As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WARFRAME] Dead thread is dead byeeeeeeeeee

• NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Foefaller wrote: »
    Spoit wrote: »
    What's the next best SO focus farmer after saryn? Volt, equinox, or Mesa?

Regular SO I think it's Volt, just spamming 4 all the time. Equinox is a close second.

ESO it would be Equinox, followed by Mesa, then Volt as a distant 3rd, as Simaris won't let you spam 4 enough to keep up with the other two.

Octavia's also respectable for both of them, she's the one I'm using to grind Vazarin and I have no regrets with that decision. Just remember not to use your 2 on infested phases, they aren't as good at killing themselves hitting the mallet vs. the others if they have to chase it.

Actually, if you build for enough duration, you can easily get Volt's 4 to last past Simaris's "get bitchy" cut off in ESO. I'd say he's #2 behind Saryn.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    jothki wrote: »
    What's the best way to get Pursuit archwing missions done? Wait for them to be replaced by an alert?
    I've seen some people advise that not rushing is the best thing, because you lose so much time when you bonk into a wall. Apparently it can be done without boosting, so caution is better than haste. However that's all dependent on being able to rapidly destroy the dumb things if you get there, so definitely get a good weapon if you don't already. Potato-ing your whatchamacallit you start with it might do it, but other guns are so good it might not be a bad idea to make them first. I tried Grattler first, then Velocitus, and now I use Fluctus all the time. The Grattler is fun but the range cutoff can be a pain in open missions. Velocitus is awesome for Jordas Golem but not the best when there are tons of enemies. Fluctus kills everything in the general direction you aim it at, through walls. It's ideal for non-Jordas missions imo.

Of course you've gotta suck it up and potato it, but it's totally worth it.
    Also, if you can build an Itzal to be able to dash when able, that will of course make it easier - and she also makes everything else (plains, cetus, every archwing mission) much more pleasant to boot.

tl;dr - build an Itzal and Fluctus, potato both :p

edit: I am thinking of the one where you have to race to the end and destroy some ships before they leave. If pursuit is the one where you follow a ship around and shoot out its engines then eventually destroy it, just get any decent archgun and you should be ok.

Red Raevyn on
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Next up on my Warframe comedy of errors: my PC account somehow never gained the ability to access any of the public chat channels (Region, Trading, or Recruiting), even though I obviously finished Vor's Prize and installed the comm segment ages ago. So now even though I have some stuff that might be sellable, I can't contact anyone to sell it to.

Trying to get through to support again.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • hushhush Registered User regular
    I'm going to ask something stupid, but did you enable them in the chat menu?

This is the future. This is what we built. This is what we wanted. It must have been. Because we all had the fucking choice, didn't we? It is only our money that allows commercial culture to flower. If we didn't want to live like this, we could have changed it at any time, by not fucking paying for it.

So let's celebrate by all going out and buying the same burger. -transmet
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    hush wrote: »
    I'm going to ask something stupid, but did you enable them in the chat menu?
    I'm not sure, but on Switch they were turned on by default once I installed the comm segment and I get messages saying, "You are not currently qualified to use this channel." So I doubt that's it? I can double-check when I get home I guess.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Red Raevyn wrote: »
    What's the best way to get Pursuit archwing missions done? Wait for them to be replaced by an alert?
    I've seen some people advise that not rushing is the best thing, because you lose so much time when you bonk into a wall. Apparently it can be done without boosting, so caution is better than haste. However that's all dependent on being able to rapidly destroy the dumb things if you get there, so definitely get a good weapon if you don't already. Potato-ing your whatchamacallit you start with it might do it, but other guns are so good it might not be a bad idea to make them first. I tried Grattler first, then Velocitus, and now I use Fluctus all the time. The Grattler is fun but the range cutoff can be a pain in open missions. Velocitus is awesome for Jordas Golem but not the best when there are tons of enemies. Fluctus kills everything in the general direction you aim it at, through walls. It's ideal for non-Jordas missions imo.

Of course you've gotta suck it up and potato it, but it's totally worth it.
    Also, if you can build an Itzal to be able to dash when able, that will of course make it easier - and she also makes everything else (plains, cetus, every archwing mission) much more pleasant to boot.

tl;dr - build an Itzal and Fluctus, potato both :p

edit: I am thinking of the one where you have to race to the end and destroy some ships before they leave. If pursuit is the one where you follow a ship around and shoot out its engines then eventually destroy it, just get any decent archgun and you should be ok.

Yeah, I was thinking of that first one as well. I didn't realize that there were actually two types, I thought that the pursuit node was a second rush. I'll have to actually try that second one out now, rather than saving it for a time when I want to punish myself.

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    @tastydonuts @dporowski Got a resource drop chance booster from login. If you can get on tonight or tomorrow we can do some mutagen farming.

I really hate it when people decide to get huggy during Interception missions, especially when we're already behind on points.

• SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    not that you should be focusing on affinity gain during interception but they should add a small change so that if you're on a capture point, you count as being in affinity range of anyone else also on a capture point.

-in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Man I just keep landing 75% plat discounts. I wish most of the cosmetics I like could be bought with plat. Most of the plat skins for frames I actually play seem worse than the basic form. Like, say, Oberon. Maybe it's just me, but his normal helmet seems significantly superior to that mess he has on his shoulders with Feyarch.

Steam ID: Right here.
    edited January 2019
    i have yet to the fabled 75% plat discount. i am jealous of your voodoo.

the only plat skins i've seen that i really like is the mesa one, which i bought. the mag skin is 99% really nice, but i don't like the weird cloth flap on the front.
    i would spend a lot more plat on cosmetics if i could buy some of the tennogen stuff with it, but alas.

*edit* i forgot, i also bought the nidus skin bundle, but that was only for the syandana. the skin itself is cool, but i haven't used it yet. haven't found a color combo that i like.

SteveRage on
    Yeah, basically, I think this game sort of patterns you. Since the first time I got a 75% I bought plat, and then when I got another one a month and a bit later I bought plat again (here, to buy Khora, because fuck that grind), it seems like the game has decided I'm a possible mark and drops 75% vouchers on me way more often than statistics say it should.

I admit, I bought the Nidus bundle out of a combination of "Christ Nidus is so fucking ugly at least this does not hurt my eyes" and "oh hey, finally a skin my doggy can wear!". The dog skin was probably the biggest motivator, really.

There are some plat skins I like, they're just for frames I never play. Like, Ash's Koga is pretty cool, and Loki's Knave seems neat too, as does Inaros's Ramses. But on the other hand I find both Oberon's and Nezha's (frames which I play a bunch) to miss entirely what makes the originals cool.

if they would give me a 75% off plat thingy, i would spend so much money, but as it is, i find it hard to justify buying any plat when it feels like (to me anyway) that i have to pay 4 times as much because some RNG somewhere hasn't rolled snake-eyes to give me the discount. i don't know, maybe that's petty but it has kept me from buying any plat.

SteveRage wrote: »
    if they would give me a 75% off plat thingy, i would spend so much money, but as it is, i find it hard to justify buying any plat when it feels like (to me anyway) that i have to pay 4 times as much because some RNG somewhere hasn't rolled snake-eyes to give me the discount. i don't know, maybe that's petty but it has kept me from buying any plat.

No, it is 100% reasonable, full price plat is hardly worth it. I never bought any before I landed my first voucher, I think somewhere a little after my 100th login?

• Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Limbo Prime in the cooker. Qualify for MR12, tried the test, went "This is fucking stupid." You have to kill enemies while moving to avoid EXTREMELY FAST instant death lasers. I'm honestly thinking I'll go back to trying to get Ivara + her mod first so I can just cheese the test. Rhino might work too? But I can't do it with Limbo; the fiddliness of Rift means that I'm constantly accidentially flinging myself off the platform or running into lasers when entering / exiting.

That said, my drop luck with both Ivara and, of all things, Frost continues to be dismal. Every SINGLE time I do Kril + Vor, I get Neuroptics. Every. Single. Time.

~Other News~

Still need more Nitain for Titania. Arrrgh.
    Zephyr maxed.
    Now leveling Inaros. Uh, how does one Inaros. Eat dudes a lot? I guess?
    Next up is Mirage (She's done, just in the Foundry for now.)

Finally, I'm getting a smidge burned out, which makes sense -- I've been going VERY hard on the game. I think when I go back to doing Plot Stuff I'll be more into it.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    Limbo Prime in the cooker. Qualify for MR12, tried the test, went "This is fucking stupid." You have to kill enemies while moving to avoid EXTREMELY FAST instant death lasers. I'm honestly thinking I'll go back to trying to get Ivara + her mod first so I can just cheese the test. Rhino might work too? But I can't do it with Limbo; the fiddliness of Rift means that I'm constantly accidentially flinging myself off the platform or running into lasers when entering / exiting.

That said, my drop luck with both Ivara and, of all things, Frost continues to be dismal. Every SINGLE time I do Kril + Vor, I get Neuroptics. Every. Single. Time.

~Other News~

Still need more Nitain for Titania. Arrrgh.
    Zephyr maxed.
    Now leveling Inaros. Uh, how does one Inaros. Eat dudes a lot? I guess?
    Next up is Mirage (She's done, just in the Foundry for now.)

Finally, I'm getting a smidge burned out, which makes sense -- I've been going VERY hard on the game. I think when I go back to doing Plot Stuff I'll be more into it.

A dagger w/covert lethality. Stun with 1, finish, dead, repeat. IIRC if you can stun them before they see you, you get the stealth kill multiplier.

steam_sig.png
  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular

I don't know if Ivara will work with it since she can avoid the detection lasers with her augment but I don't know about those red ones that deal damage, they might be different but I've never tried it. I followed the tips in the video below, used a frame with a fast natural running speed and an accurate rifle with a big clip so you don't spend a lot of time reloading. The lasers aren't so fast that you need to be bullet jumping to avoid them, just sprint speed should be fine.

https://youtu.be/ykG9iugPtQ8

steam_sig.png
    Qualify for MR12, tried the test, went "This is fucking stupid." You have to kill enemies while moving to avoid EXTREMELY FAST instant death lasers. I'm honestly thinking I'll go back to trying to get Ivara + her mod first so I can just cheese the test. Rhino might work too? But I can't do it with Limbo; the fiddliness of Rift means that I'm constantly accidentially flinging myself off the platform or running into lasers when entering / exiting.

On the Switch, it seems to be broken in the player's favor. Not only was I getting infinite tries, the lasers were unfast enough that I could just run along with them without ever getting hit. Also, they were hardly instant death, they took off like a fourth of my health when I did get hit.

Did the other versions fix that at some point?

• HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Qualify for MR12, tried the test, went "This is fucking stupid." You have to kill enemies while moving to avoid EXTREMELY FAST instant death lasers. I'm honestly thinking I'll go back to trying to get Ivara + her mod first so I can just cheese the test. Rhino might work too? But I can't do it with Limbo; the fiddliness of Rift means that I'm constantly accidentially flinging myself off the platform or running into lasers when entering / exiting.

On the Switch, it seems to be broken in the player's favor. Not only was I getting infinite tries, the lasers were unfast enough that I could just run along with them without ever getting hit. Also, they were hardly instant death, they took off like a fourth of my health when I did get hit.

Did the other versions fix that at some point?

That's how it works on PC too.

I basically jogged along with the lasers doing laps and shooting people with my rifle as they came around

• Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

In my experience, the lasers themselves aren't a huge issue so much as actually hitting the enemies. You can outrun the lasers with any frame but not all guns will be accurate at the ranges you need to make some of the shots at. I switched out my normal shotgun selection for a Baza as that's the most accurate, automatic, and generally fast weapon I had at the time. It's a lot easier to deal with shooting things under pressure when the gun does its job and you only have to worry about moving and occasionally reloading (which the Baza is very fast at).

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    yeah that might have been the easiest trial. just literally walked in a circle with my 180 magazine tenora and sprayed the platform they spawn on until i got all 15. dont even need to turn around to kill any if they spawn behind you, just get them on the next lap.

In my experience, the lasers themselves aren't a huge issue so much as actually hitting the enemies. You can outrun the lasers with any frame but not all guns will be accurate at the ranges you need to make some of the shots at. I switched out my normal shotgun selection for a Baza as that's the most accurate, automatic, and generally fast weapon I had at the time. It's a lot easier to deal with shooting things under pressure when the gun does its job and you only have to worry about moving and occasionally reloading (which the Baza is very fast at).

I was trying to use the Vectis Prime, but apparently I didn't have enough range, because I just wasn't hitting dudes? idk.....

• KamarKamar Registered User regular

I was trying to use the Vectis Prime, but apparently I didn't have enough range, because I just wasn't hitting dudes? idk.....

Unlikely. Maybe you tried to hipfire? Snipers have ridiculously bad accuracy hipfired. It's very stupid.

Kamar wrote: »

Unlikely. Maybe you tried to hipfire? Snipers have ridiculously bad accuracy hipfired. It's very stupid.

Probably it. Zooming in while you're trying to run is hard.

So I need something I don't need to zoom with, that's high accuracy and range, that will kill. urghghhghg

I remember folks saying there was some interesting lore bits when you hit rank 5 with Solaris United. I got it last night aaaaand nothing happened. Who do I need to talk to/where do I need to go to experience whatever it is?

For MR12 I'm pretty sure I just used Ignis Wraith (maybe with a range mod, but I don't think so). Jogged around while aiming in their quadrant.

re:Inaros I just use him as an indestructible weapon-frame. Sometimes I'll hit 3 or 1 for cc but to me it's not worth carrying around a boring covert dagger. My favorite way to use him is with Hirudo, because a high speed Hirudo build is hilarious and it takes him from virtually indestructible to very nearly literally unkillable. I can go into High Index and tank 3 enemies if I have someone to punch while I do it, and they do die pretty fast.

• BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    I remember folks saying there was some interesting lore bits when you hit rank 5 with Solaris United. I got it last night aaaaand nothing happened. Who do I need to talk to/where do I need to go to experience whatever it is?

For MR12 I'm pretty sure I just used Ignis Wraith (maybe with a range mod, but I don't think so). Jogged around while aiming in their quadrant.

re:Inaros I just use him as an indestructible weapon-frame. Sometimes I'll hit 3 or 1 for cc but to me it's not worth carrying around a boring covert dagger. My favorite way to use him is with Hirudo, because a high speed Hirudo build is hilarious and it takes him from virtually indestructible to very nearly literally unkillable. I can go into High Index and tank 3 enemies if I have someone to punch while I do it, and they do die pretty fast.

I think you need to talk to Eudico an extra time, try that.

edited January 2019
    Bobble wrote: »

YYYYYYUP O_O

edit: whaaaaaaaaat
    how does
    what
    ... what?!

Red Raevyn on
  • NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Yup

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
    edited January 2019

YYYYYYUP O_O

how does
    what
    ... what?!

~related note~
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/adpebx/i_found_the_four_tunas/

"Those Solaris still utilizing traditional ingestion methods (often children) take sustenance from foods such as processed fish."

Those Solaris still utilizing traditional ingestion methods

TRADITIONAL INGESTION METHODS

:D

*edit* I mean, also, the pun.

But mostly

**Edit2**

Yeah thus far my whole thing has been:

/hold 4 until at 50% health
    /Eat a dude using 2
    /Hold 4 until armor at 100%
    /Eat another dude to get back to 100% health
    /Stop caring about things
    /Be mildly annoyed at the UI yelling at me for taking health damage. Like, I know. I'm Inaros. I don't have shields. Stop yelling at me.

Lucid_Seraph on
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Seriously this cyst mechanic needs to go. >\

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE SHITTY FORCED MECHANIC DOESNT EVEN ATTACH TO THE GODDAMN WARFRAME'S NECK AND IS JUST HANGING IN THE AIR FFS. >\

edit 2: I own 56 of 60 frames on console, so I've had to go through this... a lot. I just did it on 3 frames that I either recently built or just hadn't used until last week tonight, and I'll have to do it a few more times next week and it's obnoxious that you just can't get rid of it immediately, nor can you skip the stupid cut scene.

tastydonuts on
    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular

YYYYYYUP O_O

how does
    what
    ... what?!

~related note~
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/adpebx/i_found_the_four_tunas/

"Those Solaris still utilizing traditional ingestion methods (often children) take sustenance from foods such as processed fish."

Those Solaris still utilizing traditional ingestion methods

TRADITIONAL INGESTION METHODS

*edit* I mean, also, the pun.

But mostly

**Edit2**

Yeah thus far my whole thing has been:

/hold 4 until at 50% health
    /Eat a dude using 2
    /Hold 4 until armor at 100%
    /Eat another dude to get back to 100% health
    /Stop caring about things
    /Be mildly annoyed at the UI yelling at me for taking health damage. Like, I know. I'm Inaros. I don't have shields. Stop yelling at me.

I find it a bit faster to use 1 to heal up. Just hold down 4 until you are at 100% armor, then hit something with 1 to blind it and when you use a finisher on it you get back 20% health.

To make him extra unkillable get the Adaptation mod from arbitration missions to you up to 90% extra damage reduction to whatever is being fired at you.

steam_sig.png
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE SHITTY FORCED MECHANIC DOESNT EVEN ATTACH TO THE GODDAMN WARFRAME'S NECK AND IS JUST HANGING IN THE AIR FFS. >\

edit 2: I own 56 of 60 frames on console, so I've had to go through this... a lot. I just did it on 3 frames that I either recently built or just hadn't used until last week tonight, and I'll have to do it a few more times next week and it's obnoxious that you just can't get rid of it immediately, nor can you skip the stupid cut scene.

"Operator, no! Have you lost your m-"

"NO I HAVEN'T ORDIS JUST LIKE THE LAST FIFTYTWELVE TIMES!"

• tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »

My rejecting your beauty should come as neither a surprise or a shock to you at this point.

It is quite literally the only reason I come to visit you.

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    I've found that nightmare alert missions are really tough since I don't have a stealth frame yet and my mods are more for shields/recharge than health.

That being said (maining Khora), I just figured out how to force assign Venari to heal me while in healing mode AND have enough ability duration/efficiency mods to make her 4 last for 30 sec. So I can find dead end rooms, hide, and emerge long enough to vacuum stuff in before recasting 4.

novaspike wrote: »
    I've found that nightmare alert missions are really tough since I don't have a stealth frame yet and my mods are more for shields/recharge than health.

That being said (maining Khora), I just figured out how to force assign Venari to heal me while in healing mode AND have enough ability duration/efficiency mods to make her 4 last for 30 sec. So I can find dead end rooms, hide, and emerge long enough to vacuum stuff in before recasting 4.

I suggest going for Rhino, since his ability can replace any need for shields. The Venus assassination mission gives the parts.

What's the best place to farm Axi relics? I had assumed Hydron, but people keep voting to stop for some reason.

• Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    novaspike wrote: »

I suggest going for Rhino, since his ability can replace any need for shields. The Venus assassination mission gives the parts.

What's the best place to farm Axi relics? I had assumed Hydron, but people keep voting to stop for some reason.

From what I've been told, Xini, Eris (Interception) and Hieracon, Pluto (Excavation). IIRC I've seen other people running the former once, while the latter hasn't been too bad for grouping so far. At least, until tonight.

Right after the Hydron round that you and I were in (one Gara is overkill; two Garas? hehehehehehahahahaahhohohohohoho), I was matched up with only one other person on Hieracon who proceeded to leech off of me/run off $DIETY knows where instead of, you know, helping with excavators, for the first two, then parked his silly goose of a self on the extraction point while I suffered through a drought of power supplies at the third extractor. I finally got the last power supply I needed, only to have the extraction timer run out on me five seconds before the excavator finished its job.

*grumble grumble grumble*

The rest of the night had been good one, except for relic cracking disappointments. It's a same to end it on a bummer note like that, but tomorrow's another day.

*edited for goosery*

Anti-Sean on
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    dporowski wrote: »

My rejecting your beauty should come as neither a surprise or a shock to you at this point.

It is quite literally the only reason I come to visit you.

I occasionally go hang out with the fish. They're bigger than the ones in my aquarium!

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    I check in on it from time to time. Just seems like the nice thing to do.

I'm now a single Banshee Prime blueprint away from being ready for the vaulting, but I haven't figured out what relic gives it yet. Does anyone know?

• NoughtNought Registered User regular
    I'm now a single Banshee Prime blueprint away from being ready for the vaulting, but I haven't figured out what relic gives it yet. Does anyone know?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Banshee/Prime

Just below Manufacturing requirements there is a tab called Drop Locations.
    There you can see all the relics the BPs have ever droppped from.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.