As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Nintendo] Downwell, Dragon Marked for Death, and Wargroove out now.

19596979899101»

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D would have been notably worse without motion controls

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    darunia106 wrote: »
    -Tal wrote: »
    the 3ds has motion controls

It would've been better without them.

no it wouldn't

PNk1Ml4.png
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Wyborn wrote: »
    Ocarina of Time 3D and Majora's Mask 3D would have been notably worse without motion controls

And, most critically, they were toggleable, so they were there for people who liked them, but not required for those who didn't. Objectively an improvement over not having them at all.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    On the same note, tilt controls for bows in BOTW are toggleable and also work very well

It's the motion control shrines that present an accessibility problem; damningly, I can think of a few solutions to that problem, though it'd be some work

dN0T6ur.png
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I'm using tilt controls!

• Options
    The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Hmm. I must be forgetting/haven't run into some of those shrines, all the motion control ones I remember were basically just tilt controls.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    make new thread

geth close the thread

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Tube. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.