Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Wrestle(ing)] Kingdom, the live-action CGI event, January 4th

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Registered User regular
    PAC confirmed

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
  • SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Jericho came to this thing directly from the Smackdown locker room.

• hailtothekalehailtothekale Registered User regular
    AEW is gonna have a working relationship with OWE so get ready for #STRONGHEARTS to come in and fuck the Elite's shit up!

Dyvim TvarDex DynamoWeedLordVegeta
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    PAC vs. Jericho is a fuckin good pick

PAC gonna get his vengeance for that time on the shelf

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    CelloPwnanObrienWeedLordVegeta
  • Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    For those who couldn’t watch:

People who showed up at the rally that weren’t Elite (Cody, Bucks, Brandi, Hangman Page): MJF, SCU, PAC, Y2J, Britt Baker, Joey Janela and Penelope Ford

Official partnership announced with OWE

Double or Nothing May 25 in Vegas. Jericho will be at the show

Women’s division confirmed, and women talent will get equal pay

After DoN, their second show will be in Jacksonville. A large portion of the gate for that show will be donated to benefit victims of gun violence

CuvisTheConquerornever dieCelloDyvim TvarCrippl3DrCongoPwnanObrienWeedLordVegetafacetiousMatev
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror This city now won't last the night Don't let it go without a fightRegistered User regular
    edited January 8
    Just want to make sure I have it all straight:

Announced roster: Bucks, Cody, Page, PAC, Britt Baker, Joey Janela, Penelope Ford, MJF, SCU, Jericho
    PPV is Memorial Day weekend at MGM Grand in Vegas
    Working relationship with OWE

Any major news I missed?

And once again, I should refresh the page before I post...

CuvisTheConqueror on
    The bear was there and sided with Joey and Penelope which means it's probably going to be revealed as... I dunno, Nate Webb?

Dyvim Tvar
    The bear was there and sided with Joey and Penelope which means it's probably going to be revealed as... I dunno, Nate Webb?

That wasnt Bury that was the Jacksonville Mascot

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got the naked chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.
    Sweeney Tom

That wasnt Bury that was the Jacksonville Mascot

so the Jacksonville mascot is gonna be revealed as Nate Webb

Dyvim TvarPwnanObrienfacetious
    Look, just give me Nate Webb vs El Lindaman, okay?

Dyvim TvarDex Dynamo
    PreacherAndy JoeJayrichoMagellLegacychrishallett83Sweeney TomReynoldsPwnanObrienWeedLordVegetaShadowenJaysonFour
  • VariableVariable Ted Hitler Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    montreal is all the evidence I'll ever need that creative control of any amount doesn't work (to my understanding hart was told he would have control of how he dropped the belt and ultimately was screwed on this point)

the other evidence is hulk hogan

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
    Sig%20-%20Wrestling4.png?dl=0
    PreacherMagellnever dieLBD_Nytetrayn
    Khan told a reporter after the rally stopped streaming that there will be a lot of opportunities for talent to become full-time employees

• MagellMagell Sphinx! Parts UnknownRegistered User regular
    edited January 9

If this is anything like other times they do shit like this it just makes the fans more riled up and people who actually have no clue about what AEW is here about it and they're just going to chant for AEW more during matches and be even more disruptive. Although WWE usually couples moves like this with putting on a really lackluster show to highlight why people want an alternative.

Magell on
    LegacyJayrichoSweeney Tomnever dieReynoldsPwnanObrienLBD_Nytetrayn

So, maybe take it with a grain of salt.

Johnny ChopsockyNirya
    Official partnership announced with OWE

I didn't specify it when I first mentioned it but this almost certainly means CIMA wrestles there at least a couple times and that's fantastic

I'm really very very very happy with all of this so far

Dyvim TvarPwnanObrien
  • Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    After 3+ years of Bullet Club t-shirts on hard cam, I'm calling bullshit on this being real.

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    LegacyDyvim TvarMs DapperDJ Eebs
  • jonny439jonny439 Registered User regular
    Sprout wrote: »

I wore an NJPW shirt to Elimination Chamber last spring and no one said a word to me. I hope AEW succeeds but they are clearly trying to use the WWE as a bad guy to get over.

Tridus1x wrote: »
    Casey Anthony is probably a second chance user.
    edited January 9
    jonny439 wrote: »

I wore an NJPW shirt to Elimination Chamber last spring and no one said a word to me. I hope AEW succeeds but they are clearly trying to use the WWE as a bad guy to get over.

Which is kind of silly, because WWE is going to make themselves the bad guys when somebody finishes their contract and tries to go to AEW. Cubs Fan made a good point on twitter that wrestlers can use the dumb shit WWE did to fight them and get out of the contract. Stuff like not letting them wrestle on certain shows because of their gender or ethnicity.

Magell on
    jonny439Dyvim TvarPwnanObrien
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I don't know what Penis Druid means in this context? Honestly I was surprised there already was AEW merch let alone that the WWE would make you not wear it.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    WWE.com has moved Jericho to their Alumni section

• NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    jonny439 wrote: »

I sat in seats given to us by Michael Cole (family friend) while wearing a New Japan Lionmark shirt. They don’t give that much of a shit.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    Legacyjonny439MagellKen OPwnanObrienWeedLordVegetaShadowenMatevLBD_Nytetrayn
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    WWE.com has moved Jericho to their Alumni section
    Well

Yeah

He is no longer working for them and announced he has officially signed with another league. Why wouldn't they?

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    SproutNiryaLegacynever dieJohnny ChopsockyMagellchrishallett83Dyvim TvarPwnanObrienWeedLordVegetaAndy JoeShadowenMatevLBD_NytetraynJaysonFour
    Khan told a reporter after the rally stopped streaming that there will be a lot of opportunities for talent to become full-time employees

Was implied with this but yeah, this of course includes healthcare

never dieMagellPwnanObrienShadowenfacetiousMatevLBD_Nytetrayn
  • burboburbo Registered User regular
    You're welcome, friends

Dissappointing. I needed him to either bust into a cheesy rap break or take a brain buster from her.

People who showed up at the rally that weren’t Elite (Cody, Bucks, Brandi, Hangman Page): MJF, SCU, PAC, Y2J, Britt Baker, Joey Janela and Penelope Ford

Billy Gunn was in the crowd, not on-stage. He'll be a producer for the company going forward

• burboburbo Registered User regular

Billy Gunn was in the crowd, not on-stage. He'll be a producer for the company going forward

Well, as long as it's not the Road Dogg, who we know has terrible booking opinions vis-a-vis Becky Lynch.

• Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    burbo wrote: »

Well, as long as it's not the Road Dogg, who we know has terrible booking opinions vis-a-vis Becky Lynch.

I thought that was Kevin Dunn?

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
    Rey Mysterio hit a Canadian Destroyer on Almas on Smackdown just now. It was awesome.

Jayrichomjn6172facetiousMatev
    Magell wrote: »
    Rey Mysterio hit a Canadian Destroyer on Almas on Smackdown just now. It was awesome.

That match was rad as hell.

JayrichoMagellmjn6172
  • CuvisTheConquerorCuvisTheConqueror This city now won't last the night Don't let it go without a fightRegistered User regular
    edited January 9

Apparently it was a thing after all, but somebody came to their senses.

Never underestimate how petty WWE can be.

CuvisTheConqueror on
    Sweeney TomReynoldsThawmusPwnanObrienShadowen
    I never doubted they did it.

So June 5 is the Best of the Super Juniors finals in Sumo Hall, the building that usually has important shows/more audience eyes, like the G1 finals. Between that, that section of the 2019 New Japan event location announcement video having a timebomb fuse running in the background, and his most recent blog update of his recovery percent, maybe I'm just being way too hopeful and reading too much into things but I honestly wouldn't be shocked at a surprise Hiromu return (even if it's just to say hi)

• Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular
    Tony Khan apparently said in an interview that they plan to treat full-time AEW talent as employees, including health insurance. That's kind of a big deal.

AJRSweeney TomMagellKen OMs DapperPwnanObrienchrishallett83ShadowenDyvim TvarJayrichoCellonever diefacetiousAndy JoeLBD_Nytetrayn
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
  • AlphaRomeroAlphaRomero Registered User regular
    Bryan breaking a little as he's about to call that guy impotent XD

• NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    Batista has been cast as one of the antagonists in the Dune remake.

Which means we finally have an excuse to bring this into the wrestling thread.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    chrishallett83Johnny ChopsockyWeedLordVegetaCrippl3ShadowenDyvim TvarMatev
  • ChillyWillyChillyWilly Registered User regular
    edited January 9
    ChillyWilly on
    PAFC Top 10 Finisher in Seasons 1 and 3. 2nd in Seasons 4 and 5. Final 4 in Season 6.
    MagellThawmusPwnanObriennever die
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    the return of wresting to turner broadcasting

ReynoldsKreutznever dieMatev