As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Dragalia Lost] Alliance vs Dragon Trials

• Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    76680dde3i921.png?width=498&auto=webp&s=93fe907e93bed20c318d6bc8d2198a391975832f

• Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    no ieyasu for me

also i have no wyrmite

also i'm f2p now btw

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    Don't go to the summon screen. The graphic is borked and it locks the game up. :rotate:

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Was really hoping they would only increase the adventurer and dragon rate for legfest at least, but they kept the wyrmprint rate at half of the 5* rate

Also still only 0.50% chance at Sarisse

Maddoc on
  • Options
    I threw the last New year's tenfold ticket at the banner and got Sarisse.

I'm sorry...

• Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    I don't think I'm going to bother with this fest outside of daily pulls. I still need good dragons for some elements, so I want to focus on those rateups.

• Options
    VargVarg Registered User regular
    had 5 10 pulls from the New Year's Stuff. Pulled 3 wyrmprints (two clearly eldwater and the third was Flash of Genius which I guess I can hold onto). Had two single tickets leftover and figured eh why not. Garuda AND Sarisse. Found my luck I lost during the holidays~

Probably going to use whatever wyrmite I get during the next event since it's another light facility event and I did not get Halloween Elisanne or Lucretia. Also supposedly a dagger dude from the circus and I like dagger units.

• Options
    why are they doing a light facility event??
    does it secretly just give you the shadow element facility?!

i'm really confused by this lack of symmetry.

• Options
    its kind of really scummy that the 'featured' unit sarisse is still 0.5% on this banner, and they bumped the wyrmprint rate up by a full % from 2 to 3 to inflate the 5* rate to an advertised 6%

• Options
    CururuCururu Registered User regular
    I did a few 10 pulls on the new banner until I finally got a rainbow, which was a nice new 5* fire unit, although it was Ezelith rather than Sarisse, which I think I'm OK with since I like daggers more than bows. I also got my first Phoenix, so my fire team got a significant boost. I should probably stop pulling now while I'm ahead.

• Options
    Cururu wrote: »
    I did a few 10 pulls on the new banner until I finally got a rainbow, which was a nice new 5* fire unit, although it was Ezelith rather than Sarisse, which I think I'm OK with since I like daggers more than bows. I also got my first Phoenix, so my fire team got a significant boost. I should probably stop pulling now while I'm ahead.

I still love Ezelith. She's not immune to stun which is a bummer, but she's fun to play and she makes me laugh.

Surprise treasure is the BEST treasure!

• Options
    Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    Yeah, I burned all my free vouchers and did a ten pull but seeing these numbers, it doesn't make sense for me to keep chasing a statistical improbability. I have tons of great light folks though so I am not going to stress it.

• Options
    i love botans jp voice lines especially when she gets healed

• Options
    fully upgraded my halidom.
    i'm prepared for many, many future event facilities!

slowly maxing out the elemental altars, up to about 27/27 on most of them.

blades, axes, and bows are at 16/16, probably going for lances next.
    everything else is around 11/11.

HMS is kinda... wow. got halfway through a few before one or more people died.

• Options
    PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Oh hey, a dev letter is up talking about future plans.

Mentions using getherwings instead of stamina for co-op, having AI take over if someone disconnects, and punishing people who AFK through missions.

Also mentions that they’re working on having a 5* from the original nine drop for new players in their first summon. Existing players will get a voucher for one when it’s implemented.

And that thry’re looking at wyrmprints. Possibly letting you have two equipped to one person?

New content (Void Battles, name WIP) opens after chapter 7, bridging the gap between ADT and IO.

EDIT: A link to the letter directly: https://dragalialost.com/en/news/information/3494

PMAvers on
    persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • Options
    StormwatcherStormwatcher Blegh BlughRegistered User regular
    i can't play this! Is not out in my country! That sucks!

Steam: Stormwatcher | PSN: Stormwatcher33 | Switch: 5961-4777-3491
    camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    That voucher is going to be some nice eldwater.

• Options
    I could theoretically get Juliette or Mikoto from the voucher at this point?

As much as I want Mikoto, I don't like those odds.

• Options
    i mean, i do want maribelle, hildegarde, and louise

but i'm probably gonna get eldwater instead

• Options
    Daily Draw got me Mikoto - I'm clearly in my lucky window so I just have to hope it extends to the light dagger dude and the 5* voucher. Pretty stoked with fire team gaining Sarisse and Mikoto in the span of a few days.

• Options
    Mikoto is the best character in the game, hands down

also his stats and skills are pretty good

• Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    Mikoto was my first five star and is the hard carry on my fire team.

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I don't really play this game, not exactly, just log on and pull, but yesterday I decided to actually use some stamina and farm the dark mats to get Nefaria's mana circles to 50/50. Gonna work on Xmas Nefaria next, I guess, or maybe actually develop a light team so I can start doing the Dark IO and make 4* (and eventually 5*) dark bow.

Basically I've decided that my only goal in this game is to make each Nefaria as powerful as possible.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    a noble cause

• Options
    i'm looking for my next project character right now

not sure whether i should go for an HBH character or just wait for someone new to catch my attention
    or whether to wait for some other high-level content

i was tempted by nefaria, though
    julietta is also looking pretty cool
    (my mikoto is already perfect, so that's that)

• Options
    edited January 2019
    lucky single

image0.png

now i just need a MUB leviathan right

e: got xander too so my water team is pretty set

Beasteh on
  • Options
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i'm looking for my next project character right now

not sure whether i should go for an HBH character or just wait for someone new to catch my attention
    or whether to wait for some other high-level content

i was tempted by nefaria, though
    julietta is also looking pretty cool
    (my mikoto is already perfect, so that's that)

Julietta is great, she's called "Julietta the Undying" for a reason.

But she also will likely not be great for High Zodiark when it releases because she's not immune to curse. So keep that in mind I guess.

• Options
    I will probably try to lean on Hildegarde for High Zodiark when the time comes

I also have Lucretia, but if High Brun is any indication, the requirements to get a Wand user to high enough health is fucking ridiculous

Trying to bring Lily to High Brun is almost whale territory

• Options
    Everyone thought the light girl would use a dagger based on the graphic, but here she is with a spear. Competing with Elly.

I don't get the lack of synergy with their events and characters.

• Options
    To be fair, you can’t exactly get Halloween Elly right now. So if she’s a permanent addition to the drop pool it makes more sense.

persona4celestia.jpg
  • Options
    Shadowfire wrote: »
    Everyone thought the light girl would use a dagger based on the graphic, but here she is with a spear. Competing with Elly.

I don't get the lack of synergy with their events and characters.

we thought she'd be a dagger user based on the announcement

but maybe the 4* is the dagger user instead?

• Options
    edited January 2019
    the mistake was that dagger dude was thought to be 5* but he's the 4*~

The banner is far less appealing after seeing the skills unless you have Lucretia (and presumably not H.Ely), and that the guy is just 4*. I can save for something else!

edit: Also a 3* Fire Sword user and a 5* Light dragon with HP/STR hybrid.

Varg on
  • Options
    tuxkamentuxkamen really took this picture. Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Well, as someone who has Hellisanne and Lucretia, I'm intrigued but not compelled; it all depends on how fast the stacks will accumulate with three singers (add Vixel) versus the fairly regular buffs from the pumpkin special (and Hilde).

tuxkamen on

Games: Ad Astra Per Phalla | Choose Your Own Phalla
    Thus, the others all die before tuxkamen dies to the vote. Hence, tuxkamen survives, village victory.
    3DS: 2406-5451-5770
  • Options
    Mostly disappointed that Fritz wasn't the 5* and that they doubled up on light spear like they did wind bow so early in the game's life. She's clearly good, probably great, and I won't mind if I get her from daily draws but definitely too similar for me to attempt drawing.

• Options
    i mean, i missed h!elisanne, so it doesn't feel like doubling up to me at all.
    if you're lucky enough to have a light spear already, don't draw for her.

i can't really chase anything right now ;____; so it's mostly gonna be daily draws.
    might spend a ten-pull ticket if they give us one.

• Options
    Well, with this event coming to a close soon, I should probably knock out another daily deal, just in case.

...oh hi, Sarisse.

persona4celestia.jpg
  • Options
    you got best bun

• Options
    Twice today I've gotten 5* weapons from the extra boss battle, a sword and a spear. I didn't know that was a thing but I'm sure interested in getting more.

• Options
    whoops i quit this game already! 4% gacha rate felt super scummy and i can't juggle 3 gachas at once

• Options
    Beasteh wrote: »
    whoops i quit this game already! 4% gacha rate felt super scummy and i can't juggle 3 gachas at once

it's more like 2%

wyrmprints are nothing

This discussion has been closed.