As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[DnD 5E] You can't triple stamp a double stamp!

• ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Kasyn wrote: »
    Might be looking at the first TPK I've ever been a part of in any campaign. We opened up a sarcophagus at level two to discover a fucking troll inside, followed by the DM critting on the initiative roll and the creature knocking out two of the three PCs before their first action.

So that's cool, I guess.

Honestly?

Whoever is still alive needs to run.

RUN!!!!

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    If I ever have a TPK my backup plan is the Grim Reaper wanted them to die, having especially empowered the foes of the day (so they don’t feel bad) and he has a mission for them to kill the Devil or a Great Old One, something suitably badass, and they descend into their realm in jet black versions of whatever they usually wear as I play the Doom soundtrack.

Should they succeed they’re brought back to life about a year after their death. They keep their death equipment and I play the Doom soundtrack again as they face down whatever villain has had a year ruling the world while they’ve been away.

We did something like that when we had a TPW to Tiamat

steam_sig.png
  • LindLind Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Been playing Tomb of Annihilation more or less weekly now since May using roll20 and the group i DM for is finaly ready to enter the actual tomb. So much looking forward to the coming sessions.

Lind on
  • ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Cross-posting from SE++.
    Zonugal wrote:
    So for the gaming club I'm helping at the high school, I'm going to introduce the students to D&D 5e through an Adventure League module (as it can be completed in around 2 hours).

I'm looking at The Oubliette of Fort Iron as the first adventure to run for them.
    When Fort Iron was taken from the duergar who inhabited it, much of their subterranean quarters were never fully explored. An ancient oubliette has been discovered and its contents have disturbed the miners. Can the mine and the miners be saved from the dangers of the Oubliette of Fort Iron? A two-hour adventure for 1st-4th level characters.

Has anyone played through this one?

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • ThrackThrack Registered User regular
    The first session of my Dragonlance campaign went really well. The party composition is weird but I think it works. We have two druids, two rangers, and a wild gnome sorcerer. It took a little while longer then I expected to get all the characters together to take on their first job, but there a lot of good RP moments. Then they were hired to clear out a 'haunted' warehouse that just turned out to have a couple of dust mephits that came in with a shipment of spices from Khur. At one point the sorcerer missed a mephit with a fire bolt and hit a crate of rugs, scorching one of them. When the half-orc druid went to cast mending on the rug (so the guy they were working for wouldn't take any damages out of their payment) the rug came to life and wrapped around them. Fortunately another party member was able to get the rug off of them and after a beatdown (including being stabbed by a trident) mage hand was cast to wrap it back up and stone shape was used on the loose dust from the mephits to tie it up. The rug was delivered to the owner of the warehouse, payment was given, and the party went back to the inn.

• Hexmage-PAHexmage-PA Registered User regular
    Two of my players didn't show up today, but I took a chance and ran that huge three part encounter I'd been planning away, planning to just have the characters taken prisoner if defeated.

The only player characters were a Bard/Cleric and Druid/Ranger (with an animal companion), but between them they managed to slay:

- 9 jackalweres
    - 2 spies
    - 2 scouts
    - 1 wereboar
    - 2 perytons
    - 1 elder peryton
    - 1 mage

According to the encounter building rules I challenged these two with three encounters designed for four 7th-level characters (easy, hard, deadly). Neither even went down to zero HP thanks to the animal companion taking a lot of the punishment (it did get knocked out, though). The bard/cleric did have to heal herself, though, and the druid/ranger used up both of her uses of wild shape.

Sept 16 Session Summary: Last time the party saw their ally Vilkenna fighting against perytons astride her pegasus. Picking up from there they approached through the city streets to get a closer look only to see Vilkenna's celestial pegasus be discorporated beneath her, causing her to fall to an uncertain fate. Shadow took a flying form to try and investigate but was soon attacked by the perytons, who followed her to ground level. Unfortunately for the party the perytons were just the beginning of their problems as they were soon ambushed by a large force that had been tailing them in secret and was ready to pounce, beginning with jackalweres who emerged from the crowd of fleeing commoners. For every enemy that fell there was seemingly another to take its place, and by the time the last foe fell the party had slain nine jackalweres, three perytons, a wereboar, four wererats, and a wererat wizard calling himself Spellfang. Vilkenna eventually arrived, having been saved from a fatal fall by a giant eagle ally, but by then the battle was already at its close. Immediately after Spellfang's death an oni riding a nightmare appeared. The party was understandably wary of the creature and was relieved when it handed over the ritual skull that Torah had entrusted to the mysterious woman the oni called its mother. After foiling an attempt by the boggle Bibbles to snatch the skull the party returned to the Temple of the Second Sun for a rest before visiting the city's central druid grove, the Grove of the Wolf Morash. There Shadow used speak with animals to talk to the head druid, Zakula, a 900-year-old elder stuck in the form of a decrepit old wolf. Shadow gave Zakula the staff she had found, which it turned out belonged to him long ago. He took the staff, promising to reactivate its powers, and after a short ritual before the grove's central guardian totem transferred his own spirit into the staff, becoming one with it and the other spirits within. Shadow gained this wondrous item, the Staff of Spirit Speaking, and promised to use it well.

• Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    *cracks knuckles* After a year long drought. I'm back baby!

MJ is running a Eberron 5E game and it's awesome. I'll spare you the play by play, but instead hit the highlights.

* Having a Tabaxi Cleric means they have a climb speed and their Tabaxi racial speed boost. Can we say all terrain cleric? Yes we can!
    * Psionic Warforged is robocop with a mind gun. Also, piranha in the water of Q'barra don't think he's food. He's used this to his advantage.
    * Must remember Barbarian resistances when raging. Went from 1 session squishy to second session tanking god.
    * The Dragon Marks are useful. Not OP, but VERY handy early on. Having a bard with a Orisen land speed boost is insane.

So besides setting off a shack full of magical thermite (old Last War munitions) and making a smoking crater, they also have started chipping into a Bandit operation to undermine the town of Wyrmguard. So far, they are doing a bang up job!

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Just thinking here, I’d like you input.

Between the official and the emerging fan choices for how tieflings look, they’re all round just wonderful to think about, but what does everything think of when they talk about the aasimar? What colour are they? What distinguishing features do they have?

• DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    Are aasimar the ones that became deva in 4E and then went back to being aasimar in 5E?

• Mostlyjoe13Mostlyjoe13 Evil, Evil, Jump for joy! Registered User regular
    Denada wrote: »
    Are aasimar the ones that became deva in 4E and then went back to being aasimar in 5E?

Pretty much. Personally I treat them like they have the unusual aura and depending on origin either too perfect symmetry, feathers, animal eyes, etc. Think of the various celestial patron/parents they might have and go from there. Generally they are more human than human and have that radiating nature about them.

PSN ID - Mostlyjoe Steam ID -TheNotoriusRNG
  • Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    Thank you guys.

I’m going for aasimar having light green, light blue or soft gold skin (alongside any shade their human or otherwise parents might have), to give them the opposite colouration of tieflings.

Tiefling horns are a really vivid bit of imagery, which can be tailored to mean all sorts, usually what demon prince they’re influenced by or descendants of, so I wanted something like that sort aasimar.

What I’ve gone for is they’ve all got naturally occurring full body tattoos written in a celestial language, which glows when they cast spells, do some great feat, or even when they just do something in line with their ancestor’s morality.

They all have halos/floating crowns that are the same as their angelic ancestor/patron too, but they’re invisible to the naked eye, and still faint to those that can see magic. The idea being they can become angels if they level up enough/become enlightened enough.

Finally, their hair is a bit floaty.

I was gonna add feathers but with bird races active in the setting I didn’t want to steal their main feature.

• NealnealNealneal Registered User regular
    I played in a LARP and one of the races was aasimar-like and their make-up requirement was having the core tenet of their personal mission written in "celestial language" on their face. So a paladin-esque character might have something like "defend the weak" or a sage type might have something like "gain knowledge to fight the Nether." I always thought that would be an interesting fluff thing to add to aasimars.

• DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    So my players have restored their spelljammer to working condition, and they have a thri-kreen artificer on board that is basically their Q. They can bring him funds and interesting materials, and he turns that into magic items. He just gave them what is essentially the Ring of the Grammarian in lute form, but I'm looking for one more fun (but still useful) item. Feels good to have an excuse to flip through the old Encyclopedia Magica!

• SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    I'm still really excited to play Tomb of Annihilation, as its a very good adventure. But I think I'm done with playing adventures straight. I find that I need to play much faster and looser and published material to make it my own. I find 5e different in that they publish not modules per se, but full campaigns. And that changes things for me.

This last session we had was great. Missing a few players, but it all worked out well and pretty much banged out almost everything I wanted to do in the jungle itself. We had a rock concert at Fort Belurian. We threw back a zombie horde from a depleted Camp Vengeance, rescued the remains of the Order of the GauntIet & finally made friends with Breakbone when the party freed them from the Batari at Yellyark (I also got to fling two of them half a mile away. It was hilarious!). I shamelessly stole from DCA and had the Naga at Orolunga be a stoner/hippy drug peddler who partied with the party while giving them the whole story. Ras Nsi, Acererak and dead god fetuses and everything. (The dead god thing was also shrugged off as just one of Acererak's many interdimensional plots. Which caused a few of the players to sit up and take notice). We had a good time at Firefinger, killing flying dinosaur men and freeing the Aracokra prisoner to fly home and roll out the welcome mat at Kir Sabal. At Kir Sabal they got more information on the city of Omu itself and one of them had a wild and crazy night with the exiled princess after the feast. A princess who totally thinks she full on sexed her way into getting a servant for life. That might be fun to come back to, we'll see. We ended the session with the Party (three of them anyway, the others safely ensconced in Nyanzaru suffering horribly from various jungle related illnesses) flying around the city having fun after receiving the benefits of the ritual, whose name I forget now, giving them wings for three days. Next session we fly to Nangalore, because I think that whole area is cool, and then its finally time to get the party to Omu!

One of my players has a hard-on for Yuan-Ti, so we're going to switch DMing duties for that whole chapter. While the party is travelling to and within Omu, I'm going to hand over the DM duties to him for a few encounters and let him introduce the snake people. And when the party is ready for Fane of the Serpent God, he'll DM that entire chapter and I'll get a chance to play! I'll probably repurpose that old man who was serving the Thayan's into a full wizard PC for my own use. Should be a hoot! Then I'll get DM chair back again once we hit the Tomb proper.

Once I abandoned any preconceived ideas about running this giant module as written, things get much better for me. I'd already abandoned any rush due to the Death Curse. I have now abandoned the idea of 3 random encounters per day in favour pre-planned encounters I can drop in. I have also abandoned the desire to have my players see everything in jungle to give them XP and instead guiding them to the sites that I want to play with. Sure, maybe a tiny bit of their agency has been taken away, but my players are eager to get whatever I give them instead of floundering around in the jungle with no direction. Its been a lot more fun!

Steelhawk on
    edited September 2018
    For my next session I want the players to have to find the BBEG's hideout within a time limit. I intend to give them several possible ways to locate the hideout to increase their chances. Here's what I'm considering:

- Casting speak with dead on a skull covered with markings. The skull belonged to a betrayed associate of the BBEG and if asked can describe the general area of the lair's entrance.
    - The party has a piece of the BBEG's cloak that a PC tore in an earlier confrontation. They can use locate object to try and find the rest of the cloak. Their chances are better if they got the general location from the skull.
    - Interrogating NPCs with an ally's permanent zone of truth (albeit one whose DC is low enough that an NPC could conceivably pass the save). A captured minion of the BBEG says supplies were dropped off for them, the porter who delivered them was paid by a guard, the guard was hired to give orders to the porter by a man blackmailed into financing the BBEG's plans who has been in hiding ever since, and the man in hiding hired another adventuring party that located and reported the location of the BBEG's lair before trying and failing to assassinate him.
    - Turning over the skull the BBEG wants. A boggle under a geas not to reveal the location of the BBEG is sent to try and steal the skull. She has been instructed to leave it on top of a building, where a trained giant vulture is waiting to take it to the BBEG's hideout. The party could attempt to keep track of where the boggle took the skull and spot it in the giant vulture's talons as it flies towards its master's lair.
    - Most of the BBEG's minions do not know where their leader's hideout is. They were largely instructed either by letters, animal messengers, or lieutenants that the party has already slain.
    - Scrying is of limited usefulness for locating the BBEG because he remains within his lair for most of the day. However, it is plain to see they are within a building that is in good condition and has various arcane instruments.

Hexmage-PA on
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Hexmage-PA wrote: »
    For my next session I want the players to have to find the BBEG's hideout within a time limit. I intend to give them several possible ways to locate the hideout to increase their chances. Here's what I'm considering:

- Casting speak with dead on a skull covered with markings. The skull belonged to a betrayed associate of the BBEG and if asked can describe the general area of the lair's entrance.
    - The party has a piece of the BBEG's cloak that a PC tore in an earlier confrontation. They can use locate object to try and find the rest of the cloak. Their chances are better if they got the general location from the skull.
    - Interrogating NPCs with an ally's permanent zone of truth (albeit one whose DC is low enough that an NPC could conceivably pass the save). A captured minion of the BBEG says supplies were dropped off for them, the porter who delivered them was paid by a guard, the guard was hired to give orders to the porter by a man blackmailed into financing the BBEG's plans who has been in hiding ever since, and the man in hiding hired another adventuring party that located and reported the location of the BBEG's lair before trying and failing to assassinate him.
    - Turning over the skull the BBEG wants. A boggle under a geas not to reveal the location of the BBEG is sent to try and steal the skull. She has been instructed to leave it on top of a building, where a trained giant vulture is waiting to take it to the BBEG's hideout. The party could attempt to keep track of where the boggle took the skull and spot it in the giant vulture's talons as it flies towards its master's lair.
    - Most of the BBEG's minions do not know where their leader's hideout is. They were largely instructed either by letters, animal messengers, or lieutenants that the party has already slain.

I would add more ways...the third (and first?) is vulnerable to bad rolls, and the fourth feels ill baked. Maybe one of the minions has ambitions and went out of their way to learn it for their own reasons. Maybe a new NPC they haven't met was married to someone in the adventuring party who failed and has come for revenge.

sig.gif
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    If the players fail on whatever path they're seeking, they should still be able to find the lair... but not quickly enough to prevent the BBEG from setting their plans into motion.

Have plans for what happens if they can't stop the BBEG in time.

DarkPrimus on
    edited September 2018
    I would add more ways...the third (and first?) is vulnerable to bad rolls, and the fourth feels ill baked. Maybe one of the minions has ambitions and went out of their way to learn it for their own reasons. Maybe a new NPC they haven't met was married to someone in the adventuring party who failed and has come for revenge.

What exactly do you feel is wrong with the fourth option? I'm not disagreeing, just curious. The party has an ally who rides a pegasus that could held keep track of the vulture, the party druid can assume a flight-capable form, and there are also quickling messengers that might could be convinced to track them as well.

I've conceived of this BBEG as being very secretive and reclusive, and also attuned to a magical menhir dedicated to a powerful and malevolent nature spirit known as Whisper. This menhir enables lair actions and emanates regional effects attuned to the BBEG. The regional effects he enjoys thanks to the menhir are:

Regional Effects (within 1 mile)
    - Humanoids (especially those who aren't a barbarian, druid, or ranger) sometimes find themselves anticipating unseen predators.
    - The BBEG can use beast sense and speak with animals at-will within the area.
    - The BBEG can perform a special ritual before the menhir to attempt to sense the location of a specific beast he knows with Int 3 or less within range and take direct control of it. The effect lasts one minute. The BBEG can move the creature and see, hear, and speak through it, but cannot direct it to attack without losing concentration and ending the effect.

Hexmage-PA on
  • PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    Oh I meant it seemed a less likely thing for players to pick up on and do - they had to decide to give the bad guy his mcguffin, and not try to grab the boggle and interrogate, but rather watch from the shadows. Unusually passive for D&D maybe, and sort of "only one PC is playing right now"

sig.gif
    edited September 2018
    Sept 23 Session Report:

After a bit of investigation and a few divination spells the party located the hideout of their nemesis, the evil druid Jagalon.

Soon after reaching the gates of the old hilltop fort in which their enemy resided they were attacked by an initial wave of twig and needle blights that emerged from a copse of trees, followed by a harpy.

After the battle the party worked together to smash through the gate. A few more blights emerged behind them, along with a pair of blood-sucking chupacabras. To make matters worse, a pair of pestilance druids riding giant wolves capable of loosing a thunderous howl joined the battle soon after. The party was once again victorious, and after receiving a bit of healing from their latecomer allies Vilkenna and Redemption they entered the main aboveground chamber of the fort.

Inside they encountered the boggle Nibbles, who party members Shadow and Torah had met before. Nibbles had been abducted by Jagalon but escaped along with a few treasures, which he gave to the group.

The party forced open a hatch on the floor leading down to the lower chambers. Unfortunately, two rust monsters also came up the stairs, one of which managed to partially rust Torah's armor.

Now the party prepares to descend deeper into Jagalon's lair...

Hexmage-PA on
  • AldoAldo Hippo Hooray Registered User regular
    We finished LMoP yesterday! Took us 1.5 years, but we finished a campaign!

• LindLind Registered User regular
    Lind wrote: »
    Been playing Tomb of Annihilation more or less weekly now since May using roll20 and the group i DM for is finaly ready to enter the actual tomb. So much looking forward to the coming sessions.

Quick follow up to this. The Party approach so far to traps is "Gotto trigger them all". Everyone had a good time when the Barbarian drank from a fountain and
    had a permanant sex change

• NyhtNyht Registered User regular
    Whelp the campaign went well enough that my brother wants to run a little 1-2shot. Which means, for the first time in over a sixteen years, I get to play ...

... I have some crazy conflict on what to play!? I never thought this day would come again but I get to make a legit PC. Level 7 or 8. Oath of Ancient Paladin of my own (dex based), Bear Totem Barbarian, or Sword Bard. My wife's being super cool and said she'll fill whatever niche we need that I don't since I don't get to do this often. I'd marry her again.

• see317see317 Registered User regular
    Nyht wrote: »
    Whelp the campaign went well enough that my brother wants to run a little 1-2shot. Which means, for the first time in over a sixteen years, I get to play ...

... I have some crazy conflict on what to play!? I never thought this day would come again but I get to make a legit PC. Level 7 or 8. Oath of Ancient Paladin of my own (dex based), Bear Totem Barbarian, or Sword Bard. My wife's being super cool and said she'll fill whatever niche we need that I don't since I don't get to do this often. I'd marry her again.

Clearly the answer is to multiclass 3/3/2 and play them all.

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    My campaign is coming to a close, probably about 2-4 sessions left.

The party was all level 14 (dinged to 15 at the end of yesterday's session). They eviscerated 2 adult blue dragons in 2 and a half rounds yesterday. High level characters are powerful, yo.

There are 6 encounters left in their race to stop the Apotheosis of the BBEG (and the horribly fallout they don't know about yet).

1.) Last stand of what was left of his minions against him (super easy encounter, just to show how far they come by obliterating about 20 orcs of various types)
    2.) The boss fight they are anticipating (Solo based on a Drow Matron Mother, except Sorcerer plus a Death Knight bodyguard) . The twist is that this doesn't end the campaign, instead the NPC already failed the ritual and as his death triggers the real end game.
    3.) 3 Star Spawn of Cthulhu (from Tome of Beasts)
    4.) Star Spawn Mage and friends (MToF)
    5.) Old One Fight (homebrew), heavily influenced by the Yogg-Saron Fight from WoW
    6.) Avatar of a God Fight (homebrew), heavily influenced by Argus, the Unmaker from WoW

They should end around just shy of 17th level.

It's been a year and a half in the making, but to go from level 3 to level 17 feels super satisfying.

• ElvenshaeElvenshae Registered User regular
    Assuran wrote: »
    5.) Old One Fight (homebrew), heavily influenced by the Yogg-Saron Fight from WoW
    6.) Avatar of a God Fight (homebrew), heavily influenced by Argus, the Unmaker from WoW

At what point in this do you break out the One-Winged Angel? :D

• AssuranAssuran Is swinging on the Spiral Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    That's the Avatar fight!

(Which is to say, high level DnD is over the top crazy, so embrace it and go ham!)

Assuran on
  • ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    Tip: Never try to hold a Tournament where players actually fight each other. After a certain point, the Gish's will just kick everyone's asses.

PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • SchadenfreudeSchadenfreude Mean Mister Mustard Registered User regular
    I love tables. And I love Volo's guide. So I just rolled up the Gnoll Warband that my group will be facing. Jeez that's a lot of gnolls! I'll have to be creative splitting them up into almost manageable chunks.

Gonna be fun.

Contemplate this on the Tree of Woe
  • SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Elvenshae wrote: »
    Assuran wrote: »

At what point in this do you break out the One-Winged Angel? :D

I have it prepped for final Strahd confrontation.

steam_sig.png
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Nealneal wrote: »
    I played in a LARP and one of the races was aasimar-like and their make-up requirement was having the core tenet of their personal mission written in "celestial language" on their face. So a paladin-esque character might have something like "defend the weak" or a sage type might have something like "gain knowledge to fight the Nether." I always thought that would be an interesting fluff thing to add to aasimars.

"Kill everybody who is mean to me about my giant face, as I'm sick of people commenting on it. The first incident was when I was seven in the school yard..."

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    So I have a very, very important question to ask. My bard may have acquired a Shield Guardian which may be the coolest body guard ever. Looking at its stats I see that it has an INT of 7. So my question is, do you think I can teach it to play drums?

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    YES.

• A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Ken O wrote: »
    So I have a very, very important question to ask. My bard may have acquired a Shield Guardian which may be the coolest body guard ever. Looking at its stats I see that it has an INT of 7. So my question is, do you think I can teach it to play drums?

Why, are you afraid it's too smart?

• DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    There it is. I knew there was a drummer joke in there but just couldn't phrase it right.

Bonus points if you build the drums into the shield guardian's frame.

Edit: Oh geez, shield guardians still pretty good in combat? You could make it your "Beat Machine".

DevoutlyApathetic on
    Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • TerrendosTerrendos Decorative Monocle Registered User regular
    Call it DJ Roomba, and start combat by shouting, "DJ Roomba, drop the beat!"

• NarbusNarbus Registered User regular
    Performance is charisma based, not Int. If you want it to really rock the drums, give it a mohawk and paint a sick-ass wizard mural on its side.

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Don't know why I didn't associate it with the actual skill, I guess I was more hung up on if it could learn. Charisma is only a 3, oof.
    The joke is my carriage is the medieval equivalent of a van with Valkyrie riding a polar bear mural. I'm actually about to mount a giant goat skull on the carriage to up its metal-ness.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Only Valkyries riding polar bears are commonplace in D&D, so the mural is of an accountant at a desk?

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
This discussion has been closed.