As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Troubled Tidings in Threshold Town[Phalla]- Finished Masters and Coroner Victory

• Phoenix-DPhoenix-D Registered User regular
    AustinP0027

Squeaking the wire vote changes. That's the second counter-wagon for Sir Fab, but a vig claim is important.

• premiumpremium Registered User regular
    locus?
    Is it still tied?

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Not sure if it’s me dead, but better me than voting out a Vig claim

• EgosEgos Registered User regular
    Mayoral fun-times ?

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    There are forces out there beyond your control.

4masnzibcug1.png

I swear by my Keyblade that I will protect humanity from the creatures of darkness!

These creatures... These Less. They seek to devour humanity. Our hopes, our dreams...

Yesterday I slew Auralynx as I suspected he had succumbed to these forces of darkness.

Today I am laying my weapon down. If you are not protected by a Keyblade you are vulnerable to the Less. If I survive the night, I would love to be in touch with you fine folks.

Together we can save humanity!

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    We urge our audience, to make sure any young children, or impressionable adults are not able to witness this next report. In the alley across the street from the Cobblers block the walls appear to have been painted red. The smell is pungent even against the heavy order of tanning oil in the air. The police believe the body was that of premium based on some personal effects. The remains are currently being gathered up and being taken to the morgue. More on this as it develops.

A vigil still is being kept at the town square. No one is clear why Lucedes quietly walked up to the gallows last night to face the end. Mayoral aides later confirmed, that according to the vote results and the town bylaws this was the correct result from the vote yesterday. Many have turned out to pay homage to the citizen's work and many are confused how such a popular figure could have been suspected of the foul murders.

Outside of the gruesome murder, the town was quiet yesterday, no acts of vandalism, nor any word from our mayor. Towns folk have chalked this up to being a Night shift day.

In sports, today Egos will face off against Locus in the alliterative assault. Both contestants will be creating sentences using words of the same letter attempting to have a higher word count by the end of the day. The rules are as follows:

A contestant shall say a valid sentence using only words starting with a specific letter (filler words like: the, a, of, and ect are allowed as long as there are twice as many valid words as filler. Filler words will not count for length)

No lists or nonsensical rambling

Each sentence will start with a different letter, the first entry will be A and going all the way to Z in alphabetic order.

Sentences must alternate contestants, the first contestant gets A, 2nd B and back to the first for C ect...

Between Egos and Locus, the first to post a valid A sentence is first player

Whatever the final sentence ends up being will count for double.

The closing time will be 6:00 PM.

Late entreats will be allowed and will be inserted into the order they entered. If this happens, an hour leniency period starting from the last entry will be allowed for each contestant to enter a sentence before for-fitting their turn to next in the order.

No time travel is allowed (no editing posts)

We look forward to watching these two compete today. The competition could start any moment now.

Dead
    Lucedes - Vote
    premium - External Bleeding

Night Three is over and the first day of the festival begins

• LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Absent another acceptable and also appropriate alternative, always attempt to amazingly and ably achieve at the awesome alliterative assault amidst arresting, abusive, and angry attacks antithetical to amiably assisting all amicable actors.

Hey if you don't want to get eaten by shadow monsters then hit me up, friendos.

Keep in mind that I called no vig kill last night.

Also keep in mind that if I was lying, there's no reason that the real vig wouldn't have counterclaimed by now.

Love y'all beauties <3

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular

Also keep in mind that if I was lying, there's no reason that the real vig wouldn't have counterclaimed by now.

Love y'all beauties <3

I mean, this isn't exactly a standard game

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
    Just to lay all the cards on the table, several members of the (Heart)Less have been identified.
    At this point, regardless of your alignment, your best option is to vote against the Less.

The power struggles of the Town itself don't mean anything to me, I'll work with anyone who's a real person and not a Shadow Monster.
    Every Less voted out is a member of your faction not voted out.
    If there is someone who used to be in your faction who is now a member of the Less, they are not a member of your faction any more.

In conclusion: A vote for 38thDoe is a vote not to be exsanguinated by monsters.

Is this actually a secret Kingdom Hearts game?

Steam profile
    kime wrote: »

Love y'all beauties <3

Sorry, I don't talk with Heartless.

kime wrote: »

Love y'all beauties <3

Sorry, I don't talk with Heartless.

Ooga booga booga (is that an appropriate monster sound?)

Steam profile
    Befriended by beasts, the befuddled boycotter was bewildered by the best buddy brigade who bested the beasts in burliness. The boycotter now bemused by the blizzard of bizarre.

Carefully consider cherished calico cats congregating collectively and casually constructing containers created centrally to cloister chili con carne with caramel chocolate cinnamon cookies cut cross-wise.

Dinobot dissed Denise as he deduced Denise had dined with Donald Duck to discuss didactics and delectable delicacies at a Denny's in Delaware.

Really upset Egos didn't go with
    Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

Dionysian detective did decide dipping dumplings in donkey doody drastically decreased the delectability of dumplings at Denny's.

Each and every evening Egos, an everyman emancipator, engages in escapades endeavoring to establish effective elements of effervescent Easter eggs.

"Don't!" Dio demanded, daringly diverting Dr. Doom's deadly demon drone's diabolical destruction down Dunberry Drive.

Curse you Locus!

(Not like it's official anyway.)

Fred Flintstone felt fearless facing down fearsome felines fixated on feasting ferociously on Fred's fit friend.

Fred Flintstone felt fearless facing fearsome felines fixated on feasting on Fred's fit friend in a ferocious fashion :)

Felicia feared fascists found four flying ferrets to flagellate the Founding Fathers for forcing fifteen firemen to fly to Florida.

Generally, given generous guarantees, gallant geese globally govern garish glaciers and glance at gallons of groovy green goopy Gelato.

Hounds hunted Hodor as he hid with hapless hobbits hoping to have ham and haggis at Harry's Haunted Haberdashery in Hampshire.

Interestingly, I immediately imagine illegal iguanas increasingly installing illicit iMacs inside irregular igloos and icily introducing improper incidentals.

Just judges judge with justice just as jocular jesters jest with joviality.

• BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Wow, what a magnificent mastery of making a bunch of words sound the same. Egos managing to get the last word in there for the double point sentence, will it be enough to catch up from Locus' stellar start? We'll have to wait while the judges consult some dictionaries. I'm not exactly sure what an iMac is but certainly that can't be how its spelled.

The results are coming in... Egos with 81 and Locus at 99. We remind everyone, Dave Dodger the Day Doormat Dealer was last years winner at 65 and most of his sentences dealt with fabric of some kind. You should both be proud!

We're still looking for more contestants for Tomorrow's event: Delusional Domains! In which each contestant shows off their useless knowledge of made up towns or cities. We will take a short break and be back at 10:00 PM (3.5 hours from now) to start things off. Contestants can opt in before hand or just jump in after the game begins.

Egos, Locus please see the Evening Dare Overseer to establish the effects of the contest.

Live from Sunny Threshold iiitttsss Delusion Domains!

Contestants from around town will be posting on the big board lists of towns from fictional universes throughout the day. Like yesterday, we'll be going through the alphabet with new letters starting with A and ending with Z. Unlike yesterday, this involves anyone in town that wants to join in. The person with the longest list of places wins! The contest will close at 6:00 PM like usual.

After the issues last year, I will go over the rules again:
    Contestants posts in darkcyan their selection.

They can post up to one plus the number of hours that have past since this post (rounding down to the hour). Posting can be done over the course of the day so keep checking back in to add to your list.

The post must start with a different letter than any of their previous entrees and must go alphabetically. Skipping letters is allowed but they can't go back to skipped letters later in the day. To get the maximum of 20 cities they can skip up to six times.

They cannot duplicate any answer that another player has given. Only the first post for a city counts.

This years category is Fictional Cities. Any city, preferably from a well known source, counts. Cities in general so towns, metropolises villages all would be valid, but not whole kingdoms, states or countries. For any controversial or lesser known options, please give your source.

A reminder, though Earth is a fictional planet teaming with many different places, all works in that series of confusing poorly structured narratives are considered blasphemy and are ineligible in this competition. As are all towns in the actual world of course.

If multiple people have the high score (or low score) tie breakers are: least (most) letters skipped followed by a panel of judges ruling on the final list. <vague mumbling off camera> I have just been informed all other judges on the panel were victims of the recent series of deaths. I will be the lone judge today, and I will base my choice on purely biased, selfish opinions. I happen to like fantasy stuff for what its worth.

After the competitions results, the werewolf protocols will be resumed.

• jdarksunjdarksun Struggler VARegistered User regular
    There's not a red vote today right?

Steam profile
    Well, the weekend is over and the town is once again back to work. Some eager citizens have already cast their votes for today's accused. There was little turn out in yesterday's event, however the winning selection used all 26 letters! While the rules did say the maximum was 20 a very convincing robed individual convinced me to accept the winning entry. Bravo!

Play has resumed please get all votes in by close of day. Votes given over the weekend will be counted in today's tally.

Day 4 begins

• AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    Hi, guys. I challenged Death to a game of fantasy geography and won. What's up?

kshu0oba7xnr.png

Also Jpants is apparently alive, judging by the town roster? And Virgil is in a different catagory than the rest of the dead people.

Ye olde corpse scry:

Premium - Masters
    Lucedes - Neutral

What the masters are? I didn't get told. I presume it has something to do with the flashy git with the sword.

• AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    Virgil came back as Neutral

I don't get any other info besides Faction though.