As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] Thread: Pittsburgh At Cleveland? There Is No Dog.

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »
    cowboys are the worst and rooting against jerry jones should be literally all of america's pastime.

he is a garbage human even among nfl owners, truly a feat.
    Dan Snyder wrote:
    Hold my beer!

• Options
    TexiKenTexiKen Dammit! That fish really got me!Registered User regular
    Lollololololollllllllllolll

Texans losing was feasible but obviously not preferred, but you guys lost to Dallas! Dallas!

• Options
    Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    To be fair, Seattle lost to the run.

• Options
    GyralGyral Registered User regular
    If it makes Seattle fans feel better on the onside kick, Janikowki is actually 0-26 at onside kicks, so its not like he would have done better.

25t9pjnmqicf.jpg
  • Options
    RickRudeRickRude Registered User regular
    What happened to flacco?

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    RickRude wrote: »
    What happened to flacco?

He sucks and then he got hurt. Jackson has led their charge into the playoff but hasn't been good today so people are saying Flacco should come in.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Yeah Lamar has struggled this game but Flacco wouldn't have done better, the Ravens pass blocking has just been overwhelmed and replacing your mobile QB with a statue wouldn't exactly improve the outlook.

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    I just assumed flacco got hurt when I saw him on the sideline sometimes with his helmet on. I didn't realize he wasn't the starter.

• Options
    MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    by6ytte7x5eg.jpeg

DA BEARS

I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Options
    I thought that was an int for sure

• Options
    enlightenedbumenlightenedbum Registered User regular
    Think you kick deep here.

Self-righteousness is incompatible with coalition building.
  • Options
    They need to change the rules for onside kicks.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    boy that hold is weak as hell

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    Oof, hell of a way to end that.

• Options
    I didn't start the game until there was about 6 minutes left in the 4th. Was 23-3. Was a fun game to watch! Not sure about the previous 2 hours though lol. Ending was anticlimactic though.

• Options
    SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    oldmanken wrote: »
    Oof, hell of a way to end that.

Tuck rule! Tuck rule! :rotate:

• Options
    Lol fuck off refs. 15 yard unsportsmanlike my ass.

Just don’t let the eagles play if you want the bears in the next round that bad. Fuck off.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular

Just don’t let the eagles play if you want the bears in the next round that bad. Fuck off.

I mean that was a clear unsportsmanlike... but go off I guess.

• Options
    Unfortunately you can't get the Michael Bennett that gets nine sacks without also getting the Michael Bennett that does dumbfuck shit like that every game.

• Options
    Inkstain82Inkstain82 Registered User regular

He punched him in the face after the play, directly in front of the referee.

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    Inkstain82 wrote: »

In Philadelphia, that's how you tell your brother you love him.

• Options
    DA BEARRRRS

• Options
    Every time the announcers start to do a Foles package on the broadcast, he throws a pick.

• Options

After he got held and pushed after the whistle, where’s the offsetting penalty?

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options

That's never, ever going to be how the NFL is called.

• Options

Lol ok

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    VeeveeVeevee WisconsinRegistered User regular
    edited January 2019

You going to be pissed at the player that he didn't get the second footdown on this called back INT, or are the refs just blind?

Veevee on
  • Options
    Veevee wrote: »

You going to be pissed at the player that he didn't get the second footdown on this called back INT, or are the refs just blind?

No, because he was clearly out of bounds?

Tony Corrente is happy to make his eagles loss record stick in the judgement calls tho.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options

Lol ok

If they called everything every fan thought was a "hold" and every time someone put their hands on someone's torso after the play, the game would never get out of the first quarter.

They're always going to call a blow to the head. If he had just shoved him in the chest one-handed, he wouldn't have gotten called.

• Options

Lol ok

If they called everything every fan thought was a "hold" and every time someone put their hands on someone's torso after the play, the game would never get out of the first quarter.

They're always going to call a blow to the head. If he had just shoved him in the chest one-handed, he wouldn't have gotten called.

Are they? Foles had his head twisted like a bottlecap 2 weeks ago with no call.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Read anywhere, probably Deadspin, that all line defenders should wear mittens without thumbs so they can't hold anyone.

I would be okay with that.

• Options
    They're being awfully generous with first-down spots, both ways.

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    I heard the announcers are talking about Foles’s package

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    That is surprisingly a catch

• Options
    If that's a catch, it's a fumble. But no one picked it up.

• Options
    hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    I'm pretty sure the officials were blowing the whistle immediately, which is why nobody went to pick it up. Not hearing it on replays though.

• Options
    This is so odd

• Options
    edited January 2019
    hippofant wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure the officials were blowing the whistle immediately, which is why nobody went to pick it up. Not hearing it on replays though.

Defenders should be picking it up regardless as a habit.

The result was fair enough in the end.

Inkstain82 on
  • Options

Tony Corrente is happy to make his eagles loss record stick in the judgement calls tho.

Didn’t you say you were done with the NFL after like, week one?

• Options
    edited January 2019
    admanb wrote: »

Didn’t you say you were done with the NFL after like, week one?

I’ve only watched about half the eagles games and no other games this season, instead of watching every game that was on tv as I’ve done for the past rest of my life, so effectively yea.

The product is worse than its ever been.

Knight_ on
    aeNqQM9.jpg