[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Fire Emblem Magical Fairy Edition

1697071727375»

• AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    edited September 30
    Gameplay perspective, cool, Astra needed a mixup. Character... No thanks. Don't think I'm gonna spend much here. Need some non-OC mythics!

edit - Got Leif from a no-reds free pull. Decided to go in once more for reds. 2 reds... Seliph and Plumeria?? Okey dokey, easiest mythic banner ever. 9 orbs for 3 5 stars is hard to beat lol.

So I guess it's time to use her and fallen Ike in Astra!

Acheron on
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    edited October 6
    Oh sweet Jesus it's kitty Robin

IS, you really know how to steal all my money don't you?

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    Andy Joe
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Gotta go for my main dragon man Dheginsea. At least I won't have to vote for him in CYL5 now.

Jokers Wild...imagine Xane on a team with, let's say, Idunn, L!Edelgard, and F!Kris, just to keep things color-balanced. As long as they stay within two spaces he'd have top-tier stats in every category! And that's before counting his Atk/Res Form bonuses or any other stat buffs he might get through other units or inherited skills.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane
    Pokemon Sword Name: Claíomh
  • SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    edited October 6
    So Tiki is a non-dancer who can dance other units from the same game, including dancers, and if she receives a +6 all buff from LAzura, she comes out of it with +30 attack. Right?

Also, Dheginsea's dragon form and voice are dope, but I feel like they did him dirty introducing him as a 4 skill seasonal variant.

SoundsPlush on
    s7Imn5J.png
    Sigh... My most hyped remaining new hero to get in (Dheginsea) should have been a mythic with a completely stacked kit. Instead, a shitty seasonal that's completely out of character. Not pleased.

edited October 6
    Acheron wrote: »
    Sigh... My most hyped remaining new hero to get in (Dheginsea) should have been a mythic with a completely stacked kit. Instead, a shitty seasonal that's completely out of character. Not pleased.

I feel fairly confident he'll get a vanilla version pretty soon. IntSys must have put a lot of work into that huge dragon sprite, they'll want to reuse it.

Andy Joe on
    Blew through my entire orb stash but I got a Dheginsea! Along the way I also summoned a second F!Byleth and Eyvel (got them merged to +1 now), a Valentian Catria, a Larcei, and a 4* Xane.

edited October 8
    I can't tell if I was lucky or not. I pulled like five Robins which is awesome, but it took me forever to get one Dheginsea... Ah well.

It was Enough Robins to not feel bad sacrificing one to L!Grima for essentially QR4. So worth.

Also it took me way too long to realize Robin was supposed to be a werewolf and not a kitty (it honestly only occurred to me when I realized what her weapon name was). But whatever, close enough :P (I swear they all look the same to me.. cat girls, dog girls, fox girls, wolf girls.. Too similar :P)

Edit:
    g9qoiym3fpqk.png

Oh god I just noticed her title...

Warlock82 on
    AcheronSpoitLordSolarMacharius
    Ha, I like the map they chose for the last map in Tempest Trials.
    Awakening chapter 1 ftw

Andy Joe
    I want both Catherine and Shamir...here's hoping I pull one in 40 summons so I can use my free one on the other.

Now THAT is a support unit. Finally taking some risk and making a very intriguing healer. Tempted to spark for a Flayn if my tickets fail me!

Pretty good luck this banner. Got a Flayn and a 5* Seteth in my first circle. Later I pulled a 4* Seteth (got promoted and merged) and a Shamir, so I was free to use my spark on Catherine.