As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Fire Emblem: Heroes] Now with Cowgirls

• OptyOpty Registered User regular
    For both of the all blue pulls I got 0 blues on my free pull.

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    2/2 5* on the free pulls. A third two blues later.

Quad blue is pretty gross, though, I'd love an Ophelia but I can't wade through this shit with those odds.

Kasyn on
  • Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    I got an Odin with one of my free pulls. Can't complain about a free Blarblade.

• SoundsPlushSoundsPlush yup, back. Registered User regular
    Free pull on flying Nino banner: 3* Beruka.

Go awaaaay.

s7Imn5J.png
  • DuriniaDurinia Evolved from Space Potatoes Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Got a free Reposition (Selena) on the smoke banner and then accidentally hit the button to summon more. Got a Chrom, which isn't actually too bad a return on 4 orbs I didn't intend to spend.

Up to 4 non-focus 5* units on the Halloween banner. This time my first Young Tiki. Is she good for anything? Considering I just +10d adult version?

Durinia on
    For business reasons, I must preserve the outward sign of sanity.
    --Mark Twain
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    My free circle was almost all blues -_- I pulled the one colorless, got crap, wasted 4 orbs on the red, got more crap, gave up.

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • ArdorArdor Registered User regular
    Been a while, but got a 5* off the free summon! Flying Nino!

-spd, but my first copy so I’m happy.

• TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Ardor wrote: »

Oh no, you are me, so you must DIE.

(I also pulled a -SPD flying Nino on my free pull)

• General_ArmchairGeneral_Armchair Registered User regular
    Ardor wrote: »

Oh no, you are me, so you must DIE.

(I also pulled a -SPD flying Nino on my free pull)

I excitedly logged on to collect my free - SPD Nino and was met with no green orbs.

Maybe next time Nino.

3DS Friend Code:
    Armchair: 4098-3704-2012
    Ok, this is probably the highest I'm gonna be able to merge before arena season, unless I grind for a while :P
    Still, pretty good...
    pho12mvagsqr.png

Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
    edited October 2018
    Warlock82 on
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    I have to say, it's pretty depressing that they're so busy churning out holiday costumes that we can barely expect to see a new character from an actual game once every three months at this point.

Hopefully Radiant Dawn will have Jill or Lethe.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
    edited October 2018
    Wyvern wrote: »
    I have to say, it's pretty depressing that they're so busy churning out holiday costumes that we can barely expect to see a new character from an actual game once every three months at this point.

Hopefully Radiant Dawn will have Jill or Lethe.

I honestly wonder if this is sort of the same thing with Thracia. Like, there was so much outcry for a Thracia banner that they finally had to address it via twitter. I think the same might be happening here. I want to say IS looked at sales data for these games, saw they didn't do as hot as other titles (can't speak for Binding Blade, but it was only released in Japan... and I'm pretty sure I heard Radiant Dawn did poorly), and didn't prioritize banners assuming they were unpopular. Which, at this point, I don't think is actually a sustainable thing. Fire Emblem, period, was unpopular until Awakening. Now it's huge. People want everything, even these old games they maybe never got to play.

I know personally Heroes actually got me super interested in all these other Fire Emblem games and I've been trying to at least go back and see Let's Plays of them all to get the story and characters. It's super fun to actually recognize characters on a banner even though, say, the game only came out in Japan, or whatever. Like, I got done watching a Binding Blade Let's Play not long ago and I'm super hyped for Gonzales now. And hell, I've just gotten through a Let's Play of Path of Radiance so I'm hyped for those characters too (which is basically what a Radiant Dawn banner is... I gotta watch that Let's Play next :P)

In any case, I do hope this is something they are starting to realize. They can't just go based on past sales numbers - hoping responses to certain non Awakening/Fates banners have been at least showing them people care about the other games too.

Warlock82 on
  • Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    edited October 2018
    OH MY GOD. Eirika's art is really good. I don't know if I really need her as a unit, but I wish I could throw away orbs to red on this banner, since the non-Eirikas are units I have but want extra copies of.

Still chasing Myrrh. :rotate:

Dr. Flamingo on
  • Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    They better be adding my boy Gonzales, as well as old man Hector.

Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699
  • TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    Arena season this time is really easy since Aversa get's 60+ HP and debuffs the whole enemy team. :D

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Yeah I just did a run with Hawkeye. God it's nice to have a unit with fucking insane buffed def/res. He just shrugs off hits. It's super great. It's too bad he doesn't score as high tho. I'll have to see if I can stay in tier 21 or not. May need to do another run near the end after I can get another merge or two on him (honestly if need be I can grind HM to get the last three, but voting gauntlet is also coming up).

• DelzhandDelzhand Hard to miss. Registered User regular
    Eirika doesn't seem terribly interesting as far as Legendaries go. I wish the alts would get distributed a bit more evenly.

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    first glance was she is the sword legendary ephraim but seems like a nice high defense counter, especially with moonbow

camo_sig.png
    Guard skill keeps getting better.

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    edited October 2018
    mts wrote: »
    first glance was she is the sword legendary ephraim but seems like a nice high defense counter, especially with moonbow

I really dislike that her weapon is basically identical to his. IMO she should have the Lyn effect where she wants more allies near her than foes.

Warlock82 on
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Delzhand wrote: »
    Eirika doesn't seem terribly interesting as far as Legendaries go. I wish the alts would get distributed a bit more evenly.
    Someday soon there will be ten Tikis and fifteen Tharjas and all of my favorites characters like Titania and Canas and Sully will still be abandoned. I should really just blow all my orbs on Nephenee merges, since she's pretty much the only non-lord on my list who didn't get robbed.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    I'm reaaally tempted to slap Blue Flame and a Bond on my Soren and see how that works out. With very little support he'd be singlehandedly debuff 3 stats just by standing there, have extremely competitive offensive stats, and would be sturdy as fuck. Blue Flame would help him crack open anything he couldn't already wipe out with pure Atk.

Okay, so I can skip pulling on this legendary banner, which leaves the choice of throwing some orbs at Halloween Myrrh or holding out. There's a new hero banner starting 11/9, and heroes with Drive Atk on the 6th, which is another skip. Do we have any hints as to what game the new hero banner is from (other than not Radiant Dawn or Binding Blade, apparently)?

s7Imn5J.png
  • AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    I see radiant Dawn in Jan and think it's a perfect time to hoard!

235 right now, might toss 20-30 at the legendary banner but I don't need anyone. Eirika looks good, but what if Tibarn or Caineghis is in January? Need to hold on!

This is definitely a good time to hoard, if you're on the fence.

Selkie for Xmas?

7244qyoka3pp.gif
    Are you ready to start building that village?

3DS Friend Code:
  • DaypigeonDaypigeon Registered User regular
    i'm down for emblem crossing

• KakodaimonosKakodaimonos Code fondler Helping the 1% get richerRegistered User regular
    edited October 2018
    Weekly Grand Conquests but the node battles are now Relay Defense?

Kakodaimonos on
    Ok I am so confused. This banner says Legendary Grima is coming back next month..... But that leaves no new heroes... I went back to double check - the last few banners claimed November will be:

Gunnthra
    Ryoma
    Lucina
    Robin

Sooooo... Either someone lied or something goofy is going on...

• AcheronAcheron Registered User regular
    My 34 orbs got a crazy unexpected haul. Tana, Innes, and Genny! All new to me. Not fantastic IVs, but not crippling. Time to bail out and get as many orbs as possible for January. Still north of 200.. hope I can break into the 400-500 range for the first time.

I got nothing as per usual, except another Adult Tiki, so I've got her 5-star merged up to +7 now. At least that's something.

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    my first pull was a 3* Eirika. Well played game, well played. Troll level, expert.

camo_sig.png
  • Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    Maz- wrote: »

Main Story Book III?

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
    Bah, so I went in too hard on this banner, not for Eirika, who I somehow pulled 3 of in the process, but for fucking Genny. I need Wrathful fodder badly. Think they would give me ANY colorless 5*s? Bleh. I finally got two Inneses and then finally a Genny... except the Genny is +ATK which is better than my current Genny (+HP I think?) so bahhhhhhhhhh.... Now I want to use her and not fodder... maybe after I get November orbs I can try again.

Meanwhile I somehow pulled both a +ATK/-HP and +SPD/-HP Eirika and I can't decide which is better since both seem like super good IVs for her (bane is so-so since it's a super bane, but eh, it's not ATK or SPD so I'll take it)

• ZiggymonZiggymon Registered User regular
    Andy Joe wrote: »

Main Story Book III?

when Book 2 was released they added new mechanics to the game with the legendary and elementals. It will be interesting to see what book 3 will bring, maybe more relationships? steal abilities? commander types?

edited October 2018
    Ziggymon wrote: »
    Andy Joe wrote: »

Main Story Book III?

when Book 2 was released they added new mechanics to the game with the legendary and elementals. It will be interesting to see what book 3 will bring, maybe more relationships? steal abilities? commander types?
    A town similar but different than this one.
    hxsufihz3289.jpg

General_Armchair on
    3DS Friend Code:
    With a Radiant Dawn banner in January, let 3.0 herald the laguz, at last.

s7Imn5J.png