Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PbP] Dungeon World - Fortress of the Ur-Mage: All is Lost (Ur-Mage Victory)

1171820222328

Posts

  • RoshyykRoshyyk Registered User regular
    @Matev defy using any attribute?


  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    Roshyyk wrote: »
    @Matev defy using any attribute?
    Still Dex or Cha, there’s a dance party going on!

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Roshyyk
  • RoshyykRoshyyk Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Krolax | L3 | Human Barbarian | HP 10/24 | AC 1 | XP 0 | DMG D10 | 22 Gold+Gold hand clutching blade

    As ancient skulls begin to roll and dust plumes from the mummy's decrepit bodies, a smile breaks on the face of the twirling Krolax. "I feel so alive!" He continues his graceful barrage.

    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for graceful tornado of death

    graceful tornado of death:
    2d6+1 7 [2d6=5, 1]


  • zeframseezeframsee Registered User regular
    The Ramrods

    Geth, roll 2d6+1 to charge through a barrage of magic!

    to charge through a barrage of magic!:
    2d6+1 4 [2d6=1, 2]

  • RezariRezari Registered User regular
    The Grim Company @Nips @saber_of_black @LaserFowl @SalmonMax
    Nimue will approach the face demanding her fate, and sighed a little, somewhat spurred on by the bard. She looked at it for a moment or two, gripping her staff tightly in her hand, "I don't believe in fate, everything happens one way or another because that is how life goes on. But if you want me to tell you what I think, I believe we will get through this room, and pass this challenge and through the next one, and the ones after that, until we are victorious."

    saber_of_blackNips
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell

    As the figure of Ligriv becomes crushed under the mummies fists, a portal erupts!

    Misty Blue energy turn the surrounding bodies into dust, and swirl as the arcane gate stabilizes.

    Amidst the raving music of the liches, a sailor can be heard to be cuss-canting increasingly louder in volume!

    "Where are you, ya lazy louts!
    Durgon! You were supposed to keep the Druid alive!
    & what is with this terrible music?
    It's like a drunk manatee sucking it's own tits!

    YAR! I'M TALKING HERE!"


    The captain of the Ramrods, Captain Sputlyre arrives, angry and pissed!

    06142vq9afd4.png

    Geth roll 2d6+3 to cancel this shitty song (cast dispel magic)

    this shitty song (cast dispel magic):
    2d6+3 13 [2d6=5, 5]

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
    RoshyykAustinP0027saber_of_black
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    Nimue's words found their way into Lychisma's mouth. He chewed on them before his face scrunched and he shook his head, fog expelling out of his mouth. The faces moved once more, scrutinizing them all.

    "Now, one of you may choose a path. But beware, the whims of time are fickle." The faces intoned before their mouths opened wide enough for a person to enter.

    The Ramrods

    Arngrim charged in heedlessly, which proved to his detriment as a spell struck him. In an explosion of light, a large demonic form appeared, clawing into him before vanishing.
    Geth, roll 3d8 Claw, Claw, Bite

    As Arngrim fought the demon off, Krolax whirled into place, snatching the crystal from the air. The Liches howled as the power was shunted from the withered forms by the Captain's timely arrival and dispel. Arcane energy rippled through the crystal, striking all the member of the Ramrods as the remaining undead collapsed into dust!




    The Pyramid exploded open as the Ramrods returned to their normal size, new power surging and reinvigorating them!
    The Ramrods all level up, select a new advanced move, and recharge all lost HP!


    Claw, Claw, Bite:
    3d8 20 [3d8=6, 7, 7]

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Virgil_Leads_YouRoshyyk
  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    Vermilion whistles idylly as he steers the druid toward the foggy mouth. "Forge our triumphant path, sweet girl."

  • RoshyykRoshyyk Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Krolax | L3 | Human Barbarian | HP 25/25 | AC 1 | XP 0 | DMG D10 | 22 Gold+Gold hand clutching blade

    With a new light about him, seeming to be glowing with arcanic energy still flowing throughout, Krolax catches his bearings. He tosses his sword up on his shoulder and stands by the door to the hallway, awaiting his compatriots to come out of their haze.

    Once at the doorway, Krolax hears a faint voice, “You did well, child. You’ve grown to be quite the warrior. I’ll be seeing you soon.”

    Krolax nods as a calmness washes over him.


  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Durgon | L34 | Cleric | HP 24/24 | DMG D6 | AR 1

    Durgon grunts as they all return back to normal size, but with new power. "Well, that were a surprise." He said little about Lig's demise, and even less to the Captain who was attempting to chastise him.

    Instead the Dwarf turned his attention to his pack. He had a scroll that Angrim had given him that reversed transformations, and he was originally saving it for turning whomever was shrunk back to normal. Now that it looked like that was covered, he could instead dig into his curiosity at the horn he had carried. He had already determined that it wasn't gold originally, which meant that he could likely transform it back to it's original state.

    Pulling out the scroll and the horn, Durgon focused on the magic the scroll contained to read the spell and use it on the horn.

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Ramrods

    As Durgon read the scroll, the letters seemed to burn through the page, consuming the scroll before leaping to the arm and horn. The fire dissipated, leaving a bleeding severed hand clutching a horn covered in runes of power. A small pulse issued from it.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell

    "Krolax, Arngrim, Fox!
    I'm happy you fools survived!
    Bwahaha!

    Durgon's giving me the silent treatment huh?
    Ya found some treasure at least."

    Geth roll 2d6+3 for "What do You Got Thar (spout lore)"

    "What do You Got Thar (spout lore)":
    2d6+3 11 [2d6=5, 3]

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • RezariRezari Registered User regular
    The Grim Company
    Well she couldn't just back down now after that speech and put someone else in. She closes her eyes, grips her staff, and walks through the foggy mouth she had spoken to.

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    Nimue walked into Lychisma’s mouth without trepidation. Seconds felt like minutes, and they seemed to drag into minutes which felt like hours. Finally, Nimue walked back out of the mouth, unchanged save for the tattoo of a sundial on her forearm.

    The Ramrods

    Sputlyre had heard the tales, but to behold the Great Amplifying Horn of Nelga, it was magnificent.
    Shape the World Ramrods, whence came the Great Horn? and how was it lost to the ages?

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Roshyyk
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell

    "Looks like ya got one of them Nilgai horns there. A really old one at that. I've never seen one so great.
    Old Babba would tell me stories of a before time with Nilgai everywhere."

    Sputlyre pauses for moment as she reads the puzzled look on her companions faces.

    "Think of them like a Minotaur, but more fey and deerlike, from what I've heard.
    I don't think anyone has seen one in my lifetime, outside of the usual spooks raving about sprigs and fairies.

    That damn old crow told me they gathered magic in their bones and horns as they grew older.
    Gave them heightened abilities with age. The oldest were said to be powerful enough to deter gods.
    I figured the witch was just trying to instill some respect in my elders until I started seeing relics in the markets."

    The Captain raises her hands to mime antlers over her elven eartips.

    "You'd think for a near immortal, and magical race of people, these horns would be a blessing.
    Word was that mortal folk got jealous and start processing the younger and weaker nilgai for these damn horns.
    Ya still see them in wands and in markets here and there...
    Looks like someone marked this one's origin as Nelga?
    No clue who that is but shit this one has to be worth a duchy outside."

    Sputlyre transitions her hands to that of rubbing coin.

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
    Roshyyk
  • LaserFowlLaserFowl Registered User regular
    Grim Company: @Nips @Rezari @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    Rat, good at making herself forgotten and hidden, emerged next to the druid once she stepped back out. Wiping the back of her own mouth with a tattered sleeve, she spoke in her commoner accent. "Oy, looks like it gave ya some ink."

  • RezariRezari Registered User regular
    Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax
    "What? Yes." She looked at the mark on her arm now and put a hand over it awkwardly. "I... don't recommend that face." She said quietly, and went to go look off in the distance by herself for a bit.

  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    @Matev
    Is the face that Nimue just entered/exited still open? Are all the faces? Or was there some post-exit reaction from the faces?

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    There was no other reaction from the faces. I will note this should likely be considered a victory since the last time a party member went into a portal they didn't come back.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    saber_of_black
  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    "You survived." The elf attempts to muffle his surprise.

    Well then, he proceeds to approach the pile of sand and kick a toe around. Anything worth reckoning in the sands?

    "We've surely enjoyed a small victory, but how does it all piece together?"

    Geth roll 2d6+1 to Discern Realities for trinkets in the sands.

    trinkets in the sands:
    2d6+1 5 [2d6=2, 2]

  • RoshyykRoshyyk Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Krolax | Lvl 4 | Human Barbarian | HP 25/25 | AC 1 | XP 0 | DMG D10 | 22 Gold+Gold hand clutching blade

    “Let’s keep moving. Don’t want to waste this surge of energy.” Krolax spout to the party as he walks out of the room, toward the hallway. He steps passed the pile of ash, strewn on the pedestal, and notices the wraith in the mirrored painting, as he rounds the corner.


  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell

    The Captain, follows Krolax and begins pulling out 4 health potions.

    "I dipped into our emergency resources this time,
    here ya go, one for each of ya.

    I figure you folk know your way around at this point, so I'll let ya lead.
    If ya want advice, just speak up"

    The Captain passes the Wraith, and upon Krolax's acknowledgment of it, ignores it.

    VayBJ4e.png
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    Vermilion found a chunk of ruddy stone and saw a bit of volcanic glass in the sand. The more sand started pouring through the ceiling, more wind started blowing through the mouths, swirling the sands to obscure vision and crust on the crusaders.


    The Ramrods
    Is there a particular part of the gallery you're headed towards?

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell

    The Captain stands outside the door the Fox had scouted, and gives the Fox a nod before entering the scorched shrine.

    What do I see?
    Is it a shrine that we would recognize? (asking because of Fount of Knowledge)
    Who is the shrine dedicated to?
    The Captain looks about the room


    Geth roll 2d6+3 for "What Bloody Shrine This Be? (spout lore)"

    "What Bloody Shrine This Be? (spout lore)":
    2d6+3 12 [2d6=3, 6]

    VayBJ4e.png
  • SalmonMaxSalmonMax Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    The Grim Company

    Kestrel shielded her eyes with a hand and went to Vermilion, who was standing right there at ground zero.

    "Looks like our welcome's worn out. You see anything in there?"

    SalmonMax on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Ramrods - The Spellbook Shrine



    As you entered, you could see this room was a mess. The walls were marred by objects partially phased through them, as well as scorches and missing chunks. The tell-tale signs of spells gone awry. Motes of many colored light danced through the chamber, born aloft on an unfelt wind. Against the East wall, a spellbook that looked to be thousands of pages of length and bound in scales rested upon a pedastal. On the floor next to the book, a long red feather sat next to an empty bottle.

    The Captain immediately noticed the pedestal was not inanimate material, but a pair of emaciated, grey skinned undead who bore the enormous book on their crooked shoulders. They were missing their eyes, and their mouths were sewn shut.

    The book was massive, almost as big as Fox, clocking in at 4 feet tall, 3 feet wide, and 1 foot thick. Sputlyre recognized the the images of the Ur-Mage and Death on the locked cover. The binding was made of the impenetrable scales of the Tarrasque. This was clearly one the legendary 13 Spellbooks of the Ur-Mage!
    Shape the World Crusaders, what rumors abound about the spellbooks? And where was another one found? What Doom did it bring to those who tried to claim it?

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Virgil_Leads_You
  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    He shakes his head and brushes as much of the stubborn crust from his sleeve as he can. "A wand, a lantern, and some lovely tales are spoils enough I suppose.... I suppose... Let us be off."

    The elf clasps Specter by the shoulder. "Goodly knight, would you do us the honors of lighting the way?"

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    The mad skeleton pours Serpent’s Tear poison over their sickle.
    Anyone dealing damage to the target rolls twice and takes the better result.

    “Here,” says Helter, “I’ve your payment gentle sir.”
    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Backstab

    Backstab:
    2d6+3 12 [2d6=4, 5]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Geth roll 1d8+2d6 for Damage

    Geth roll 1d8+2d6 for Another Chance

    I’m taking +1d6 damage
    and
    You don’t get into melee with them
    as my options on backstab!

    I already get +1d6 when I backstab from Cheap Shot.

    The bony thief lashes out at the hand holding the large key, slicing across it and up the cyclop’s wrist before deftly flipping backwards and then dashing away.

    “Here’s one. Why didn’t the skeleton dance at the town fair?”

    “Because they had no body to dance with!”

    Damage:
    1d8+2d6 8 [1d8=3] [2d6=3, 2]
    Another Chance:
    1d8+2d6 10 [1d8=6] [2d6=2, 2]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Helter’s blade slashed the cyclops, blue ichor issuing from the wound, it’s grip still held the key fast as it roared, lightning arcing across the stones in the room as snow coated the floor in white
    The Rogers are Clumsy for as they remain here.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    The hooded undead cackles as they swing wildly, slipping on spilt blood, “Give me that key!”

    Geth roll 2d6 for Attack

    Geth roll 1d8 for Damage

    Attack:
    2d6 2 [2d6=1, 1]
    Damage:
    1d8 8 [1d8=8]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Helter charged in heedlessly, the Cyclops whirling on him with a speed belying it’s mass as it caught the skeleton with it’s giant key, scooping him up and hurling him into air. The monster lifted the key into the chill air and lightning crashed down to meet it, the bolt passing through Helter before striking the key.

    As Helter began to plummet to the earth, they could see the bowl the Cyclops held in it’s other hand was full of shifting, wiggling eyeballs of various types! One particularly sizable one fixed it’s gaze on the bag of bones, a ray firing from it. Helter can see sands whipping around and faces of stone for a brief moment....
    Geth, roll 2d6 Lightning Damage, ignores armor.


    The Grim Company

    Nimue’s gaze was torn from the shifting sands to a tower with a storm raging above it, she fell towards a roaring cyclops holding a key and a bowl of eyes. She jolted from the vision with a start, another voice in her mind...
    Helter and Nimue may communicate for each other as long as they wish to maintain contact

    Lightning Damage, ignores armor.:
    2d6 4 [2d6=3, 1]

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Ravas unleashes his twin blades as fast as he can in the direction of the Cyclop's bowl holding arm. He tightly grips the chain of one of the blades as it is unleashed, in the hopes he can pull it back quickly. His eyes dart to Helter, even though he is undead, he is extremely worried.

    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Hack and Slash that Cyclops

    Hack and Slash that Cyclops:
    2d6+3 14 [2d6=6, 5]

    Endless_Serpents
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    The Jolly Rogers

    Helter now has 10/19 HP

    The shell and the magic dice Helter had on their person clatter to the ground by Ravas.

    The flames in Helter’s sockets dance as they rest on the ground, their bones sliding towards each other and clicking back into place.

    Nimue, a vision is held in your mind:
    Only Nimue may read this.
    A young woman dressed in blue, with a traveller’s hood. A wedding dress, you think, but you don’t know how you know. She speaks to you in an ancient language, but you can grasp some of it.

    “Have you seen mo fhear céile amach anseo? I’ve been looking for him for so long, my grá milis. He’s here, I can feel it, and I do hope to find him.”

    She fades into shadow, but remains.

    Endless_Serpents on
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Once Ravas feels his blades meet their target, he rips and pulls with all his strength. His eyes notice the dice and shell roll nearby him. He thinks to grab it .
    If I do damage, I'll just do damage instead of expose myself to the Cyclops O_O (I'm a coward)
    Geth roll 1d10+1 for Damage
    Geth roll 1d4 for Merciless

    Damage:
    1d10+1 5 [1d10=4]
    Merciless:
    1d4 1 [1d4=1]

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    The Jolly Rogers

    “I’ve a bone! To pick! With you!”

    Helter leaps towards the cyclops, swinging overhead. And falls short.

    They sigh, “It’s always when I try to look heroic.”
    Geth roll 2d6 for Attack

    Geth roll 1d8 for Damage

    Attack:
    2d6 5 [2d6=1, 4]
    Damage:
    1d8 8 [1d8=8]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    The Cyclops swatted Helter from the air with an arm like tree trunk. The skeleton was launched into the orange prismatic stone, a wave of heat shooting out to cook Helter and Ravas.
    Geth, roll 1d12+2d6 Cyclopean smash and heat stone damage.

    Helter takes everything, Ravas just takes the 2d6. Add 1 damage for each point of armor you have.

    Cyclopean smash and heat stone damage.:
    1d12+2d6 23 [1d12=12] [2d6=6, 5]

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    “Rosebud...”


    0/19 HP

    Geth roll 2d6 for Black Gates of Death

    Black Gates of Death:
    2d6 11 [2d6=6, 5]

    Endless_Serpents on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell
    "Yar, this be terrible!

    Couldn't sell that even if I wanted!
    Would have Antimagos Monks hunting me from the ends of the earth, if we weren't immediately murdered by whatever horrid machinations the text seeks.

    Listen here Ramrods, we only know about the Spellbooks of the Ur-Mage from the Monks of Antimagos.
    Yar, It's said that the fate of any of the Ur-Mage's would be apprentices would be tied to these damned 13 books!
    It is whispered among the mad, that sufficient knowledge of a book would be enough to be granted an audience with the Ur-Mage.

    The monks claim that the mastery of all of the spell books would allow an individual to achieve power of parity of the Ur-Mage, but warn the books themselves are dangerous fiends who crave the souls of brave readers.
    Every nation you can sail to, prohibits the use of them. They would not hesitate to move their entire military to contain them. It's a bloody useless thing to try and fence, if you ask me.

    Those Monks have dedicated generations of hunters to attempt to destroy or hide these grimoires.

    It's said that usage of any of books could cause apocalyptic dangers to nations surrounding them."

    The Captain turns to Krolax and Fox.
    "Any of you louts heard the tale of those that crewed the The Crooked Turtle?

    The madmen carrying it to a supposed guarded sanctuary fell to temptation.
    They turned the sea around them to acid, the men to abominations, and created the Great Moving Whirlpool of the West Salts!"[/b]

    The Captain spits upon the ground, clearly shaken by experiences traveling across the West Salts Seas.
    "When I was a studious lass in academies, the old bones would claim the grimoires were another instrument for the Ur-Mage to cheat death.
    Acolytes who master the texts would become the seed of the Ur-Mage's potential rebirth.
    Acolytes who fail, merely power the texts themselves.
    This is be a grim thing to find."

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
    Roshyyk
  • LaserFowlLaserFowl Registered User regular
    Grim Company: @Nips @Rezari @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    Rat starts towards the next exit out of the room to get a look at the next one.

Sign In or Register to comment.