Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You tube I tube we all tube for [youtube]

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    BahamutZEROTonkkadarunia106WeX MajorsErlecshoeboxjeddyTankHammerAl_watHeffling
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »

Man, I love Cody's Showdy, but I can't watch it without feeling ill. Sometimes I have to take a break from it.

wVo0Rgr.png
    TheStigJedocDouglasDangerZilla360Jacques L'HommeJMan711
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

I'm dying

BahamutZERO.gif
    Virgil_Leads_YouEnc
  • DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular

"zip, i dunno what it is about you, but there's something very cat-like about your face. i can't really place it. you'd make a good mountain lion." Hail, Satan!
  • JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    Dedwrekka wrote: »
    Butler wrote: »

I did not know how little I needed to see a Mr. Mime up close.

Him being from "Leaventown" is a little on the nose, even for Pokemon location names.

This is the dumbest, weirdest thing I've ever seen. So many people had to make so many questionable, possibly career-ending decisions to make this happen. I am so happy this exists.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    DedwrekkaZilla360
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    That poor kitty has a facial deformity and looks malnourished. :(
    The one in the Michael Rappaport video?

Nah. Its healthy. He's an Instagram pet model thing, his name is Wilfred Warrior. It also means that video is probably staged.

It appeared to me to be one of those ones where someone dubbed a new audio track over an existing video.

• HeadCreepsHeadCreeps Looking at your face just makes me sick How could any person be such a dick?!Registered User regular

I'm not gonna lie

I am 100% on board for this movie

gLA6gMw.png?1
    DedwrekkaZilla360JavenGreasyKidsStuffPeas101AnialosKupiKristmas KthulhuEncdurandal4532AngelHedgieDisruptedCapitalistHeffling
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited November 14
    It's Bill Wurtz again

Crippl3 on
    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
  • DedwrekkaDedwrekka What Would Nyarlathotep Do? Registered User regular
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Dedwrekka wrote: »

Him being from "Leaventown" is a little on the nose, even for Pokemon location names.

This is the dumbest, weirdest thing I've ever seen. So many people had to make so many questionable, possibly career-ending decisions to make this happen. I am so happy this exists.

It is phenomenally dumb and I can't wait for it to come out!

FencingsaxZilla360
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    It makes me wonder if cocain in showbiz is making a big comeback

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStigCFN: Stiggles
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I think this movie is going to make a shitload of money

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    nightmarennyPeasNeveronDedwrekkaZilla360Lord_AsmodeusrhylithYaYaKnight_GreasyKidsStuffTheStig#pipeshoeboxjeddyKristmas KthulhuWeX Majorsdurandal4532A Kobold's Kobold
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

WrIiiPW.png
    darunia106
  • MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Back in 2002, this commercial came out.

A few weeks ago, a sequel I never knew I wanted came on.

I’m crying over a goddamn lamp.

JedocSnicketysnickPwnanObrienMidniteSorceThatDudeOverThereZilla360Lord_AsmodeusAzraithElbasunuPeasdarunia106HeadCreepsDavid_TFencingsaxThe JudgeXehalusscherbchenThe Cow KingTonkkabalerbowerJohnny ChopsockyCrippl3TankHammershoeboxjeddyKristmas KthulhuEncAthenorDrCongoAngelHedgieironsizideWiseManTobesOdinHefflingMichaelLC
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

Dang it someone did it ahead of me

NrAtmCde S 01001011 00110000 01000010 01010001 00110010 00111001 01001110 01001011 01010010 01001100 00110101 01001000 01010010 00110111 01001100
  • NeveronNeveron SwedenRegistered User regular

ssEXN.png
    One Punch Man webcomic [NSFW]|english index|original japanese|
    FearghaillPeasjgeisPsykomaLadaiBrainleechTynnanCrippl3Jacques L'HommeEncZilla360ironsizide
  • FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    CLAIRE'S BACK

jgeisPsykomaNeveronDedwrekkaLadaiEncJacques L'HommeWeX Majors

NrAtmCde S 01001011 00110000 01000010 01010001 00110010 00111001 01001110 01001011 01010010 01001100 00110101 01001000 01010010 00110111 01001100
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    I've never heard of sno balls before

Enc
  • XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »

I love lamp

TonkkaSorceDrCongoN1tSt4lker
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist What's a fella to do? 'Cause her hair was black and her eyes were blue.Registered User regular
    Lamp's lucky it took sixteen years for the garbage truck to get there.

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: SkinnerSweet
    BahamutZEROFencingsaxTonkkaMidniteTankHammershoeboxjeddyEncSorceLord_AsmodeusHeadCreepsAthenorZilla360ironsizideN1tSt4lkerHeffling
  • 101101 Registered User regular

this movie

actually looks really good?

Which was not my expectation going into thew trailer

• XehalusXehalus lofi Registered User regular
    I see Pikachu but all I can think of and hear is Deadpool

BahamutZEROSorcescherbchenJoolanderAthenorZilla360
    This will probably spawn a pokemon cineverse and i am all up for it

• Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    Detective Pikachu looks like it lacks the forced edginess that plagues 99% of "realistic" Pokemon fanworks and that has me surprisingly optimistic

FencingsaxGoose!Knight_Centipede DamascusKevin CristPwnanObrienJohnny ChopsockyCrippl3nightmarennyThatDudeOverThereshoeboxjeddyEnceddizheredurandal4532Zilla360LoisLane
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    aside from the semi-realistic eyes and texturing of fur and greninja's tongue

BahamutZERO.gif
  • DelzhandDelzhand Venitah, Satariel! Registered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »
    Detective Pikachu looks like it lacks the forced edginess that plagues 99% of "realistic" Pokemon fanworks and that has me surprisingly optimistic

https://kotaku.com/realistic-pokemon-artist-got-a-job-on-the-detective-p-1830396116

Steam|FFXIV|Switch SW-3472-4893-0802
    TankHammerWeX MajorsYoutubeHeadCreepsZilla360Curly_Brace
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Mortal Sky wrote: »

IT'S the murderer

• KupiKupi Registered User regular
    God I feel like the scriptwriters won't have been able to resist having someone say "Maybe people are the real monsters!" and I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

WrIiiPW.png
  • JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    Xehalus wrote: »
    Muzzmuzz wrote: »

I love lamp

I'm looking forward to the 2034 sequel. I'm thinking a slow-motion reverse tracking shot, like the original trailer for Dead Island. You start with the bedraggled family on the sidewalk in front of a house engulfed in flames, and slowly follow them back through the harrowing evacuation as the flames are sucked back into walls and curtains around them. Finally, the little girl gets back into bed and goes back to sleep as the flames die around her. The sparks from an electrical fault cascade back up into the lamp.

Cut back to the family on the sidewalk and the house burning in real time. The weird Swedish guy steps into frame. "You crazy fools! I told you, the new lamp is much better!"

GDdCWMm.jpg
    FencingsaxSporkAndrewTonkkaironsizideZilla360
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    I've never heard of sno balls before

@Psykoma The common retail ones tend to be kinda dry, but there's a lesser-name brand that's full of the trans-fats and oils that are terrible for you that is super moist and delicious.

19904925_10212110475210016_877199487209228783_n.jpg?oh=da06b077303b0c8114ab8b0fbb667c4f&oe=59C4B278

"Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long

BrainleechPsykoma
  • DedwrekkaDedwrekka What Would Nyarlathotep Do? Registered User regular
    Kupi wrote: »
    God I feel like the scriptwriters won't have been able to resist having someone say "Maybe people are the real monsters!" and I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Pikachu: "...so which of us is the real monster?"
    *Human picks up pokeball, and presses the button. It opens up to show it's empty, then he closes it. Then he throws it at Pikachu, capturing him.*
    Human: "Whelp, I guess you are"

• facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I am 10000% convinced Detective Pikachu is going to massively bomb. And like I'm legitimately angry about it as a capitalistic waste of money. To the point that I kind of want to make some kind of extreme wager that if it doesn't bomb I'll do [whatever awful thing].

I don't know why it is that THIS movie of all has me so upset but it just hit me the wrong way.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • chamberlainchamberlain Registered User regular
    edited November 15
    facetious wrote: »
    I am 10000% convinced Detective Pikachu is going to massively bomb. And like I'm legitimately angry about it as a capitalistic waste of money. To the point that I kind of want to make some kind of extreme wager that if it doesn't bomb I'll do [whatever awful thing].

I don't know why it is that THIS movie of all has me so upset but it just hit me the wrong way.

If it doesn't bomb you will watch two Uwe Boll movies, of your choice, back to back.

Mwaa ha ha.

chamberlain on
    GvzbgulZilla360LoisLane
  • Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    idk detective pikachu looks super dumb in a way i can totally get behind

aeNqQM9.jpg
    Dedwrekka
  • Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    there's a lot of potential for Detective Pikachu to be real bad but the trailer seems so earnest that I just can't hate it

Knight_Centipede DamascusDarkPrimusDedwrekkaKristmas KthulhuKana
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    The Detective Pikachu trailer has had a huge splash since it released and is the first major Western adaptation of one of the most consistently popular and beloved franchises in the world, with built in international appeal, for about 20 years now.

It ain't gonna bomb, that is a fool's bet

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    JayKaosYaYadurandal4532GundiPwnanObriendarunia106Lord_AsmodeusFencingsaxNeveronMortal Sky#pipeph blakecB557ProhassCrippl3DarkPrimusDedwrekkaWeX Majorschrishallett83BlueBlueZilla360shoeboxjeddyKristmas KthulhuGreasyKidsStuffTankHammerMunkus BeaverMidniteDrCongoA Kobold's KoboldEncLabelAnialosKwoaruBlackbeard7Stilts
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    The top like 5 trending tweets yesterday were abojt thne movie

Everyone under like 30 is going to it

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Yeah I can't think of anything they could do between now and the movie actually coming out that would make this not get at least a spectacular opening weekend, just based on the internet hype for this trailer alone.

SS post | Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
    YaYaMortal SkycB557Zilla360