As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

An Unusual Question

2»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Bio-Dome (1996)
    Other than Encino man, biodome was the only movie of his that I've seen. I don't remember the movie at all, though.

It's possible your brain buried it to protect you from the sheer awesomeness.

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    Son in Law (1993)
    I dunno man, you can have a movie with pauly shore and you can have a movie with Stephen baldwin but I'm not sure you can have one with both

in the army now had the same problem, but with andy dick

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Son in Law (1993)
    Son In Law is one of my mom's favorite movies!

I haven't seen it in quite a long time, though.

Also I've heard he's really mean but I can't imagine having people bawl your own bits back at you every day of your life is super fun.

• Options
    TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    In the Army Now (1994)
    I don't think this question is unusual at all.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Other
    Tynnan wrote: »

Okay, Tom Jones

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Bio-Dome (1996)

Okay, Tom Jones

You're my Sex Bomb, Garlic Bread.

• Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Jury Duty (1995)
    The killer is probably going to have my number.

• Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    A friend of mine ended up getting a divorce because he and his wife had "the list" of celebrities they could fuck without getting in trouble. Pauly Shore was on her list, and apparently she went to a show of his and they went to fuck street. The concept of "the list" to my friend was entirely theoretical and never to be acted on, and it just skeeved him out so bad his wife had sex with Pauly Shore that it left him a damaged man and he ended up filing for divorce because he couldn't not think of it every time he saw her.

Also all of those movies suck, but Son In Law has him getting hurt a lot?

• Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    In the Army Now (1994)
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Too busy weezing the joo-oo-sss to read your ruu-uuu-uuules, bu-uuuuuuuddy.

I heard that Pauly Shore did an episode of Hollywood Handbook and it was a nightmare.

I came here to answer the Hollywood handbook where pauly shore talks about not wanting to cause "African American riots" and then says one of the hosts sounded "homo"

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Too busy weezing the joo-oo-sss to read your ruu-uuu-uuules, bu-uuuuuuuddy.

I heard that Pauly Shore did an episode of Hollywood Handbook and it was a nightmare.

I came here to answer the Hollywood handbook where pauly shore talks about not wanting to cause "African American riots" and then says one of the hosts sounded "homo"
    Holy christ

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    In the Army Now (1994)
    I highly recommend it if you'd like to hear the hosts realize while deep in their bit that they are handling a live bomb that hates them

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Son in Law (1993)
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    A friend of mine ended up getting a divorce because he and his wife had "the list" of celebrities they could fuck without getting in trouble. Pauly Shore was on her list, and apparently she went to a show of his and they went to fuck street. The concept of "the list" to my friend was entirely theoretical and never to be acted on, and it just skeeved him out so bad his wife had sex with Pauly Shore that it left him a damaged man and he ended up filing for divorce because he couldn't not think of it every time he saw her.

It's not fair to put people on your list who would actually fuck you out of desperation.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    Pauly Shart Mall Cop

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Bio-Dome (1996)
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

This is an astonishing story on a number of levels. It's like an F. Scott Fitzgerald novel where you can't really be mad at any of the characters, but you totally get why somebody else would be mad at some or all of the characters.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    The most amazing part of it is that she had Pauly Shore on her list. It was the least believable link in the chain to me when I first heard the story.

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I don't think I have a list of celebrities I'd have sex with, because I know I'd just disappoint them.

• Options
    Disappointing celebrities is half the fun.

• Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Other

Okay, Tom Jones

You're my Sex Bomb, Garlic Bread.

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB AND WE'RE HERE TO MAKE YOU THINK ABOUT DEATH AND GET SAD AND STUFF!