As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Don’t know why they are wasting so much money on this. Anyone who drinks that kind of shitty beer, doesn’t care that it doesn’t have corn syrup.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Refs kill a good drive with a bullshit call.

Goose! on
  • Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Oghulk wrote: »
    Sorce wrote: »
    These Verizon commercials about first responders are so bullshit.

Especially given what they did last year lol
    These commercials are entirely because of what happened last year. They are clearly trying to do something in the public eye about that.

Even though I doubt they lost a single customer over it last year.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    How does super bowl OT work?

Could this potentially tie?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    It's weird how the refs threw a bad holding flag right in the middle of what looked like a successful drive for The Rams thus stopping the momentum they had....

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    No, they play forever

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    rhylith wrote: »

Nope. Playoff OT period is 20 minutes and I think you keep playing until there's a winner?

• Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Last I looked it was 3-3 right?

a 6-3 OT Super bowl win would be hilariously awful

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    At some point when does Doctor Strange come out and announce to Dormamu he's here to bargain?

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    rhylith wrote: »

They go Bound For Street.

• Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Gronk, please retire and do nothing but yoga. It makes me sad to see you run.

• Options
    Weird... Refs stop a good drive by the Rams and then the Patriots come out and have a good drive.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    I'm just glad someone, anyone, got a touchdown.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Rams D is out of gas.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Sony Michel gets a ring

that's cool

• Options
    The Otaku SuppositoryThe Otaku Suppository Bawstan New EnglandRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Rams D is out of gas.

There's plenty in that car from halftime.

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Pats defense seems less effective now, too.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    Oh hey... The game finally started.

• Options
    Well that's most likely game

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Nice pick. That may be game.

• Options
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    Pats defense seems less effective now, too.

Must have been playing possum.

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Game over. Ugh, this offseason going to be unbearable.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I like how we got about 10 minutes of actual football.

Wait no, the other thing.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    An ASMR beer commercial. Okay then.

sig.gif
  • Options
    It's like each offense realized they had the power inside them the whole time.

Whoops nvrmind.

• Options
    As someone with an aversion to whispering this ASMR beer commercial is very unpleasant.

• Options
    I've watched 38 Super Bowls.

Granted I don't remember the first 5 or 6 at all.

This is BY FAR the worst.

I'd rather watch my Giants get crushed by the Ravens again then watch this.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    OK run out the clock. Don’t go 3 and out. Thanks in advance

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Oh good. Robert Kraft reaction shot...

• Options
    Rams just lettin' the clock tick down?

???

• Options
    Michel should have just run around in circles like Tecmo Bowl for 4 minutes.

• Options
    Rams: it is important to use a timeout during our drive that is in very good tempo.

Also Rams: New England may run the clock down as much as they like.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Oh good. Robert Kraft reaction shot...

wouldn't be an nfl game without the customary 10 minutes of jerking off to owners as though literally anyone cares

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Stupid clock officials missing the timeout. Had me freaking out at McVey to call a timeout.

• Options
    In the end...who else was going to win the worst Super Bowl in history?

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    welp

• Options
    This is really showing how bad it is for an offense to continually go 3 and out. The defense just completely run out of fuel.

• Options
    Just means I can't watch sportscenter for a few days.

BRING ON BASEBALL

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    this was like a rigged boxing fight

8 minutes of pulled punches

with a fart ending

This discussion has been closed.