As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

What items are your must bring supplies for PAX?

Dead ReckoningDead Reckoning King County, WARegistered User new member
Or any everyday carry stuff for cons.

My personal edc for pax is

Phone, Wallet, Keys, Handheld, Hand Sani, Battery backup, charge cable, wall adapter, ibuprofen, deodorant, inhaler, a couple of bottles of water & a small handful of water flavors, a couple of snacks

I feel like I'm forgetting something, but I usually am.

A085930.png
anettie76

Posts

  • whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    Badges :P

    Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Dead ReckoningDead Reckoning King County, WARegistered User new member
    whypick1 wrote: »
    Badges :P

    XD

    See? Am forgetful AF.

    A085930.png
  • midnamidna Greater Seattle AreaRegistered User regular
    Extra socks, band aids, some cash, sweater/hoodie/jacket...maybe a pen? But that sounds about right!

    l87ydtrwfiou.png

    [ ] Badges [ ] time off [ ] cosplay


  • phamtqphamtq Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    I carry a small art supply pouch (sharpie, colored mechanical pencils, small book to draw in, etc...) in my backpack. You'll never know when you'll be inspired to draw while waiting for a panel or want an autograph from someone. I also bring a handkerchief when I get hot from walking everywhere. I also bring a small roll of doggie poop bags. They're handy for:
    • carrying trash with you when you can't find a bin or it's too full
    • carrying small items you buy so they don't get lost in your backpack
    • use as a temporary glove when you need to pick something up without getting your hand dirty
    .

  • oldskoolboarderoldskoolboarder Registered User regular
    - Hydroflask filled with ice and water. I max out the ice which lasts the day and fill with water as needed.
    - Nuun tabs, sometimes I need a break from just plain water and I try not to fill up on sugared soda. I save the calories for beer in the evening.
    - Backup battery and cables for my phone and HH gaming devices
    - Headphones when I need to tune out. Best when these aren't open style so you don't bother others.
    - Anti-bac lotion to clean my hands after demos.
    - Snacks. I usually carry some candy, power bars and some kind of protein source (jerky, beef stick, etc).
    - Kleenex
    - Any gaming gear like 3DS, Switch, PS Vita, etc that you might want to kill time in line.

  • InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    A good shoulder-strap bag or backpack, Sharpie (to make signs in case they do that 'find your pair' pin thing for swag), a bit of duct tape wrapped around the sharpie (for repairs), Purell, Battery Pack, 1A charger, Bluetooth gamepad (in case of a random drop-in game), water bottle, dedicated camera (I'm old school like that), and a large-ish saftey pin to really attach the badge to yourself.

    2018 West: Badges [x] TWDT [Rclaw TT] Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
  • Dead ReckoningDead Reckoning King County, WARegistered User new member
    Initialdor wrote: »
    A good shoulder-strap bag or backpack, Sharpie (to make signs in case they do that 'find your pair' pin thing for swag), a bit of duct tape wrapped around the sharpie (for repairs), Purell, Battery Pack, 1A charger, Bluetooth gamepad (in case of a random drop-in game), water bottle, dedicated camera (I'm old school like that), and a large-ish saftey pin to really attach the badge to yourself.

    I have an awesome WWII gas mask bag that I found [on the floor, 20 years ago] my sophomore year of HS. I generally refer to it as a satchel but when someone pokes fun at it (purse, manpurse) I make sure I call it a purse to the point of annoyance.
    - Hydroflask filled with ice and water. I max out the ice which lasts the day and fill with water as needed.
    - Nuun tabs, sometimes I need a break from just plain water and I try not to fill up on sugared soda. I save the calories for beer in the evening.
    - Backup battery and cables for my phone and HH gaming devices
    - Headphones when I need to tune out. Best when these aren't open style so you don't bother others.

    Thanks for reminding me of headphones XD
    No Hydroflask for me this year, but I've got something usable,
    and I'd never heard of nuun tabs, maybe next year, but I snagged two flats of propel at costco for 10$ each, and a case of water for 4$
    phamtq wrote: »
    I carry a small art supply pouch (sharpie, colored mechanical pencils, small book to draw in, etc...) in my backpack. You'll never know when you'll be inspired to draw while waiting for a panel or want an autograph from someone. I also bring a handkerchief when I get hot from walking everywhere. I also bring a small roll of doggie poop bags. They're handy for:
    • carrying trash with you when you can't find a bin or it's too full
    • carrying small items you buy so they don't get lost in your backpack
    • use as a temporary glove when you need to pick something up without getting your hand dirty
    .

    Adding handkerchief to my list =P
    I don't think I'll need poop bags though, maybe if I has some lying around I would bring some.
    midna wrote: »
    Extra socks, band aids, some cash, sweater/hoodie/jacket...maybe a pen? But that sounds about right!

    Extra clothes is an excellent idea. I think I'm going to toss a duffle with a full set of clothes in the back of the van today. Just in case.

    A085930.png
  • blazertrek50blazertrek50 Registered User regular
    nfmzhcg4pl3p.jpg
    My Alienware gear

Sign In or Register to comment.