Reactions disabled? Reaction history missing?

2»

• tbloxhamtbloxham Registered User regular
    I really miss the reaction pictures, it helped to foster a sense of community over in D&D. Hopefully they will be back soon.

"That is cool" - Abraham Lincoln
    ReynoldsH3KnucklesThawmusJazzAnon the Felonjimb213EncBobbleZilla360
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. 5386-8443-8937Registered User regular
    I need to know who agrees with me and who is a bad person

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
    minor incidentH3KnucklesReynoldsChanusLovelyEncBobbleKoopahTroopahDarkPrimusThawmusDibbyFryElvenshaekimeJazzInquisitor77LegacyThe Escape GoatZilla360mRahmaniShadowfireceresDisruptedCapitalist
  • DibbyDibby I'll do my best! Registered User regular
    praise be to rngesus we gots working reactions again

thank god

i can actually see who's stroking my ego now

DNiDlnb.png
    Battle.net Tag: Dibby#1582
    ReynoldsThawmusminor incidentFiendishrabbitStyrofoam SammichFryBobbleElvenshaedarunia106SkeithkimeJazzInquisitor77KoopahTroopahLegacyThe Escape GoatZilla360ShadowfireH3KnucklesElldrenFallout2manLovelyDisruptedCapitalist
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    yay thank you for fixing it

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
    ReynoldsThawmusDibbyElvenshaedarunia106Sweeney TomSkeithBahamutZEROkimeJazzKoopahTroopahLegacyThe Escape GoatZilla360PowerpuppiesHenroidH3KnucklesElldrenFallout2mannever dieDisruptedCapitalist
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    Doobh wrote: »
    yay thank you for fixing it

From a purely selfish position, it was irksome to be catching up on a thread I had looked at a few days ago, and clicking an agree/awesome only to find out that it removed the one I already had.

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    TofystedethReynoldsminor incidentBobbleDibbyElvenshaedarunia106kimeJazzLostNinjaKoopahTroopahZilla360iTunesIsEvilPowerpuppiesH3KnucklesElldrendjmitchellaQuidDisruptedCapitalist
  • ThawmusThawmus Registered User regular
    Seriously, thanks to any and all involved in fixing this.

steam_sig.png
    ReynoldsBobbleEncSteevLDibbyElvenshaedarunia106Sweeney Tomminor incidentkimeJazzInquisitor77KoopahTroopahThe Escape GoatZilla360PowerpuppiesHenroidH3KnucklesElldrenFallout2manDisruptedCapitalist
  • EncEnc A Fool with Compassion The Land of Flowers (and Dragons)Registered User regular
    THEY'RE BACK

A JOYUS DAY

CALLOOH!

CALLAY!

ElvenshaekimeLegacyThat_GuyZilla360iTunesIsEvilReynoldsDibbyHenroidH3KnucklesFallout2manDisruptedCapitalist
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    thank you

kimeEncKoopahTroopahLegacyThat_GuyZilla360iTunesIsEvilReynoldsDibbyHenroidH3KnucklesFallout2manDisruptedCapitalistElvenshae
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    rather than adding another "thanks" post and bumping the thread, I'll agree with an existing one! wait shit

BahamutZERO.gif
    kimeJazzdarunia106KoopahTroopahLegacyThe Escape GoatThawmusThat_GuyklemmingZilla360ReynoldsDibbyShadowfireH3KnucklesFallout2manChanusLovelynever diedjmitchellaDisruptedCapitalistElvenshae
  • IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
This discussion has been closed.