Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

DELTARUNE

124»

• TalithTalith 変態という名の紳士 Miami, FLRegistered User regular
    edited November 2018

Talith on
    9e0txHT.gif
    doomybearcB557Kai_SanBahamutZEROAndy Joe
  • StericaSterica Wow! That was shit.Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2018
    doomybear wrote: »
    Aren't there 2 jokers in a deck? Does that mean there's a Jgood somewhere?
    It’s implied that Seam is the red Joker.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
    cB557doomybear
    edited November 2018
    I can listen to Field of Hopes and Dreams covers all day

Talith on
    9e0txHT.gif
    BahamutZEROLucedescB557
    If orchestral is more your thing, you should give this a listen. I'm at work and this is certainly making it more enjoyable.

9e0txHT.gif
    BahamutZERO
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!
    darunia106RMS OceanicTalithXerink21stCenturydoomybearJohnny ChopsockyAndy Joe
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Finally got to this, and delighted that I managed to dodge every spoiler except for a couple character designs.
    Good fucking job to Toby Fox for going the anthology route instead of the sequel route.
    I always dug the concept of "different universe, different scenario, same players".

And oh my god RUDE BUSTER is a fucking banger of a battle theme. Like, easily the best "battle some randos" theme since Persona 5 or Yakuza 0.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    BahamutZEROcB557
  • TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular
    Toby is quite good at music.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    Johnny ChopsockycB557BahamutZEROLucedesAndy JoeEtiowsa
  • NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Endgame/hidden thing music spoiler:

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
    TalithBahamutZEROcB557
124»