Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Dupe planes and rainbow torpedo aux too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    One thing that's starting to annoy me about the game is that if you manage or whale your way to all the characters from an event, event re-runs just make it that much more painful as you collect even more dupes trying to get the new characters.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2019
    getting to farm another Ryuusei on top of the one from exchange will be nice

I have a decent amount of gold Barracudas at the moment but i'd like to have options in torpedo bombers

getting Yukikaze and Mogami will probably also open up some comps

Orphane on
  • Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    Dracil wrote: »
    One thing that's starting to annoy me about the game is that if you manage or whale your way to all the characters from an event, event re-runs just make it that much more painful as you collect even more dupes trying to get the new characters.

I look at it as getting a lot of medal fodder that I can spend on bulins/food

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    I've been playing this for a couple of weeks and have no idea what I'm doing but it's enjoyable enough.

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited March 2019
    Last chance to get your New Orleans! Don't forget, you have to tap the "Completed" on the first Event screen to redeem the Vincennes rewards - quite a few folks have already overlooked it as having already been claimed only to wonder why the daily missions aren't incrementing.

EDIT: Worst thing about waiting this long to finally clear 8-4 is that the Akashi quest now wants me to go back and do 1-4 Hard. Six times. My Core Data ;_;

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Ianator wrote: »
    Last chance to get your New Orleans! Don't forget, you have to tap the "Completed" on the first Event screen to redeem the Vincennes rewards - quite a few folks have already overlooked it as having already been claimed only to wonder why the daily missions aren't incrementing.

EDIT: Worst thing about waiting this long to finally clear 8-4 is that the Akashi quest now wants me to go back and do 1-4 Hard. Six times. My Core Data ;_;

Oof. They definitely should tune that down to 3 clears since we no longer have 6 clears daily but I guess it was overlooked

You'll just have to take the hit but you should still be able to get the good stuff from core data shop assuming that you've been diligent and haven't missed too many days

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Oh yeah, been grinding 6-4 Hard since Core Data was introduced. Even though Chapter 7 Hard is available.

...I just want my Awoo.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Oh yeah, been grinding 6-4 Hard since Core Data was introduced. Even though Chapter 7 Hard is available.

...I just want my Awoo.

I just finished 3 starring 7-4 yesterday and I think I was getting 18 core data as opposed to the 16 6-4 gives, so it's not a huge jump.

• Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited March 2019

Shit, I think I missed it.

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    FIRST DRAW MOGAMI

SECOND DRAW YUKIKAZE

GACHA GODS ARE REAL AND THEY HAVE BLESSED ME THIS DAY

*cough*

OP is updated.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Nice. I got 2 Mogamis and 1 Yukikaze in 5 10-pulls, which is about expected, and then I can just go easy on the event since I really only want the Reppuu, Ryuusei, and the Type93 Torpedo. Gonna have to save up coins for Mogamis retrofit too.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Well crap. I gotta do more early Hardmode wins for Akashi.

At least the Core Data rewards are no big deal compared to last month, plus I'm not exactly aching for a third rainbow torp.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    i shouldn't be surprised by Ayanami torp damage anymore but every time it happens it's still a joy to see

fm5t0k8elv5a.png

torps right on double bosses as they spawn, with at least one torp critting for 17k

feels good man

• Options
    Well I got Kamikaze. No new ships in the construction pools. Just in time for them to announce some new ships.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Well I got Kamikaze. No new ships in the construction pools. Just in time for them to announce some new ships.

And how!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options

Main fleet AP buffs coming on Thursday. Hopefully Cleveland sisters and Saratoga remodel too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    March 28 patchnotes are up.

- Side Event: Saratoga's "Hibiscus-scented Idol" will run through March 17 and give her "Hibiscus-scented Idol" skin.
    - Side Event: Cheerleader Craven will rerun over the month of April.
    - Some chapters in the Main Story will be getting level reductions in anticipation of Chapters 12 and 13.
    - Training Quests: Medium and Hard will be added.
    - "Armor Broken" mechanic will be added to AP battleship main guns: AP Shelling against Heavy Armor targets apply a debuff which amplifies damage from subsequent Shelling attacks.

- New Retrofits for Shiranui and Saratoga.
    - USS Montpelier, USS Denver and IJN Hatsushimo will be permanently added to Light Construction.
    - IJN Wakaba will be April's 21-day login reward.
    - Maid Skins, March 28 through April 3: Cygnet's "An Offer to Be a Maid", Yuugure's "Maid-in-Training!" and Shiratsuyu's "Is the Order a Torpedo?"
    - Hibiscus Skin, March 28 through April 17: Illustrious' "Resplendent Hibiscus" skin
    - Permanent addition: Ayanami's "Rock 'n' Demon"

- New voices for Curacoa, Curlew and Sirius.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Text for Armor Broken mechanic got changed to match other versions. Training Quests objectives. Guess we are getting PR research soon since one of the Hard quests is doing 15 researches.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    APOLOGEMS! Also, looks like the Easy training quests got their rewards renewed. More stuff is always nice.

Hoo boy. Lots more in this update than I realized.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    i forgot Montpelier was out but pulled her in an x3 build as soon as i switched over to light builds

• Options
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    bwahahaha

This pixel title screen is super cute

also I finally got Akashi, yaaay

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    April 4 patchnotes.

- Submarines! I-19, I-26, I-58, U-81 and USS Dace added to Special Construction. I-58 also joins Akagi and Kaga as a 3-4 drop.
    - I-19's "Departure's Gentle Breeze" and I-26's "Deep-Sea Rabbit" skins will be added permanently to the shop.
    - Atago secretary quest: "A Date with Atago"
    - Kirishima and VDiR events are ending. Hope you got your Yukikaze, Mogami, Akatsuki and crane sisters!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Minor correction I-58 is a one time task reward for clearing 3-4 not a drop.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Finally got to the last tier of training missions and immediately went to 32/34 and had to much oil to do commissions so I started farmed 10-4 and managed to get Jintsu.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Think I'm gonna get the medal this event! Just got my first clear of D3 and I think my clear team can consistently auto their way to victory.

...Akatsuki, on the other hand, is gonna be a Hail Mary drop if she shows up at all. There's no way I'm getting 13k Ema in an hour and a half.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Good news: Got my Medal and updated the OP.

Bad news: No ninja DD. Gonna have to wait for her to show up at the Core Data shop or something.

How'd you guys fare, and how ready are you guys for Ink-Stained?

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I topped out at around 12.5k ema, I believe. Not enough to get her as a reward, but I've been running D3 several times a day for most of the event and luckily got her in a drop. I just barely finished the last of the event missions yesterday, so I felt good about my effort. I'm much more likely to do more if I can auto-battle because I do a lot of it in the morning while working.

• Options
    i already had everything from the original event and i got mogami and yukikaze so....the ryuusei, reppuu, and oxy torp were bonus for me

• Options
    I just did the new submarine mission and had no idea what was going on.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Got to like how the devs are telling you not to blow all your cubes.

Sub missions: You need to equip a sonar or bring Chaser so you can target subs. You will also want to equip depth charges so you can do decent damage.

Edit: The stuff they gave you with I-58.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I think we need more fleet comp slots.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    I didn't realize the Sakura Empire-centered event was ending that quickly and neglected to spend any of the event currency. Then again, I barely made 4000 (negligence on my part), and I was saving up for the 8000 ship.

Ah well. Serves me right. :sad:

• Options
    Synthesis wrote: »
    I didn't realize the Sakura Empire-centered event was ending that quickly and neglected to spend any of the event currency. Then again, I barely made 4000 (negligence on my part), and I was saving up for the 8000 ship.

Event exchange is still open so you can at least redeem a Reppuu and another little thing or two.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    The shop and milestone rewards are still around for a week. If you got 4k then grab the plane, the BB gun is trash.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Sub missions: You need to equip a sonar or bring Chaser so you can target subs. You will also want to equip depth charges so you can do decent damage.

Edit: The stuff they gave you with I-58.

Yeah, I got that much. I still don't understand how the sub works or the point of it in the map and engagements. It would mostly just move a couple of tiles and sit there. I'm also not sure what to do with the different sub-modes on the map (aggressive and the other one). The help screens didn't really make much sense to me.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Sub guides!

Short version.

Long version.

But yeah, the submarine systems are like Archwing in Warframe: divorced from the "main" game in some unfortunate ways.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular

Event exchange is still open so you can at least redeem a Reppuu and another little thing or two.

Oh, thanks. Still, I only have 3680 Ema, and was hoping for Zuikaku (though I can't complain, I got her sister in the RNG building). I guess the A7M is the best use of what I have?

• Options

Oh, thanks. Still, I only have 3680 Ema, and was hoping for Zuikaku (though I can't complain, I got her sister in the RNG building). I guess the A7M is the best use of what I have?

I think so. A7M Reppuu is a very good fighter in the "high damage, low reload" segment whereas the Twin 410mm (Type 3) fills a niche that simply doesn't exist in the game currently. Can spend the rest on boxes, food and dorm decor at your discretion.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List