Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Assuming you're going in the same order as the video, that'd give us our third BB with torpedo barrages.

...I like torpedoes.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    C'mon boyes it's the 21st, come and get yer squirrel girl

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Zeppy confirmed for EN! Today is a good day. There's apparently a little Hiei on the way too and I anticipate we're getting her before the actual Hiei.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    And there is the announcement tweet.

They also just sent everyone 15 cubes in the mail today.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    And Akagi-chan makes four! No rep for Eagle Union, strangely, and the three newbies are all backliners.

Also, there's a whole lotta stuff going on with the Kizuna Ai event. Having to spend your cubes in two different places is not gonna be fun times.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    You mostly use gold getting the PR BPs and you can choose from a list which one you want to do so you can avoid spending cubes if you want.

PSA: Last Nagato event ends Thursday night.

Also holy shit CN devs just teased Bismark on Weibo!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    An important video re: The Biz...
    And I was talking about the smol botes being in limited-time Special Construction alongside the Kizuna Ai Limited Construction. I can work on PR whenever. Not like gold was a problem for me... until I logged in tonight and promptly blew 50k upgrading all my Academy stuff.

EDIT: Forget Nagato and Kawakaze, Harutsuki was nearly the one who got away. Fortunately I just pulled her as the third of my three daily draws. With that, I now have all the event ships and just need to rush for D2.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »
    EDIT: Forget Nagato and Kawakaze, Harutsuki was nearly the one who got away. Fortunately I just pulled her as the third of my three daily draws. With that, I now have all the event ships and just need to rush for D2.

I got really lucky this event. I got all of the construction ships probably over a week ago and have been doing 3 draws in the Special pool to get subs ever since.

• Options
    edited April 2019
    Holy hell, the D2 Purifier does not go down easy. I am secure in not getting any Kawakaze from drops in the next three-and-a-half hours.

...Aaand done. Trophy get! Actually got the S-Rank on that run too.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    So many events.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Doh, I thought I could still exchange after the event's over like normal but they just completely took down exchange but kept the collecting instead.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    The Sakura Amulets exchange? You still can. Just go to the Shiranui shop and it should be one of the "Exchange" tabs. Just know it'll still show Ai even though it's the Ink-Stained items.

Also... holy fakku this is an absolute overload of event stuff. I don't even know what this "Popularity" banner is... her A.I Games subscriptions?

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    i finally got Nagato and Hyuuga retro trained up to max yellow skills

all i can say is stacking FP buffs on Amagi in PVP is hilarious if she procs crippling strike and targets the enemy opposite her with her gun salvo

• Options
    I just wanna say, this whole Kizuna Ai event has pasted a big doofy grin on my face.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options

Manjuu event being extended for another week + manjuu drops increased by 50% should make it a lot more manageable to do both that and the Kizuna event since they both have a bunch of PR ship BPs that you will want to farm

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Got Zeppy in the RNG. Hurray! Too bad I can't take a screenshot to save my life.

Since it's the last day, what's the best use of +5300 Sakura Amulets? I already have all three ships (I didn't buy the Kongou by virtue of getting them enough to full limit break her), and my best ships are in the 70s and 80s, so cognitive chips are not immediately useful (nor or the T3 ship refit parts--seeing how I'm well short of the T1 and T2 parts even and have more T3 parts than I know what to do with).

• Options
    I'd argue the T3 Destroyer prints are higher priority than the rest since they have the highest demand thanks to the starter retros. It costs lots of BPs to hit not just the Modernize node but their special Barrage node afterward.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    T3 Destroyer, Cruiser BP or cognitive chips are safe choice for the future. If you don't have a lot of gold equipment yet and are feeling lucky you can grab the boxes. And don't forget to grab any milestone rewards if you haven't yet those go away today too.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    UrQuanLord88UrQuanLord88 Registered User regular
    I totally missed out on the ships available from sakura amulets (didn't scroll up lol) and bought t3 destroyers to retrofit my ships

http://steamcommunity.com/id/urquanlord88
    urquanlord88.png
    Streaming 8PST on weeknights
  • Options
    I totally missed out on the ships available from sakura amulets (didn't scroll up lol) and bought t3 destroyers to retrofit my ships

Well you can probably be secure in there being a rerun down the road. We explicitly got the first run content (plus the new Nagato and Mutsu skins) without the rerun ships I-13 and Suzuya.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    also not to be elitist but missing out on the shop ships from the Nagato event doesn't really hurt you at all unless you literally had no other options since, well, there are better options for battleships. unless you are gunning for 100% collection, but like other people said it will probably come back at some point.

• Options
    Well Kongou class would make a low oil Izumo farm fleet.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I suggest skipping today's Kizuna Ai event dialogue scene as it locks up after a certain point. It'll still give you the missions afterward and you can always view the scene later once they fix it.

Also, Cheerleader Craven has ended and Z23-Sensei is rerunning.

Also also, probable leaks for the upcoming "mystery ship" event. I'm taking it with a spoon of salt but in addition to The Biz we may be getting Jeanne d'Arc and Richelieu (cool), Tone and Chikuma ('bout time) and I-8 (okay).

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm not sure I can finish SP Black. I can reach the boss with my fleet in great condition but once she's on the field I just can't get away from those barrages.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    I ended up doing the full map clear and deployed <8 ships objectives on separate days.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Ianator wrote: »
    I'm not sure I can finish SP Black. I can reach the boss with my fleet in great condition but once she's on the field I just can't get away from those barrages.

i ran Saratoga + Enterprise and just banked airstrikes when i was first clearing it

• Options
    ...Whoops. Yet again I forgot to set my overnight commissions and restock the dorm before maint.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I can't, but then again, my best fleet (Graf Zeppelin, Tirpitz, and Ranger retrofit) has a main skill value of ~10,200 and a vanguard of ~8,000. Also I'm not very good. Still, got 3 of the 4 Kizuna AI ships and 2 of the 3 Chibi boats. Can't complaint.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Lucky. All I've got is Hiei-chan. No Zeppy or Akagi-chan, no variant Kizuna Ai.

Oh, PR is live now. It may be time for me to either move the tutorial stuff to a new post or trim it down to just the more complex systems.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I got Zeppy yesterday, which was the only one of those I was missing. I've gotten a couple of the gamer AI's, but that's it.

• Options
    edited May 2019
    Sure, now I pull Super Gamer. :P

Down below 30 cubes. Really hoping this upcoming super secret sorcret ship event doesn't have Limited Construction.

Narrator: It did.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    So which PR ship is everyone going for first?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    San Louie!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Roon, because Admiral Hipper always seems to die early in my German fleet. Not sure if that will be much of an improvement though.

I'm sad that I doubt I can grind enough to get Chibi Belfast. Ah well.

• Options
    If you can farm it easily world 8 is the best for farming chirps. If not world 3 is only a little worse then world 10 and you might get lucky and get Akagi or Kaga if you still need them.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I've actually been farming 3-4 out of hope of getting Akagi and Kaga. Most I have is Battleship Kaga and Amagi

• Options
    I'm going for Roon since i want to get the most painful experience out of the way first

even with Graf Zeppelin reducing incoming damage KMS frontlines are still not great at staying healthy against later worlds

• Options
    edited May 2019
    PSA: If you're missing the last 4 photographic memories, they unlock in the event stages after clearing SP Pitch Black. I just realized that.

Any tips on finishing SP1 with 8 ships? I haven't tried it yet, but I'm concerned it's not going to be easy, based on the other 2 stars.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    PSA: If you're missing the last 4 photographic memories, they unlock in the event stages after clearing SP Pitch Black. I just realized that.

Any tips on finishing SP1 with 8 ships? I haven't tried it yet, but I'm concerned it's not going to be easy, based on the other 2 stars.

do you mean SP black?

you can either do a 1:1 mob fleet if you're confident and a 3:2 fleet for the boss or do a 1:2 mob fleet and a 3:1 boss fleet (remove submarine fleet to be on the safe side)

your mob fleet will have to be able to deal with the roving ships so they can't be pushovers

also woof this xp farming is really doing a number on my oil
    unknown.png?width=1004&height=543

at least i'm also farming kizuna/chirp points for those events

Orphane on