Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

You tube I tube we all tube for [youtube]

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    anyway here's a new monster factory

JedocWheatBun01MidniteHobnailElbasunuGoose!webberEncbombardierOlivawdurandal4532Indie WintermageormikeBucketmanTonkkaWeX Majorsironsizide
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    That last Monster Factory was fuckin hysterical, I could watch Griffin McElroy get his ass handed to him in fighting games a lot

Enc
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular

XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    PeasSealHefflingLord_AsmodeusTonkkaDee Kaeironsizide
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist But it's like we weren't made for this world Though I wouldn't really want to meet someone who was.Registered User regular

acpRlGW.jpg
    Steam: YOU FACE JARAXXUS| Twitch.tv: SkinnerSweet
    PeasjgeisNeveronN1tSt4lkerHefflingCrippl3ph blakeTonkka
  • ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    edited February 6
    Highlights of old people on Facebook.

Butler on
    Gvzbgul wrote: »
    A new born baby's skin is still porous, you can just leave them sitting in a bucket of blood and they'll soak up what they need.
    eddizhereN1tSt4lkerPwnanObrienGlalAl_watpookaagoajSorceTonkkaCentipede DamascusDedwrekka
  • ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    I still find it fucking wild that the Nazis straight up made a site called Hatereon and the freeze peach folks still defended it.
    Last month Jordan Peterson deleted his Patreon that was making one million dollars a year to protest Sargon being banned for literally shouting the n word. Truly mind boggling.

Not when you realize he makes WAY more from shadowy business interests.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Zython wrote: »
    Coinage wrote: »
    milski wrote: »
    I still find it fucking wild that the Nazis straight up made a site called Hatereon and the freeze peach folks still defended it.
    Last month Jordan Peterson deleted his Patreon that was making one million dollars a year to protest Sargon being banned for literally shouting the n word. Truly mind boggling.

Not when you realize he makes WAY more from shadowy business interests.

If there's one thing I've learned about grifters, it's that they never pass up a new avenue to bilk money from people.

It isn't surprising he is making more money elsewhere, it's surprising he gave up free money.

High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
    N1tSt4lker
  • PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    This has exceptional shots in it

DarkPrimus
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

tylvh4k5gys0.gif
  • Werewolf2000adWerewolf2000ad Suckers, I know exactly what went wrong. Registered User regular
    Got a spare thirty minutes?

steam_sig.png
    Peas
  • halkunhalkun Registered User regular

At 1:44 you can hear her sing a little. So cute!

wVo0Rgr.png
    YoutubeTonkkaironsizide
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    edited February 6
    So, as it turns out, it's possible that not everything in Charlie & the Chocolate Factory was 100% legal.

WotanAnubis on
    Youtubeironsizide
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    are people just ripping off that smash OSHA violations video now

BahamutZERO.gif
  • AistanAistan Registered User regular
    I am shocked, shocked! that Willy Wonka's operation was not 100% on the up-and-up.

steam_sig.png
    WotanAnubisKanaFencingsaxSorceDuke 2.0furlionironsizide
  • DaMoonRulzDaMoonRulz Mare ImbriumRegistered User regular

19904925_10212110475210016_877199487209228783_n.jpg?oh=da06b077303b0c8114ab8b0fbb667c4f&oe=59C4B278

"Democracy is based on the assumption that a million men are smarter than one man. How's that again? I missed something" Lazarus Long

KanapookaLord_AsmodeusDuke 2.0
  • Ms DapperMs Dapper Cheers Luv! King's RowRegistered User regular

No Small Parts Supporting Actor Spotlights has all of its videos back up

tumblr_oj5c1nDyyk1sk79exo1_250.png
    Tumblr | Twitter PSN: misterdapper Av by beroberos Sig by jawlipops
    cB557chrishallett83TankHammerfurlion
  • DelzhandDelzhand Venitah, Satariel! Registered User regular
    uh

apparently my whole life I have been conflating Scatman Crothers (the guy in the video above), Scatman John (90's one hit wonder) and John Moschita (the fast talking guy who played Blurr in the Transformers movie and also did the Micro Machines commercials)

Steam|FFXIV|Switch SW-3472-4893-0802
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    edited February 6
    in fairness that dude's whole thing is juxtaposing fiction against actual law

ThatDudeOverThere on
  • YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    I don’t think William Wonka ever claimed to be a lawyer

in fact he singlehandedly runs an international conglomerate which exclusively uses slave labor, I’m shocked we don’t ever see Charlie stumble into the Lawyer Pen where a bunch of suited Oompa Loompas spend their days redacting old legal precedents

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »

in fact he singlehandedly runs an international conglomerate which exclusively uses slave labor, I’m shocked we don’t ever see Charlie stumble into the Lawyer Pen where a bunch of suited Oompa Loompas spend their days redacting old legal precedents

The Oompa Loompas are afraid of taking Wonka to court because they know that Wonka will argue that Oompa Loompas aren't human beings and therefore aren't entitled to any protections under the law.

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    Crippl3HeadCreepsYaYashoeboxjeddySorceDuke 2.0Shorty
  • MysstMysst King Monkey of Hedonism IslandRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    YaYa wrote: »

The Oompa Loompas are afraid of taking Wonka to court because they know that Wonka will argue that Oompa Loompas aren't human beings and therefore aren't entitled to any protections under the law.

the oompa loompas have no concept of western civilization outside of the wonka factory

ikbUJdU.jpg
    Twitter Steam Playstation- Mechaphiliac
    Duke 2.0
  • OlivawOlivaw good name, isn't it? peach treesRegistered User regular
    Ms Dapper wrote: »

No Small Parts Supporting Actor Spotlights has all of its videos back up

Wait

He sold the name "No Small Parts" to IMDb?

Well that's a weird thing to learn today

PSN ID : DetectiveOlivaw | TWITTER | STEAM ID | BUY SOME STUFF!
    Never forget.
    Gvzbgul
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    New episode

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist Registered User regular
    He did it. The magnificent crazy man did it.

Okay, well, most of it, he still has a ways to go. But man was this a MASSIVE step.

Official member of the Grilling Gentry
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    He/Him
    ElaroYoutubeDedwrekkaPeasNeveronElbasunumageormikeDuke 2.0Shortyironsizide
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular

tylvh4k5gys0.gif
    DarkPrimus
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    anyway here's a new monster factory

this is one of their all timers

who knew a cricket videogame had sucg powerful options

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | @indiewinter on twitter | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    Crippl3SporkAndrewJedocMetzger MeisterfacetiousShorty
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    Wonka killed several children and their grieving parents using an H.H. Holmes style house of death traps.

He should get the chair.

WrIiiPW.png
  • milskimilski Their Will comes, at last, to Earth, to the Neath, as a storm crosses the sea. Registered User regular
    Wonka killed several children and their grieving parents using an H.H. Holmes style house of death traps.

He should get the chair.

But like, some sort of elaborate candy making related death chair right

High, cold, eternal, immobile, minuscule. You endure; you burn.
  • RT800RT800 Registered User regular
    You can't prove that! No one can prove that!

After all, the only ones left are Charley and Grandpa.

And they won't see a dime if Wonka's assets get seized.

Youtubedurandal4532AistanTankHammer

Xehaluschrishallett83Metzger MeisterHefflingdurandal4532mageormikeLord_Asmodeus
    Those children were terrible and their parents were worse Wonka was right to slaughter them like hogs

chrishallett83augustThatDudeOverThereAistanDouglasDangerGundiGvzbgulDuke 2.0LabelTheStigshoeboxjeddyMysstCentipede DamascusAnialosEmerlmaster999TankHammerfurlionDisruptedCapitalistInvisibleInk
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited February 7
    DaMoonRulz wrote: »

A million shiny pennies to anyone who can find the clip where someone has edited in the peanut butter baby responding to their hah

Prohass on

JedocSorcePwnanObrienironsizide

JedocN1tSt4lkerAthenorGlalHermanoHefflingTynnanshoeboxjeddyDarkPrimuspookaAl_watMysstSorceDedwrekkaLord_AsmodeusironsizideMarek
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular

PwnanObrienYoutubeThe Cow King
    I would post a collection of Alex Jones absurdity, but I might get in trouble.

cB557
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    I would probably ask you to please not, is that trouble

BahamutZERO.gif
    DouglasDangerThatDudeOverThereCurly_Bracedarunia106HeadCreepsFencingsaxStiltsshoeboxjeddypookaMysstDedwrekkaCrippl3furlionLord_AsmodeusLoisLane
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister Registered User regular
    that is a dude who is too unhinged to even laugh at, imo

mrpakuThatDudeOverThereMidniteFearghaillGoose!Curly_Bracedarunia106Knight_TynnanStiltsTheStigshoeboxjeddyA Kobold's KoboldpookaMysstDee KaeAnialosEmerlmaster999facetiousfurlionDisruptedCapitalistLord_AsmodeusLoisLane
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    the dude has done enough actual lasting harm that I'd rather not keep seeing him as a meme

Metzger MeisterFearghaillKevin CristDouglasDangerAJRBahamutZEROGoose!AistanCurly_BraceMidniteMunkus Beaverdarunia106EmperorSethRanlinLabelKnight_HeadCreepsFencingsaxbombardierGlalAngelHedgieTynnanStiltsPaperLuigi44DarkPrimusTheStigshoeboxjeddyXehalusA Kobold's Koboldpookachrishallett83MysstMagellYoutubeSporkAndrewDee KaeDedwrekkamageormikeAnialosEmerlmaster999TankHammerfacetiousShortyfurlionCimmeriiLord_AsmodeusLoisLane
    Krathoon wrote: »
    I would post a collection of Alex Jones absurdity, but I might get in trouble.

I would even go so far as to ask you to not watch that stuff at all, as a favour

MidniteRanlinFencingsaxStiltsdarunia106pookachrishallett83MysstfacetiousCimmeriiLoisLane
This discussion has been closed.