As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WH40K] We are that guy. He is us.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    What do you think will happen after every faction gets their codex? Is anyone predicting 9th edition in the next year or two? Will they try to keep releasing new models and codex package rules with them a la Vigilus?

Story updates like Vigilus. Also they have two more codexes for Chaos alone. World Eaters and Emperor's Children will probably get their own codex+primarchs. I can see Russ and Khan returning as well.

Also more primaris to replace stuff like devastators.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    italianranmaitalianranma Registered User regular
    I’m firmly in camp Primaris. I’m nearing 18 competed models for my all Primaris Dark Angels, and I’ve certainly bought enough for a full list plus change. I wish Reivers were better in melee because I love the models themselves. Also wish they were Fast Attack instead of Elites.

Of course all Primaris Dark Angels aren’t very competitive or even fluffy, and the other DA specific models like the Deathwatch and Ravenwing are super cool. So I want to have two segregated armies which is kinda fluffy. I’ve got the Dark Vengeance box set, so hopefully that’s enough to fill out the troops slots, because I don’t want to buy vanilla squatting Space Marines. Maybe a few of the Space Marine Heroes since they look alright.

It would be a lot of fun to play both as separate detachments in a multiplayer game... but holy shit guys it takes me a long time to paint. I’ve been getting in a few hours during the week, but it’s still taking me more than 2 weeks to put together a five man squad.

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    What do you think will happen after every faction gets their codex? Is anyone predicting 9th edition in the next year or two? Will they try to keep releasing new models and codex package rules with them a la Vigilus?

Story updates like Vigilus. Also they have two more codexes for Chaos alone. World Eaters and Emperor's Children will probably get their own codex+primarchs. I can see Russ and Khan returning as well.

What happened to Devastators?

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    Stragint wrote: »

What happened to Devastators?

Nothing but they are rather slowly replacing tiny marines with Primaris marines. Adding new options to intercessors and stuff. Now they can take pretty much anything a normal sarg can and such.

Eventually they will probably replace all the old marine models.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular

No probably about it.

They just need to hurry the fuck up already. I can't bring myself to buy/paint battleshitting minimarines and it severely gimps my Kill Team ideas.

PSN/NNID/Steam: Dr_Keenbean
    3DS: 1650-8480-6786
    Switch: SW-0653-8208-4705
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

No probably about it.

They just need to hurry the fuck up already. I can't bring myself to buy/paint battleshitting minimarines and it severely gimps my Kill Team ideas.

Not mine as I built a Mantis Warrior kill team with a mix of primaris and normal marines because it's a story of how did they get the primaris?
    How long after the Badab War is it? What happened to them in that time to the chapter?

• Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular

We’ll probably see faction releases like we see with AoS. 40k so far has basically just been getting everyone a rule book but once that’s done I think we’ll see some releases where the designers have gone to town.

I fully expect a Ynari release with new troops that match the aesthetic of the Visarch (if not a general update to the Craftworld range considering how much of it currently non-plastic).

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    I am assembling a Whirlwind for my Fists, and which missile plate represents Castellan missiles and which one represents Vengeance missiles?

Edit: after further review of the rules, I assume the Vengeance is the larger, but fewer number of missiles, whereas the Castellan has smaller, but more numerous missiles.

The Castellan can possibly give 12 total shots (2d6) but the Vengeance, while only having 2d3 shots, has S7, -1 AP. I know in this edition, having the negative to armor is key, but is this still better than having almost twice the number of shots?

It really doean't matter. The whirlwind shoots missiles, so use whichever missile design you like better.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular

No probably about it.

Yeah, a primaris deathwatch team looks super fly and there are a bunch of conversions around of reivers and intercessors using the all the DW equipment but you have to play them as normal Marines...

• Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »

No probably about it.

Not mine as I built a Mantis Warrior kill team with a mix of primaris and normal marines because it's a story of how did they get the primaris?
    How long after the Badab War is it? What happened to them in that time to the chapter?

The Badab War is, like, five minutes ago. It ended in 912.M41, then the 13th black crusade was handily defeated at Cadia, then the great rift opens, Bobby G wakes up from his long nap, then there’s another century of crusading and now it’s ‘officially’ 199.M42. On most planets at least.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    honovere wrote: »

No probably about it.

Yeah, a primaris deathwatch team looks super fly and there are a bunch of conversions around of reivers and intercessors using the all the DW equipment but you have to play them as normal Marines...

Hell just using them as normal primaris and upgraded to look like deathwatch makes them look super fly. My intercessors look amazing in DW colors.

Also Primaris are really good with DW. Maybe not the broken 18 point stormbolter veteran good but still really good.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    I would like to run something like this.
    cdi3eyrgj5oe.png

My main problem at the moment is my AdMech KT getting ever more expansive and customised, so that I'm not sure when I will ever finish it.

• Options
    novaspikenovaspike Registered User regular
    Looks like the Vigilus and CA FAQs are out.

Super sad Ynnari can't take Vigilus detachments now.

• Options
    NealnealNealneal Registered User regular
    And they also just FAQ'd the FAQ on Haarken to make him work with all Raptors again.

• Options
    Nealneal wrote: »
    And they also just FAQ'd the FAQ on Haarken to make him work with all Raptors again.

I wish they would just give a standard re-roll 1s like any chaos lord. He is this weird limited Dark Apostle with a jump pack right now for 115 points.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    He just doesnt really have any flavour that sets him apart from a standard lord with jumppack. No special rules that isnt fulfilled by a cheaper/better HQ. He's not going to suddenly make raptors worth taking.
    His spear is... nothing. It shouldv'e had some rule where you stick it in the ground (to claim the world) and it gives off a buff aura or something.

McGibs on
    website_header.jpg
  • Options
    honovere wrote: »

No probably about it.

Hell just using them as normal primaris and upgraded to look like deathwatch makes them look super fly. My intercessors look amazing in DW colors.

Also Primaris are really good with DW. Maybe not the broken 18 point stormbolter veteran good but still really good.

In playing my Mantis Warrior kill team my brother said he kind of wants to do something similar make a Crimson Fist kill team just get a squad of generic pickles and some reivers under the ideal of they ae renewed with the primaris
    We were playing with the hive ship terrain that came in Tyranid attack I cannot wait until arena comes out I will no long be target practice with some of my kill teams

• Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    Norgoth wrote: »
    So the promised write up of my tournament yesterday.

List I ran.
    ++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (T'au Empire) [81 PL, 1475pts] ++

+ HQ +

Cadre Fireblade [2 PL, 42pts]: Markerlight

Commander Shadowsun [9 PL, 110pts]

+ Troops +

Strike Team [2 PL, 35pts]
    . Fire Warrior Shas'ui: Pulse rifle
    . 4x Fire Warrior w/ Pulse Rifle

Strike Team [2 PL, 38pts]
    . Fire Warrior Shas'ui: Markerlight, Pulse rifle

Strike Team [2 PL, 38pts]
    . Fire Warrior Shas'ui: Markerlight, Pulse rifle

+ Elites +

XV104 Riptide Battlesuit [14 PL, 278pts]: 2x Smart missile system, Advanced targeting system, Heavy burst cannon, Velocity tracker

XV104 Riptide Battlesuit [14 PL, 278pts]: 2x Smart missile system, Advanced targeting system, Heavy burst cannon, Velocity tracker

XV8 Crisis Battlesuits [12 PL, 243pts]
    . Crisis Shas'ui: 3x Cyclic ion blaster
    . Crisis Shas'ui: 3x Cyclic ion blaster
    . Crisis Shas'vre: 3x Cyclic ion blaster

+ Heavy Support +

XV88 Broadside Battlesuits [24 PL, 413pts]: 5x MV4 Shield Drone
    . Broadside Shas'ui: 2x High-yield missile pod, 2x Smart missile system, Advanced targeting system
    . Broadside Shas'ui: 2x High-yield missile pod, 2x Smart missile system, Advanced targeting system
    . Broadside Shas'vre: 2x High-yield missile pod, 2x Smart missile system, Advanced targeting system

++ Battalion Detachment +5CP (T'au Empire) [10 PL, 192pts] ++

+ HQ +

Cadre Fireblade [2 PL, 42pts]: 2. Through Unity, Devastation, Markerlight, Puretide engram neurochip, Warlord

Ethereal [2 PL, 45pts]: Honour blade

+ Troops +

++ Outrider Detachment +1CP (T'au Empire) [18 PL, 333pts] ++

+ HQ +

Commander in XV85 Enforcer Battlesuit [7 PL, 148pts]: 4x Cyclic ion blaster

+ Elites +

Firesight Marksman [1 PL, 25pts]: Markerlight, Pulse pistol

+ Fast Attack +

Pathfinder Team [3 PL, 40pts]
    . 4x Pathfinder: 4x Markerlight
    . Pathfinder Shas'ui: Markerlight

Pathfinder Team [3 PL, 40pts]
    . 4x Pathfinder: 4x Markerlight
    . Pathfinder Shas'ui: Markerlight

Tactical Drones [4 PL, 80pts]: 8x MV4 Shield Drone

++ Total: [109 PL, 2000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

First round was against a Guard+Castellian army. There was a sizeable Guard element, something like six squads plus support characters, pask, basilisks and sentinels. Basically a brigade. I went first and ignored the castellian to eliminate as many infantry as I could. We were playing progressive scoring missions, and by turn two he had nothing left to realistically take any objectives. I threw away my crisis suits in this game to kill a basilisk and to force him to have to stay in the top corner to deal with them with pask.

Second game and it was against your standard knight soup. So again a castellian, this time loyal 32 and a blood angels battalion for smash captains were again in attendance. Again my opponent deployed his castellian right at the back to outrange me, and again I just deleted everything else and dominated on scoring. This game was table quarters so being stuck at the back cost him hugely. At one point in this game I took eight wounds from cawls wrath on a riptide and proceeded to make six feel no pains on shield drones, one drone died and the last wound bounced off the invuln.

Last game was against Eldar soup. A ynari detachment with dark reapers, yvraine, eldrad with guide and doom, dark reapers. He also had a craftworlds detachment with rangers and three of the cannons that don’t need LOS. He also had a harlequins detachment with three death jesters, a shadowseer and two units of bikes with Haywire. Very much set up to fight imperial soup. Fortunatly for me haywire dosn’t work on me (battlesuits not being vehicles) so the big ranged mortal wound output is gone. We’re playing lengthways, I get first but there’s no way I can get into range. I mont’ka to advance my whole army to the center of the board and shoot a single unit of rangers with an entire Tau army, which is a funny image. On his turn he doubles moves one unit of bikes, kills as many drones as he can and then tries to charge me from outside of LOS with the bikes. I kill a few with smart missiles with FTGG and the bikes fail the charge. On my turn I get really agressive with my riptides. I have to kill these bikes or they will tie up a good chunk of my army. This means the tides are out of drone range. The bikes are -1 to hit with a 3++ so I’m not able to finish them leaving two left. My commander and crisis suits drop in to try and blast the other squad. He lightning fasts when I fire with the commander, so the crisis suits clear out some chaff. In his turn he’s able to kill both riptides and charges with both units of bikes. The damaged units loses a guy to overwatch and then can’t kill the firewarrior squad it charged. The commander and a single crisis suit survive both on one wound. The games essentially over for him now. I moved so far up turn one that I have three of four objectives. The commander and the suit kill the other unit of bikes and the firewarriors get the other. There’s nothing to screen his characters now, firewarriors shoot dead multiple characters and he concedes as I called Kayoun with shadowsun and would of been able to shoot both yvraine and eldrad with broadsides, leaving him with rangers, three dark reapers and his eldar mortars which would of taken at least two turns to even get near objectives.

In all real happy with how it went. The list is primarily designed to fight imperial soup, and it worked perfectly. There are two outcomes in that scenario. They deploy the knight in range and I kill it, or they don’t and I clear out the rest of the list with almost trivial ease. Your easily able to blank an entire turn (sometimes two) of shooting from the knight with drones. Having 130 points of your list cancel 600 of your opponents, even for one turn is huge.

MVPs were the broadsides. I sang thier praises before but with the points cut they are pretty undercosted. The key is they are so versatile. They can drop heavy units from weight of fire and with focus fire can kill almost anything (average damage to a T8 model with a 5++ is 24...) but are also incredible against infantry. Every game they were able to kill multiple whole units a turn. Against the Guard list, when buffed it’s feasible to kill two units per broadside. They are frankly insane. Using Montka turn one to get your firing line into the middle of the board and just have this 36” bubble of instant death is just super powerfully. They’re also pretty tough, there almost immune to small arms naturally and drones blank any weapons that threaten them.

I ran the crisis suits as a gamble, theoretically good with the points cost but I hadn’t had chance to test them. With the CIBs they’re pretty good. I deepstruck them everyturn and being able to drop that much firepower anywhere is pretty good. They are fragile, so it’s kinda a one time deal, but again they’re pretty versatile. 27 shots and overcharging at str 8 -1ap d3 damage means they can kill any kind of unit effectively. They do need markerlight support to really shine. They also have to be dealt with so are a pretty good distraction carinfex. They work real well as a duo with the enforcer because they can deepstrike together and screen him. I’m keeping them in the list for now.

Some pictures of the event

My second game was also streamed on twitch.tv/Firestormgames

An awesome read but tracking down the video it doesn’t seem to have any sound and it’s ptetty hard to actually see stuff as well.

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    NealnealNealneal Registered User regular
    edited January 2019
    In playing my Mantis Warrior kill team my brother said he kind of wants to do something similar make a Crimson Fist kill team just get a squad of generic pickles and some reivers under the ideal of they ae renewed with the primaris
    We were playing with the hive ship terrain that came in Tyranid attack I cannot wait until arena comes out I will no long be target practice with some of my kill teams

Kantor's Hounds support your brother's choice.
    My 200pt Commander Kill Team (drop the Lieutenant and one each of Intercessor and Reiver and it's my 100pt list).
    a6l5k9ob6l7y.jpg

Nealneal on
  • Options
    https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/01/16/16th-jan-genestealer-cults-preview-the-biophagusgw-homepage-post-1/

GSC Biophagus. I want him, shave of the head ridges, and use him in either an Inq. or Admech Magos Biologus retinue.

• Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Does the Dark Heresy core book cover the Adepta Sororitas if I wanted to run a campaign?

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    LanlaornLanlaorn Registered User regular
    IIRC the first edition of Dark Heresy does not have them in the core book, they're in the Blood of Martyrs sourcebook.

Dark Heresy Second Edition, on the other hand, doesn't have a strict class system, so you can take the Adeptus Ministorum and, e.g. Warrior backgrounds for a Battle Sister or Adeptus Ministorum and, say, Chirugeon to play a Sororitas Hospitaller. Pretty sure those are even explicitly suggested in the book and I know there's a Peer( Adepta Sororitas) trait, etc. to nail in the details.

In general DH2E is a mechanically better structured system and I'd recommend that, although the first edition has a huge wealth of sourcebooks to draw on.

• Options
    I feel I might've undervalued the Vampire Raider i put on ebay. Gone within 12 hours on a thursday morning. C'est la vie. It's good money anywy. Thing was collecting dust for 10 years.

• Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    @smokestacks was it an Emperor gets a Text to Speech Device?
    Magnus was talking about it in one of the episodes, but I can't spend 20hours combing the series to find the exact one it was.

I've never seen it, so I don't know. I think I got it from a webforum somewhere, so I don't know what the original source is.
    Khraul wrote: »
    Finally got to my US mailbox to pick this up. Huge props to @SmokeStacks for passing along the deal he got on this Valiant.

I'm so excited for this kit... I might sideline my current projects so I can get started on this one.

I was phoneposting earlier and missed this somehow, I'm glad it finally got to you.

Aha... Here it is. @SmokeStacks
    This was being made before GW decided to push the story forward, but I still consider it an alternate canon. Clear your schedule if you want to watch all of it.
    https://youtu.be/SG7VvMGw6w0

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    "ALIEN BEANS!"

Proper use of flamers, that.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    So my brain has had a deathwatch worm all week. Mostly stuck trying to figure how I beak guard armies because they are a plague upon my life. We have 3 guard players in the club. And they are my bane.

But almost every answer so far is coming to abusing the teleportarium stratagem and combining it with intercessor squads w/ hellblasters and a watch master or maybe a redemptor dreadnought. Dropping in rapid fire range on turn 2 and blowing up the armor while hiding on turn 1.

I am not see much better answers since all of them abuse tank commanders and one abuses plasma vets.

The amount of plasma floating around makes me feel personally attacked for having two power armor armies. Though my chaos army hasn't been played in months.

Maybe I should bust it out soon. The noise boys haven't had their time in the sun since our path to glory campaign started.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    So my brain has had a deathwatch worm all week. Mostly stuck trying to figure how I beak guard armies because they are a plague upon my life. We have 3 guard players in the club. And they are my bane.

But almost every answer so far is coming to abusing the teleportarium stratagem and combining it with intercessor squads w/ hellblasters and a watch master or maybe a redemptor dreadnought. Dropping in rapid fire range on turn 2 and blowing up the armor while hiding on turn 1.

I am not see much better answers since all of them abuse tank commanders and one abuses plasma vets.

The amount of plasma floating around makes me feel personally attacked for having two power armor armies. Though my chaos army hasn't been played in months.

Maybe I should bust it out soon. The noise boys haven't had their time in the sun since our path to glory campaign started.

This is easy.

30 veterans with stormbolters and stormshields.

There you go. Shoot all the infantry dead turn two and then just tie his tanks up for the rest of the game.

Norgoth on
  • Options
    Norgoth wrote: »

This is easy.

30 veterans with stormbolters and stormshields.

There you go. Shoot all the infantry dead turn two and then just tie his tanks up for the rest of the game.

Yeah, I a)do not own 30 vets with stormbolters and b) kind of don't want to be that guy in my club. But yes this of course the easiest answer.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    LanlaornLanlaorn Registered User regular
    It's not like you'd be abusing anything, it may be the best unit in the Deathwatch codex but it's still far from the best units in the game.

As someone tired of spamming Stormbolters with my Sisters of Battle I totally understand the frustration at more expensive weapons not actually being better, but this what we've got.

• Options
    I mean doing the mathhammer stuff.

A 10 man stormbolter vet squad with storm shields is 200 points and will kill ~17-20 guardsman a turn.

A 10 man intercessor squad is 180 points and will kill 13-15 guardsman a turn because the -1 ap kicks in.

Top has a 3++ so is better at tanking heavy incoming fire. The other has 2 wounds a model so is better at absorbing small arms fire.

The above just wins verse a lot of other stuff due to a weight of fire.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options

A 10 man stormbolter vet squad with storm shields is 200 points and will kill ~17-20 guardsman a turn.

A 10 man intercessor squad is 180 points and will kill 13-15 guardsman a turn because the -1 ap kicks in.

Top has a 3++ so is better at tanking heavy incoming fire. The other has 2 wounds a model so is better at absorbing small arms fire.

I was really big into mathhammer until the dice betrayed me

• Options

That is why I do a range.

Its an estimate. Sometimes you will get unluckily. But over time your damage/saves will be in the range of X.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular

Its an estimate. Sometimes you will get unluckily. But over time your damage/saves will be in the range of X.

Yeah, this is what a lot of mathhammer misses - by just dealing with the expected value of a result you're missing a ton of important extra information.

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »

Yeah, this is what a lot of mathhammer misses - by just dealing with the expected value of a result you're missing a ton of important extra information.

Being a guy who does stats for a living it bugs me.

I have been kind of wanting to write my own mathhammer program in python to just make sure I can still use python. Also because I can build an actual input front end unlike R.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    A lot of people who obsess over math hammer miss what it really reveals about the game and what’s good in it.

Consistency.

It’s why stormbolters veterans are good, 2’s to wound rerolling ones is as close to auto-wounding you can get. It’s why Shadowsun was worth taking before the points drop, it’s why the castellian with 3++ is so obnoxious (because it’s a low number of wounds due to T8, so your likely to have 1-2 fails and the CP reroll is more impactful)

It’s why volume of fire is king this edition, gotta smooth out those dice curves.

Edit: It’s also why shield drones feel so obnoxious to play against, because they make an average shooting phase below average and a below average phase just do nothing.

Norgoth on
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019
    I’m firmly in camp Primaris. I’m nearing 18 competed models for my all Primaris Dark Angels, and I’ve certainly bought enough for a full list plus change. I wish Reivers were better in melee because I love the models themselves. Also wish they were Fast Attack instead of Elites.

Of course all Primaris Dark Angels aren’t very competitive or even fluffy, and the other DA specific models like the Deathwatch and Ravenwing are super cool. So I want to have two segregated armies which is kinda fluffy. I’ve got the Dark Vengeance box set, so hopefully that’s enough to fill out the troops slots, because I don’t want to buy vanilla squatting Space Marines. Maybe a few of the Space Marine Heroes since they look alright.

It would be a lot of fun to play both as separate detachments in a multiplayer game... but holy shit guys it takes me a long time to paint. I’ve been getting in a few hours during the week, but it’s still taking me more than 2 weeks to put together a five man squad.

Same. I'm definitely Team Primaris. My Ultramarines Primaris army is completely assembled and primed, just slowly working through the paint queue now. Every unit except my Knight and Guilliman is Primaris.

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    What would it take to make Reivers worth taking? Their grav-chutes and shock grenades make me think they're about taking out back-line heavy weapon squads, but that could also be done just as easily by Inceptors who (when armed with plasma) could take on vehicles as well. I wish they had melta bombs or some other way to take out vehicles at close range. Either that or some AP on their combat knives. Or making them fast attack instead of elites... There's lots of options is all I'm saying, and not only because I've got way too many of them.

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
  • Options
    March wd has index imperialis: assassins. I hope that includes ways to use them in KT.

• Options
    I think they're great in Kill Team. I take one as a combat specialist and a Reiver Sergeant Vet. 4 juicy CC attacks on each of them.

飛べねぇ豚はただの豚だ。
  • Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    I kinda wish that assassins would revert to their 2nd edition days of glory. Back when they were monsters that probably could actually take on an army and stand a good chance of winning. I mean they are 99th percentile humans given surgical enhancements that would make a Space Marine blush, training that would make a Custodes Captain nod in approval, and equipment that would make a Magos weep…
    Yet they are barely better than Deathcult Assassins, which are regular human loonatics with fancy swords, that can be bought in squads for about a fifth of the price.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
This discussion has been closed.