As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Plane deboarding priority [chat]

1929394959698»

• Options
    JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Candy IslandRegistered User regular
    First-to-book
    Chanus wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    I just want to take a moment to call all you Barotrauma people out.

In the 4 rounds I played I was locked in a room, the ship drove away without me while I was outside, I was drowned and had my clothes stolen, and I was torched to death because I was dressed as a clown.

Truly masters of the holiday spirit.

my heart wept with all the "um is someone going to come let me out of this room?"

I got a torch tp cut myself out but apparently that isn't a thing. Torches only repair. No one let me out and I died of no oxygen when the ship crashed while people outside begged for help. Sorry bros I'm in jail I guess.

and I wonder about my neighbors even though I don't have them
    but they're listening to every word I say
  • Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    Me
    I am convinced that Lifepod 6 does not actually exist

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Neco wrote: »
    Hey everyone I need each one of you to tell me what your religion is, and why

Star Trek, Superman, and secular Christmas

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Neco wrote: »
    Hey everyone I need each one of you to tell me what your religion is, and why

The mirror. Because just look at it.

• Options
    NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    Me
    I’m too poor to act like I am poor

• Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Transfers
    I bought a canoe in red dead then spent like 20 minutes rowing to a ship I was gonna intercept and rob. The ship was super empty, you couldn’t even go inside it. Just a boat model.

Slightly disappointed.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Millennials are just poorer

Heh, this article is just the biggest no shit in my head but well of course.
    Millennials, which the study defined as those born between 1981 and 1997, with ages ranging from 21 to 37, "paid a price" for coming of age during the Great Recession. They had to face historically weak labor demand and unusually tight credit conditions.

Dealing with those financial obstacles probably created "attitudes toward saving and spending" that might be "more permanent for millennials than for members of generations that were more established in their careers and lives at that time," the study says.

Checks out. I'm stingy as hell. Even if I were a billionaire, I'd still clip coupons and only buy games during Steam sales.

Due to the recession and such there is a good chance that our spending habits will be closer to those who lived through the Depression. Which isn't surprising.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    JWs tick me off with the whole refusal of medicine thing. Of course my JW aunt suddenly didn't care about that when she got sick.

I thought that was just Christian Scientists, huh.

I am puzzled, too. JWs don't do blood transfusions but they take medicine.

Medicine isn't quite the same as medication.

They take medicine. They take medication. The blood thing is Old Testament stuff going back to a commandment to Noah.

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    Me
    it was also maybe not wise to let me be the captain as I was preeeetty drunk by the time I dropped into barotrauma but it is not my place to question it

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    NEO|PhyteNEO|Phyte They follow the stars, bound together. Strands in a braid till the end.Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Can we agree that there has never once been a funny “flying spaghetti monster” joke

I kept throwing them against the wall and nothing stuck.

Should have used a thicker sauce.

It was that somehow, from within the derelict-horror, they had learned a way to see inside an ugly, broken thing... And take away its pain.
    Warframe/Steam: NFyt
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was zooming by at warp 2.1

@Abdhyius will create the new thread
    @Chanus is backup

This discussion has been closed.