As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Join us in thread and [Steam] group chat!

19495969798100»

• Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »
    Prey for the Gods is a dumb name. Praey for the Gods is even dumber, but at least it wraps around to being interesting and memorable.

Prey for the Gods is a perfectly good name. Why do you think it's dumb?

Praey just hurts my soul, but I get what they were going for and can forgive them for it in light of Bethesda's asshattery.

"Prey for the Gods" is a bit of an overwrought pun.

and that's ... bad?

I personally love over-wrought puns, they're high in iron-y.

To be ferrous, most of us in the Steam thread do.

It's a bit magnetic.

Give it a rust.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Assody rant
    I have learned of the dlc and the plot issues people had regarding their favorite murder happy lesbian ship captain.

But considering she needs to bear children for the animus to work, it is a plot issue.

One solved better by talented writers

I've changed tactics in rebel galaxy. All beam turrets and missles focus on locked on targets while i zip around and broadside splash lasers on other targets. Feels good man.

At least until i start fucking with greer.

Got mission, lower tier, help some dude out of an attack. Its like the fight scene from anchoeman, or anchorman 2, they just keep coming, from every faction! How many pirate spouses did you capture?

• Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Talking about assodd, anyone know when the uplay version from project stream is supposed to go out? It's been like half a month

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    JazzJazz Registered User regular
    HiT BiT wrote: »
    The Enhanced Steam browser extension has been updated to version 10:
    8oat7aw.jpg
    This is a stripped down version with many features removed since its active development has come to an end.
    According to the author (who made the source code available) a fork of the project maintained by the same people behind IsThereAnyDeal is already available: https://es.isthereanydeal.com/

This is rad. I like when developers share their work with other developers when they don't want to work on it anymore.

Far better than just letting it rot.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Assody rant
    I have learned of the dlc and the plot issues people had regarding their favorite murder happy lesbian ship captain.

But considering she needs to bear children for the animus to work, it is a plot issue.

I've changed tactics in rebel galaxy. All beam turrets and missles focus on locked on targets while i zip around and broadside splash lasers on other targets. Feels good man.

Got mission, lower tier, help some dude out of an attack. Its like the fight scene from anchoeman, or anchorman 2, they just keep coming, from every faction! How many pirate spouses did you capture?

Regarding the AssCreedOdd spoiler:
    They have said that they are going to alter dialogue and cutscenes, as well as the achievement, in an upcoming patch.

I'm waiting until they do that to play the DLC.

• Options
    heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Spoit wrote: »
    Talking about assodd, anyone know when the uplay version from project stream is supposed to go out? It's been like half a month
    Official response so far has been "UUUUUUUUUHHHHHH It will"

M A G I K A Z A M
  • Options
    MugsleyMugsley DelawareRegistered User regular
    edited February 2019
    Jazz wrote: »
    3clipse wrote: »
    Aistan wrote: »
    Prey for the Gods is a dumb name. Praey for the Gods is even dumber, but at least it wraps around to being interesting and memorable.

Prey for the Gods is a perfectly good name. Why do you think it's dumb?

Praey just hurts my soul, but I get what they were going for and can forgive them for it in light of Bethesda's asshattery.

"Prey for the Gods" is a bit of an overwrought pun.

and that's ... bad?

I personally love over-wrought puns, they're high in iron-y.

To be ferrous, most of us in the Steam thread do.

It's a bit magnetic.

Give it a rust.

I mean we have VVVVVVVVV

Which means its sequel will be WWWWW

Mugsley on
  • Options
    -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Assody rant

Regarding the AssCreedOdd spoiler:
    They have said that they are going to alter dialogue and cutscenes, as well as the achievement, in an upcoming patch.

I'm waiting until they do that to play the DLC.

Also about that
    It’s absolutely not required for the animus to work. The animus Layla uses in Origins and Odyssey doesn’t require the genetic link. They make a big deal about this in Origins.

Also the idea is this is how the Isu genetics get into the assassin line requires a few logic leaps that weren’t needed until now (like the idea that your mother and father are the only rebel Isu descendants and given one is hundreds of years old, only had two children).

They just wanted the player to have a child and realised they wrote themselves into a corner letting the player be gay and tried to force the story beat and hoped no one would care.

• Options
    ShadeShade Registered User regular
    @HiT BiT is the WORST....ever..

5yhlmfz9idpg.jpg