Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You tube I tube we all tube for [youtube]

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I regret to inform everyone that the calf in the video linked above died a few days later

All the baby animals at the Columbus zoo are dying and it’s awful- this was the third this year :(

• UrielUriel Registered User regular
    Why are the animals at the zoo dying?

I really need to get to the toledo zoo soon. I haven't been in years and I miss it. It's one of the best in the country apparently.

• Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    edited January 10
    A baby giraffe and this elephant calf died of infections. The zoo says this is unrelated because the enclosures/staff for the two are completely separated. They are on opposite sides of one of the largest zoos in the country.

Another baby giraffe was stillborn and the delivery was so difficult the mother died after a c section attempt to save her life didn’t work :(

Captain Inertia on
  • ElbasunuElbasunu Registered User regular
    Oh no no wonder that guy was being so specific. Ugggggh.

g1xfUKU.png?10zfegkyoor3b.png
    Steam ID: Obos Vent: Obos
    Kristmas Kthulhu
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    Nooo! I learned that elephants have boobies for nothing!

wVo0Rgr.png
    Lovely
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

tylvh4k5gys0.gif
  • el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    halkun wrote: »
    Rocking the pool noodle

I love her little sister's (?) singing haha
    also ostensibly she learned to play exclusively by using Rocksmith - I'm skeptical, but she's been using it since she was 8 (and as far as I understand it, her father plays guitar, so he probably helped out too). Either way, they're crazy good

5FEdw1A.png
    Youtube
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    Youtube
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular

This one is especially funny to me.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    FearghaillcB557TonkkaKnight_BrainleechThatDudeOverThereSorceCurly_BraceShortyBucketman
  • BrainleechBrainleech Registered User regular

Lord_AsmodeusTonkkaYoutubeLovely
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    edited January 11
    el_vicio wrote: »
    Rocking the pool noodle

also ostensibly she learned to play exclusively by using Rocksmith - I'm skeptical, but she's been using it since she was 8 (and as far as I understand it, her father plays guitar, so he probably helped out too). Either way, they're crazy good

that was one of it's selling points, I think

Mysst on
    ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
  • TheStigTheStig Registered User regular

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStigCFN: Stiggles
    darunia106Metzger MeisterGoose!ThatDudeOverTherePwnanObrienTynnanPeasLord_AsmodeusMidniteNeveronfurlionTonkkaJacques L'HommeHefflingBucketmanlazegamer
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    America's bacon bullshit.

• GoatmonGoatmon Property of Amara_P Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »

Eh, I don't like the idea of an anti-hero Carmen Sandiego. The trailer is pretty meh, imo.

Who knows, though. It might be good.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

Knight_cB557BrainleechZilla360KharnorDuke 2.0
    Krathoon wrote: »

I thought this was going to be about stores selling "uncure bacon with no nitrites or nitrates added" which instead have celery salt which gets to be labeled as a flavoring ingredient even though it has way more nitrites/nitrates. Basically classically cured bacon has way fewer cancer causing chemicals than uncure bacon, but they exploit the celery salt loop hole to hide that from you.

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »

I thought this was going to be about stores selling "uncure bacon with no nitrites or nitrates added" which instead have celery salt which gets to be labeled as a flavoring ingredient even though it has way more nitrites/nitrates. Basically classically cured bacon has way fewer cancer causing chemicals than uncure bacon, but they exploit the celery salt loop hole to hide that from you.

This is the worst because my partner is from wisconsin, and sterotypically loves bacon and all other cured meats! But now nitrates give her migraines! And "no nitrate added" food is some horse shit! I'm just glad I had read about the way they exploited the loophole BEFORE we started trying to buy the uncured bacon etc. (I still make some mean bacon at home without nitrates, you really just take a pork belly, rub it down with salt pepper and sugar and smoke it later if you are fancy, then it just takes time)

Mysst wrote: »
    Rocking the pool noodle

How can you tell/know she learned via rocksmith?

darunia106XehalusGoatmonFencingsaxCrippl3SorceZilla360N1tSt4lkerTonkkaKristmas Kthulhuel_vicioLovelyBucketman
  • Red RaevynRed Raevyn because I only take Bubble Baths Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Mysst wrote: »
    Rocking the pool noodle

How can you tell/know she learned via rocksmith?
    The girls say it on their website. Makes sense, Rocksmith is totally different from Guitar Hero. Playing the game is playing the guitar, it's a fun way to learn.

N1tSt4lker
    TheStig wrote: »

This is the worst because my partner is from wisconsin, and sterotypically loves bacon and all other cured meats! But now nitrates give her migraines! And "no nitrate added" food is some horse shit! I'm just glad I had read about the way they exploited the loophole BEFORE we started trying to buy the uncured bacon etc. (I still make some mean bacon at home without nitrates, you really just take a pork belly, rub it down with salt pepper and sugar and smoke it later if you are fancy, then it just takes time)

My friend just got a smoker recently and made the best smoked salmon I've ever tasted for like half the price of what you buy in stores. I'm strongly considering getting one.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    Curly_BraceBucketman
    First time Ellen was on TV.

BucketmanGlal

tylvh4k5gys0.gif

Lord_AsmodeusN1tSt4lker
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular
    edited January 11
    THE CLUES

THE PERFORMANCE

THE REVEAL

The American version is fine two episodes in, I just wish they didn't have Jenny McCarthy on the panel

DaMoonRulz on
    19904925_10212110475210016_877199487209228783_n.jpg?oh=da06b077303b0c8114ab8b0fbb667c4f&oe=59C4B278

"Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long

Lindsay LohanGoose!Bucketman

DaMoonRulz wrote: »
    THE CLUES

THE PERFORMANCE

THE REVEAL

The American version is fine two episodes in, I just wish they didn't have Jenny McCarthy on the panel

The whole panel of judges needs to be replaced

SorceMidnitejgeisdurandal4532pooka

Joolanderchrishallett83YoutubeN1tSt4lkerLord_AsmodeusTonkka
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Has McCarthy given up endangering the lives of children via anti-vaccination propaganda, or is everyone on that show including Ken Jeong, who is a licensed medical practitioner, just willing to look the other way for a pay cheque?

YoutubeLord_Asmodeusdurandal4532shoeboxjeddyTonkkaKristmas KthulhuKnight_DarkPrimusStiltsCentipede DamascusAnialosCurly_BraceLoisLaneJoolanderA Kobold's KoboldBucketman
  • Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Surreal. Immersive. Earth.Registered User regular
    Soooouuuup.

Skidzilla360.jpg | NH844lc.png | GACSALB.jpg My Blog | Gravatar | PSN | 72INGtl.jpg | HkSlskT.png
    durandal4532TonkkacB557Bucketman
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    Zilla360 wrote: »
    Soooouuuup.

OK, check this out, right?
    Someone made this... I mean, if I have an afternoon I'll create some lolzy thing for giggles. I may even put in a solid day if it amuses me.
    This right here, you don't make on accident with a lolz attitude. There was planning involved. Someone applied a non trivial skillset to storyboard, model 3D items, map UV textures, set keyframes, draw assets, write and record dialog, add the audio and render.
    Why? Why would you do this? What are you tying to communicate?
    It's that picture of a pipe that's not a pipe, isn't it.
    :P

wVo0Rgr.png
    Virgil_Leads_YouZilla360cB557TankHammerBucketman
  • Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited January 11
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Has McCarthy given up endangering the lives of children via anti-vaccination propaganda, or is everyone on that show including Ken Jeong, who is a licensed medical practitioner, just willing to look the other way for a pay cheque?

I think she is still but doesn't really talk about it anymore that I've seen. There's been no big come to senses moment at the very least.

Goose! on
    Nintendo Switch FC: SW-5618-5257-5789 | Amazon Smile List
    TheStig

HeadCreepsJoolanderBucketman
    Vintage Robin Williams.

tylvh4k5gys0.gif
    FencingsaxFiendishrabbitTankHammerchrishallett83
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    Isn't that a teppanyaki chef?

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

darunia106ThatDudeOverTherePeasKristmas KthulhucB557shoeboxjeddyCentipede DamascusPaperLuigi44MidniteFencingsaxMagellTankHammerLord_AsmodeusLovelyBucketman
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular

WrIiiPW.png
    Zilla360ThatDudeOverThereTheStigAthenorTonkkaFiendishrabbitJacques L'HommeshoeboxjeddyHeadCreepsMidniteJoolanderMrMonroeLord_AsmodeusHermanoHefflingLovely
This discussion has been closed.