As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WARFRAME] Dead thread is dead byeeeeeeeeee

• Options
    tastydonutstastydonuts Registered User regular
    Hmm.. 3% and 10 hours before Orca relay gets destroyed. I did it 16 times. I can't any more.

No one person should have to do that many archwing missions.

It's the Razorback one though... o_o

“I used to draw, hard to admit that I used to draw...”
  • Options
    Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    Hmm.. 3% and 10 hours before Orca relay gets destroyed. I did it 16 times. I can't any more.

Still need to do archwing missions for the key materials.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    i have like no mods for archwing and i dont think any of it is even lvl 30. so archwing missions are a real chore, like the reactor mission that was just up. i felt like completely dead weight.

• Options
    NoughtNought Registered User regular
    Hesperon ore can go eat big bag of bullshit.

I have resource booster and drop chance going and apparently the drop chance booster makes it impossible to get.
    Great.

The toroid farm may turn out to be the easy part of Buruk.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    Catalyst alert up on PC, Ceres, 2h as of now.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    Do you guys sell a warframe to free up a slot once you build its prime version?

XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Figgy wrote: »

I sell nothing.

I am a crazy person though, so

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    metaghostmetaghost An intriguing odor A delicate touchRegistered User regular
    Yes, I snap sell the basic versions once I have the prime.

I am not a crazy person.

• Options
    FoefallerFoefaller Registered User regular
    edited January 2019

Usually, yes. The Prime version is a straight upgrade and, if I like the look of the standard version more, I can always keep the old one long enough to match colors.

One exception is Ecalibur and his Umbra, as you can't get rid of the Umbra parts (the scarf and pointy bits) if you don't like them.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options

Eh, Not really a problem for me.

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular

Most of the time, yes. The only ones I haven't sold are the basic Excalibur since it was my starter frame, Mesa since I've got a pile of forma in her, and again, sentimental attachment and Nova since I wasn't sure if the Nova Prime could run both slowva and speedva so wanted to make sure I could run both. I haven't bothered to farm up basic Trinity yet but will probably keep both that one and the Prime so I can run bless on one and EV on the other.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SteveRageSteveRage Registered User regular

yes, except for my rhino and mesa (which i know i will never use again) i am half crazy =)

-in warframe (pc), i am fungible-
  • Options
    LilleDjevelLilleDjevel Registered User regular
    Sell nothing! Build everything!

And sit back and wait for the thropy room!

Grass Grows,
    Birds Fly,
    'til there's Fire in the Sky...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    Ok great, I've sold everything so now I can.... wait a second

Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    I have some free duplicate prime things that I should sell for the slots, but never! NEVER.

• Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    God, I forgot how much I hate ratels while they were gone.

They're just so terrible. Half the time I can't figure out what's hitting me, cuz one is sitting in a corner with literally no animations zapping me.

Just another reason to always run an AoE frame.

Unrelated, I really wish they'd put an arsenal button on the star chart.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

yes absolutely
    you can use the base appearance as a skin on primes and there's no mechanical reason to use the base version over the prime versions

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Kamar wrote: »

There's a button to switch loadouts, once you've set a few up, so...they kinda already did?

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    KamarKamar Registered User regular
    Nips wrote: »
    Kamar wrote: »

There's a button to switch loadouts, once you've set a few up, so...they kinda already did?

I never find that button useful, though. I'd need to use half my slots just to have something resembling a comprehensive set of loadouts for one frame.

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    It's useful for like, here's my Index Mesa and my Index Rhino and my eidolon loadout, but it's not the same as being able to actually swap around gear.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    I didn't think that the loadouts were all the useful either, until I really spent some time putting together a bunch of purpose-specific builds; eg. Stealth, Mass Murder, Support Trinity.

Then I ended up with like, 15 loadouts for increasingly minutia-driven reasons.

And then I end up playing on my Goofing loadout with Octavia basically all the time, anyway, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    About half of my loadouts are built for a specific purpose in mind. An Ivara one for spy rooms, A Valkyr for finial mission Rescue and Assassinate Sorties. A Saryn for (E)SO and Sortie/Arbitration endless. A Mesa for general purpose when I'm not leveling anything, and a couple others.

But then the other half are just thematic things that I just run with for fun. A Mirage build with Arca Plasmor for shooting walls of energy death, a Slova build that spams AMD with Tigris Prime to charge it up. Probably the most "I did this because I though it would be cool, not because it's good" loadouts are a Savage Silence Banshee and a Flash Accelerant Ember. Do they do anything obsessively better than anyone else? Not really (Banshee does have a niche for stealth kill leveling automatic weapons, because apparently Silenced enemies aren't alerted enough from getting shot at to break your stealth kill chain) but they are goofy fun when I'm just messing around. If/When I get to the next MR rank to unlock a new loadout, I might put together a Mag loadout for similar luls.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    If nothing else it's invaluable to keep at least two loadouts for when you realize the mission launching in 10 seconds is (a) actually hard or (b) a spy mission and you need to get off that squishy mess of a leveling loadout you've been using with your friends.

But yeah, although an arsenal button would be nice why stop there, we have keyboards and we could assign hotkeys to all the things we're constantly burrowing tHroUGh mENU afTeR MENu to gET to & pREsSIng ESCapE sO MANy TimES AAAAARrraarraaAAaaagh!!

Red Raevyn on
  • Options
    RightfulSinRightfulSin Registered User regular
    I have been lvling up my Nezha and finding him quite fun. Seems zoo fast and "flowy"; even more so considering before him my main two were my Rhino and my Excal Umbra. Thinking of throwing a reactor on him when I get him to 30 (also why Not considering I got 7 reactors and am trying to settle on a few frames to "main). Not sure of a build now though, but been running around with his 1 up most of the time while also burning crap with my Ignis. Death by hellfire for all!

"If nothing is impossible, than would it not be impossible to find something that you could not do?" - Me
  • Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    I may or may not have purchased a riven for the Veldt, and I may or may not be attempting to turn it into something usable.

Look, it's not my fault, the gun matches Mesa Prime perfectly. I HAVE to! Does anyone have a million Kuva?

• Options
    Lucid_SeraphLucid_Seraph TealDeer MarylandRegistered User regular
    Red Raevyn wrote: »
    If nothing else it's invaluable to keep at least two loadouts for when you realize the mission launching in 10 seconds is (a) actually hard or (b) a spy mission and you need to get off that squishy mess of a leveling loadout you've been using with your friends.

But yeah, although an arsenal button would be nice why stop there, we have keyboards and we could assign hotkeys to all the things we're constantly burrowing tHroUGh mENU afTeR MENu to gET to & pREsSIng ESCapE sO MANy TimES AAAAARrraarraaAAaaagh!!

Have I mentioned how much I hate the UI in this game? BECAUSE I REALLY HATE IT.

See You Space Cowboy: a ttrpg about sad space bounty hunters
    https://podcast.tidalwavegames.com/
  • Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Does Gara have the largest AoE damage ability in the game, or are there others out there that can match it?

• Options
    DaimarDaimar A Million Feet Tall of Awesome Registered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    Does Gara have the largest AoE damage ability in the game, or are there others out there that can match it?

Just going by ability stats without mods equipped, it looks like Saryn & Banshee have a 20m radius and Equinox & Mag have an 18m radius compared to Gara's 15m

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Daimar wrote: »

Just going by ability stats without mods equipped, it looks like Saryn & Banshee have a 20m radius and Equinox & Mag have an 18m radius compared to Gara's 15m

Gara's AoE radius is 11+15m, though the inner 11m aren't hit as part of the AoE.

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    What's the next best SO focus farmer after saryn? Volt, equinox, or Mesa?

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular

Eh, Not really a problem for me.

And frankly it doesn't hurt to stockpile tellurium.

• Options
    What's the best way to get Pursuit archwing missions done? Wait for them to be replaced by an alert?

• Options
    dporowskidporowski Registered User regular
    Daimar wrote: »

Equinox benefits from being able to absolutely ignore power strength for 4, and just go range/duration/efficiency.

• Options
    Ivan HungerIvan Hunger Registered User regular
    Red Raevyn wrote: »

I try to make sure that I always have a silencer mod on either my primary or my secondary, just in case I find myself suddenly thrust into a surprise spy mission.

• Options
    NoughtNought Registered User regular
    What's the best way to get Pursuit archwing missions done? Wait for them to be replaced by an alert?

Alert won't open it. Needs to be an Invasion.
    Or Story mission.

On fire
    Island. Being on fire.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Spoit wrote: »
    What's the next best SO focus farmer after saryn? Volt, equinox, or Mesa?

Regular SO I think it's Volt, just spamming 4 all the time. Equinox is a close second.

ESO it would be Equinox, followed by Mesa, then Volt as a distant 3rd, as Simaris won't let you spam 4 enough to keep up with the other two.

Octavia's also respectable for both of them, she's the one I'm using to grind Vazarin and I have no regrets with that decision. Just remember not to use your 2 on infested phases, they aren't as good at killing themselves hitting the mallet vs. the others if they have to chase it.

Foefaller on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HellboreHellbore A bad, bad man Registered User regular
    Is there any way to spawn Prosecutors on Ceres for the Jupiter Relay, or is it just RNG?

Also, I am just finding out you can sell things in this game? How do I do this, I have so many duplicates from platinum bundles I wasn't pating attention to.

• Options
    IblisIblis Registered User regular
    Think they only spawn if you have the alarms going off. So do a non-endless mission and let someone trigger them.

Should have an option under it if you go to your inventory on your orbiter and you can also melt mods into endo at your mod station if you need that.

Steam Account, 3DS FC: 5129-1652-5160, Origin ID: DamusWolf
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    main menu > equipment > inventory > click items and they get added to a list on the side with a sell button underneath

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular

I built a grattler (from the dojo) and found it made things MUCH easier