Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You tube I tube we all tube for [youtube]

• Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    she seems nice, but don't your chances of having a stroke go up pretty significantly after going to a chiropractor. i thought there was a study about that recently.

aeNqQM9.jpg
    Jedocchrishallett83
  • JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I read that too. Something about microtears in the blood vessels in your neck. But I don't want her to jank my neck around, I just want her on my bar trivia team or something.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    cursedking
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Hannah's been at it for 7 years, and I still really appreciate her.

Zilla360Tonkka
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    Stiltsdarunia106HeadCreepschrishallett83HermanoLord_AsmodeusTonkka
  • mccartmccart Registered User regular

furlion
  • OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    Gross, Adam, they have covers to prevent that

Don't get it it twisted, I'm still cute as hell tho.
    cB557BlueBlueDedwrekkaSorce
  • StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »

I appreciate the dig at podcasts in this one

IKknkhU.gif
    Knight_DarkPrimusdarunia106DedwrekkaHeadCreepschrishallett83Zilla360BrainleechYoshisummonscursedkingmageormikeRorshach KringleEnc
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    edited December 6
    the song from the newest folding ideas video has a video of its own now

ThatDudeOverThere on
    cB557shoeboxjeddyFencingsaxRMS OceanicN1tSt4lker
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    as a huge Auralnauts fan who would theoretically follow them anywhere, their Christmas song is No Good At All.

TankHammerchrishallett83LadaiQuantumTurkElbasunu
  • UrielUriel Registered User regular
    I don't really dig most of auralnauts actual music. The Christmas one seems... Ok though?

Only one I liked more was the instrumental version of the star wars psa

• JedocJedoc That citation you've neededRegistered User regular
    It's not Little Drummer Boy, is it? I've got...prior commitments regarding that one.

GDdCWMm.jpg
    furlion
    Uriel wrote: »
    I don't really dig most of auralnauts actual music. The Christmas one seems... Ok though?

I normally really like their music (I'm not much of a electronica guy generally) but with this I was sort of "is this a joke?" and then as it went on it became clear that it was not a joke and I felt terribly sad.

GvzbgulLadaiQuantumTurk
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    I was trying to be charitable and waiting for it to grow on me but the song just kept going and I finally stopped the video after 3/4 of the way through due to second-hand embarrassment.

Ladai
  • TynnanTynnan seldom correct, never unsure Registered User regular
    Jesus Taking The Wheel Sticks was pretty good though

• Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    Uriel wrote: »

I normally really like their music (I'm not much of a electronica guy generally) but with this I was sort of "is this a joke?" and then as it went on it became clear that it was not a joke and I felt terribly sad.

It's no Sweatpants, that's for sure

ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Is faketan Cali basically ganguro or something?

Ganguro is very it's own thing

This is a term I haven't heard since the 90s when I lived in Japan. Ganguro girls would be, what, pushing 40 now? I was back there last year and all the old haunts showed not a speck of overused tanning creme anywhere. I'm almost positive this fad died out before the turn of the millennium.

wVo0Rgr.png
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

NrAtmCde S 01001011 00110000 01000010 01010001 00110010 00111001 01001110 01001011 01010010 01001100 00110101 01001000 01010010 00110111 01001100
    ProhassTonkka
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular

The best part of this video was finding out that Nowitzki still plays, I had no idea

rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    AthenorSorceHermanoShortyAnialosTonkka
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    halkun wrote: »
    Couscous wrote: »
    Is faketan Cali basically ganguro or something?

Ganguro is very it's own thing

This is a term I haven't heard since the 90s when I lived in Japan. Ganguro girls would be, what, pushing 40 now? I was back there last year and all the old haunts showed not a speck of overused tanning creme anywhere. I'm almost positive this fad died out before the turn of the millennium.

Isn't gyaru kind of the modern evolution of the ganguro style?

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Don't let the bells end Registered User regular

happy holidays

wFIIe2N.jpg
    YoutubeBrainleechHermanoNeveronSharpyVII
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    A The Darkness music video I can't view in the US?

You shouldn't have!

MYtio8V.jpg
    Fencingsax
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Don't let the bells end Registered User regular
    get owned americans

wFIIe2N.jpg
    BahamutZEROTheStig#pipeAl_watscherbchenIndie WinterLalaboxZilla360HermanoNeveronSnicketysnickPaperLuigi44facetiousOmnipotentBagelSharpyVIIPeewi
    The amazing thing about that song is that the darkness thought it would help them pivot away from being seen as a comedy band.

• RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    edited December 6
    I am imagining whoever uploaded that video sitting in front of a query that reads: MAKE AVAILABLE IN AMERICA? [YES]/[NO].

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... no. No, this isn't for them."

RT800 on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    The amazing thing about that song is that the darkness thought it would help them pivot away from being seen as a comedy band.

Everything about The Darkness is so delightfully whimsical

Tonkka
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    edited December 6

wait

the darkness isn't a joke band?

EDIT: I'm actually genuinely surprised

PiptheFair on
    STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    SorceLoisLane
    the lead singer just has a high voice

wFIIe2N.jpg
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular

these have been very good so far

BahamutZERO.gif
    darunia106BrainleechJedocJoolanderLord_AsmodeusTonkkaYoutubeDee KaeDisruptedCapitalist
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular

Dee Kae
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

NrAtmCde S 01001011 00110000 01000010 01010001 00110010 00111001 01001110 01001011 01010010 01001100 00110101 01001000 01010010 00110111 01001100
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular

There was no where safe from sharks in time

Peas
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    edited December 6
    PiptheFair wrote: »

the darkness isn't a joke band?

Not intentionally on their part.

Prolegomena on
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

HermanoSnicketysnickHeadCreeps
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular

YoutubeTonkka
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular

I’ve always thought this song is super fucking clever because without the video clip it just sounds like it’s about reluctantly falling in love with someone. And not, you know, head lice.

Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
  • darunia106darunia106 J-bob in games Death MountainRegistered User regular
    Everything I know about The Darkness came from this video:

MYtio8V.jpg
    RMS OceanicSorcePwnanObrienDee Kae
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    I always wondered if Todd was being facetious about his take on Growing On Me.

• FearghaillFearghaill If there is nothing but what we make in this world let us make goodRegistered User regular
    this one is considerably less subtle in its use of metaphor

I Believe In A Thing Called Love is a great tune. The rest of what they did was so wildly derivative that I find it hard to summon up much sympathy for their subsequent failure. Everything from the music to the costumes to the personas to the stage performance was ripped off of somewhere, and once you get over "it's like Queen, but shit!" there's not much left.

chrishallett83BlankzillaMidniteDarkPrimusZilla360Joolander
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I Believe In A Thing Called Love is a great tune. The rest of what they did was so wildly derivative that I find it hard to summon up much sympathy for their subsequent failure. Everything from the music to the costumes to the personas to the stage performance was ripped off of somewhere, and once you get over "it's like Queen, but shit!" there's not much left.

Tube have you listened to Greta Van Fleet yet

Jacques L'HommeMortal Sky