As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Did You See The [nfl] And Watched The [AAF] Instead

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
  • Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular

Cue Dustin and the rest of the Colquitt family giving him the side eye at Thanksgiving dinner this year.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    These Titans uniforms are UGLY

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I miss the 2000s Titans jerseys

had a nice Eddie George one

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Before anyone gets excited by the Bills/Jets score, they're torching them with Matt Barkley, not Peterman

• Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    With the Lions giving the game to the Bears, watching the Browns/Falcons game. Kind of fun, Mayfield looks good and their O-line coach looks like a 400lb Wilford Brimley.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm so sick of Howard. He has a big week often enough that I don't want to bench him but then Cohen will get all of the points the next week.

• Options
    I'm so sick of Howard. He has a big week often enough that I don't want to bench him but then Cohen will get all of the points the next week.

Yeah I've considered throwing him on the bench. They're up by 16 and he's still not getting much.

• Options
    Trajan45 wrote: »

Yeah I've considered throwing him on the bench. They're up by 16 and he's still not getting much.

Meanwhile Shady is tearing it up on my bench.

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    I'm all aboard the Kansas City Chiefs v. New Orleans Saints superbowl

• Options
    mcpmcp Registered User regular
    Mahomes set KC's single season td passes record today.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    so the Falcons lost to the Browns

this is fine

• Options
    Hue Jackson was holding them back.

• Options
    edited November 2018
    Hue Jackson was holding them back.

+ Todd Haley. The offensive creativity in this game was fun to watch.

Trajan45 on
  • Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Or maybe acting HC BountyGate was all "The Falcons? I know how to hur-....beat them!"

Tox on
    Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    Titans whipped the Patriots.

Definitely saw that coming.

• Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    I benched Washington's defense today because the Bucs seem to have a habit of putting up a shit ton of points regardless of win or loss and I started the Jets defense because lol Bills offense.

Football sucks.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Looks like the Thanksgiving games are Lions vs. Bears, and then Cowboys vs. Slurs.

Is the NFL Network trying to make a third game happen again this year?

sig.gif
  • Options
    Terrible Thanksgiving games.

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    If he stayed on his feet that would have been the coolest fucking play in the world.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    That was a dumb challenge

• Options
    Dallas gonna fuck up and win by 3 scores to ensure Garret sticks around another 3 years.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I know complaining about holding no-calls is dumb, and god knows Dallas gets away with a lot, but Collinsworth gushing over that play with the slow motion replay of the Dallas lineman getting put into a rear naked choke was pretty lol

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    so the Falcons lost to the Browns

this is fine

Matt Ryan concurs. https://streamable.com/qc85x

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    rip eagles season. i guess washington gets to be the nfc east team that loses in the first round this year.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    rip eagles season. i guess washington gets to be the nfc east team that loses in the first round this year.

I hope they play Minnesota.

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Who was it that won the Survivor league with me? Both of us flopped on picks this week, though your Atlanta loss is probably more surprising than my shot in the dark to get a Jets win in there somewhere.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Who was it that won the Survivor league with me? Both of us flopped on picks this week, though your Atlanta loss is probably more surprising than my shot in the dark to get a Jets win in there somewhere.

That was me. What a week.

I don't know for sure but I think I picked Jets first and then mulliganned to Atlanta.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    What was the blood bowl catch/interception in the KC/AZ game?

• Options
    admanb wrote: »

That was me. What a week.

I don't know for sure but I think I picked Jets first and then mulliganned to Atlanta.

Woo! Champions!

I definitely had someone else picked (don't remember who) and then heard Matt Barkley was starting, so switched because "Come on, Matt Barkley throws like a million INTs".

Really glad I had no money involved, and literally do not care about either franchise.

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I think calling him a QB is being generous.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Holy crap.

Was up 1 pt in my guillotine league. My Kittle vs his Barkley, and I managed to stay ahead by four to avoid elimination.

Thank you giants for forcing the TDs to WRs

• Options
    Well... Stupid Giants can't even lose right.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    2 wins isn't a big deal. If they turn this into momentum and reel off 3 in a row then they have a problem.

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Found an old poster of the 2006 Dolphins, it was neat to have proof that Daunte Culpepper played for them.

Then I noticed the coach was Nick Saban, and I remembered that was the year he was all "I'm totally not going to Alabama guys, trust me." Poster got thrown out.

I'm not bitter.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    2 wins isn't a big deal. If they turn this into momentum and reel off 3 in a row then they have a problem.

I just have a bad feeling... I think they are definitely a better team than their record. I mean, they lost a couple games by the skin of their teeth.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    The all-world qb who seems like he could handle the media pressure like a champ is in the 2020 draft...

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »

I just have a bad feeling... I think they are definitely a better team than their record. I mean, they lost a couple games by the skin of their teeth.

Seems like a very Giants thing to do. Play awful most of the year then rip out some consecutive wins at the end to move themselves out of prime draft position.

This discussion has been closed.