As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hej [chat]! Min svenska är inte så bra!

• Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »
    Aioua wrote: »
    wazilla wrote: »
    Writing program for heat exchanger.

It is boring

Send help

HeatExchange(HeatSource hs1, HeatSource hs2) {
    hs1.ExchangeWith(hs2)
    }

There, easy
    heatA, heatB = heatB, heatA

*drops chalk*

Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Tom Hardy for Bond girl. Moneypenny.

now that's a solid idea

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    the place i want to have my last meal doesn’t open til 5:00 but i am hungry now

this injustice

RIP

We’ll miss you

Ripperoni Pepperoni

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    I have to make as many as six (6) phone calls today

Pray 4 Narwhal

• Options
    ArbitraryDescriptorArbitraryDescriptor changed Registered User regular
    His girlfriend, personal trainer [Girlfriend]

What a random detail
    Our relationship turned into a mother and son relationship where I had to remind him about things, I had to deal with his financial mistakes

Oh, I see what you did there, you scamps.

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Honk wrote: »
    (Also my work pays for my phone so lol I don’t cares how much it costs)

We all got an iPhone 8 with a 30-gig data plan as a work phone and I was like okay fiiiiine.

Dog we had 2 GB until this year when it got bumped to 10.

I use 10.4 per month in average, I checked the mean number, so I mean it'll work out but I would have liked mooooore.

this is why wifi is so important to me

i use like 250Mb a month by making sure i’m on wifi as often as possible

but i can’t imagine how much i’d be using if i weren’t

Spotify used to be blocked at work when we had a lower speed network, so I've been always using the cellular data for podcasts and stuff. But I think it's okay to use the wifi now though so I could totally probably use less data.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    BeNarwhal wrote: »
    I have to make as many as six (6) phone calls today

Pray 6 Narwhal

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    bowen you have passed your butt problems onto me

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I kinda wanna apply to do a one man show at a festival but like, I dunno what do to

I have like, a solid 30 mins of standup but there’s no theme or anything

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    tom hardy as moneypenny but he’s alfie from peaky blinders

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    bowen you have passed your butt problems onto me

Farty?

I had some string cheese last night and I've been farting up a storm.

If it's buttpees that's @amateurhour 's butt curse

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    wazilla wrote: »
    Writing program for heat exchanger.

It is boring

Send help

heat = heat * -1;

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I never know what to make of these kind of post-breakup relationship statements

I could write a one-sided account of porp that was all technically accurate that would also paint her in such a terrible light. after, what, 17 years it's not hard to cherry pick the worst. she could easily do the same to me.

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    Go away draft

• Options
    Tav wrote: »
    I kinda wanna apply to do a one man show at a festival but like, I dunno what do to

I have like, a solid 30 mins of standup but there’s no theme or anything

DRINK
    THE
    BLEACH

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    this stupid car repair show i have on just because it’s in english with swedish subtitles just made me cry

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

I could write a one-sided account of porp that was all technically accurate that would also paint her in such a terrible light. after, what, 17 years it's not hard to cherry pick the worst. she could easily do the same to me.

If you were to write such a thing, what would be the top ten things you'd put in it?

Speak freely. This is a safe space.

• Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    I got two wholesome hours of sleep before the anxiety set in

Been up since 2 am

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Geth!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I can’t even come up with a snappy title!

• Options

i think in this case taking it with a grain of salt is fine and the important bit is the original story was apparently not fact checked at all and the parts that painted her in the worst light were completely untrue

• Options

Probably just ignore it and eat some pizza and play mario kart with me

• Options
    This post shall receive enough attention for Geth to name me as my own successor.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Bogart wrote: »

If you were to write such a thing, what would be the top ten things you'd put in it?

but bogart

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

i think in this case taking it with a grain of salt is fine and the important bit is the original story was apparently not fact checked at all and the parts that painted her in the worst light were completely untrue

Kinda gives credence to him being a big man baby

• Options
    If I get backup, chanus can have it, especially if he's the primary.

If I get primary chanus can also have it.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    I missed the original story before it was revealed to be fake nonsense.

Have I been robbed? Yes, I have.

• Options
    edited September 2018

right, but im also reading her story and wondering how much of it I should believe

mostly, im just sad that people harassed her and wish someone had elected not to run with the original story since there wasn't much to be gained from posting a post-breakup thing other than sordid media clicks I guess. fact-checking something like this is gonna be next to impossible anyways.

Sir Landshark on
  • Options

i mean he may be hurt and exaggerated things

which isn’t ok or anything

but isn’t inconceivable for a normal person to do

these kids are like barely 20. not many that age who are fully on top of their shit with unimpeachable moral character

not many older than that either to be fair

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Chanus is a new man. Last chat proved it. I have renewed faith in Chanus chat.

*Always Sunny music plays*

Chanus Lets Everyone Down

• Options

right, but im also reading her story and wondering how much of it I should believe

mostly, im just sad that people harassed her and wish someone had elected not to run with the original story since there wasn't much to be gained from posting a post-breakup thing other than sordid media clicks I guess

It's sad people are dicks to her, 100%.

They're both probably shitty communicators and share equitable roles in the relationship being garbage.

It's the internet, everyone lies.

Except for chanus.

• Options

mostly, im just sad that people harassed her and wish someone had elected not to run with the original story since there wasn't much to be gained from posting a post-breakup thing other than sordid media clicks I guess

Sordid media clicks tho

• Options
    When is it acceptable to go home?

Is 15:04 pushing it?

• Options
    i probably have never lied on the internet

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

am or pm

• Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Send the most (not) productive email of all time and by the time everyone finishes reading it it's hometime

• Options

Sounds legit

• Options

Sounds legit

I think we can trust him

• Options
    Bogart wrote: »

this is entrapment I'm filing a complaint

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited September 2018

i mean he may be hurt and exaggerated things

which isn’t ok or anything

but isn’t inconceivable for a normal person to do

these kids are like barely 20. not many that age who are fully on top of their shit with unimpeachable moral character

not many older than that either to be fair

Young love is dumb, yeah.

But the physical violence part sticks out as unusual and unless she's lying it doesn't make this guy look good. You don't need unimpeachable character to avoid that.

jungleroomx on
This discussion has been closed.