As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    The blueprints in the event shop are for a CL gun it's tiny bit weaker then the PR2 gun. The DD gun is higher priority since it is has the best DPS for light and medium armor.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Unless I'm doing something wrong, the grind for Akashi's Sofmap costume is brutal. 70 tickets per boss battle? Out of 10,000?

• Options
    The amount you get depends on the map you beat for example SP3 is 120. 8-4 is probably the best farming map since it can be done in just 5 fights.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    There's another event prelude starting when the game comes back up. I've thought these last few original story events have been pretty good so far (Ashen Simulacrum in particular was a treat) and I kinda like that they're not just going down the "WWII but with shipgirls" easy path.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    The amount you get depends on the map you beat for example SP3 is 120. 8-4 is probably the best farming map since it can be done in just 5 fights.

I'll try that then. I was just mining for Akagi in the meantime, since 3-4 is also 5 fights I believe.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited March 2020
    Next event's gonna be Eagle Union focus, much like Empyreal Tragicomedy. Billboard ads in Japan and leaks on the JP Twitter and from dataminers have already spoiled some of the event ships:
    USS Boxer Intrepid, Essex-class CV
    USS Bremerton, Baltimore-class CA
    USS Bluegill, Gato-class SS

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »
    Next event's gonna be Eagle Union focus, much like Empyreal Tragicomedy. Billboard ads in Japan and leaks on the JP Twitter and from dataminers have already spoiled some of the event ships:
    USS Boxer Intrepid, Essex-class CV
    USS Bremerton, Baltimore-class CA
    USS Bluegill, Gato-class SS

twitter announcements are rolling out now in addition to the skin announcements but they're uh..............................good thing everyone is working from home now, is all

USS Cooper, Allen M. Sumner-class DD, Elite
    USS Bluegill, Gato-class Submarine, Elite
    USS Marblehead, Omaha-class CL, Rare
    USS Reno, Atlanta-class CL, SR
    USS Bremerton, Baltimore-class CA, SR
    USS Casablanca, Casablanca-class CVL, Rare
    USS Intrepid, Essex-class CV, SR

Amazon and Hatsuharu retrofits also announced

• Options
    I've actually been playing so little lately that I've no realistic chance of getting Akashi's Sofmap skin before midnight. Here's hoping for a rerun or sequel like the Atre collab got. Fortunately I already have Ryuujou and the Saratoga skin so no big loss.

Is anyone else unreasonably excited about this new batch of Eagle Union ships? Reno in particular is going to get an AR picture at her namesake soon.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Mini events like that get rerun all the time, in fact there is 2 reruns right now. I wouldn't worry to much about not getting it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I wouldn't be so concerned about reruns if it wasn't a collab. (Probably why I'll forever have a Green Heart-shaped hole in my collection.)

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Welcome to maintenance hell!

If there's a bright side to so much downtime, it's all the apologems being tossed our way. I've finally gotten the second dorm room for my Ironblood farm fleet and this next disbursement will be enough dock space for the next two events.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    We're back? Maybe?

Also, Taihou ninja added to construction?

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Turns out Taihou is a stealth armored carrier.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Looks like avrora and sandy players did get extra compensation so that's nice
    Mostly standard compensation stuff like gold/oil/cubes but also 5k event points

• Options
    For me at least I managed to get on at like with 30 minutes before midnight so I only lost out on like 270 Silver Wing Badges so an extra 5k saves a lot of grinding.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    h894514vpfsx.png

1 grind ends another begins.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Grats on Gascan! I still only have Monarch and Saint Louis even though I've probably finished everything but the EXP for Neptune, Kitakaze and FdG.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Looks like Fallen Wings is getting retired next maint for CN. Here's hoping for a rerun on our end soon.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options

No rerun, only archives.

Plz come home soon Washington.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I'm leveling up a Purple and Gold Bulin. What am I doing with my life?

• Options
    Fallen Wings had a rerun the problem was CN servers were the only ones to get the event the first time thanks to 1 artist being a silly goose.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The version JP and EN got was CN's rerun, technically. Makes me wonder if we're also skipping a second run of Winter's Crown.

Also, RIP anyone waiting to get the Fallen Wings event trophy. I think I missed out on it the first time.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Big livestream today. Highlights:

- Crimson Echoes rerun inbound. Elite DD Naganami (Yuugumo-class), Elite DD Hanazuki (Akizuki-class) and SSR Tosa!
    - Hiei-chan, Akagi-chan and Zeppy entering standard construction soon.
    - More UI improvements including Dorm revamp and rapid Commission launch.
    - PR3 is on deck, will launch alongside WoWS's side of the collab.
    - Wash your hands with Le Malin!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Man the 2x point badges for maps C, and D first daily clears made getting all the good stuff in the event shop easy. Got around 46k from just doing the 6 maps every day with maybe a couple extra grinding D3 clears.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    i'm sitting here grinding out trust points for Little Renown because oops i put it off and lost track of time

it was about time they added daily bonus for hard stages though because it was pretty dumb that only normal event stages had them up till now

Orphane on
  • Options
    C-1 looks to have the best trust to battle ratio. 8-4 and B-1 are right behind it.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Guess who just did B2 through D3 and redeemed the trophy with less than five minutes before maint?

This guy.

Guess who completely forgot to update the thread for one of the most sought-after reruns?

<.<

>.>

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Mini clear SP3 event when the servers come up. According to the roadmap the next major event will be a rerun to catch up with CN/JP servers which would have to be either Iris of Light and Dark or Ink-Stained Steel Sakura.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    A lot of things since I lasted posted.

My aforementioned 3-4 farming paid off: I knabbed Akagi for the first time, thereby rounding out my whole Fox collection sans Akagi-chan (who is now added to the special construction pool).

I then spent almost 200 cubes in the latest event trying to obtain Tosa. Only got her on 5/4, after I was literally trading in event currency for Gold because I was broke. But at least I have every fox except for the aforementioned Akagi-chan, along with every single ship from that event (including multiple duplicates of Amagi and Battleship Kaga, both of which I already had). So I'm a bit spent now.

EDIT: So apparently Chapayev is considered Tier 0? Anyone know what gear you should give her?

Synthesis on
  • Options
    Chapayev is just standard gunboat equipment. So whatever your best CL gun preferably HE ammo since AP armor modifiers aren't very good, Twin 127mm unless you got some Single 138.6mm guns from the Iris of Light and Dark event.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Waiting warmly for Variety Tech Packs which include Iris, Sardegna and N.Parliament items.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    unknown.png?width=370&height=477

finally got there after slacking off a bunch

• Options
    Waiting warmly for Variety Tech Packs which include Iris, Sardegna and N.Parliament items.

The 3rd wave of research ships is on the horizon and another way to add in BP of event gear.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »

The 3rd wave of research ships is on the horizon and another way to add in BP of event gear.

really hope they add in that BP conversion for season 1 ships soon because i'm sitting on some unused BPs for the ships i have maxed out and getting ship BPs through research alone is going to be painfully slow if they have 3 different seasons of PR ships even if you can "focus" research on one particular season. sometimes i still get 4 s1 research and only 1 s2 project.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    In case anyone's not caught it yet, EN's next event is the Iris rerun as confirmed by the Le Malin and L'Opiniâtre reveals on Twitter. Big Mamie and Surcouf come home plz

The next event is undergoing its prologue on JP/CN. Jean Bart, L'Opiniâtre, Le Temeraire and Fortune are the ships called out there, explaining why we're getting a delay. New ships so far include Vaquelin (teased during the current Tartu event), Jeanne d'Arc, Béarn and Richelieu - I know Riche and Jeanne have been near-Bismarck levels of hyped up.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    CN had its 3rd Anniversary livestream today! In addition to stuff re: the upcoming event, here's a summary of a lot of the coming changes.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Whew.

kdh98c1xfdsv.png

Tartu is cute, sure (especially her chibi-form lifting her rigging like weights in the dorm), and possibly even a good ship, but I don't think I was going to clear SP3 60 times for it (even if it was more reasonable than the last one of these). Glad I got her without spending that many cubes.

Also, finally...

qiwq523jt9k6.png

Roon get. My first priority ship (due in part to not really understanding how the whole system works), I ended up with coming on 300 blueprints for her on top of that, so I've been able to get her up to 70 pretty quickly.