This thread is for all things Diablo:
...the originals by Blizzard North, Diablo III, the infamous Immortal, and of course, Diablo IV!!
Please feel free to ask questions, share stories and items, plans for new seasons, hopes for new content, and so on!
- "Return to darkness", bring back the feeling of the earlier games. 20yrs later- Heaven is closed, Evils have returned, Lilith!?
- Large, open map with world events and other players. Dungeons are solo or party of four, and are seamless with no load screens.
- However, Campaign areas in public zones are private until after the campaign objective has been completed. Entire game can be soloed.
- Clans are back, including a clan bank.
- Includes PvP, hardcore, seasons, and trading! (certain items will bind)
- Barbarian is able to use 4 weapons, and switches between them based on skills.
- Sorceress' cold skills will increasingly chill, and ultimately freeze, enemies. Druid, + 2 unannounced classes, choice of gender and appearance.
- Druid has certain skills that will shapeshift them into a bear or wolf, providing buffs.
- 2 more unanounced classes.
- Skill points earned by leveling and finding tomes in the world. Elective Mode-style.
- Talent trees.
- Items can add ranks to talents, going past the cap or providing a talent you don't have.
- Less emphasis on sets. Mythic items will have four powerful effects, but you can only wear one.
- Runes are socketable items with a condition or effect, i.e. "when you use a potion, activate the next rune" paired with "reduce a random skill cooldown by 15%"
so far... dungeon keys are drops that will bring a specific area to higher level, with modifiers, allowing you to plan ahead for the content.
Diablo III PC: How to join the PA Clan - The Merch Hungers
You can always ask in thread, but the suggested method is to join the community PAF
and request an invite. Clan officers are watching the community chat and will be able to invite you.Switch player list
akjak - 4133-1546-2720
How to disable legendary item notifications in PC clan chat
Bullhead - 8584-3896-5292
DoctorArch - 6732-9515-9697
eMoander - 3304-2356-9421
Kreutz - 1865-7515-8884
Kyanilis - 2835-3370-3810
Lindsay Lohan - 4979-2868-8944
Russad - 5307-0485-5998
Septus - 3333-7299-5216
skeldare - 3353-5433-5137
Stormwatcher - 5961-4777-3491
themightypuck - 1501-9129-2620
TimFiji - 2322-2047-3148
TNTrooper - 6905-2510-1809
UncleSporky - 5443-2358-9118
urahonky - 0354-0000-5457
Wraithverge - 0125-6851-0236
Season 19 Information:
- Open the clan window ( Hotkey N )
- Click the "News" tab
- Above the top-right corner of the feed, click the "Gear" button
- Uncheck "Items"
( Season 7 cosmetics return, along with a new "Valor" portait and an angelic treasure goblin pet! )
Season 19 starts 11/22 and is inspired by the Eternal Conflict between Heaven and Hell. The seasonal theme is basically a series of powerful kill streak bonuses. As you or you group destroy monsters, you will all build up a shared kill count buff that slightly increases your movement speed and damage, with bonus effects at certain milestones:
15 Kills: Exploding Chickens seek and destroy
30 Kills: A wide Frost Nova freezes enemies
50 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky
100 Kills: Five massive Energy Twisters are unleashed
150 Kills: Dark Geysers form beneath enemies
200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky
300 Kills: A ring of fire engulfs everything
400 Kills: Meteors hail from above
500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to fight for your cause
1000 Kills: ????? spoiler:
Fire chains start to appear on the ground, forming a pentagram
The free sets will be:
Wastes - WW Barb * see below
Roland - sweep attack Crusader * see below
Unhallowed - Multishot Demon Hunter
Raiment - Generator Monk * see below
Rathma - Skele Mage Necromancer
Helltooth - Gargantuan/Firebat Witch Doctor
Tal Rasha - Open ended, multi-element WizardThere will also be NEW sets
, but not as part of the journey. The Crusader
is getting an Imperius-themed, Fist of the Heavens/Heaven's Fury set:
2-Piece Bonus: Attacking with Fist of the Heavens empowers you, allowing Heaven's Fury to deal 100% increased damage for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times (multiplicative).
4-Piece Bonus: Hitting with Fist of the Heavens generates 5 Wrath and reduces damage taken by 1% for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 50 times
6-Piece Bonus: Increase the damage of Fist of the Heavens and Heaven's Fury by 20,000%
... Including a massive buff to Darklight, which will now always
cast FoH twice and increases its damage by [800-1000%]
And the monk
is getting a Tyrael-themed, Sweeping Wind/Tempest Rush set:
2-Piece Bonus: Sweeping Wind gains the effect of every rune and movement speed is increased by 5% for each stack of Sweeping Wind.
4-Piece Bonus: Attacking with Tempest Rush reduces your damage taken by 50% and increases Spirit Regeneration by 50.
6-Piece Bonus: Hitting with Tempest Rush while Sweeping Wind is active increases the size of Sweeping Wind and also increases all damage dealt by 15,000%
... Including a new legendary power on Won Khim Lau: Hitting with Tempest Rush will activate Cyclone Strike, and both skills deal [500-600%] increased damage.Barbarians
do not have a new set at this time, however they do have a new Seismic Slam build with Fjord cutter and Bracers of Destruction, improved HotA builds with Remorseless, and huge buffs to Wastes/Whirlwind
thanks to the following changes:
- Wastes 6-Piece Bonus: The damage now also applies to Rend
- Ambo's Pride: Attacking with Whirlwind also applies Rend and the total damage of Rend is dealt over 1 second
- Lamentation: ( The belt that allows Rend to stack twice ) now also increases the damage of Rend by [100-150%]Conquests:
- Sprinter - Full campaign in 1 hr
- On a Good Day - 3x gems to level 65+
- Avarice - 50 mil gold streak
- Divinity - GR 75 clear
- The Thrill - GR 45 without set items.Level 1 gambling opportunities:
( Challenge rift cache after season starts
+ Kadala )
Barb - Lut Socks ( leap boots ), Slam/Hammer bracers, Band of Might ( toughness ring )
Crusader - Heart of Iron ( thorns chest ), Blessed Hammer bracers / shield, Sweep Attack shield
DH - Hellcat Waistguard ( grenade belt ), Wraps of Clarity ( toughness bracers )
Monk - Crudest Boots ( 2x allies ), Wave of Light/Exploding Palm bracers, LTK boots
Necro - Nailuj's Evol ( 2x mage ring), Grasps of Essence (Corpse explosion gloves)
Doc - Spirit Barrage mojo
Wiz - Ashnagarr's ( absorb bracers )
Finally, some other helpful resources: Official Site
| Difficulty Levels & Drop Rates
| r/Diablo Subreddit
- Thanks to Previous Thread makers Skab, GoodKingJayIII, Bethryn, Shen, SkutSkut, HexDex, & _J_