Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Inevitibilia

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 14 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Inevitibilia

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here


Unknown User on
Andy JoeNightslyrZilla360QuidTheBlackWindGONG-00cB557

Posts

  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I thought the other character was one of the spouses, but I assume she's younger. Is this a new character?

    What is this I don't even.
  • Skull2185Skull2185 In Greece, misthios. Number one. Lethal hands. One day, malakas need attitude adjustment. I kill malakas. Registered User regular
    edited November 14
    I caught the first sentence of the news post before the main site died. That's Jerry's son, I believe.

    Edit: Ah yeah, main site un-died. That's his son, Elliot.

    Skull2185 on
    Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited November 14
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    I thought the other character was one of the spouses, but I assume she's younger. Is this a new character?

    Not sure. That looks a lot like Katie Rice, she was the winner of Strip Search and makes Camp Weedonwantcha. I wasn't sure if she was around the office still or not though.

    I like her dead pan floss pose though in panel 3.

    KoopahTroopah on
    ?username=KoopahTroopah&theme=light

    Steam - Battle.net - Koopah089 - PSN/Xbox - 1639-6388-9968/KoopahTroopah - Switch
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    Woah, how old is Elliot now?

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited November 14
    Woah, how old is Elliot now?

    The first Elliot comics appeared in late 2007. So ... 11?

    YoungFrey on
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    Woah, how old is Elliot now?

    The first Elliot comics appeared in late 2007. So ... 11?

    Huh. Yea I guess around 11 or 12 kids start looking like real humans just smaller.

    Crazy!

    desc wrote: »
    ~ * ~ Week-Long Dance-a-thon Booty Ribbon ~ * ~
    PreacherfortyMcFodderThawmus
  • DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    "Hundreth"

  • PohtHehdPohtHehd Registered User regular
    edited November 15
    "Hundreth"

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/eye_dialect

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hundreth

    Come on, now. If you're gonna shitpost then at least make sure it makes sense.

    I mean, you could have got him for ending in a prepositional phrase in the second panel. But now we can't because you made us nit-pickers look like fools.

    PohtHehd on
    dennis
  • BremenBremen Registered User regular
    It took me a second read to realize his pet dog is now a skeleton in the backpack.

  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    PohtHehd wrote: »
    "Hundreth"

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/eye_dialect

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hundreth

    Come on, now. If you're gonna shitpost then at least make sure it makes sense.

    I mean, you could have got him for ending in a prepositional phrase in the second panel. But now we can't because you made us nit-pickers look like fools.

    There is no rule of grammar that you can't end a sentence with a preposition. It's simply a myth, most likely from people who learned Latin (where that is a rule) and tried to apply it to English. Kind of like people who claim the plural of any word ending with -us must be -i.

    Sorry to have to correct you, but nit-pickers are a pet peeve of mine.

    /s

    forty
  • PohtHehdPohtHehd Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »
    PohtHehd wrote: »
    "Hundreth"

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/eye_dialect

    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/hundreth

    Come on, now. If you're gonna shitpost then at least make sure it makes sense.

    I mean, you could have got him for ending in a prepositional phrase in the second panel. But now we can't because you made us nit-pickers look like fools.

    There is no rule of grammar that you can't end a sentence with a preposition. It's simply a myth, most likely from people who learned Latin (where that is a rule) and tried to apply it to English. Kind of like people who claim the plural of any word ending with -us must be -i.

    Sorry to have to correct you, but nit-pickers are a pet peeve of mine.

    /s

    This guy gets it.

Sign In or Register to comment.