he stoppped paying child support.

I have to imagine he doesnt pay any due to some sort of custody arrangement. Like he had a strong case for full custody and Susan admitted that she didnt want him involved in raising the kid several times

This doesn't really match up with the show.

Ross & Carol seem to have a fairly adult & understanding relationship.

And the fact that she cheated on him should really offer her no leverage in that situation.

Likely, Ross gave full custody to Carol because he knew it'd be best for his son.

It still kinda bugs me that around season two or three they had a couple of scenes between Ross and Susan where they almost seemed to kinda get past the animosity between them, and then dropped the whole thing.