Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

SUPER SMAAAAAAAAAAASH BROTHERS

• Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Scarf Prince Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Enlong wrote: »
    Andy Joe wrote: »
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I am excited to make my giant space pirate dragon friend eat Jigglypuff

But Jigglypuff is a Fairy, it's immune to Dragon attacks!

I’m sure Ridley has access to a wide array of Normal, Flying, and Fire moves as well.

Ridley? I thought we were talking about Kirby.

Kirby is clearly a normal type.

Like Arceus.

Kirby is Ditto But Good.

Perrsun
  • NiryaNirya My name's Bo Rida and I'm here to sayRegistered User regular
    I just realized that we are totally getting a Rabbid in DLC, aren’t we?

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
    SilverWind
  • rhylithrhylith Registered User regular
    Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rhylith - <Shambler Milk> Horde Chogall
  • ShortyShorty JUDGE BROSEF Registered User regular
    I think I wouldn't mind if it were specifically rabbid peach from Mario + Rabbids

WybornEmerlmaster999masterofmetroid
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »
    God the hate that would erupt would be hilarious

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    JayKaosZonugalRorshach KringleEmerlmaster999DysNiryaFencingsaxwanderingEvilCakeAndy JoePerrsuntzeentchlingdarunia106
  • WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    I think I wouldn't mind if it were specifically rabbid peach from Mario + Rabbids

If they twisted my arm really hard I might accept Rabbid Luigi but it would pretty much need to be Rabbid Peach yeah

Shorty
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    Rabbid Peach Kirby

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam
    Emerlmaster999sarukunFencingsaxwanderingPerrsun
    what's weird about that game is that Rabbid Mario was a really good excuse to just do a version of Mario who's weird and interesting but he somehow managed to be the same as the other rabids, but less so, like Mario is something you add to other stuff to make it boring

• Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    what's weird about that game is that Rabbid Mario was a really good excuse to just do a version of Mario who's weird and interesting but he somehow managed to be the same as the other rabids, but less so, like Mario is something you add to other stuff to make it boring

Weird and interesting mario is Mario RPG mario.

Steam name: munkus_beaver
    WiiU: munkusbeaver and Nintendo ID (3DS thinger): 0619-4510-9772
    Blizzard thing: munkus#1952
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    Twitter for health updates: https://twitter.com/MunkusBeaver
    Please give to the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America: http://www.ccfa.org/
    FencingsaxAndy JoePerrsun
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular

25Mj5br.png
    ShortyWybornJimothyEmerlmaster999sarukunwanderingdarunia106Nothing
    it's the hammer that really brings that commercial together

WeedLordVegetaWybornsarukunwanderingAndy Joedarunia106
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Rabbids look gross and I don't like looking at them

QRK7dOP.gif
    PSN: GrahamCR | 3DS Friend Code: 4399-2068-5090 | Switch Friend Code: SW-7440-9863-2027
    kimeDark Raven XSLyM
  • WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    it's the hammer that really brings that commercial together

Pikachu constantly sailing across the frame is extremely key as well imo

25Mj5br.png
    ShortyWybornNiryaStiltsEmerlmaster999sarukunFencingsaxwanderingSpeed RacerAndy JoeNothingCrippl3
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Rayman feels like a solid fit for Smash.

YggiDee wrote: »
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
    ShortySirEtchwartsFencingsaxKruiteThatDudeOverTheredarunia106
  • KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    Rayman's amiibo would look terrible

ShortyDark Raven XAndy JoePerrsunCrippl3Pinfeldorf
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Great Power Great CostumesRegistered User regular
    edited November 28
    I really want a Solid Snake amiibo

He would fit my theme of buying amiibo that make you go "man, it sure is weird that Nintendo made an action figure of this guy, huh"

SirEtchwarts on
    jG0D9Pb.jpg
    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 4527-8947-6010
    PSN Username: SirEtchwarts
    Aren't they making a Snake amiibo? I thought they said all characters were getting amiibo

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    AthenorBahamutZEROFencingsaxEvilCakeAndy Joe
  • RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I'm a big fan of Mario putting DK in a clutch and hitting him with the muay thai knees

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam
    BahamutZEROWeedLordVegetaFencingsax
  • Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    rabbid goku

make it happen

6jomko.png
    BahamutZEROZonugal
    rabbid goku

make it happen
    Ahem

Bwaaaaamehameha

BahamutZEROEmerlmaster999sarukunShortyDark Raven XSirEtchwartsmasterofmetroidmilskiagoajAndy JoePerrsunLordSolarMachariusdarunia106NogginCrippl3
    good job oopin' that alley

6jomko.png
    BlankzillaBahamutZERONiryaZonugalFencingsaxmilskiAndy JoePerrsundarunia106
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    good hustle

BahamutZERO.gif
    Randy Butternubbs
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Nirya wrote: »

I doubt it.

Ubisoft would

Rabbid Mario is this weird dock worker dude.

Its great

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

I wrote a paper on the effectiveness of this commercial for a college advertising class once

6F32U1X.png
    wanderingEmerlmaster999BahamutZEROkimeJimothyWeedLordVegetaKruitePerrsunThatDudeOverTheredarunia106eddizhere
  • SirEtchwartsSirEtchwarts Great Power Great CostumesRegistered User regular
    Aren't they making a Snake amiibo? I thought they said all characters were getting amiibo

Yeah that's what they said

I just want it on my shelf is all

jG0D9Pb.jpg
    Steam
    3DS Friend Code: 4527-8947-6010
    PSN Username: SirEtchwarts
    look if goku is in smash they can make a goku kirby amiibo and sell a billion of them

@zonugal will buy eight alone

6jomko.png
    wanderingZonugalsarukun
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    If they wanted to make all the money, they'd make a Kirby amiibo with 76 other hats included in the package.

iLaXVZ7.png
    Official member of the Grilling Gentry

"Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    Rarely-updated Collecting blog
    wandering
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    What about a Kirby themed Roomba

Athenor
  • Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Goobers are getting mad about Ultimate censoring a character from Xenoblade Chronicles 2

https://gearnuke.com/super-smash-bros-ultimate-censors-xenoblade-chronicles-2/

...by making them look way cooler, oh nooooo.

Oh brilliant
  • Moth 13Moth 13 Volcaregular Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    What about a Kirby themed Roomba

Kirby Planet Roombabot.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular

they almost certainly will, but they haven't announced it yet and konami is weird these days so i'm antsy about it

Dark Raven X
    they gave them permission to use snake in smash again, so it seems like they'd probably let them sell amiibos of him as well

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    they gave them permission to use snake in smash again, so it seems like they'd probably let them sell amiibos of him as well

yeah realistically i'm not actually worried

just, y'know, they've shown off amiibo for characters that were announced after snake and the belmonts were, and we still haven't seen them at all

Andy Joe
    I could have sworn I saw a Richter amiibo but maybe I've lost my mind

edited November 28
    Wolf, Ridley, and Inkling come out same day as the game

Ice Climbers, K Rool, and Piranha Plant come out on February

Pichu, Young Link, Daisy, and Ken come out "2019"

The Belmonts, Snake, Incineroar, Dark Samus, and Pokemon Trainer (in whatever form that takes) are all still unannounced

Speed Racer on
    pokemon trainer should be either one extra huge base with the whole team on it in a cool dynamic team post, or 4 individual amiibos sold as a set

BahamutZERO.gif
    Emerlmaster999Andy Joe
    edited November 28
    Goobers are getting mad about Ultimate censoring a character from Xenoblade Chronicles 2

https://gearnuke.com/super-smash-bros-ultimate-censors-xenoblade-chronicles-2/

...by making them look way cooler, oh nooooo.

I understand the principle of not liking that they changed the look of a character in a game that's basically referencing a lot of different games, particularly in the Spirits mode, which is made up of existing artwork of the characters (far as I know, it's just Mythra and an FE Fates character so far that have been noticeably redesigned). I prefer this version (but I'm not exactly an unbiased judge in this topic), but I can't fault people for not wanting stuff to be changed around in a general sense. Even if it's a fairly silly exchange all around in the specific (fans being all "we want to see the cleavage" and Nintendo apparently being all "we don't want people to see the cleavage in this specific context").

Enlong on
    Having teenaged RPG leads is really cool until you stop being a teenager yourself. Do you remember being seventeen? You're a dumbass at seventeen! I wanna be saved by the guy who's twenty-seven. He's at least payed taxes. He knows how to do shit. He can drive.
  • Emerlmaster999Emerlmaster999 Scarf Prince Registered User regular
    Make a Female Robin amiibo you cowaaaaaaaaards

BahamutZEROkimeDark Raven XRainfallsarukunLucedesStiltsAndy JoemasterofmetroidMidnitedarunia106pablo_priceBlackhawk1313
  • StericaSterica Registered User, Moderator mod
    It’d be sad if rabbids got in before rayman

YL9WnCY.png
    Dark Raven XThatDudeOverThere
    edited November 28
    Were we to get Rayman, I wonder if they'd incorporate abilities from Rayman 2 and Rayman 3, or if they'd stick to just stuff from the Origins/Legends duo. The way they built Ryu makes me think the former. Which would be neat, as apparently he can do stuff like punch out tornadoes or turn his hands into bear traps. The Origins/Legends moveset is fairly simple, with one of the major attacks (the big wind-up punch) being mostly suited to a smash attack.

Enlong on