Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Equine Prophecy Syndrome

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Equine Prophecy Syndrome

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
Zilla360joshofalltradesNotoriusBENRhesus PositiveAndy JoecB557DonnictonH3KnucklesTofystedethBobbleTheBlackWindAegeri

• zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    edited November 2
    This poor horse appears to have two pupils in one eye.

zeromh on
    dennisNightslyrZilla360zepherin
  • lionheartssjlionheartssj Bartertown Chief Merchant BartertownRegistered User regular
    edited November 2
    "Cocaine's a helluva drug."

lionheartssj on
    Zilla360NotoriusBENAndy JoeMan in the MistszepherinDonnictonMoridin889TheBlackWind
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    zeromh wrote: »
    This poor horse appears to have two pupils in one eye.

One is to see into the necrozone.

Golden YakNightslyrZilla360V1mAndy JoeMan in the MistscB557zepherinDonnictonH3KnucklesTofystedethBobbleQuidMoridin889TheBlackWind
  • E.CoyoteE.Coyote Registered User regular
    They need that medicine.
    because their voice... is...
    horse

Rhesus PositiveAndy JoezepherinDonnictonH3KnucklesTofystedethBobbleMoridin889Thawmus
  • bsctgodbsctgod Registered User regular
    Gabe has a lot of nerve criticizing Tycho considering how he treats his Pokemon.

RottonappleLostNinjaNightslyrZilla360YoungFreyMan in the MistszepherinDonnictonH3KnucklesBobbleSorce
  • lord_quintonlord_quinton Registered User new member
    oh so this is the proper use for special horse meth

i see i see

• homogenizedhomogenized Registered User regular
    bsctgod wrote: »
    Gabe has a lot of nerve criticizing Tycho considering how he treats his Pokemon.
    He generally treats his horses well, though. As long as he doesn't make a mistake during their birth at least.

H3KnucklesTofystedeth
  • Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular

Gabe has some specific favoritism/trauma regarding horses that may not apply to his Pokemon:

300269380_CmABy-2100x20000.jpg

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
    NightslyrHahnsoo1Zilla360LostNinjasparkskyNotoriusBENCommander ZoomAndy JoeRingoMarcinMNMan in the MistscB557zepherinDonnictonH3KnucklesTofystedethBobbleMoridin889jungleroomxThawmusTheBlackWindEndaro
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I did think it was kind of dirty that I gave my horse like steroids so I could get to saint denis in 9 minutes.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    I love the needle sticking out of the horse's neck

ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
    TheBlackWind
  • DjiemDjiem Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    I did think it was kind of dirty that I gave my horse like steroids so I could get to saint denis in 9 minutes.

That's pretty scummy. I would never treat my horse this way. I simply jumped and boarded a train going to St-Denis so I wouldn't have to pay the fare.

Yes, I made my horse run along the track the entire time, BUT it didn't have to carry me. And yes, I did punch it in the face once when it ran us into a tree, BUT it did kick me in retaliation

• sparkskysparksky Registered User regular

Gabe has some specific favoritism/trauma regarding horses that may not apply to his Pokemon:

That second panel still remains my favorite Gabe face ever, and I have no idea why.

"When I was in school, they told me practice makes perfect. Then they told me nobody's perfect. So I stopped practicing." --Steven Wright
    zepherin
  • RottonappleRottonapple Registered User regular

300269380_CmABy-2100x20000.jpg

that comic is especially funny if you ever gone to the website and know what the voice from the game sounds like.

zepherin
  • V1mV1m Registered User regular

And, indeed, Hector.

Ringo
  • Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    edited November 3
    Gabe is a speciest. Pokemon are the inferior races.
    It's not hypocrisy, it's completely consistent with his worldview.

Twenty Sided on
    zepherin
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles Jack of all interests... ...master of noneRegistered User regular
    edited November 5
    Gabe's love of horses is a known thing:
    i-KrCvJrS-2100x20000.jpg

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    TofystedethBobbleLeon2309cB557Andy Joe
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    i-KrCvJrS-2100x20000.jpg

It sure is:
    215528785_6mNDa-2100x20000.jpg
    215539049_mQPCz-2100x20000.jpg

TofystedethH3KnucklesBobbleLeon2309Moridin889ThawmuscB557furlionAndy Joe
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    edited November 5
    He also makes sure his horses are protected in case of accident or injury.
    i-ZK3cX34.jpg

Tofystedeth on
    steam_sig.png
    H3KnucklesBobbleLeon2309Moridin889cB557Andy Joe
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Shoulda got "A Metroid movie associated in some way with John Woo" insurance

TofystedethH3KnucklesTheBlackWindTamerBill
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    i-KrCvJrS-2100x20000.jpg

It sure is:
    215528785_6mNDa-2100x20000.jpg
    215539049_mQPCz-2100x20000.jpg

It has it's limits, however

998614351_Qx65i-2100x20000.jpg

H3KnucklesMoridin889YoungFreycB557BarrakkethAndy Joe
  • Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    Gabe is not a slut. He's not just going to suck off any horse.

cB557