As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Azur Lane] Access Mode: GRIDMAN UNIVERSE Rerun!

• Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Well, at least I'm not going to walk out of this event completely empty handed. And I figured out how to take a screenshot.

9lv5slcgfggm.png

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    I've been renting her other skin and man, I'm almost tempted to buy gems for it.

• Options
    Sir CarcassSir Carcass I have been shown the end of my world Round Rock, TXRegistered User regular
    We're all voting for Sirius, right?

• Options
    TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Got a Lime with level 1 Royal Ships triple stat talent, level 1 BB/BC double stat talent, and level 2 BB/BC FP talent. Got it up to level 5 and it had the 15 FP and 3% crit rate for BB/BC. That is going to be really hard to top.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    >tfw you roll some juicy Commissions but forget to log back in before midnight and they're gone

RIP cubes I guess. But hey, another tease from CN Weibo! (mildly NSFW because thighs)

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    Tonight's patchnotes.

- Empyreal Passage "teaser" event. Part 1 runs this coming week with Ajax, York, Illustrious and Warspite gaining extra EXP from battle. Part 2 runs after; use the aforementioned ships to earn Training Points towards the Sardegna's Esteem portrait frame.
    - 14-day login event to acquire Stanly (Fletcher-class).
    - Build pools and most events ending tonight.

Meanwhile, JP Twitter just posted the first upcoming Sardegna ship: Soldati-class DD, Carabiniere!

steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited September 2019

Empyrean Tragicomedy running through September 25.

Also, last chance for Sandy's mic!

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Incoming pasta ships get the garlic cubes ready.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Yay, got Maya! This is why you do your SOS beacons. That and you'll be stuck with crappy sub output otherwise, probably.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    edited September 2019
    Took like 50 rolls to get Formidable, Zara, and Cesare

Also sure i'll take free red books , thanks Yostar

update: decided to do a random 10 build and got Littorio too :bzz:

Orphane on
  • Options
    Just barely managed to finish the SP map for today. The day they drop event maps second phase are always rough.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    TNTrooper wrote: »
    Just barely managed to finish the SP map for today. The day they drop event maps second phase are always rough.

I tried to push through but ran out of time since i work the night shift on weekends

Rip however many points an sp clear is worth

• Options
    edited September 2019
    I got my first rare drop for this event on Saturday.

8bz38ddxm5v5.png

Not what I expected, but still an SR.

Synthesis on
  • Options
    Same here. Also managed a lucky Conte di Cavour from B1 last night.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    I've gotten mostly garbage, but I've only done 1 10 pull and then daily 3 pulls so far. I got one of the elite event ships, but nothing else so far.

• Options
    edited September 2019
    Where are my patchnotes, Yostar? Wheeere?

...In the game, apparently. Group B poll starts tomorrow along with the second wave of Anniversary dress skins. Also Matsukaze and Ooshio are getting permanently added to construction?

EDIT: Here they are.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    edited September 2019

As expected, Visitors Dyed in Red will be added to the War Archives. Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Nowaki, Ise and Hyuuga are permanently joining Construction while Akatsuki can be redeemed from the Core Data store. You can also grind for Akatsuki, Shoukaku, the Aichi Ryusei and Mitsubishi Reppu in the stages.

yeee Akatsuki's coming home~

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    And I see Hiryuu retrofit is coming to make everyone hate the PVP meta even more.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Mikasa is on her way, along with a few event reruns.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options

Lessee... Crosswave promo event, Jupiter skin, Yamaha collab Gamaha bike skins including an earnable Jamaica skin, Souryuu secretary quest and Wishing Well.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Other mobile games: English version is 6+ months behind cause it gets old patches at the same speed as other servers did.

Azur Lane: We will slow down the spam rate of events after players begged us.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The event has been surprisingly good for me--though I had to use the currency to get Littorio, I did nab the rare destroyer along with "Italian Honolulu".

kqib00c8ta7n.jpg

• Options
    I got trolled by the drops the other day. I went ahead and bought Littorio from the exchange since I figured I wouldn't be getting her if I hadn't already, then my next 10 pull dropped her. I got Zara in the one after that, making that the last ship I needed, so it was okay.

I actually got out of this event with over 100 cubes left.

• Options
    I considered the possibility of getting Littorio out of RNG, but aside from the fact that my luck was so total shit during the last event (no Baltimore, Alabama, or anything), it wouldn't be so bad to use another card to limit break her.

I'm just doing my usual "three builds a day."

• Options
    Four Zara, three Formidible... zero Giulio Cesare.

It's always the blues and purples.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options

October 10 patchnotes.

- Graf Spee rerun plus 10% off her skins.
    - Challenge Mode, Season 2. (I fully admit to not doing well in the first.)
    - York and Yamashiro skins.
    - Summer Park dorm set.

CN/JP are also getting an Ironblood mini event, "Enigmatic Jaws of Ironblood", kinda soon. HMS Bulldog "announced" it on JP Twitter and looking at her Wikipedia page I can only assume it involves her capture of U-110's Enigma machine and codebooks.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
  • Options
    DracilDracil Registered User regular
    Oh, almost missed challenge mode, whoops.

3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: US 1651-2551-4335 JP 6310-4664-2624
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • Options
    Gotta get those chat frames.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    I think I've unlocked one chat frame. It's probably the one everyone got.

In the meantime, all us Showa-born idiots can try and get Mikasa!

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    LadyJubs got me into these games. And I need something to run when my other game is out of energy heh. I am not sure of rates on this game but I got Hood and Enterprise today. Also running Saratoga, Portland and Laffey from other drops/builds. The starter is Z23.

I think that looks good for awhile from what I see on the wikis.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    LadyJubs got me into these games. And I need something to run when my other game is out of energy heh. I am not sure of rates on this game but I got Hood and Enterprise today. Also running Saratoga, Portland and Laffey from other drops/builds. The starter is Z23.

I think that looks good for awhile from what I see on the wikis.

Rates are apparently extremely generous (7% for SR) compared to most other gacha. Just be aware there's no discreet "pity pick" if you're chasing a particular event ship.

Enterprise and Hood are awesome pulls early on. You definitely want to invest in both Laffey and Z23 (plus Javelin when you finally add her to the party) as they are not only great ships in their own right, maxing them out will let you redeem the "fourth starter" Ayanami who is an absolute torpedo goddess.

You may also wish to focus on Heavy construction through the 16th as the heavy cruiser Admiral Graf Spee is available from it for a limited time, though she's not such a powerful ship that you should feel bad about not getting her. The upcoming Return of the War God event will also have a very wide pool with limited-time event ships which is always great for new players to pull from.

Feel free to ask about anything else! I'm a bit envious of all the traffic the GFL thread gets...

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    Sweet thanks for the tips. The game seems really rough so far. Which I like. I did the Heavy with the rest of my cubes this morning and got Takao. Which seems nice too. Ill save up my cubes for the next event though just having fun pulling ships and getting my second fleet buffed up a bit as it seems I need that to break into the story mode as im running into a wall with the one really good fleet.

• Options
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    Sweet thanks for the tips. The game seems really rough so far. Which I like. I did the Heavy with the rest of my cubes this morning and got Takao. Which seems nice too. Ill save up my cubes for the next event though just having fun pulling ships and getting my second fleet buffed up a bit as it seems I need that to break into the story mode as im running into a wall with the one really good fleet.

Chapter 2 teaches you the importance of having two fleets. The idea is to build one fleet for clearing enemies off the map and the other for taking on the boss. If you just charge through with one good fleet it's going to be ragged and out of ammo by the time the boss spawns.

I'm not sure if it's available to you yet, but you can send ships out on Commissions (idle missions) for items and EXP. There should be one with a very long timer and high Oil cost, but it's awesome for getting ships to usable levels overnight.

Also, a note about the equipment crates you get: you can merge five pink crates into one blue crate, and five blue crates into a purple crate. Don't bother opening anything below purple as white-rarity equips simply aren't worth equipping unless you just don't have anything better.

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Do your PVP Exercises. You'll probably get destroyed by high level ships a bunch but you still get exp and merit and it doesn't cost any oil or moral to run them so you can get some gold equip boxes or start saving up for South Dakota and Eldridge.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Oh yeah. If you haven't yet go into the Gem store and tap Akashi 30 times to start the questline to unlock her. A lot of it is time gated so even though you will be stuck at the clear world 8-4 for a while you might as well get started on it. She also has a hidden affection level which you can raise by tapping her twice per day or pulling out the CC.

steam_sig.png
  • Options

Atré Bucky! They did it, the madmen!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    Because I'm an idiot, I think I fundamentally misunderstood how the Wishing Well worked (or forgot from last time). I assumed it modified a particular building pool, not that it functioned as its own building pool. DOH.

That being said, I was really just using it to get more of two SR-rated submarines (they were the best thing I could find in any selection, since I got Atago...whom I ironically got in the Special pool unintentionally). So not that much of a loss.

• Options
    Tonight's patchnotes.

- The War God's Return and Mikasa's Mini Museum events.
    - Popularity Contest: Finals Comeback round.
    - Yuubari is now permanently available in Light Construction.
    - War God skins, 10% discount, plus Atré skins for Fubuki and Yamashiro.
    - Dorm Furnishings: 4 decos received from Atré event, 1 deco from Mikasa's Museum.
    - Graf Spee ending tonight!

steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    steam_sig.png
    Backlog Challenge List