Options

[Destiny 2] Forsaken: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Disrupter wrote: »
    Yes minimum 3 seasons of being one of the best 6 people in destiny. I wish there was a less badass crucible title available

I want something that makes it extra shameful when I go like .4 eff

Aye, it kind of sucks that half of the 10 crucible seal requirements requires a gametype that even a lot of crucible primary players don't give two shits about, but so it goes.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Guys it’s a pretty good destiny day for me...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5Sm8kWJwa84

Also I realize if I tried really hard right now to get some packages it could also be the day I reach 600

Ugh I don’t want to do that but redrix Luna’s and 600 in the same night might be too awesome

Disrupter on
    616610-1.png
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Nice job!

• Options
    EvilMonkeyEvilMonkey Registered User regular
    EvilMonkey wrote: »
    Anyone for last minute ascendant challenge on PS4?

Never mind that was surprisingly doable solo. And I got a pseudo Vision of Confluence to boot. Scouts will come back right?

[PSN: SciencePiggy] [Steam]
  • Options
    The Dude With HerpesThe Dude With Herpes Lehi, UTRegistered User regular
    I was watching some destiny 2 stuff on youtube and noticed people playing xb1 (I think?) have a thing show on screen when someone in their party is speaking so you can see who is speaking.

Is that something you can do on PS4 and I just never noticed?

Because that sure would be nice!

Steam: Galedrid - XBL: Galedrid - PSN: Galedrid
    Origin: Galedrid - Nintendo: Galedrid/3222-6858-1045
    Blizzard: Galedrid#1367 - FFXIV: Galedrid Kingshand

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    I was watching some destiny 2 stuff on youtube and noticed people playing xb1 (I think?) have a thing show on screen when someone in their party is speaking so you can see who is speaking.

Is that something you can do on PS4 and I just never noticed?

Because that sure would be nice!

nope just xbox does that

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    What level would I need to be for Redrix/Luna's to hit my inventory at 600?

PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842
  • Options
    KonphujunKonphujun Illinois, USARegistered User regular
    Do we have any speculation as to what the murder mystery questline reward will be today?

Everything: Konphujun(#1458)
  • Options
    DysDys how am I even using this gun Registered User regular
    Konphujun wrote: »
    Do we have any speculation as to what the murder mystery questline reward will be today?
    People are suspecting that it is Thunderlord coming back into the game.

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    isn't the real reward the friends we dragged through the spoopy forest a billion times along the way

• Options
    SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular
    The real reward was inside us all along

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Options
    SuperRuper wrote: »

ewwwww

• Options
    XagarXagar Registered User regular
    Word on the streets is that the Thunderlord quest (which icon and perks are in the game's files right now) will be more timegated 3-week nonsense.

• Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular

I dont know that Thunderlord would fit?

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

Just takes practice.

• Options
    SuperRuperSuperRuper Registered User regular

It will if you try hard enough.

Also we all know the murder mystery will be "Who killed Uldren?" and we'll be both the lead investigator and prime suspect.

Zavala will disapprove.

steam_sig.png
    PSN: ChemENGR
  • Options

Also we all know the murder mystery will be "Who killed Uldren?" and we'll be both the lead investigator and prime suspect.

Zavala will disapprove.

YOUR METHODS ARE UNCONVENTIONAL GUARDIAN BUT YOU'RE A DAMNED FINE COP

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »

Zavala will disapprove.

YOUR METHODS ARE UNCONVENTIONAL GUARDIAN BUT YOU'RE A DAMNED FINE COP

YOU'RE A LOOSE CANNON MCCLUSKY-17

TURN IN YOUR GHOST AND YOUR SLEEPER SIMULANT, YOU'RE OFF THE BOUNTY

• Options
    Hiryu02Hiryu02 Registered User regular
    Hiryu02 wrote: »
    So I ended up going back to Y1 Striker Knockout Titan in pvp.

I keep having certain issues with both Protector and Commander Titan in crucible. Protector means I want to prioritize using bubble supers, but if I don't use Saint-14, the bubble doesn't give the extended overshields. Plus my neutral with only one grenade suffers. I want to also use melee overshield because my Saint-14 has Hands-On. but when I do get the melee kills, which is seldom due to not enough Impact mods, I don't seem to get a lot of use out of the overshield. Plus bubbles do not always translate into swinging games when it's not clash and when Blade Barrage/new supers exist.

Commander with Armamentarium is better neutral, but is definitely only situationally good. There are times when I get crispy 2 or even 3 kills with one grenade on bunched up targets because of Controlled Demolition, but otherwise it isn't super strong.

Knockout actually feels better to me now that it did in Y1 because I like to run a full-auto shotty which does leave people at critical very often and in prime distance for a Knockout punch to seal the kill. Just need a Prodigal or Ancient Apocalypse to drop with Hands-On and maybe a new Armamentarium. Double nades plus Knockout is

I just realized the end of the post was cut off lol. Double nades plus Knockout is much stronger in neutral. Plus has a much stronger shutdown super that can last quite a while with Trample.

Tried a variation of this with Wormgod Caress, and the buffed melee will oneshot in pvp. Unfortunately having to use regular melee range for the 2nd melee oneshot means that this is mega situational. Being able to punch one guy, then find, close with and punch a 2nd guy in crucible is super unlikely. Even when the 2 enemies are close together it usually means you punch and kill one for the buff, then get immediately shotgunned down by the 2nd is they aren't completely oblivious. It's hilarious when it does work, though.

So Armamentarium it remains, for now.

Also, got another exotic drop in the wild last night. Engram actually dropped and everything. My 3rd Darci. Update can't come soon enough.

Sev: Your gameplay is the most heavily yomi based around. Usually you look for characters that allow you to force guessing situations for big dmg. Even if the guess is mathematically nowhere near in your favor lol. You're happiest when you have either a 50/50, 33/33/33 or even a 75/25 situation to go crazy with. And you will take big risks to force those situations to come up.
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Patch notes are up, nothing too surprising.

I think I like the Breakthrough changes, I still have hope for that mode.

The spider change is pretty fricking great.

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Reduced the amount by which Full Choke narrows projectile spread

Oh baby, yeah.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    So is that a pretty significant shotgun nerf? Guess I'll have to see tonight

• Options
    Oh shit the Dynamo changes are really good for Hunters actually

• Options
    Raid challenge bounties now rotate in a fixed, round-robin fashion

Oooo

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    aww boo knight shields are back

• Options
    SirialisSirialis of the Halite Throne. Registered User regular
    isn't the real reward the friends we dragged through the spoopy forest a billion times along the way

You mean the AFK randoms?

• Options
    KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Oh Bungie, you had me at Pve fusion rifle damage buff

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    I'm really happy about the exotic drop changes

But it makes me wince at how many drops were wasted the past 2 months

• Options
    I'm really happy about the exotic drop changes

But it makes me wince at how many drops were wasted the past 2 months

two for me so eh

• Options
    worth noting it doesn't sound like it's necessarily smart loot

your next three exotics aren't likely to be the three you're missing

just less likely to be three DARCIs

but probably at least two of them will still be duplicates i would guess

they need to up the drop rate of exotics at all, not just reduce the duplicate chance

i don't see this change being all that beneficial, just perhaps slightly less sucky

• Options

Yep. But also potentially decent fir other classes too since I’m guessing if rift activates it’ll be a bigger chunk now that it’s scaling to class

I wonder how quick attunemet of grace can get a super up with rift spam

616610-1.png
  • Options
    Zombie GandhiZombie Gandhi Registered User regular
    So is that a pretty significant shotgun nerf? Guess I'll have to see tonight

Unsure how.much it will nerf, or at least make more non-Full Choke rolls feel viable. I want my curated Mindbenders to feel like top of the food chain now that I got lucky. But before it seemed like Full Choke or shard.

• Options

Yep. But also potentially decent fir other classes too since I’m guessing if rift activates it’ll be a bigger chunk now that it’s scaling to class

I'm just thinking how quickly I can get up my super with Double Dodge on Coyote. Just find an enemy at the start of match, roll twice, should be instant 40 percent. Do it again, I'll have my super. Easily within a minute.

Very cool Kanye

• Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    HOLY SHIT MY CHARACTER SPOKE!!!!!

#forsaken

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    First thing I'm gonna do when I get on is spam the gunsmith until I get the Cerberus. I've been holding off on using his currency until the system improved.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    ObiFettObiFett Use the Force As You WishRegistered User regular

they need to up the drop rate of exotics at all, not just reduce the duplicate chance

i don't see this change being all that beneficial, just perhaps slightly less sucky
    When a player receives an Exotic, we now take into account all Exotics the player has found and weight them against Exotics they have yet to acquire. This lowers the player’s chances of receiving Exotics they already own.
    Exotics that the player does not yet own are individually weighted much higher than duplicate Exotics

That sounds an awful lot like smart loot to me.

Its not guaranteed you wont get duplicates, but the chances of you getting duplicates is much less than getting something you dont have.

• Options

I'm just thinking how quickly I can get up my super with Double Dodge on Coyote. Just find an enemy at the start of match, roll twice, should be instant 40 percent. Do it again, I'll have my super. Easily within a minute.

Very cool Kanye

I think the 20% means the increase is 20% more.

So if it gave you 5% before it’ll give 6%

Not it gives 20% more super energy

616610-1.png
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure it gave 10% before, I don't think that changes means what you think it means

• Options
    ObiFett wrote: »

When a player receives an Exotic, we now take into account all Exotics the player has found and weight them against Exotics they have yet to acquire. This lowers the player’s chances of receiving Exotics they already own.
    Exotics that the player does not yet own are individually weighted much higher than duplicate Exotics

That sounds an awful lot like smart loot to me.

Its not guaranteed you wont get duplicates, but the chances of you getting duplicates is much less than getting something you dont have.

i mean, yeah, it's smarter loot

but also i've had a total of three exotic drops in a month of playing pretty heavily

the drop rate itself is far too low in the first place

this just makes it suck slightly less, but it's not an adequate fix

• Options
    I'm pretty sure it gave 10% before, I don't think that changes means what you think it means

We will see i suppose. 20% super energy for a dodge is pretty crazy buff. And what would it give Titans and warlocks if it’s scaling to class now?

If I’m wrong that holy poop PvP will become super spam. Shit like attunement if grace and innermost light allows titans and locks to spam class abilities too.

616610-1.png