Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX EAST 2019 HOTELS LIVE

13»

• Bunta_FujiwaraBunta_Fujiwara Albany, NYRegistered User regular
    Seaport full weekend is up

zmYaVYP.png
  • ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    Westin 2-bed Wednesday is up

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
  • imPokerFaceimPokerFace Registered User regular
    ishtra wrote: »
    Westin 2-bed Wednesday is up

I managed to snag this...but it seems like a couple people are cancelling this specific day at the westin for some reason as it's disappeared and reappeared a couple times today.

ishtra
  • mayapplemayapple Registered User regular
    I really hate this new site. It is not user friendly. Hopefully they are better on the not overselling the rooms side of things.

e6txb8m8cavf.png

ishtra
    has anyone had luck with the westin since hotels went up? feel like i check it every day and only have gotten one day so far lol

I'm bummed as I have an Aloft King room for Wednesday, and Thursday, And Friday-Sunday ... but they can't merge the individual reservations :( soooooo really hoping they can fix this b/c I'm not a fan of checking in and out 3 times.

ishtra wrote: »
    I'm bummed as I have an Aloft King room for Wednesday, and Thursday, And Friday-Sunday ... but they can't merge the individual reservations :( soooooo really hoping they can fix this b/c I'm not a fan of checking in and out 3 times.

You could probably call the hotel once we get sooner to merge the reservations.

You could probably call the hotel once we get sooner to merge the reservations.
    yeah, that's what I'm hoping for. Just a pain, and there is no way I can release the rooms and have a chance at rebooking them all under one reservation without someone else scooping them up haha

• sfford2008sfford2008 Registered User regular
    Has anyone else had issues accessing the hotel site? the past several mornings when I go in to check, I always get an error when trying to access the hotel list.

TopherRocks
13»