Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[PbP] Dungeon World - Fortress of the Ur-Mage: All is Lost (Ur-Mage Victory)

1131416181928

Posts

  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Team Ramrod

    Lig | L3 | Human - Druid | HP 20/21 | DMG D6 | AR 2 on land


    Ligriv gives the room an investigation.
    He actively starts sniffing the air, and looking around the room as though a boar searching for truffles.
    Lig is even occasionally seen looking around the room on all fours examining the floors and angles for treasure or trouble.

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Discern Realities

    Discern Realities:
    2d6+3 10 [2d6=6, 1]

    VayBJ4e.png
    Roshyyk
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    What should I be on the lookout for?
    What here is useful or valuable to me?
    What here is not what it appears to be?

    (ps sorry for being a bit of a one bit pony. Was gonna see if others wanted to do a thing.)

    VayBJ4e.png
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Ramrods
    Be on the lookout for a way to enter the pyramid, and the crack in the wall.

    What's on the bottom of the pool is useful.

    The font is obviously more than it appears to be. The pyramid is more than it appear to be, you can see an entrance in the front

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Roshyyk
  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    edited September 16
    The Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    The bard watches the points of the trident grow larger, noticing the aversion of the Starry Lovers in the sky and the spilling of the Celestial Urn just south. "Oh this is a terrible portent..."

    He proceeds down the petrified grove amidst the stony nymphs, waving toward the centaurs as he does so. "Friends! Living or statuary, I beg you do not shoot! I come to make an offering."

    Should he be allowed to the pool, he'd flip one of his golden coins into the water and proclaim, "I wish for my friends and I to have an audience with the Ur-Mage!"

    He pauses, then leans into one of the centaurs, very lowly, "This is a wishing well... Isn't it?"

    saber_of_black on
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited September 16
    Team Ramrod

    Lig | L3 | Human - Druid | HP 20/21 | DMG D6 | AR 2 on land


    "I smell treasure within this here pyramid, and beyond the crack in the northern wall.
    I bet the glittering item in this water is useful as well, if we can safely obtain it.

    There must be a way to gain passage in these entrances.
    I suspect we may need Krolax's and Arngrin's strength against these tiny hand creatures if so."

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    The coin is flipped into the basin, the liquid hissing and spitting as it consumed the coin. Some other object could be seen within.


    Jolly Rogers

    The dice rattled against the floor. Nothing happened. The Old Queen put her face in her hands.

    "No, into the shell you numbskull."

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
    Egos
  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    Noting the acid pool, Vermilion considers, then backtrack to one of the dryads. "Pardon me, madame."

    He removes his rapier and strikes at her arm near thr shoulder, hoping to continue until it breaks off. "Your appendage would make an excellent pool fisher!" (Assuming one has an outstretched arm)

    Geth roll 2d6 for breaking off a dryad arm.

    "Sir knight, perhaps you could help me with this? I need her arm."

    breaking:
    2d6 6 [2d6=5, 1]

  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    “Huh, tough crowd. Nothing worse than dying on stage...” Helter picks up the dice and rolls them in the shell, “This should liven things up!”

    Geth roll 2d6 for Something to happen

    Something to happen:
    2d6 5 [2d6=3, 2]

  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @saber_of_black @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    The armored bulk of the Argent Specter moves over to the dryad near Vermilion, and after sheathing his sword, moves to grab and tear off the limb off that the elf has begun to remove.
    "Gladly, Master Vermilion."
    Vermilion hears an unsettling growl come from within the knight's helm, as the color of its eyeslit changes abruptly.
    "Rip and tear!"

    Geth roll 2d6 to Aid in the Ripping and Tearing of the Dryad's Arm

    to Aid in the Ripping and Tearing of the Dryad's Arm:
    2d6 8 [2d6=4, 4]

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Saber should take +1 to his roll from my Aid roll, bringing his result to 7. And I personally cannot wait to see what danger this puts us in.

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Durgon | 18/23 HP

    Durgon opens his eyes slowly, taking a deep breath to remind himself he wasn't still on water. "Ugh. Boats." The dwarf follows the others into the room to the side, walking towards the font as Lig exclaims that there is something in it. Peering in, the dwarf bends down to support himself on the floor with his knees and right arm, and reaches with his left arm into the water to try and scoop out the glittering items.

  • joshgotrojoshgotro Queen CityRegistered User regular
    Team Ramrod

    "Where's the rib?

    Fox searches his pack, his secret pockets and the immediate area. Moving around in the hall Fox enters the new passage.

    "Don't go touching that water...!", just as Durgon plunges his arm into the water.

    Fox moves to grab the dwarf and pull him back.

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    The Specter’s inhuman howls a brute strength appeared to be the difference maker, allowing Vermilion to prise the dryad’s arm loose. As he pulls it loose, he can see the petrified wood beneath, and dust begins to puff out of the severed area.
    Vermilion and Specter, please Defy Danger CON

    The Ramrods

    Durgon reaches into the pool, and snatched some objects out before Fox pull him back. He opens his hand and sees several gold coins, no bigger than an ant. He also holds a silver key that appears to be meant for a toy’s hands.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    The Argent Specter stumbles back from the petrified wood dust.

    Geth, roll 2d6+1 for Defy Danger (CON)

    Defy Danger (CON):
    2d6+1 8 [2d6=2, 5]

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Durgon | 18/23 HP

    Durgon looks down at the tiny coins and key. "Why would these exist? What purpose could tiny items serve?"


  • RoshyykRoshyyk Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Krolax | L3 | Human Barbarian | HP 21/24 | AC 1 | XP 0 | DMG D10 | 22 Gold+Gold hand clutching blade

    Drawn to the statue, Krolax stands in front of the figure. “In due time. I’m sure either of us can make a hole in that wall, Ligriv, but there is something about the figure in the font that intrigues me.” Krolax states as he slowly places his hands into the tattooed hands of the statue, as if he were asked to.


  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Ramrods
    Defy Danger DEX Krolax

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • RoshyykRoshyyk Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Krolax | L3 | Human Barbarian | HP 21/24 | AC 1 | XP 0 | DMG D10 | 22 Gold+Gold hand clutching blade

    Geth, roll 2d6 for getting out of the way

    getting out of the way:
    2d6 8 [2d6=2, 6]


  • joshgotrojoshgotro Queen CityRegistered User regular
    @Matev Can I help with his defy danger by pushing him out of the way?

  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    "How *gag* exhilarating." Vermilion's red eyes shimmer.

    Geth roll 2d6 to defy danger

    to defy danger:
    2d6 7 [2d6=6, 1]

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    Vermilion and Specter could feel parts of their bodies seize and stiffen. Their movements became stilted, and faces ashen.
    You are both clumsy (-dex) until completion of the next room

    One of the tip of the Trident had grown large and bright, like a new sun threatening to light up the sky.


    The Ramrods

    The cool water splashed over Krolax’s hands before Fox dove into him. It felt refreshing and pleasant.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    "Anything you can walk away from..." He offers Argent before taking the arm to the basin. He'd fish around then for the object he saw earlier.

  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Team Ramrod

    Lig | L3 | Human - Druid | HP 20/21 | DMG D6 | AR 2 on land


    Lig watches his companions play with the waterworks, but says nothing.

    "It's good they didn't die. Maybe they are even having fun? That's fine. Wish Squibble and Halwyr could have seen this."
    Lig thinks to himself as he checks and moves to open the door on the opposite side of the room to explore further.

    VayBJ4e.png
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @saber_of_black @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    The bulky form of the paladin shakes a bit, as if resettling himself within his armored frame. He redraws his longsword, grips his shield, and moves to cover Vermilion from any threats that might aim his way.
    In for a penny, in for a pound, eh Saber?

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • RezariRezari Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @saber_of_black @LaserFowl @Nips @SalmonMax
    "Are you sure one of us shouldn't do that instead? You two seem... off balance" She looked up at the trident, "and I think we may be timed.."

  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @Rezari @SalmonMax

    He unceremoniously dumps the petrified appendage into the druid's arms. "Oh I thought you'd never ask."

    The bard positions her just so then, steering by the shoulders, and leans far too close to observe-- practically cheek to cheek. She can smell a kind of molasses on his breath. "Go on then. I can barely contain my anticipation..."

  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @saber_of_black @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    The paladin repositions himself to cover the pair of companions while they fiddle with the font, doing his best to interpose himself between them and the growing constellation in the sky.

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited September 18
    The Grim Company

    The arm was dipped into the basin, hissing and smoking. Nimue manages to scoop a pair of bone dice from the bottom of the basin.

    dq1vrg78jgba.jpeg

    As they looked at the dice, the light in the sky grew blinding, and humming noise becoming a shriek and finally the Grim Company is thrown off their feet as a sound like the end of the world filled their ears....


    The Jolly Rogers

    The dice clattered into the shell. The party heard a low rumble of thunder, rattling them to the bones. When Helter looked, the die’s faces had changed.
    Geth, roll 2d6 roll the bones

    A whisper pervaded their mind.

    “Tell us Helter, tell us what is to happen here.”

    The Ramrods

    As Lig went to open the door, a shaking of the ground threw him off his feet. The others were rocked as well.

    The Grim Company

    Vision cleared from white, and sounds came back into focus. A flaming stone, possibly a falling star, had crashed to the floor, blocking the western door as an exit. Another tip of the Trident was growing larger in the night sky above.

    roll the bones:
    2d6 6 [2d6=3, 3]

    Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • NipsNips Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @saber_of_black @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    Lowering his shield from the braced position in front of his body, the Argent Specter raises his sword and points it toward the eastern corridor.
    "You have your trinket, Master Vermilion. I believe it is time to leave this place, as the bright portents in the sky clearly do not wish our presence here longer."

    The paladin urges his companions toward the eastern corridor.

    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    “Ah, once again eh?... hearing things. Everyone! I am hearing things! So either it’s magic, or I’m just experiencing a undeath induced lapse in sanity; very common. Do not be alarmed.”

    Helter was alarmed.

    They put their fingertips to their temple and whisper pervasively with their mind right back at the voice, “A path will be revealed, a great gate opening, and all here will be released unto the mysterious place beyond beyond beyond... The place beyond isn’t dying, just to clarify clarify clarify...”

    Helter added the echoing for effect.

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    The East door had a keyhole drilled into it’s mithril surface, but no handle.

    The Jolly Rogers

    The voice hissed, a scratching on parchment was heard.

    “This fate will not come to pass. There will be no path to the beyond for you and yours, Helter Fatetempter.” The presence receded.

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    “Uh, you’re just as annoying as those other voices.”

    Helter slumps momentarily, then cocks their head at those others vacantly.

  • RezariRezari Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax
    Nimue would carefully wipe the dice off on the skirt of her robe and handed them over to Vermilion. Once they got knocked over she blinked up at the trident, "We need to leave! Rat get on the door please, the rest of us should look for a key"

  • saber_of_blacksaber_of_black Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax

    You weren't totally sure given the horrifying crash and the ringing in your ears that followed, but it sounded as if Vermilion was laughing during the impending doom.

    His voice was a little raw as he accepted the dice. "You are wonderful."

    Now did he mean the dice or the druid, well...

    Vermilion turns his attention to the centaurs and their arrows. "Could a missile be a key?"

    Geth roll 2d6+1 to Discern Realities.

    to Discern Realities.:
    2d6+1 12 [2d6=6, 5]

  • LaserFowlLaserFowl Registered User regular
    The Grim Company: @Nips @LaserFowl @saber_of_black @SalmonMax
    Rat stuffed the rest of the hard biscuit in her mouth that she had been in the process of eating, and had continued eating even through the horrifying crash and ringing. Upon hearing her name called, she dashed to the door indicated by Nimue and tried to work on it...

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Trap Expert with the Cautious advanced move.
    Order of my questions...depending on how well I do.
    1. Is there a trap here and if so what activates it?
    2. What does the trap do when activated?
    3. What else is hidden here?

    (If trapped, I'll disarm it. If not, I'll try to 'pick lock' to see if I can open it with some thieves tools in the keyhole.)

    Geth, roll 2d6+3 for Disarm Trap or Pick Lock.

    Trap Expert with the Cautious advanced move:
    2d6+3 12 [2d6=4, 5]
    Disarm Trap or Pick:
    2d6+3 6 [2d6=1, 2]

  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    As Lig went to open the door, a shaking of the ground threw him off his feet. The others were rocked as well.

    Team Ramrod

    Lig | L3 | Human - Druid | HP 20/21 | DMG D6 | AR 2 on land


    "Ow! Fuck!"

    "Fuuuuuuuuuuucckkkk....."

    Lig seems to wail for a few minutes before gingerly pulling themselves up via the door, and moves to investigate the inside.

    "This place seems to be getting more and more unstable.
    We need to map out the treasures and slay this Ur-Mage as fast as we can before this fortress kills us all."

    Lig goes to see what was beyond the door.

    VayBJ4e.png
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    The Jolly Rogers

    Ravas looks over at Helter and asks "Your last name is Fatetempter?" somewhat skeptically. "Or is the scrying pool mocking you?"

    Turning to the Old Queen and the rest of the party "I can't really tell...". Addressing the Old Queen specifically "Is safe to assume we have to find another way out now?"

    "IF there is another way out..." he says quietly

  • zeframseezeframsee Registered User regular
    The Ramrods

    Heaving himself back onto his feet, Arngrim glances to the cracked wall expecting the recent tremors to have affected it.

    If the crack had grown with the recent quake, his mighty sword will surely finish the job.

    (Waiting for info before rolling Bend Bars and Lift Gates.)

  • MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    The Grim Company

    Vermilion did not find a key among the centaur statues, just a crystal vial in one cape. One of the statues was holding a hollowed out turtle shell like a bowl. Otherwise they only wore capes with bows and arrows.

    Rat carefully checked door. Satisfied there were no traps, she got to work unlocking it. As she was doing so, another star streaked down from the sky....
    Rat, Specter, Defy Danger +Dex


    The Ramrods

    Arngrim saw the crack had widen a bit, the hands tried to scurry away from the light, exposing some debris.

    Lig peeked through the door, and saw it lead back to the Golden Vestibule, sparks were flying from the Eye behind the throne.


    The Jolly Rogers

    The Old Queen chortled a bit.

    "No one said you had to stay, Ravas of the Night Clan, you have several methods of egress. To tarry in this room is to seek boons....or dooms. It matters not to me, you and the others of ilk are providing me with fascinating sport while I continue to search for Death's Wand."

    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • RoshyykRoshyyk Registered User regular
    Team Ramrod | Krolax | L3 | Human Barbarian | HP 21/24 | AC 1 | XP 0 | DMG D10 | 22 Gold

    Krolax makes his way back to the doorway, leading to the hall of paintings. "Let us make our way back down the hall. At least, then, I know we aren't going in circles."


Sign In or Register to comment.