Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PbP] Dungeon World - Fortress of the Ur-Mage: All is Lost (Ur-Mage Victory)

1192022242528

Posts

  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    Vermilion howls with laughter as he stumbles backward in the wake of the girallon. When Nimue is rescued by a netting of vines, his mirth only doubles. "You insist on living! What spirit!"

    He turns and produces the Portalis scroll from the golems' chamber. "Goodly knight, let me open a portal and you knock him through, eh? Unless the little one wants go give a heave ho!"

    The elf proceeds to read the portal scroll in hopes of opening a gateway between him and the raging idol.

  • SalmonMaxSalmonMax Registered User regular
    edited October 6
    The Grim Company

    And then Kestrel was leaping in to distract the brute! Not one Kestrel though, but several!

    A brace of Kestrels dove and rolled and jumped in to feint and ducked under flailing girallon arms. As it roared and spun around, trying to keep up with the assault, her daggers found homes...each one precisely aimed by a Kestrel striking while its back was turned to face other Kestrels. Her daggers flashed with light each time they struck, scoring deeply in spite of the metal construction of the creature!

    (With Flawless Bladework on an 11, I use 2 techniques. I choose Quicksilver (attacks gain 2 piercing) and Mirage (create illusory doubles that inflict base damage)

    Intelligence attack: 2D6+3 = [6, 2]+3 = 11 to hit, for Damage + Mirage damage: 2D8 = [4, 7] = 11 damage, with 2 piercing!

    SalmonMax on
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Queen CityRegistered User regular
    edited October 6
    Team Ramrod
    Fox moved from the wall toward the giant book.
    "Maybe I can get through this locking mechanism."

    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Defy Danger +DEX (Ligs death scene)

    Geth roll 2d6+3 for TRICKS OF THE TRADE

    Defy Danger +DEX (Ligs death scene):
    2d6+3 12 [2d6=5, 4]
    TRICKS OF THE TRADE:
    2d6+3 8 [2d6=3, 2]

    joshgotro on
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited October 6
    The Grim Company

    Vermilion boldly read the scroll, but it seemed to do nothing. Kestrel was far more successful, her daggers piercing the creature's prodigous metal hide and disrupting it's magical processes. It swiped wildly and rent some of her illusions as she danced just out of reach.

    The Ramrods

    Fox recalled his deftness in the Crypt of the Necrodancers and hoped he would prove as adept at opening the spellbook. After a few tense minutes of working, he heard the *click* of the book's lock opening. The tome flung open, as if spring-loaded, and the page it opened to began to glow. Fox could feel his insides wrench as the spell tried to change him....
    Geth, roll 1d4 for random spell

    Fox, Defy Danger+Cha

    random spell:
    1d4 1 [1d4=1]

    Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • LaserFowlLaserFowl Registered User regular
    Rat reaches down to her loose belt and pulls off a throwing dagger - which she hurls at the gorilla like creature once Kestrel is engaged with it.

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Volley with a Throwing Dagger.
    Geth, roll 1d8+2 for damage if it hits.

    Volley with a Throwing Dagger:
    2d6+3 11 [2d6=5, 3]
    damage if it hits:
    1d8+2 7 [1d8=5]

  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell

    The Captain sees the tome swing open and glow with magical energy.
    As Shadow Fox cringes in response, Sputlyre begins her cuss chanting seen earlier.

    "Ya fuckin' tabloid,
    ya third rate rag of a spellbook!
    Ya beast of burden!
    Cease your shallow attempts at magic, ya filthy knave!"

    Sputlyre casts Dispel Magic on the magical effect/ spell

    Choose a spell or magic effect in your presence: this spell rips it apart. Lesser spells are ended, powerful magic is just reduced or dampened so long as you are nearby.

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Dispel Magic

    Dispel Magic:
    2d6+3 11 [2d6=6, 2]

    VayBJ4e.png
    joshgotro
  • joshgotrojoshgotro Queen CityRegistered User regular
    Geth roll 2d6+1 for DEFY DANGER +CHA

    DEFY DANGER +CHA:
    2d6+1 6 [2d6=3, 2]

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    The Girallon was struck a glancing blow by the dagger, swiping ineffectually in Rat's direction.

    The Ramrods

    Fox felt his bones and body start to contort, but it ceased as a protective sigil glowed around him.
    Fox is protected from the spell, but only as long as the group stays in this room. If they leave and return, he will need to Defy Danger again the spell attempts to take hold again.

    Grandmother continued to speak on as the book thrummed.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited October 7
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell

    "Thanks for popping the lock, Fox!"

    Sputlyre grins through the mental concentration of recent spellcasting.

    "Can ya check out the next room for the team? Or did you wanna check on anything here first?

    Durgon can you think of any way to aid Meemaw's spirit?

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Helter opens the door and enters the next room.

    Geth roll 2d6 for Discern Realities
    What is about to happen?
    What should I be on the lookout for?
    What here is useful or valuable to me?

    Discern Realities:
    2d6 3 [2d6=2, 1]

  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    Tossing the scroll over his shoulder, Vermilion cartwheels with a jingle and rights himself with rapier in hand. Stabbing the open air, he proceeds to drag a line of pure force as if pulling some loosed thread out of reality's fabric. He turns the strand on the end of his swordtip until of substantial power and brightness, then thrusts it at his simian adversary.

    Geth roll 2d6+1 to cast Magic Missile

    Geth roll 2d4 damage

    to cast Magic Missile:
    2d6+1 11 [2d6=5, 5]
    damage:
    2d4 5 [2d4=1, 4]

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    The Idol snarled angrily, Vermilion capering past several of it's claws.

    The Jolly Rogers - The Altar of the Black Gate




    aPHYuwa.png


    A large blocky altar of bloodstone dominated the chamber, blood oozing from it’s cracks to form a pool around it. A figurine of Death stood atop the altar. Burlap dolls and other items were strewn around the figurine. The front of the altar was wrought to resemble the Black Gates to Death's kingdom.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited October 8
    Team Ramrod | Capt' | L3 | Wizard | HP 12/12 | DMG D4 | AR 2 with spell

    "Krolax! Bring your weapon to Meemaw so she can return when we act upon her captor!

    Arngrim, I care not for the foul book!
    Would you be willing to use the pure strength of your blade to destroy it, or at least drop it's pull of Meemaw?.
    We have the bindings that protect it open!'

    (OOC - I'm cool with whatever. I realize it would be putting another player at risk, and we'd potentially lose any boon from the book.
    I like the narrative of protecting Meemaw better though. Someone should check out that next room though)

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Ravas followed behind Helter into the room containing the blood-soaked altar. He quickly eyes the two new exits – the room gave him the creeps and he wanted to how to get out should they need to. He carefully circled the perimeter of the bloodstone.

    ”Bit odd that the Ur-Mage would have something in tribute to Death, no?” he remarked rhetorically
    He raised a clenched hand to his chin as he crossed his other arm across his chest- as if in thought. “Unless it came with the place…” he said quietly to himself.

    His eyes glanced over the burlap figures, then to front of the altar, the figurine of Death and then to the blood oozing out from the stones.
    A part of him wondered if the dolls were other adventures like themselves or if they held much higher importance. In the back of his mind he felt the crawling suspicion that they should leave the premises as soon as possible.


    Geth roll 2d6+1 to Discern Realities (Are we already in Hellraiser territory?)
    Geth roll 2d6 to Spout Lore ( To see if Ravas knows anything as to the importance of the figurines, the blood and the Black Gate)
    unsure if I'm doing that last part right or not, I get the feeling I'm not. In which case, apologies :|

    to Discern Realities (Are we already in Hellraiser territory?):
    2d6+1 10 [2d6=3, 6]
    to Spout Lore ( To see if Ravas knows anything as to the importance of the figurines, the blood and the Black Gate):
    2d6 4 [2d6=1, 3]

  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    if I can ask three questions
    1. What should I be on the lookout for?
    2. What here is useful and valuable to me?
    3. What here is not what it appears to be?

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    “He could do with hiring a decorator, to be sure.” Helter would be squinting, if they could, “Let’s have a look...”

    Trap Expert
    When you spend a moment to survey a dangerous area, roll+DEX.
    On a 10+, hold 3.
    On a 7-9, hold 1.
    Spend your hold as you walk through the area to ask these questions.
    1. Is there a trap here and if so, what activates it?
    2. What does the trap do when activated?
    3. What else is hidden here?


    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Trap Expert

    Trap Expert:
    2d6+3 11 [2d6=2, 6]

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers
    The pool of blood is not what it appears to be, but the Altar is valuable (Ravas can see hinges and a mechanism of some kind on the Black Gates)
    Ravas should be on the lookout for an opportunity.

    Helter, something is hidden in the altar. Breaking the figure of Death will likely spring some form of terrible trap.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • RoshyykRoshyyk Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Krolax | Lvl 4 | Human Barbarian | HP 25/25 | AC 1 | XP 0 | DMG D10 | 22 Gold+Gold hand clutching blade

    Krolax, in haze, brings the sword over to the ethereal stream, the spirit of his grandmother. With his hand, he begins frantically scooping and wafting the spirit toward the sword, hoping she returns to her home.


    Virgil_Leads_You
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Grim Company: @Rezari @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax
    Argent Specter | L3 | Paladin | HP 1/25 | DMG D10 | AR 4 (Scale Armor/Shield/Holy Protection)

    The soggy paladin struggles to his feet, his movements labored, water dripping from the seams in his armor. He heaves himself up from his knees, barely standing.
    "Fiend..." the paladin utters.
    The eyeslit of the knight's helm glows dimly.
    "FIEND..." hoarsely coughs, with an edge in his voice.
    The eyeslit of the knight's helm begins to glow intensely.
    "FIEND! YOUR RECKONING IS AT HAND!" the paladin screams at the girallon.
    The eyeslit of the knight's helm bursts into ethereal flames.

    Throwing himself forward, the Argent Specter swings hard with his longsword in a half-lunge, half-chop aimed at the monster's spine.
    If this misses at a 6, someone can try to Aid with a +2 forward, from Vermilion's Eldritch Tones from back in the Stone Faces room (thread pg. 18)
    If it misses at a 5 or less...well, I'm boned. Honestly, I'm probably boned at anything less than a 10+. So an Aid at a result of 9 would be fantastic as well.

    Geth roll 2d6+2 for Hack and Slash
    Geth roll 1d10+1d4 for Damage On Hit
    (Class Damage Die plus Smite)

    Hack and Slash:
    2d6+2 8 [2d6=5, 1]
    Damage:
    1d10+1d4 9 [1d10=8] [1d4=1]

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Geth roll 1d4 for Vermilion's Arcane Art Bonus Damage

    Vermilion's Arcane Art Bonus Damage:
    1d4 4 [1d4=4]

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    "Yeeeawwww! Oh. Ow! Ow! You're back. You're back. You're back!" The bard rattles his saber and enters into a fervent rendition of Sir James Brownings stirring poem. "Get up off of that ground and slash until the apes deader. Get up off of that ground and apply some killing pressure!"

    You cant quite account for the crystaline turning of lights above the elf's head.

    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Arcane Art.

    +2 to assists and heal 1d8.

    Geth roll 1d8 heals.

    Arcane Art:
    2d6+3 6 [2d6=2, 1]
    heals.:
    1d8 1 [1d8=1]

  • SalmonMaxSalmonMax Registered User regular
    Daggers held at the ready, Kestrel moves over closer to the bard. She didn't care much for poetry, but she thought she recognized the magic going on. A quickly traced rune in the air should add to it, amplifying the effect.

    (+1 assist attempt for Saber's assist attempt, hehe)

    Geth roll 2d6

    2d6 4 [2d6=1, 3]

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    The Girallon’s armor was pierced again, it’s howl this time deafening
    Geth, roll 1d6+2 Sonic damage for everyone in the room.

    The creature smashed the Specter in it’s rage, bashing him into the floor again and again.
    Geth, roll 2d8+5 Smash Monkey

    Specter, please make a Last Breath roll

    The others notice the bottom 2 arms of the Girallon are held Palm up, on is open and empty, the other a closed fist. Vermilion is swatted aside by the idol as it’s eyes flicker, Arcane tunes of dispelling obvious now in the glow.
    Geth, roll 2d8+5 Bard smackdown. No spells may be cast until the eyes or the Girallon are destroyed.

    Kestrel was scooped up and crushed by a squeezing claw keeping her away from her allies.
    Geth, roll 2d8+5 hugging and squeezing and naming her George

    everyone in the room:
    1d6+2 7 [1d6=5]
    Smash Monkey:
    2d8+5 13 [2d8=3, 5]
    spells may be cast until the eyes or the Girallon are destroyed.:
    2d8+5 14 [2d8=2, 7]
    hugging and squeezing and naming her George:
    2d8+5 18 [2d8=8, 5]

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    edited October 9
    The Jolly Rogers


    Helter explains what they’ve gathered with their warrior buddy.

    “Let’s see if we can open up this alter, nice and easy like. Give me a hand?”

    Endless_Serpents on
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Geth, roll 2d6 for Last Breath

    Last Breath:
    2d6 7 [2d6=4, 3]

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Ravas points out the hinge-like mechanisms on the "Black Gate" to Helter. "Mess with those, and maybe we can loosen the Gate part at least."

    He pulls out his tricksy rope from his belongings, and then positions himself beside Helter. Ready to aid him but unsure what he plans to do next.

  • SalmonMaxSalmonMax Registered User regular
    Geth roll 2d6 for Last Breath

    Last Breath:
    2d6 9 [2d6=3, 6]

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    OOC
    I’ll assume Ravas can roll to aid after my post if need be, he’s here helping.

    Tricks of the Trade
    When you pick locks or pockets or disable traps, roll+DEX.
    On a 10+, you do it, no problem.
    On a 7-9, you still do it, but the GM will offer you two options between: suspicion, danger, or cost.

    Helter gets to work with Ravas.

    Geth roll 2d6+3 for Picking Locks and Clicking Mechanisms

    Picking Locks and Clicking Mechanisms:
    2d6+3 14 [2d6=6, 5]

  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Ravas waits behind Helter, his left hand ready to grab ahold of the skeleton if need be; while his right hovers above the hilt on one of his blades.
    As Helter attempts to figure out the mechanism on the Black Gate, he scans the altar for any sign of change or danger.

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited October 9
    The Grim Company

    Kestrel and the Specter tumbled into darkness....

    ***

    Kestrel could smell fire. As she awoke, she saw Arcane flames dancing along the outline of a Black Gate. As she turned to look at her surroundings, Death suddenly stood there. They looked her up and down.

    “What a tragic end thou have found, little Kestrel. We would welcome thee into our kingdom, where thine family awaits....” the Gate inches open, “but....shouldn’t thou wish to cling to the mortal coil, there is a skeleton that walks the Ur-Mage’s halls, a mockery of that which we stand for. Bring their skull to mine Gates, and thou strand will not be cut, are we understood?”

    **

    The Argent Specter awoke before the Black Gates once more, Death sat upon a throne of Wraithbones, waving a line of souls through.

    “Tsk, ‘twas not long before thine reckoning. We see no offering at mine altar. We have not infinite patience, mortal, however let it not be said we are not gracious. Thou must fulfill thine prior obligation, but also this. Return mine wand to the Kingdom of Death, and you shall receive the most glorious gifts we can offer. What say ye, Argent Specter?”


    The Jolly Rogers

    As the pair approached, a face formed in the blood. Ravas appeared as a skeleton in the pool’s reflection, while Helter took on an ethereal quality.

    “Cursed Disciples of Death,” The face gurgled, “The Great One has yet to visit you! Pray to them by presaging how each of you will die.” The face sank back into the blood.

    Helter cannot find a purchase on the altar, deft as his bony fingers are. The burlap’s dolls are of several different Crusaders, Ravas and Helter recognize themselves. Also on the altar are a goblet of wine, a noose, a thick iron ring, and a dagger. All of the implements have faint rusty stains on them.

    Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Roshyyk
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    The Argent Specter bowed slightly, in deference to the King of the Everafter.
    "If that is your cost, Lord, I will happily pay it to continue my crusade. I have no use for the power it contains."

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • LaserFowlLaserFowl Registered User regular
    While Specter and Kestrel are rocked by the strange creature, Rat attempts to use the opportunity to come up behind it and backstab it with her rapier.

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Backstab.

    On a 7-9
    Geth, roll 1d8+1d6 for damage.

    On a 10+
    Same as above, and I don't get into melee with them.]

    Backstab:
    2d6+3 14 [2d6=5, 6]
    damage:
    1d8+1d6 6 [1d8=2] [1d6=4]

  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    SNAP!

    Geth roll 2d6 for Last Breath.

    Last Breath:
    2d6 6 [2d6=2, 4]

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    “Awaken Specter, know the next time we meet shalt be the last.” Death waved him off. The Specter felt a sickening lurch as he returned to himself.
    Return with 10 HP, Argent Specter

    **

    Vermilion felt his body snap from the force of the blow, and then like he was falling into an infinite abyss.

    When he came to, he saw a riotous festival of damned capering and cavorting through a Black Gate. He decided if you couldn’t beat them, might as well join them. As he danced with his fellow dead, he could feel the pain of mortality falling away...
    Vermilion has died. Please roll a new character Saber

    ***

    Rat nicked the idol, causing it to swipe wildly, but she was well out of reach for it’s retaliation.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers


    “Talking blood? How unfortunate for you.”

    “I foresee myself dying happy, how’s that for your great one?”

    Helter downs the goblet of wine.

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Helter felt a terrible burning sensation as their bones began to dissolve when it came into contact with the wine
    Please make a Last Breath roll Helter.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • LaserFowlLaserFowl Registered User regular
    Grim Company: @Nips @Rezari @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    Rat ran through the jungle-like room to find a moment of reprieve and somewhere she could make a plan.
    Did it want an offering from the gemstones in the water? But it was guarded. What did these statues mean? Should she just book it out of here?

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Trap Expert with the Cautious advanced move.
    Order of my questions...depending on how well I do.
    What else is hidden here?
    Is there a trap here and if so what activates it?
    What does the trap do when activated?

    Trap Expert with the Cautious advanced move:
    2d6+3 5 [2d6=1, 1]

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Geth roll 2d6 for Poor Impulse Control

    Poor Impulse Control:
    2d6 8 [2d6=6, 2]

  • EgosEgos Registered User regular

    ((semi-joke post))
    The Jolly Rogers
    Ravas grabs Helter by the shoulders and then forcefully slaps his skull back and forth
    "What were you thinking ? Are you trying to leave me all alone in this dungeon without his skeleton buddy?"

    The mercenary looks down and pouts

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    Rat is certain there’s a gem down in the water that will placate the beast.


    The Jolly Rogers

    Helter’s vision melted into darkness. When they came to, there was an altar of bone set in front of a Black Gate. Death stood before the altar, garbed as a priest. A rended gown lay reverently on the altar.

    “Helter, Helter, Helter, how we have missed thee. But yet, threads to the mortal realm remains. What are we to do.....? Ah......a spirit eludes is, hiding in the weapon of another. Claim the weapon, and bring it is, that we might claim those who attempt to escape our embrace unjustly. Have we a deal?”

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
Sign In or Register to comment.