Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

What is your religion [chat]?

24567100

Posts

  • descdesc bare man are locked in Registered User regular
    tumblr_pj1psatVqQ1tcqhjho1_540.png

    The New York World, New York, March 8, 1898

    ChanusjungleroomxKid PresentablewanderingBurnageGimNecoHavelock2.0shrykeHahnsoo1MsAnthropyLord_AsmodeuszepherinDark Raven X
  • AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    The joke option
    aw yeah time to assault everyone's eyeballs with my christmas avatar

    life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    GimEchoEvil MultifariousCasualElvenshae
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar Audio Game Developer Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The joke option
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I'm hot.

    That is my religion

    That is the only religion there needs to be.

    "Our founder."
    e06c026dda181df13dc39023ac1c8e50.png

    Don't forget about the prophet Vega.

  • skippydumptruckskippydumptruck (♡°◡°) Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    Honk wrote: »
    I’m one of those molochists that don’t go to ceremony but when the romans are outside the walls you better believe I am sacrificing at least three kids.

    *stokes fire under bronze bull halfheartedly*

    Chanus
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Caaba Beankomy XobthroRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    my religion can best be summed up by the classic track how do you talk to an angel? by the heights



    also i am a true believer, i even watched the shitty saved by the bell meets 90210 teen dramedy they built around it

    That intro is like they distilled the early 90s and bottled it, as one might with liquid smoke.

    Concentrated 1990s.

    And I won, so you lose,
    Guess it always comes down to.
    ChanusHahnsoo1
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The joke option
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I'm hot.

    That is my religion

    That is the only religion there needs to be.

    Man is not hot, only god is hot
    No mere mortal can ever be hot

    PSN: Honkalot
    Chanuswandering
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    my religion can best be summed up by the classic track how do you talk to an angel? by the heights



    also i am a true believer, i even watched the shitty saved by the bell meets 90210 teen dramedy they built around it

    That intro is like they distilled the early 90s and bottled it, as one might with liquid smoke.

    Concentrated 1990s.

    they even have a younger kenny g clone

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Caaba Beankomy XobthroRegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I'm hot.

    That is my religion

    That is the only religion there needs to be.

    Paris Hiltonism.

    And I won, so you lose,
    Guess it always comes down to.
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    Yeah, I'm an ATHEIST

    Always
    Telling
    Horses
    Everyone
    Is
    Supporting
    Them

    ChanusjungleroomxwanderingOrphaneWinkyVanguardNecoHahnsoo1Lord_AsmodeusCasual
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I'm hot.

    That is my religion

    That is the only religion there needs to be.

    Man is not hot, only god is hot
    No mere mortal can ever be hot

    two plus two is four
    minus one that's three
    holy trinity

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    Honk
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    The joke option
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination

    Eddy
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination

    has anyone said that though

    this straw man

    so

    so stuffed with straw

    *sweats*

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    wanderingOrphanejungleroomxKid PresentableBurnagedescGimEddyskippydumptruckLord_Asmodeus
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination

    Titty figurines are literally our oldest art form

    wanderingChanusjungleroomxOrphaneJebusUDdescKid PresentableAbdhyiusIncenjucarEchoDelmainLord_AsmodeuscB557Elvenshae
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Caaba Beankomy XobthroRegistered User regular
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination
    Aww yeah.

    h3yjy2jbiic3.jpg

    And I won, so you lose,
    Guess it always comes down to.
    WinkyChanusjungleroomxKid PresentableOrphanedescwanderingEddyDelmainLord_AsmodeuscB557Casual
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    JebusUD wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination
    Aww yeah.

    h3yjy2jbiic3.jpg

    Primordial thicc

    ChanusKid PresentableOrphanejungleroomxdescGimwanderingIncenjucarLord_AsmodeusCasualElvenshae
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Yesterday at work (also, having posted this, I don't need to do my annual war on christmas here at length, I assume, cause I have condensed my spiel down into a very digestible bite that I cannot imagine anyone finds objectionable):

    M (senior-ish guy): Hey, we should have a secret santa for the team!

    younger female employee: Oh yeah that would be great!

    M: you should plan it, then

    credeiki: we just got back from the diversity training thing in which it was specifically called out how we shouldn't give the one woman on the team all the social planning events!

    M: you should do it then

    credeiki: lol no, I don't like secret santas and I don't like christmas

    everyone: *gasp* what??????

    credeiki: 1. I don't celebrate christmas so whatever 2. separately from that, I simply don't like it

    M: ok can I ask you how this came about though?

    credeiki: while many people can celebrate christmas without imparting any religious significance to it as it has among other things a wide cultural footprint and ubiquity in our society, as a Jew I was explicitly raised to understand that it was a religious holiday not intended for my consumption, and as such have always found it quite alienating. I don't mean to detract from anyone's secular experiences of it, but that is how I was raised so it is to some degree how I still feel. Also I don't like the enforced cheer or music or decorations.

    M: hah thank you for answering my probing/personal question. [talks about how it was to celebrate christmas as an expat in egypt; v interesting]

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    ChanusKadokenKid PresentablewanderingCouscous21stCenturyMsAnthropycB557Evil MultifariousElvenshae
  • BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination

    Look, all I'm going to say is that I just finished watching She-Ra and whoever designed this Catra costume was on fucking point

    fA5I38J.jpg?1

    ChanuscredeikiEddywanderingIncenjucarEchoCouscousMsAnthropyLord_Asmodeus
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    The joke option
    Honk wrote: »
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I'm hot.

    That is my religion

    That is the only religion there needs to be.

    Man is not hot, only god is hot
    No mere mortal can ever be hot



    (May not be safe for work)

    (Yes that’s Sir Ian McKellen)

    HonkIncenjucar
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Yeah, I'm an ATHEIST

    Always
    Telling
    Horses
    Everyone
    Is
    Supporting
    Them

    We've got your back horses

    You can do it

    Kid PresentableIncenjucar
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    cred aside from the chistmas part i just want to say i feel you so hard on the "didn't we just have diversity training about this?" part

    workplaces just be like

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    credeikiKid Presentablewandering
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    prom catra is a fuckin baller

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    hey buddy
    Maybe you should fuckin do it

    ChanusElvenshae
  • GimGim a quietly erotic life Registered User regular
    I'd rather just live my life and not have to talk about it
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Gim wrote: »
    Sorry, Chanus. I was born a snake handler and I'll die a snake handler.

    how can you handle snakes when they don't exist tho

    B1PJhBg.jpg

    ChanusKid PresentableVanguard
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    11 minutes wandering

    this is assault

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    wandering
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    I didn't fail to make the new [chat] because I was too busy

    I saw that geth had picked me, and I decided to instead go to the store

    ftOqU21.png
    Chanus
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    @P10 did you say in last chat you needed a new graphics card?

    I just replaced my 970 and now it's just sitting around in my house if you want it mailed to you

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    credeiki wrote: »
    Yesterday at work (also, having posted this, I don't need to do my annual war on christmas here at length, I assume, cause I have condensed my spiel down into a very digestible bite that I cannot imagine anyone finds objectionable):

    M (senior-ish guy): Hey, we should have a secret santa for the team!

    younger female employee: Oh yeah that would be great!

    M: you should plan it, then

    credeiki: we just got back from the diversity training thing in which it was specifically called out how we shouldn't give the one woman on the team all the social planning events!

    M: you should do it then

    credeiki: lol no, I don't like secret santas and I don't like christmas

    everyone: *gasp* what??????

    credeiki: 1. I don't celebrate christmas so whatever 2. separately from that, I simply don't like it

    M: ok can I ask you how this came about though?

    credeiki: while many people can celebrate christmas without imparting any religious significance to it as it has among other things a wide cultural footprint and ubiquity in our society, as a Jew I was explicitly raised to understand that it was a religious holiday not intended for my consumption, and as such have always found it quite alienating. I don't mean to detract from anyone's secular experiences of it, but that is how I was raised so it is to some degree how I still feel. Also I don't like the enforced cheer or music or decorations.

    M: hah thank you for answering my probing/personal question. [talks about how it was to celebrate christmas as an expat in egypt; v interesting]

    Did he do Coptic Christmas or, as I’m assuming some regular ass American Christian, attempt to replicate the American one with family and friends?

    smCQ5WE.jpg
    credeiki
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    cred aside from the chistmas part i just want to say i feel you so hard on the "didn't we just have diversity training about this?" part

    workplaces just be like

    to be fair the guy had not been able to attend, but I was just coming back from it and was like, ok, I just made a mental commitment to be the advocate for the two young women on the team and watch out for this shit because I am absolutely the best positioned to 1. notice sexism and 2. speak up about it, so I had to say something

    hm yes he didn't expect such a candid and lengthy answer, possibly, but I am really personally disclosive at all times so w/e. "bring your authentic self to work"

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
    ChanusWinkywanderingMsAnthropy
  • JebusUDJebusUD Adventure! Caaba Beankomy XobthroRegistered User regular
    Winky wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination
    Aww yeah.

    h3yjy2jbiic3.jpg

    Primordial thicc

    Quick! Hide it under the grass nest before mom sees!

    And I won, so you lose,
    Guess it always comes down to.
    WinkyKid PresentableChanusGimIncenjucarcB557
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    Burnage wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination

    Look, all I'm going to say is that I just finished watching She-Ra and whoever designed this Catra costume was on fucking point

    fA5I38J.jpg?1

    Prom Catra finally dethroned D.Va as my avatar

    A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
    ChanuswanderingIncenjucarMsAnthropy
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    papa nurgle bless

    “Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
    ChanusEchoEvil Multifarious
  • AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    Winky wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination
    Aww yeah.

    h3yjy2jbiic3.jpg

    Primordial thicc

    I liked the theory somebody put forth - not that I especially believe it, but I like the theory - that this is a self portrait

    since the proportions look a lot like what somebody looks like when they look down

    ftOqU21.png
    ChanusWinkywanderingcB557
  • ChanusChanus Sugoi! ^_____^Registered User regular
    credeiki wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    cred aside from the chistmas part i just want to say i feel you so hard on the "didn't we just have diversity training about this?" part

    workplaces just be like

    to be fair the guy had not been able to attend, but I was just coming back from it and was like, ok, I just made a mental commitment to be the advocate for the two young women on the team and watch out for this shit because I am absolutely the best positioned to 1. notice sexism and 2. speak up about it, so I had to say something

    hm yes he didn't expect such a candid and lengthy answer, possibly, but I am really personally disclosive at all times so w/e. "bring your authentic self to work"

    damn skippy

    being my authentic self has taken new corporate overlords aback a bit these last couple weeks

    as i refuse to blow smoke up their asses about how everything in the business is totally functional and working as intended hah

    **Winner Softest and Most Comfy Hugs Award Summer 2018**

    Blueberrywerewlf on the Sony Anime Games Box | BluberryWerewlf on the BroBone
    credeiki
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Yesterday at work (also, having posted this, I don't need to do my annual war on christmas here at length, I assume, cause I have condensed my spiel down into a very digestible bite that I cannot imagine anyone finds objectionable):

    M (senior-ish guy): Hey, we should have a secret santa for the team!

    younger female employee: Oh yeah that would be great!

    M: you should plan it, then

    credeiki: we just got back from the diversity training thing in which it was specifically called out how we shouldn't give the one woman on the team all the social planning events!

    M: you should do it then

    credeiki: lol no, I don't like secret santas and I don't like christmas

    everyone: *gasp* what??????

    credeiki: 1. I don't celebrate christmas so whatever 2. separately from that, I simply don't like it

    M: ok can I ask you how this came about though?

    credeiki: while many people can celebrate christmas without imparting any religious significance to it as it has among other things a wide cultural footprint and ubiquity in our society, as a Jew I was explicitly raised to understand that it was a religious holiday not intended for my consumption, and as such have always found it quite alienating. I don't mean to detract from anyone's secular experiences of it, but that is how I was raised so it is to some degree how I still feel. Also I don't like the enforced cheer or music or decorations.

    M: hah thank you for answering my probing/personal question. [talks about how it was to celebrate christmas as an expat in egypt; v interesting]

    Did he do Coptic Christmas or, as I’m assuming some regular ass American Christian, attempt to replicate the American one with family and friends?

    The latter, which is definitely less interesting than anything related to Coptic christianity which I know nothing about!

    Steam, LoL: credeiki
    air-photos.tumblr.com
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    There's always the one guy in the village who never leaves his hut and it's just filled with fertility idols

    ChanusKid PresentablewanderingAbdhyiusGimIncenjucarBurnageOrphanecB557Lord_Asmodeus
  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    I hate Christmas i wish it wasn't compulsory

    credeiki
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited December 2018
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    khorne = gryffindor
    tzeentch = ravenclaw
    nurgle = hufflepuff
    slaanesh = slytherin

    prove me wrong

    Eddy on
    “Even as a gengar she was lovely.” ― Ovid, Metamorphoses
    ChanusWinkyFeralnexuscrawlerBurnageEvil Multifarious
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    The joke option
    Chanus wrote: »
    11 minutes wandering

    this is assault
    It’s long but the ending is great trust me

  • Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    That jerking off on figurines subreddit
    Chanus wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    cred aside from the chistmas part i just want to say i feel you so hard on the "didn't we just have diversity training about this?" part

    workplaces just be like

    to be fair the guy had not been able to attend, but I was just coming back from it and was like, ok, I just made a mental commitment to be the advocate for the two young women on the team and watch out for this shit because I am absolutely the best positioned to 1. notice sexism and 2. speak up about it, so I had to say something

    hm yes he didn't expect such a candid and lengthy answer, possibly, but I am really personally disclosive at all times so w/e. "bring your authentic self to work"

    damn skippy

    being my authentic self has taken new corporate overlords aback a bit these last couple weeks

    as i refuse to blow smoke up their asses about how everything in the business is totally functional and working as intended hah

    This is either going to get you fired, or make you the new CEO

    Chanus
  • WinkyWinky Registered User regular
    Abdhyius wrote: »
    Winky wrote: »
    JebusUD wrote: »
    wandering wrote: »
    Any person who says they could never be turned on by a figurine or drawing has revealed a startling and damning lack of imagination
    Aww yeah.

    h3yjy2jbiic3.jpg

    Primordial thicc

    I liked the theory somebody put forth - not that I especially believe it, but I like the theory - that this is a self portrait

    since the proportions look a lot like what somebody looks like when they look down

    I don't know which pleases me more: that this was prehistoric anime titty, or this was prehistoric sexting.

This discussion has been closed.