Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PC Games - Voidship & God Eater 3 out today!

19495969798100»

• JedocJedoc I fought THE POD and THE POD wonRegistered User regular
    edited February 9
    Veagle wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    I just finished my first successful game of Sunless Skies. I think the Incognito Princess' storyline might be my favorite companion arc ever. It just nails the Failbetter balance of whimsy and terror so well.

I haven't finished her's yet, but it is fun so far. I love how birds keep inexplicably showing up in her cabin, followed by bird corpses. Also, the bit where she removes her disguise to reveal her true identity to you, by removing her "commoner's tiara" and putting on a more ostentatious one is probably my favorite joke in the game.

Her whole arc was written by Kieron Gillen, fun fact

How did y'all resolve her story?
    I didn't interfere with the wedding, she turned into a bee-god, and I tossed her semi-sentient sloughed-off skin suit into forever jail.

I made the exact same choices. I am curious yet apprehensive to see some of the other outcomes.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
    Poorochondriac
  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    I feel like there are tax reasons that Morhaime only made 100k in salary

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    that says morhaime made 1 million in salary though

BahamutZERO.gif
  • MugsleyMugsley Registered User regular
    Apparently I can't read today. Don't get old, peeps

BahamutZERO
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    it's not great

BahamutZERO.gif
    Crippl3
  • JedocJedoc I fought THE POD and THE POD wonRegistered User regular
    Beats the alternative.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • PwnanObrienPwnanObrien He's right, life sucks. Registered User regular
    edited February 9
    Nintendo's president and board of directors have volunteered to take substantial pay cuts in the wake of the Nintendo 3DS markdown, company president Satoru Iwata said at an investors briefing on Friday.

Iwata's salary, reported last year to be around $770,000, will be cut by 50 percent. Iwata earned significantly more last year in bonus pay, which he said would be reduced this year because of the company's declining profits. Members of the board, including Mario creator Shigeru Miyamoto, will take lesser cuts of 30 percent and 20 percent.

"The deduction of the fixed compensation is what we volunteered to do in order to show our sincere attitude and to fulfill our responsibility," said Iwata. "We really must recover our financial performance and take Nintendo back into the position in the marketplace where it is well appreciated."

PwnanObrien on
    WrIiiPW.png
    Jedocchrishallett83
  • TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Beats the alternative.

does it though

geth close the thread

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
    Mugsley
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative Tube. Closing thread...

Mugsley
This discussion has been closed.