As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

How betrayed do you feel right now, [chat]?

19495969798100»

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    @Element Brian app academy now has its curriculum available for free, you should check it out

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    hmmm, i can insert Samsung emoji but they're different

The board has its own emoji set it's using to render them for some reason, instead of letting the client machines handle it.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Extremely. This is unbelievable. I never thought in a million years I'd be lied to like this and you have to have at least two poll options.
    is this a trick question

7pq7a33lcnb5.png

• Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Extremely. This is unbelievable. I never thought in a million years I'd be lied to like this and you have to have at least two poll options.
    Chanus wrote: »
    i am catching up on queer eye s2

i still don’t understand the purpose of anton except maybe that “fab four” is possibly trademarked

Is Antoni the food guy? I find that cooking is a delightful addition and most people are slobs that don't know how to cook for themselves. Also, he was able to totally dunk on the rest of the crew during their crossover "Nailed It" Episode.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    NEO|Phyte wrote: »
    Jubal77 wrote: »
    My dick is in between my legs.

You dick is in between yours.

Is the location of your dick negotiable?

between your legs or gtfo

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Anarchy!!! WE ARE FREE!

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i am catching up on queer eye s2

i still don’t understand the purpose of anton except maybe that “fab four” is possibly trademarked

Lol one episode he literallly builds a house of cards

So pretty; so useless

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    is this a trick question

7pq7a33lcnb5.png

yes

that's an RV, not a bus

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    QanamilQanamil x Registered User regular
    That's not a bus at all, pinkcow, don't be fooled!

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    is this a trick question

7pq7a33lcnb5.png

that's a camper

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 2.7

@wandering will create the new thread
    @Couscous is backup

This discussion has been closed.