As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Dragalia Lost] Alliance vs Dragon Trials

• TulabelleTulabelle Registered User regular
    Wow, chapter 6 is no joke. Probably need to look a little closer at my team!

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Got some more currency so I did another ten roll. Rainbow, but I finally hit the Wyrmprint odds. Not even a good 5* Wyrmprint either, Auspex's Prayer. Unless I'm missing something?

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    healing bonus with requirement of full hp

just don't ever get hit and it's great

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Level 40 3* Subjugator (Katana) 94 Strength
    Level 20 3* Fusion Blade 93 Strength
    Level 40 3* Fusion Blade 144 Strength

So don't necessarily be in a hurry to enhance a weapon unless you're planning on making four more copies to uncap it? (Or it doesn't have to be four more copies, at least one other copy will do)

• DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    4 re-rolls in, haven't gotten a single 5* other than an ability card. Will to continue flagging.

For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Level 40 3* Subjugator (Katana) 94 Strength
    Level 20 3* Fusion Blade 93 Strength
    Level 40 3* Fusion Blade 144 Strength

So don't necessarily be in a hurry to enhance a weapon unless you're planning on making four more copies to uncap it? (Or it doesn't have to be four more copies, at least one other copy will do)

But even at 20 with one less strength you gain the skill

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    That is true!

The value of that will be up to you to determine I guess

Worth noting that at max uncap, the weapon skill goes up to level 2

(Went through the trouble of pre-making a katana for the event lady)

edited September 2018
    I have heard that if you fail a mission it does not consume stamina/wings

So have as much fun as you want no-holds-barred wrastlin’ with rng for rare drops

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    FC: 1265 4250 078

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I wish you could put a lock on friend list people like on characters and items and shit to indicate not to purge them, I'd like a way to keep track of who on my list is a PA person and who is a rando.

BahamutZERO.gif
    I'm trying to only accept friend requests from names I recognize right now

That reminds me I need to change my display name from the default

• PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    edited September 2018
    Haha. Unlocked hard mode.

It's not lying.

Polaritie on
    Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
    BlueBlue wrote: »

FYI if anyone added me without posting their own code in this spreadsheet or in the thread I pruned everyone who wasn't in the spreadsheet
    although I'm not sure how important friends are, friend skills don't seem like a huge deal.

BahamutZERO.gif

FYI if anyone added me without posting their own code in this spreadsheet or in the thread I pruned everyone who wasn't in the spreadsheet
    although I'm not sure how important friends are, friend skills don't seem like a huge deal.

Depends how strong your team is. 3 shots of a nuke or healing can be really helpful

• PMAversPMAvers Registered User regular
    You know, I kinda wish there was a twin-stick control version of this on the Switch.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696 - Twitch
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Used my ten ticket. Nothing. I'm at five or six ten pulls with no five star now, just the dragon and wyrmprint I got at the very beginning.

What is this I don't even.
  • OptyOpty Registered User regular
    How big of a difference is there between a 4* character and a 5*? Cause while I'm playing it doesn't feel all that big to me, so I'm perfectly okay with 4*s for now

Hmm, so on the plus side, all the elemental orb dungeons are available today. Downside, ony the first two tiers of them (I'm pretty sure they have 3?)

• XaviarXaviar Registered User regular
    On the one hand, I'm just not about that re-rolling lifestyle.

On the other hand I've spent all my currency so far on tenfold summons, as well as the free voucher today, and I've only seen one 5* and it was a print. I've also only gotten one fire character besides the hero and it's only 3*.

My last two summons had 3 and 4 4*s respectively, all of which were dupes.

I think this is the worst gacha luck I've had on a game I didn't immediately delete.

edited September 2018
    For what it's worth, elemental matchup counts for enough I don't use my 5* half the time anyways. For dragons there are large benefits to matching their element to the adventurer, so even more so there.

Ch. 2-5 I beat while controlling 4*s. 4 I used a 3* for.

Polaritie on
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Hmm, so on the plus side, all the elemental orb dungeons are available today. Downside, ony the first two tiers of them (I'm pretty sure they have 3?)

The second tier on those is going... poorly for me so far. Lots of players not really trying.

What is this I don't even.
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

The second tier on those is going... poorly for me so far. Lots of players not really trying.

Unfortunate, I've had no issues with coop clears on them. Though... it's not like I'm really trying either beyond "match elements", but I have the free 4* chars upgraded decently enough (boss=press skill, press dragon, press skill, usually dead by then with at least one other person doing the same).

Would be trickier solo for sure.

• ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Chapter 6 doesnt mess around

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
    Alright, got 5* #3, bringing me to
    Elezith, Elezith, Jeanne

I know they’re more likely but I didn’t think it was this more likely

CD World Tour status:
    Elezith, Elezith, Jeanne

Xaviar wrote: »
    On the one hand, I'm just not about that re-rolling lifestyle.

On the other hand I've spent all my currency so far on tenfold summons, as well as the free voucher today, and I've only seen one 5* and it was a print. I've also only gotten one fire character besides the hero and it's only 3*.

My last two summons had 3 and 4 4*s respectively, all of which were dupes.

I think this is the worst gacha luck I've had on a game I didn't immediately delete.

😖😢

Elezith, Elezith, Jeanne

It's pretty significant, if you have both it's probably best to wait for the 4th and the banner to cycle.

Well I didn’t and got another elezith

I was promised wyrmprints

CD World Tour status:
  • NightslyrNightslyr Registered User regular
    So, is this game actually fun to play?, or is the fun in catching rares?

I think it’s pretty fun once you get into maps where you can lose, the beginning sprint is pretty mindlessly tap blindly until you win

It’s a don’t stand on the red/purple floor-type combat system, but those are just for enemy skills - their regular attacks also have slight tells you can react to or learn the timing of

I could see them getting pretty strict with it at high levels

CD World Tour status:
    I don't like that my AI team doesn't seem to give a shit about getting out of the way of attacks though..

Haha... castle upgrades are endless.

There appear to be options for boosting by weapon type and dragon element in addition to character element, not sure how those unlock.

Also, get those buildings up because you need total upgrades to hit certain levels to upgrade the main castle. And smithy level is capped at castle level so far.

I may have the third tier water trident for tomorrow's event, which may be overkill.

edited September 2018
    Beat the story to unlock the wind dragon one - I think chapter 6 is when you get the weapon upgrade buildings, you trade the tokens you get from the daily you unlock from that story point at the shop to buy them.

I think the event starts in about 8 hours?

BlueBlue on
    CD World Tour status:
    The raid starts at 11 PM pacific I believe so more like 14 hours, then lasts 24 hours

BahamutZERO.gif
    Oh damnit I did it backwards

CD World Tour status:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8WN0JnAnASY

Bang bang bang bang love and die

CD World Tour status:
    How strong do you need to be to unlock the character from the fire raid tomorrow?

Madican wrote: »
    How strong do you need to be to unlock the character from the fire raid tomorrow?

Character is just from using them a bunch, dragon is from tokens, no idea how hard raid will be but I can't imagine harder than Ch. 3 or so for at least the lowest tier?

I don’t think that’s known

To unlock her you have to max out her “friendship” by playing events with her, I assume that means specifically the raid event maps, which come in beginner, standard, and expert flavors, plus a bonus map you can clear only once, if you clear the rest

To play I think you only need coop unlocked, so chapter 2-2

CD World Tour status:
    edited September 2018
    Madican wrote: »

Character is just from using them a bunch, dragon is from tokens, no idea how hard raid will be but I can't imagine harder than Ch. 3 or so for at least the lowest tier?

Haven't gotten to Chapter 3 yet, I guess I'll do that. Didn't know about the dragon either, I'll probably want it for Ezelith since I currently just have a weak 3* imp for Fire.

Madican on
This discussion has been closed.