As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Steam : Monster Boy, Just Cause 4, Mutant Year Zero & Override out today!

• Options
    VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    Some nice patch notes for CK2, as usual.
    - Split the 'Supernatural' game rule into two: 'Supernatural' which controls events such as the Demon Child, and 'Absurd' which controls events such as Chancellor Glitterhoof
    - The Knights Hospitaller really wants an island

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    is it a nemesis system or just a procedurally generated mafia boss hierarchy for you to kill your way through

The enemies aren't randomly generated, but it is a hierarchy you interact with and affect in a bunch of ways, and your actions determine your rewards and challenges.
    Also, just like everyone's favorite part of Shadow of War, they can ambush you at any time, even boss fights.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    that does sound pretty cool

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Apparently THQ Nordic has acquired Bugbear Entertainment (Wreckfest) and Coffee Stain (Goat Simulator, Satisfactory, Sanctum)

THQ is gettin' kind of scary.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    there's a new Darksiders coming out in 2 weeks?

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    Yes and I'm jazzed!

vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    The little bit of footage of Darksiders 3 I've seen reminded me of 1 a lot.

I recently replayed Darksiders 1 and it kinda seemed not as good as I remembered it, though I can't point to any particular reason why.

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

now I know when everyone thinks of a saturday morning Darksiders Cartoon the first go to for an intro is
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHq_O5FFTec

but have you considered a Darksiders cartoon with
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLKYOSiW7U4
    as an intro style?

each horseman gets to rap a verse!

WAR:
    I'm the big guy with the even bigger sword
    I can slice up a monster or a demon lord
    With my wrathform powers and my meters filled up
    I'll impale your torso and use your skull as a cup

DEATH:
    Twin Scythes in my hands and a skull on my face
    And my Pale Horse Dust about to win the race
    Better watch out Bad Guys, better hold your breath
    Because life is futile, the only constant is DEATH

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

Wait, what

I thought that wasn't out until next year sometime

• Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    The company using the THQ brand as a skin mask is doing it much better than the company using the Atari brand as a skin mask.

• Options
    EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    CK2 Holy Fury: Animal Kingdoms is really fun, Random World is cool but kind of overwhelming, GENDER EQUALITY CAN BE TURNED ON WITHOUT DISABLING CHEEVOS

I'm playing now to see how the crusades / pagan reforms go

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • Options
    Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »

That can't be right.

• Options
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    dang I want new darksiders but another brand new game is a tall order right now, that's probably gonna have to wait

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    CK2 Holy Fury: Animal Kingdoms is really fun, Random World is cool but kind of overwhelming, GENDER EQUALITY CAN BE TURNED ON WITHOUT DISABLING CHEEVOS

I'm playing now to see how the crusades / pagan reforms go

yeah they set gender equality to be a setting that doesn't disable achievements a while ago

which if I remember right made some jerks get all salty and the CK2 twitter made fun of them

• Options
    edited November 2018
    "by means of the first darksiders group proceeding with the tale of the end of the world" what

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    that's gotta be a tweet from a non-native speaker

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    more like CKII: Holy Furry

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I've already made that same joke in like five different places, probably after stealing it from someone

but I don't care

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    CKII: Duck Dynasties

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    I'm veeeeeery wary of Darksiders 3, but I want it to be good. Better than Darksiders 2 at least.

Still, Hitman 2 was my final game of the year.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Hitman 2 probably is my game of the year. Then again, I hardly played anything that came out this year, so... grain of salt and all that. It really is a great game though.

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    They also put a Battle Royale in CK2
    Warrior lodges have an event chain where the warriors go on an expedition and then start bashing each others' heads in until only one character survives.

• Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular
    The Hitman 2 demo, which normally only includes the new version of the training facility from the first game, also unlocks all of the other Legacy Pack content that's carried over from Hitman 2016 if you already have the first game

• Options
    Hitman 2 essentially replaces the first one almost completely and it's really cool

• Options
    Hey, remember that asshole who swatted the wrong house and got somebody killed? He just plead guilty to 51 federal charges!

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I spent about half an hour today trying to work out how to get into a drinking contest in the first level of Hitman 2. It rules.
    Most of that time was tracking down the guy I needed to become because he kept leaving minutes before I got somewhere.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    edited November 2018
    Hey, remember that asshole who swatted the wrong house and got somebody killed? He just plead guilty to 51 federal charges!

cool. Now convict the cops

Beef Avenger on
    Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
  • Options
    gtrmpgtrmp Registered User regular

The Command & Conquer remasters are being made by Petroglyph Games, which was founded by the original C&C devs after EA killed Westwood

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Austin-Walker-huh.wav

Interesting.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    yeah. CK2 is still completely ridiculous

doesn't help that I'm leading a dynasty of duck people

my current chief is named 'Daffy"

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    CKII: Duck Dynasties

OH SHIT that's 100% my next stream title

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    So CK2 is now KoDP?

• Options
    gtrmp wrote: »

The Command & Conquer remasters are being made by Petroglyph Games, which was founded by the original C&C devs after EA killed Westwood

I can't help but look at that and feel a little gross about the people who made the damn games are basically being contracted by the company who bought their work and wound up eventually firing the lot of them.

• Options
  • Options
    hanging animals for ranching crimes

Miss me? Find me on:

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    The duck took fucking ages to give me a feather. Not punishing enough I says.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Options
    is that breaking news? wasn't bankruptcy why they fired everyone?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    is that breaking news? wasn't bankruptcy why they fired everyone?

As obvious as it seemed to everyone, it wasn't officially declared publicly.

This discussion has been closed.