Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

When your three weird dads split up, you'll get three different christmases. [SBFP]

cB557cB557 voOOPRegistered User regular
edited December 16 in Singularity Engine++
Glass continues to be be broken.

Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!
cB557 on
Andy JoemiscellaneousinsanityMoth 13PLADark Raven XOlivawSCREECH OF THE FARGAbsalonshoeboxjeddymanwiththemachinegun

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    my favorite part of this DmC video is that it starts with actual glass-breaking

rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    edited September 6
    Is that a picture of Jeanne on Dante's desk?

Ah, nevermind, it has been a long time.

Radius on
    Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Volcaregular Registered User regular
    Oh no. Talking smack about Air Raid and Vortex. For being too good I assume.

• Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    edited September 6
    Not seen the episode yet, but Air Raid and Vortex are problematic. They each have some utility, I can't remember specifically where but Vortex was good for some boss, and Air Raid can simplify some platforming stuff. Thing is, once you unlock them they fundamentally change the controls when Devil Triggered in a bad way. The activation condition is the same as trying to aim a Helm Breaker. So you're forced to only ever do those neutrally, and if you were used to having the control over it, it's extremely frustrating.

Dark Raven X on
    Oh brilliant
  • ReynoldsReynolds Raving Rabbit Registered User regular
    No interest in this one, but I'll definitely be there for DMC2.

OGueI9Q.gif
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Reynolds wrote: »

because it's so goddamn bad?

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I'm not sure they're planning to do DMC2. IIRC from the podcast, it was either gonna be DMC1 into DMC5, or throw in DMC4 somewhere in between.

YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
    Not seen the episode yet, but Air Raid and Vortex are problematic. They each have some utility, I can't remember specifically where but Vortex was good for some boss, and Air Raid can simplify some platforming stuff. Thing is, once you unlock them they fundamentally change the controls when Devil Triggered in a bad way. The activation condition is the same as trying to aim a Helm Breaker. So you're forced to only ever do those neutrally, and if you were used to having the control over it, it's extremely frustrating.

Hm. I must not be as good with the combat system as it takes for that to become an issue. I just remember spamming Air Raid for damage in fights.

Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
  • AbsalonAbsalon Registered User regular
    I remember trying Vortex. I also remember that Devil May Cry switches camera angles the way a puppy switches its focus of attention.

Dark Raven X
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    Reynolds wrote: »

because it's so goddamn bad?

I only really like LPs where there's some suffering involved.

OGueI9Q.gif
    Dyvim Tvar
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited September 6
    the game either has to be entertaining to watch, they have to have some damn interesting commentary, or they have to suffering into omikrom

this DMC1 playthrough is shaping up to be at least 2 and maybe 1 for me

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    At least two and maybe one.

• Moth 13Moth 13 Volcaregular Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »

Hm. I must not be as good with the combat system as it takes for that to become an issue. I just remember spamming Air Raid for damage in fights.

Yeah, Air Raid is fantastic for melting enemy health bars. Got me through countless fights.

Alette's and Rook's skills are a bit opposite, which makes them a powerful combination. Alette can become a strong individual unit that can solo several enemies at a time without moving much, while Rook isn't that impressive on his own, but moves around the map with ease to pitch in and gives stronger allies extra turns.

• Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    edited September 6
    You know, I love Pat but never been a fan of him doing ads on the podcast.

He's weirdly calm when doing them. Just sticks out in an odd insincere way.

Woolie's a pro and usually blitzs through them pretty well.

Dr. Chaos on
    Ab3HW.png
    FF14: Buckle Landrunner
    Steam Profile
    3DS FC: 1246-9730-5556
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    I love the marlow briggs lp, so glad they went back to it

• SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »

People are always asking him the best way to gamble

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • agoajagoaj Now is the time of my revengeRegistered User regular
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »

People are always asking him the best way to gamble

And he's like "a combination of touch and motion controls, obviously!"

qnu0EMk.png
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    I want all sponsored content to be off-puttingly insincere because it fuckin' is. It's a thing they're being paid to say and the delivery should reflect that. The more natural your ad reads are the less I trust you as a person. But it makes sense for Woolie, he's already a known liar.

Don't get it it twisted, I'm still cute as hell tho.
    NeveronHybridReynoldsSCREECH OF THE FARGThatDudeOverTherecB557BahamutZEROAbsalonshoeboxjeddyOlivawAndy JoeStilts
  • NaphtaliNaphtali Null Registered User regular
    edited September 6
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    What was the ad for?

gambling website

B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | PSN: EI-Naphtali | Wish List
    whoof

Stilts
    Yeah. That would be why they generally have a blanket ban on this type of ad.

Naphtali wrote: »
    gambling website

Lootcrate?

Steam
    PLAOlivawAndy Joe
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    why does woolie think that the greek moirai are tsukihime?

• AbsalonAbsalon Registered User regular
    edited September 7
    uUbWt5kg9gpgMDUpSdshSyZPdNdAHUbkw5EzHOCK8S4.jpg?fit=crop&crop=faces%2Centropy&arh=2&w=640&s=539537d6982089597403fc728ed54435

I friendship it. I also really want Vinny back on the podcast.

Absalon on
    It was such a weird overlap of them getting along really well personality-wise and everything but playing almost entirely different games. Ending with each side picking up recommendations from the other that they'd go on to play and enjoy. Very interesting.

OGueI9Q.gif
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Vincent spaghetti man would be a good fit for the pizza pasta force

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
    ReynoldsCrippl3
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    when are we getting the ultimate SBFP-Vinesauce-Jerma985 crossover Smash Bros video

rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    Steam
    cB557AzraithDark Raven XNeoToma
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    Reynolds
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    NO

BahamutZERO.gif
    GundiBlueBlueKelor
    what the hell did you people do to pat

B.net: Naphtali#1830 | Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | PSN: EI-Naphtali | Wish List
  • GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I just want to point the disgusting brilliance of "Oh this tingly feeling, my son, I long for his return"

and then woolie's "whoa no let's touch the brakes" and Pat just going "NO NO FULL SPEED"

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know Texas booniesRegistered User regular

tweet thread spoilers
    Paige hijacked the twitter

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (GHOST), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
    Johnny ChopsockyBlueBlueNeveronDark Raven X
  • BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    Ilpala wrote: »

tweet thread spoilers
    Paige hijacked the twitter

I dunno I think he’s being pretty clear here

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
    Beef AvengercB557RadiusReynoldsAndy JoeOmnipotentBagelAbsalonDark Raven XshoeboxjeddyOlivawNeoToma

hmm, I wonder what message this game is trying to convey

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:

ReynoldsAbsalon