As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I got super lucky with Tartu. I did a 10 pull one day and got her. Then I just got 3 the next day and got another. Then 3 the next day and got another one.

Swiftsure, on the other hand, I'm pretty sure is a troll.

Sir Carcass on
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    I pulled Tartu over the weekend. No hurry for me to get my 60 clears.

Now I just hope Surcouf and Massachusetts are a bit more punctual.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Officially giving up on updating the OP with event info. Frankly I crib most of it from the wiki anyways.

You get patchnotes, pictures and a silly title.

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    unknown.png?width=1128&height=631

3rd PR2 ship

also managed to farm enough points from the rerun to get Le Triomphant, which i didn't get the first time around, and a 2nd copy of the DD gun which is still one of the best all around DD guns for both DDs and CLs/CAs as a secondary

now we wait for maint to be over so Helena retro can happen

Orphane on
  • Options
    I'm still on two PR1 ships (Saint Lou and Monarch) and working my way up to FdG.

Surcouf has been The One What Got Away Twice. And she's a gacha so no easymode redeem from the Core Shop. L'Oppy also failed to show for me which kinda stinks.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    00xj31uyttlu.jpg

Anyone else in the Cardinal club? I lucked out yesterday.

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I got her the first day, but have only got one of the elites since then. I've only been doing 10 a day, though.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    I’ve gotten Algérie like, 3 times

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    First day, pulled Jeanne... and then nothing until today.

3 pulls on the Event banner? Richelieu.

2 pulls on the Wishing Well? Centaur, hell yeah!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    I've only gotten Richelieu but I'm also only using 3 builds a day.

• Options
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    I'm lucky I don't actually see any Mutsuki merchandise with her O_O face, because I don't know if I could resist it.

I will download fanart of other characters just because she's crammed into a corner.

• Options
    Synthesis wrote: »
    I'm lucky I don't actually see any Mutsuki merchandise with her O_O face, because I don't know if I could resist it.

I will download fanart of other characters just because she's crammed into a corner.

One of my favorite things about those pixel arts (can't remember the artist) is playing "Where's Shiratsuyu?"

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options

Essex' Air Raid Drills confirmed for next week.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    got Shangri-La in one 10 build

thank god because my cubes were all but devastated building for Richelieu

• Options
    I'm proud of myself! Finally 3*'d the Hard campaign maps instead of just bowling through for the trophy.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    As usual, I completely conked out on the timers for the Iris/Vichya event, on top of being busy, so I had earned just short of 8000 of the event currency (on top of only getting Richelieu and mini-Tartu, since I already had Tartu), so I spent it on blueprints and the Iris aircraft carrier. I'd be more annoyed if I wasn't kind of indifferent about the Iris faction, admittedly. I really need to get better at following the event dates.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Today's Yokosuka X Azur Lane stream included the PR3 reveals! (Or five out of six, anyways...)

- Iron Blood CL, KMS Mainz. Used the Admiral Hipper-class as its basis.
    - Iron Blood BC, KMS Odin. One draft for what ultimately became the Scharnhorst-class.
    - Iris Libre BB, FF Champagne. Has many similarities to Gascogne.
    - Royal Navy CA, HMS Cheshire. Developed in wartime, has small number of larger-caliber guns for one-off surprise attacks. (Also, kitty paw barrage :3 )
    - Royal Navy CA, HMS Drake. I got nothin'.
    - Maybe one more? There was a hidden silhouette on the ingame PR3 screen.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Patch notes are out. PR3 is just the 5 ships and are out tomorrow, PR2 gets fate simulation, PR1 gets some QoL improvements to make it easier to finish, the fleet building requirements are being changed to main fleet and vanguard fleet, there is a new rookie mission for PR1 that gives an item to reduce the exp requirement, and you can set a ship for catch up were you get bonus blueprints from research it caps at 300 blueprints but you can change the ship.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    pz1btqexndzh.jpg

Burning some excess oil and doing a little bit of exp grinding for Drake and that happened.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I'm still trying to get Akagi-chan. I'm not crazy in thinking she hasn't left the special build pool since being added, right?

• Options
    edited July 2020
    I'm still trying to get Akagi-chan. I'm not crazy in thinking she hasn't left the special build pool since being added, right?

She is in there but it's about a 0.6% chance to build her specifically cause the elite drop rate gets split pretty bad.

TNTrooper on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    TNTrooper wrote: »

She is in there but it's about a 0.6% chance to build her specifically cause the elite drop rate gets split pretty bad.

That's dismaying but not surprising and better than the alternative. I just want to round out my fox collection before the inevitable addition of Kagakun!

• Options
    In today's news:

- Strive, Wish and Strategize event stages are getting added to War Archives. Probably no changes to Construction pools though since we got those long ago.
    - How's everyone doing in Ink-Stained rerun? I got Suzuya but no I-13 yet. Also like three Nagato even though I already maxed her.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    I got I-13 the first try. I think I got Suzuya after another 4 or 5 10-pulls.

• Options
    I got Nagato, who did I didn't have previously. I was going to say I-168 as well, but pretty sure that was from before the event.

• Options
    If you don't have her yet then Nagato is the grand prize. Got both new ships in 30 pulls and thanks to the login bonus and a lucky pull I finished getting all the SSR cats to skill level 3 today.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Definitely pick up the Sea Hornet this event if you don't get anything else

• Options
    I'm still waiting for them to bring back the plane to use Formidable's skill.

• Options
    Are you ready for the next event? It's Sakura focused, and we're getting quite a bit of new stuff.

- Shinano, our first UR gacha ship. In addition to a 1.4% pull rate, you can get a mercy reward every 200(!) pulls up to four times.
    - Natural UR ships require new Experimental MkIII Bulin to Limit Break. In return, those ships do not require LBs to reach Lv120.
    - Kashino is part of a new ship category, Supply Ships, which slot into the Vanguard and equip Material items to give fleetwide benefits.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Ah, so Shinano is finally revealed. I think I prefer the fan design from Dishwasher1910, but it's nice to get some insight as to what the two ships of the Yamato-class may end up looking like.

• Options
    MagnusxThexRedMagnusxThexRed Primarch Quad-Cities IlRegistered User regular
    I liked dishes designs as well

• Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    So started this up last weekend. Debating if I'll slog out another 42 SP3 clears or not. I think I'd have the oil to do so over the next few days, the question is how worthwhile is Hardy. I'm assuming RNG will make sure I don't see her out of the construction pool. Worse case, I have to forgo the 9 hour commission for a day or two (probably today's, since I have a feeling I'll get something that isn't an upgrade out of the T4 crate because it probably rolls an epic). I'm also assuming with some new stuff on the way, that I might want to go into a resource efficient mode, so I can dump a ton of resources on construction stuff in the next event.

• Options
    MagnusxThexRedMagnusxThexRed Primarch Quad-Cities IlRegistered User regular
    I had a hard time (no pun intended) finding motivation for this mini event

• Options
    I got Hardy in the build RNG. And I am surprisingly close to completing the requirement for Hunter (considering I usually forget and/or miss these goals by a lot).

What I really want is Z2 and her cute hat. All the Z-ships are insufferably cute.

• Options
    if i'm being completely honest there's no real reason to do this event other than for collection purposes or for the story of the event

it's highly unlikely you need or will get much use out of the ships obtained and it's a lot of fucking grinding

• Options
    Hardy and Z2 pulled! Just gotta get the rest of Hunter's points and I'll be good to go.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    MillMill Registered User regular
    Yeah, think I'll just go for the last blue print, which is 40 wins. If I get hardy from construction now I get her and if not, I figure she'll be in the general pool, if she isn't already, so it's just a matter of time. 60 wins on a map is a ton of grinding; especially, with it being only 2 weeks and each map winning being 6 fights. If I wasn't just starting out, probably wouldn't bother with the blue prints either, but it's a good way to accrue stuff and blueprints for retrofits seem semi-gated. Just that 40 wins is much more manageable.

• Options
    My pulls so far

3x Shinano
    2x Suzutsuki
    2x Chitose
    0x Chiyoda
    0x Kashino

Help RNG is broken.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm very much part of the "everyone's doing better than me" crowd. I got a few Chiyoda, two Chitose, one Kashino and that's it. But I've "only" done 50 builds.