Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX East 2019 Forum Badge

2»

• kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    So after playing board games for 8 hours straight today (Star Trek Ascendancy and Fire and Axe in case you were wondering) I somehow managed to conjure up enough energy to create a design for the PAX East 2019 Forum Badge. Here it is:

FRONT
    ao8sdltreeqz.jpg

BACK
    36rvfmraoakp.jpg

The logo behind the title is from the Cookie Brigade pin from PAX West 2018. I thought it fitting that such a wondrous group of people should be recognised on the Forum Badge.

Let me know what you think!

kropotkin on
    ccdgyepcoh2y.png

zerzhulMephistoN7flashe
  • EchoZeroEchoZero Registered User regular
    Looks great as always, good choice with the bag check and cold.

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    edited January 5
    I missed the vote, would have selected option two...the design looks great!

ClannMorgan on
  • jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    687474703a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f416541466b45662e676966

It's so damn good :D

7soQh8d.png
  • A.SabotA.Sabot Boston, MaRegistered User regular
    Looks amazing!

Pax East 2016: BYOC [x], 3 Day Passes [x], car[x], license[x], new computer[x]
  • Tristan3Tristan3 Registered User regular
    That really does look great!

• BarkBark Registered User regular
    Looks awesome. Thanks again!

FFBDGOLDBFCINCUR
2»