Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[WARFRAME] Dead thread is dead byeeeeeeeeee

18182848687100

Posts

  • DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    I reinstalled after 3+ years away (thanks, Navy). I'm still getting a feel for stuff but I really like the new relic system.

    That said the first thing I sought out was the Fragor Prime and getting the BP took 31 radiants. And then the handle took 4.

    I feel like that was probably a pretty fair welcome back.

    BahamutZERO
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited January 9
    It what? Was that just pugging the relic yourself or radsharing?

    After 5 junk parts you could have just sold those and bought the BP off the market.

    Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    edited January 9
    Yeah are you trying to open the relic yourself? If at all possible ask in recruitment or clan /alliance chat for other people looking to run that relic at radiant level. This is referred to as radsharing. It should not take more then 4 or 5 group runs to get it unless you are extremely unlucky.

    I took Chroma prime out of the oven and wow is he cool looking. So much better then normal. Still not really a big fan of his kit but at least you can be a dragon.

    furlion on
    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Woo, finally enough Nitain to make Titania. Gotta catch 'em all.

    I also landed a Frost chassis finally, so there's THAT part of Chroma.

    How do I get to Saryn? I know you gotta do some kind of stupid Grineer arena crap? Of my owned frames (Volt Prime, Trinity Prime, Nova Prime, Mag Prime, Limbo Prime; Excalibur, Rhino, Ember, Gara, Inaros, Oberon, Mirage, Titania, Zephyr) which one would be most useful for that kind of thing? Keeping in mind that I'm still pretty new, can't potato everything ever, and don't have access to ALL Syndicate stuff, how do I build for that?

    Nips
  • Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    edited January 9
    Nought wrote: »
    jothki wrote: »
    I'm now a single Banshee Prime blueprint away from being ready for the vaulting, but I haven't figured out what relic gives it yet. Does anyone know?

    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Banshee/Prime

    Just below Manufacturing requirements there is a tab called Drop Locations.
    There you can see all the relics the BPs have ever droppped from.
    I also recommend the Warframe reliquary if you're trying to actively farm specific relics:
    https://wf.xuerian.net
    Just go to wishlist and check the boxes for what you're looking for, then go to the reliquary tab at the top. It'll show you all the places that drop the relics you need, the particularly useful place being spots that can drop more than one you're looking for.

    It does show that Banshee Prime was vaulted on Dec 18th, though. The main bp is only 4-5 plat on warframe.market, not sure if you meant that or a different piece's bp.

    Edit for Lucid: You need to get points in the arenas there in order to be able to challenge the boss, for that I'd take Rhino or Inaros and a good gun. For the boss itself I'd take the same frames with an Ignis, because it trivializes a mechanic that's otherwise a little tricky.

    Red Raevyn on
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Yep. You'll have to fight the Zorg's cloned descendant a bunch of times.

    It should be easy, it's just you'll need to farm the tickets or whatever for the arena.

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Oh also, someone earlier suggested I do Arbitrations for some mod or other, but I need to point out that you don't even SEE Arbitrations until you've unlocked ALL map nodes, *including* Derelict, Kuva Fortress, etc. So that's not on the table for a *while*; I don't even have Eris unlocked at all.

  • Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    edited January 9
    Red Raevyn wrote: »
    Nought wrote: »
    jothki wrote: »
    I'm now a single Banshee Prime blueprint away from being ready for the vaulting, but I haven't figured out what relic gives it yet. Does anyone know?

    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Banshee/Prime

    Just below Manufacturing requirements there is a tab called Drop Locations.
    There you can see all the relics the BPs have ever droppped from.
    I also recommend the Warframe reliquary if you're trying to actively farm specific relics:
    https://wf.xuerian.net
    Just go to wishlist and check the boxes for what you're looking for, then go to the reliquary tab at the top. It'll show you all the places that drop the relics you need, the particularly useful place being spots that can drop more than one you're looking for.

    It does show that Banshee Prime was vaulted on Dec 18th, though. The main bp is only 4-5 plat on warframe.market, not sure if you meant that or a different piece's bp.

    Edit for Lucid: You need to get points in the arenas there in order to be able to challenge the boss, for that I'd take Rhino or Inaros and a good gun. For the boss itself I'd take the same frames with an Ignis, because it trivializes a mechanic that's otherwise a little tricky.

    Banshee Prime hasn't been vaulted on the Switch yet; we're still on the Mask of the Revenant release, so tracking down relic availability is a little weird. I've been using sites like the reliquary mentioned, but it takes a bit more manual checking to see what's still available on the Switch that the tools show as vaulted since they are on the other platforms.

    I expect that Jothki is probably looking for Banshee Prime Systems, which I'm still trying to crack as well; it's in Neo N8, which IIRC I've been getting from Hydron. @Jothki, if you're looking for one of the others, I have at least one dupe of two of the other three pieces, although I can't remember which at the moment.

    Anti-Sean on
    camo_sig.png
  • Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    Ooooh right, sorry about that assumption and thanks for the reminder!

  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    edited January 9
    On another note, I just got a spam recruitment message on a job board website from some company called "Unum," and did a bit of a double take.

    (they're actually a life insurance company in Tenessee. I was REALLY amused that their letter opened with "It seems you graduated sometime in the past!" well done guys, I graduated ten years ago.)

    Lucid_Seraph on
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Anti-Sean wrote: »
    Red Raevyn wrote: »
    Nought wrote: »
    jothki wrote: »
    I'm now a single Banshee Prime blueprint away from being ready for the vaulting, but I haven't figured out what relic gives it yet. Does anyone know?

    https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Banshee/Prime

    Just below Manufacturing requirements there is a tab called Drop Locations.
    There you can see all the relics the BPs have ever droppped from.
    I also recommend the Warframe reliquary if you're trying to actively farm specific relics:
    https://wf.xuerian.net
    Just go to wishlist and check the boxes for what you're looking for, then go to the reliquary tab at the top. It'll show you all the places that drop the relics you need, the particularly useful place being spots that can drop more than one you're looking for.

    It does show that Banshee Prime was vaulted on Dec 18th, though. The main bp is only 4-5 plat on warframe.market, not sure if you meant that or a different piece's bp.

    Edit for Lucid: You need to get points in the arenas there in order to be able to challenge the boss, for that I'd take Rhino or Inaros and a good gun. For the boss itself I'd take the same frames with an Ignis, because it trivializes a mechanic that's otherwise a little tricky.

    Banshee Prime hasn't been vaulted on the Switch yet; we're still on the Mask of the Revenant release, so tracking down relic availability is a little weird. I've been using sites like the reliquary mentioned, but it takes a bit more manual checking to see what's still available on the Switch that the tools show as vaulted since they are on the other platforms.

    I expect that Jothki is probably looking for Banshee Prime Systems, which I'm still trying to crack as well; it's in Neo N8, which IIRC I've been getting from Hydron. @Jothki, if you're looking for one of the others, I have at least one dupe of two of the other three pieces, although I can't remember which at the moment.

    Nope, just need the blueprint itself.

  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Oh also, someone earlier suggested I do Arbitrations for some mod or other, but I need to point out that you don't even SEE Arbitrations until you've unlocked ALL map nodes, *including* Derelict, Kuva Fortress, etc. So that's not on the table for a *while*; I don't even have Eris unlocked at all.

    That was me, it was just a suggestion to make Inaros who is already pretty unkillable even moreso, it is not necessary and I need to point out that I have no idea what level of play people are at, so don't take offense if someone recommends content that either you can't reach yet or don't like doing (as I don't like doing SO or ESO).

    Also, if you do have a hankering for a specific mod that is locked out due to the starmap it is always possible to buy it with plat off another player.

    steam_sig.png
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Oh also, someone earlier suggested I do Arbitrations for some mod or other, but I need to point out that you don't even SEE Arbitrations until you've unlocked ALL map nodes, *including* Derelict, Kuva Fortress, etc. So that's not on the table for a *while*; I don't even have Eris unlocked at all.

    Interestingly, you do see them if you have the node unlocked. It's just locked. I honestly don't feel like figuring out what nodes I have to unlock to get them... the guy said 18, so probably the dark sectors I never bothered with, junctions and most of the kuva fortress though I guess the kuva fortress isn't as awful as it was with the changes to the kuva ladies with that stun phase. IDK.

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    I know about radsharing but I didn't think there'd be many takers for relics that have been vaulted since 2016. I guess I could be wrong.

    And, yeah, I could have traded for stuff but I don't really know what's worth what anymore and I want to keep ducat fodder around for Baro.

    BahamutZERO
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    I know about radsharing but I didn't think there'd be many takers for relics that have been vaulted since 2016. I guess I could be wrong.

    And, yeah, I could have traded for stuff but I don't really know what's worth what anymore and I want to keep ducat fodder around for Baro.

    Long time players have vast stocks of old relics. Plus vaulted stuff tends to be worth more so you might have been surprised. There is an app, or website I forget which, that has a ducats or platinum list. I am sure someone else will tell you which.

    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
    tastydonuts
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    I know about radsharing but I didn't think there'd be many takers for relics that have been vaulted since 2016. I guess I could be wrong.

    And, yeah, I could have traded for stuff but I don't really know what's worth what anymore and I want to keep ducat fodder around for Baro.

    Long time players have vast stocks of old relics. Plus vaulted stuff tends to be worth more so you might have been surprised. There is an app, or website I forget which, that has a ducats or platinum list. I am sure someone else will tell you which.

    I wonder if the Helios Prime is ever going to disappear on the Switch version. I have so many Lith Relics sitting around myself that I'm never going to have the time to open.

  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    furlion wrote: »
    I know about radsharing but I didn't think there'd be many takers for relics that have been vaulted since 2016. I guess I could be wrong.

    And, yeah, I could have traded for stuff but I don't really know what's worth what anymore and I want to keep ducat fodder around for Baro.

    Long time players have vast stocks of old relics. Plus vaulted stuff tends to be worth more so you might have been surprised. There is an app, or website I forget which, that has a ducats or platinum list. I am sure someone else will tell you which.

    Yeah, it's always amusing to see people jump on your random common drop from a relic that's been out of circulation forever. Also, most players don't really track what's vaulted and not vaulted, so even 2p for Prime Junk trades can turn up treasures.

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
    furlion
  • Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »
    I know about radsharing but I didn't think there'd be many takers for relics that have been vaulted since 2016. I guess I could be wrong.

    And, yeah, I could have traded for stuff but I don't really know what's worth what anymore and I want to keep ducat fodder around for Baro.

    Long time players have vast stocks of old relics. Plus vaulted stuff tends to be worth more so you might have been surprised. There is an app, or website I forget which, that has a ducats or platinum list. I am sure someone else will tell you which.

    I wonder if the Helios Prime is ever going to disappear on the Switch version. I have so many Lith Relics sitting around myself that I'm never going to have the time to open.

    IIRC it's going away when Banshee Prime does, as the Switch catches up with the other platforms. I think I have carapace and system spares if you need either.

    camo_sig.png
    BahamutZERO
  • furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Anti-Sean wrote: »
    jothki wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »
    I know about radsharing but I didn't think there'd be many takers for relics that have been vaulted since 2016. I guess I could be wrong.

    And, yeah, I could have traded for stuff but I don't really know what's worth what anymore and I want to keep ducat fodder around for Baro.

    Long time players have vast stocks of old relics. Plus vaulted stuff tends to be worth more so you might have been surprised. There is an app, or website I forget which, that has a ducats or platinum list. I am sure someone else will tell you which.

    I wonder if the Helios Prime is ever going to disappear on the Switch version. I have so many Lith Relics sitting around myself that I'm never going to have the time to open.

    IIRC it's going away when Banshee Prime does, as the Switch catches up with the other platforms. I think I have carapace and system spares if you need either.

    There are about 8 or 9 items that have so far never left relic rotation. Otherwise everything leaves eventually.

    sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
    tastydonuts
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Anti-Sean wrote: »
    jothki wrote: »
    furlion wrote: »
    I know about radsharing but I didn't think there'd be many takers for relics that have been vaulted since 2016. I guess I could be wrong.

    And, yeah, I could have traded for stuff but I don't really know what's worth what anymore and I want to keep ducat fodder around for Baro.

    Long time players have vast stocks of old relics. Plus vaulted stuff tends to be worth more so you might have been surprised. There is an app, or website I forget which, that has a ducats or platinum list. I am sure someone else will tell you which.

    I wonder if the Helios Prime is ever going to disappear on the Switch version. I have so many Lith Relics sitting around myself that I'm never going to have the time to open.

    IIRC it's going away when Banshee Prime does, as the Switch catches up with the other platforms. I think I have carapace and system spares if you need either.

    I mean in terms of it not being easily accessible, even for people who started afterwards.

  • novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    I got my bite mod!

    Hamstrung myself by not realizing I could get all 3 caches on Earth for a chance to get it.

    CorriganX
  • dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Oh also, someone earlier suggested I do Arbitrations for some mod or other, but I need to point out that you don't even SEE Arbitrations until you've unlocked ALL map nodes, *including* Derelict, Kuva Fortress, etc. So that's not on the table for a *while*; I don't even have Eris unlocked at all.

    Interestingly, you do see them if you have the node unlocked. It's just locked. I honestly don't feel like figuring out what nodes I have to unlock to get them... the guy said 18, so probably the dark sectors I never bothered with, junctions and most of the kuva fortress though I guess the kuva fortress isn't as awful as it was with the changes to the kuva ladies with that stun phase. IDK.

    Honestly, fortress is... Fine. And if you want Kuva, Taveuni is BY FAR the best source, just bring a really beefy (Index/Sortie caliber) loadout and be prepared for a longish run. Most groups will easily go 40+ minutes.

  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Nice note at the end of the hotfix notes:
    • Fixed Magus Repair Operator Arcane not functioning for Clients.
    Previously it only worked for the host of a game.

    steam_sig.png
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Huh. Slid into a Lephantis Assassination via recruting chat and... got all of Nekros' parts in like, 4 runs total. So, there's another 'frame off the docket, I guess. Onto Eris! OH GOD IT'S FULL OF INFESTED /hides in the Rift forever

    BobbleNipsBahamutZERORed RaevynHappylilElfIanatorCommander Zoom
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    Got into an Index farming group last night where one dude was just carrying us. He consistently had 15-20 times more kills.

    Came out with 3M credits in just a few runs, boosted.

    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
    NipsBahamutZEROLucid_SeraphBobbleSkeith
  • jothkijothki Registered User regular
    After playing around with Pyrana Prime for a bit, I want an Akpyrana Prime.

    Bobble
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    After playing around with Pyrana Prime for a bit, I want an Akpyrana Prime.

    after three kills in rapid succession, you start quad-wielding

    BahamutZERO.gif
    cB557SpoitBobbleMrGrimoireMoridin889BasilCommander Zoom
  • SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular
    obviously the next new warframe needs to have 4 arms which would also allow a two grakata primary weapon and 4 grakatas for a secondary.

    -in warframe, i am fungible-
    Lucid_SeraphBobbleBahamutZERO
  • hushhush Registered User regular
    its going to be a beautiful clemframe

    This is the future. This is what we built. This is what we wanted. It must have been. Because we all had the fucking choice, didn't we? It is only our money that allows commercial culture to flower. If we didn't want to live like this, we could have changed it at any time, by not fucking paying for it.

    So let's celebrate by all going out and buying the same burger. -transmet
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »
    Got into an Index farming group last night where one dude was just carrying us. He consistently had 15-20 times more kills.

    Came out with 3M credits in just a few runs, boosted.

    Oh so we're goin' to Red Lobster tonight and Figgy's paying, is what this sounds like to me.

    That new Nova augment looks kinda nice. Helps backfill my one complaint about Nova's 1 (although the augment for that kinda does too?).

  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    If anyone on PC needs banshee prime parts I have the BP and a Neuroptics piece. Available for the extortionate price of one common mod each.

    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • BilliardballBilliardball Registered User regular
    On January 15 for Switch and January 29 for PC, Xbox One and PS4, Nova Prime returns to the Vault alongside the energetic Mag Prime

    Why so much earlier on the Switch?

    Switch: SW-7948-4390-2014 / 3DS: 0688-5244-6057 / FF14: Salus Claro / PSN: DocDaft
  • DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    Have they hinted what the next set of unvaultings will be? I'd imagine a sentinel will be in the bundle since they are all vaulted now, but that's just wishful thinking since I'd like to get my hands on Carrier Prime.

    steam_sig.png
  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »
    Have they hinted what the next set of unvaultings will be? I'd imagine a sentinel will be in the bundle since they are all vaulted now, but that's just wishful thinking since I'd like to get my hands on Carrier Prime.

    Well, you can basically deduce unvaultings by comparing the recent unvaultings and the Prime Warframe Release schedule. As such, the next unvaulting is likely to be Nyx + Ash, and I think Carrier Prime was vaulted with Ash, so it could very well return too.

    Bandcamp (I make weird rap music) / PSN: Mugen_Kikaider
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    they just unvaulted nyx prime with rhino prime last summer

    BahamutZERO.gif
  • metaghostmetaghost Registered User regular
    they just unvaulted nyx prime with rhino prime last summer

    Yes, I know.

    Bandcamp (I make weird rap music) / PSN: Mugen_Kikaider
  • tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    I wonder if they'll ever make another new Archwing.

    Or charger variants since we've been blighted forever.

    Possibly both for the infested openworld. Maybe just one giant flying archwing playground.

    “I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    So when are we getting laser kavats?

    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    BobbleNipsHappylilElfBasil
  • Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    LIMBO PRIME OUT OF BOX

    oh god this game feeds my old Action Figure Collector brain

    is fresh

    fresh out of box

    /puts face in box

    hnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    Bobble
  • FiggyFiggy Registered User regular
    edited January 11
    LIMBO PRIME OUT OF BOX

    oh god this game feeds my old Action Figure Collector brain

    is fresh

    fresh out of box

    /puts face in box

    hnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    These unboxing videos on YouTube are getting weirder and weirder....

    Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment · Website : www.nathanswyers.com
    HappylilElfBasilBobbleTetraRayIanatorCommander Zoom
Sign In or Register to comment.