As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We All Now Have Cavities in the [HALLOWEEN] thread

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    And of course the first kid trick or treater we have coming through today is also dressed as a beauty contestant making it even more awkward

• Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    Alright but why arent the rest of you being Lobsters

Because I was a lobster back in 2010 biiitches

Also I'm real real sorry about the thread this year guys, I got HORRIBLY ill while working 14+ hour days all week last week and basically had no energy to do anything but get back to the hotel and die in a pile of dirty issues every night. And then I've been a sick stressmess about my trip since I got back.

But hi

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN

I'm listening to my Halloween Spotify playlist and reading Daniel Ortberg's Merry Spinster: Tales of Everyday Horror

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    mysticjuicersarukunSlacker71
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Oh yes he is. I'd post a picture but I think that violates company policy and his privacy.

He keeps walking around saying he's going to make our floor great again

Awesome. Maybe you should go buy a step stool and label it "Daddy's Money."

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    Oh yes he is. I'd post a picture but I think that violates company policy and his privacy.

He keeps walking around saying he's going to make our floor great again

for fuck's sake

BucketmanLost SalientCelloMatevEtchwartsPeenIronKnuckle's GhostSleepHeadCreepsTynnanLabelCurly_BraceCrippl3JansonmightyjongyolonelyahavamysticjuicerDonovan PuppyfuckerSlacker71furlionSkeithCalica
  • CelloCello Registered User regular
    Alright but why arent the rest of you being Lobsters

Because I was a lobster back in 2010 biiitches

Also I'm real real sorry about the thread this year guys, I got HORRIBLY ill while working 14+ hour days all week last week and basically had no energy to do anything but get back to the hotel and die in a pile of dirty issues every night. And then I've been a sick stressmess about my trip since I got back.

But hi

HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEN

I'm listening to my Halloween Spotify playlist and reading Daniel Ortberg's Merry Spinster: Tales of Everyday Horror

Hey! Just making the thread alone and the few posts you could get through was great! Halloween is great!!! Great job!!!!!

Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 0216-0898-6512
    Switch Friend Code: SW-7437-1538-7786
    Kristmas KthulhuEtchwartsPeenAuralynx3cl1ps3tynicIronKnuckle's GhostVann DirasLabelStiltsvalhalla130Crippl3JansonlonelyahavaDonovan PuppyfuckerReynoldssarukunSlacker71KetarpookaJoolander
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I went to work as a guy who would like to wear jeans today.

Ceno
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    i am a cowboy because i own enough cowboy-adjacent clothing to just sort of be a cowboy, ish

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    CellocrwthBucketmanSleepGoose!Grey GhostStiltsKristmas KthulhuCrippl3JansonmysticjuicersarukunSlacker71Skeith
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Work costume

503xtye9otq4.jpg

I'll have some much better photos after this weekend, I'm sure

CelloMatevSporkAndrewIronKnuckle's GhostTheodore FlooseveltBucketmanIloveslimesGoose!LabelCurly_BraceKristmas KthulhuTallahasseerielJansonlonelyahavamysticjuicerReynoldssarukunSlacker71KetarfurlionSkeithLost Salientironsizide
  • CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    Today is always bittersweet for me because if I had time and money I'd go nuts on Halloween, but I have neither, so I never dress up because I can't really get a good costume, and by the time I get home from work, run out to trick or treat with the kids, and get back home to do all the shit we have to do to prepare to get up the next morning for more work, I never get to enjoy it or celebrate it or have fun with it. My office is also the Fun Police of offices, so that's a bummer.

Straightzi wrote: »
    Work costume

503xtye9otq4.jpg

I just kind of assumed you dress like this every day

Brovid HasselsmofSporkAndrewCelloBlankZoeTynnanSnicketysnickEtchwartsTallahasseerielJansonlonelyahavaDonovan PuppyfuckerReynoldsMulysaSemproniussarukunSlacker71Skeith
  • Theodore FlooseveltTheodore Floosevelt proud parent of eight beautiful girls and shalmelo dorne (which is currently being ruled by a woman (awesome role model for my daughters)) #dornedadRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Work costume

~picture of a straightzi and straightzi's picture of straightzi~

is the painting going to update over the course of the weekend?

Theodore Floosevelt on
    f2ojmwh3geue.png
    mysticjuicer
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    is the painting going to age
    Work costume

~picture of a straightzi and straightzi's picture of straightzi~

is the painting going to update over the course of the weekend?

Alas, Basil will not be an artist in residence at my Halloween party

BucketmanMatev
  • KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    It's not Halloween without the King.

https://youtu.be/IL7oYIvgRfQ

Lost SalientironsizideBolthorn
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    i am a cowboy because i own enough cowboy-adjacent clothing to just sort of be a cowboy, ish

This is me as well. At least for my walking around during the day costume, probably going to end up rocking a few costumes today cause it's my last year living in a halloween town.

Final costume for the night might be cowboy batman.

Mitchell

Did you....already own that bolo tie

Steam
    Do you not already own at least one bolo tie?

BucketmanTheodore FlooseveltGoose!
  • BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Cello wrote: »

Mitchell

Of course he did

CYpGAPn.png
    Theodore FlooseveltCelloGoose!Grey GhostGustavStiltsSlacker71
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    It's not Halloween without the King.

https://youtu.be/IL7oYIvgRfQ

who is this low rent Alice Cooper

BucketmanDonovan Puppyfucker
    Cello wrote: »

Mitchell

one can never knowlo when they'll need to bolo!

f2ojmwh3geue.png
    BucketmanCelloGoose!MichaelLCCrippl3Joolander
    Do you not already own at least one bolo tie?

I don't have any dress shirts to wear a bolo with! Or cowboy hats!

Steam
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    the lady's going to see Mitski tonight which means I'm gonna be at home by myself

I do believe a viewing of Halloween is in order

Ladai
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMwFuihX2o

Crippl3Theodore FlooseveltSlacker71
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular

Where’s Burrissimo, your faithful and inconspicuous donkey?

IKknkhU.gif
    Shorty wrote: »
    the lady's going to see Mitski tonight which means I'm gonna be at home by myself

Tomorrow night my lady is spending the night at her parents house because wedding tradition, which sounds like Its beer and chicken wings and garbage actions movies and video games for me tomorrow night

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • LadaiLadai Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Shorty wrote: »

Awesoming this both for the Mitski show and the Halloween viewing.

Also today I am making up for being woefully unprepared for kids trick-or-treating in the office the past two years by rolling in today with full and king-size fucking bars.

These kids are losing their goddamn minds over this shit.

Ladai on
    ely3ub6du1oe.jpg
    Iloveslimes
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    I uh
    I'm wearing a Left 4 Dead Midnight Riders shirt

That's about it. We didn't carve any pumpkins, we got candy but probably won't get any trick or treaters, and my friends didn't invite me to anything so really it's basically a normal day. :(

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I'm gonna go see a stage version of Dracula tonight

BucketmanStraightziEtchwartsmysticjuicerBlankZoeKristmas KthulhuSlacker71Bolthorn
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Work’s all dressed up and I am not! But I am wearing my bat-print top and black cat necklace and my pin today is a black cat in a pumpkin.

@Moriveth is Gene from Bob’s Burgers; his team is Bob’s family.

I’m excited to take the kids trick or treating but mostly I’m really excited for discount Halloween shopping tomorrow. I need more ravens and bats for the house.

BucketmanShortyBahamutZERODonovan PuppyfuckerSlacker71Iloveslimes
    Ok thankfully I'm not the only one who thinks the Trump costume was in poor taste apparently he was reprimanded for it with the explanation that the costume in and of itself wasn't the issue but his over the top acting like trump and the team that he manages dressing up like beauty pageant contestants puts it in the context of very very poor taste

JansonLabelIronKnuckle's GhostTynnanMorivethBahamutZEROlonelyahavaEtchwartsmysticjuicerDonovan PuppyfuckersarukunSlacker71KetarjgeisfurlionSkeithSporkAndrewSleepIloveslimesTankHammerAlexandierPeenCalicaBolthorn
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Good!!!

BucketmanIronKnuckle's GhostBahamutZEROlonelyahavamysticjuicerMichaelLCDonovan PuppyfuckerCrippl3RingosarukunKristmas KthulhuSlacker71jgeisfurlionSkeithSleepTankHammerAlexandierPeenBolthorn
    edited October 2018
    Well, nobody at work knew what my costume was and I didn't even place at the contest

C'est la vie

Straightzi on
    I won't lie, I didn't know what it was either. I just knew you looked real stylin in it

ShortyTynnanBahamutZERO#pipeDonovan PuppyfuckerCrippl3sarukunSlacker71Sleep
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    If you are in SC, you may want to avoid Mark Sanford's house:

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    sarukun
  • MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    Work’s all dressed up and I am not! But I am wearing my bat-print top and black cat necklace and my pin today is a black cat in a pumpkin.

@Moriveth is Gene from Bob’s Burgers; his team is Bob’s family.

I’m excited to take the kids trick or treating but mostly I’m really excited for discount Halloween shopping tomorrow. I need more ravens and bats for the house.

To be fair I'm an extremely low-rent Gene as the only thing that could tell you that I'm gene is "wearing a burger suit"

and it's not even the official suit since that wouldn't have arrived in time!

• Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    cross-posting my costume from D&D because it's my favorite holiday and I'm allowed to

J41FeUt.jpg

kutr3jti0bil.jpg

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
    JansonPerrsunVann DiraslonelyahavaEtchwartsShortyBucketmanCelloTynnanIronKnuckle's GhostSnicketysnickGrey GhostKristmas KthulhuSlacker71pookajgeisSleep
  • PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    I Quail'd it up at work.
    ZVPq09Yl.jpg
    I left the briefs at home to keep it work safe. :/

Perrsun on
    Element BrianlonelyahavaShortyTallahasseerielBucketmanIronKnuckle's GhostGrey GhostCrippl3RingosarukunKristmas KthulhuWyvernSlacker71pookafurlionSkeithSporkAndrewSleepA Dabble Of TheloniusIloveslimesCalica
  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    man that carpet and window and walls and trees outside all look like my office

Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k