Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Steam - BELOW, DayZ, Gris & Book of Demons out today!

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    That seems...fast. And there's no hype or marketing or anything?

• Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Never do what your enemy expects you to do! Registered User regular
    edited December 7
    EDIT: Whoops, thought you were talking about a different game.

Undead Scottsman on
  • akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    I doubt it’ll stay consoles only. They’ve just probably done a better job keeping the pc listings hidden so far.

steam_sig.png
    Game Music I Enjoyed
    FFXIV Sargatanas Server: Archie Banner
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Bucketman wrote: »
    That seems...fast. And there's no hype or marketing or anything?

The hype was supposed to be a surprise reveal at the game awards tonight but everyone is hitting publish on everything too soon.

• Medium DaveMedium Dave Registered User regular
    There's a good chance it's not out tomorrow because Amazon jumped the gun but either way, there ya go.

• Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Yeah, looking at the page there's a pre-order bonus so that's not coming out tomorrow.
    Also:
    Lead the fight against the highwaymen and their ruthless leaders, the Twins.

Those ladies on the cover are most likely your antagonists :/

rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    BucketmanKristmas Kthulhucursedking
  • BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular

the keighly's are live!

• Beef AvengerBeef Avenger Registered User regular
    is there a Game Awards presented by Doritos TM thread

Steam ID
    PSN: Robo_Wizard1
    CFN: RoboWizard
  • Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    edited December 7
    Also, if you care about The Game Awards and/or free games, watch the show on Steam here and every 15 minutes 180 people will get a free game from this list including stuff like Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Donut County, Battletech, Into The Breach, Dragon Quest XI and more.

Crippl3 on
    rSjqbNT.jpg?1
    Beef AvengerJedocElvenshaenever dieIolo
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    The Twins being antagonists is a bit of a bummer

But assuming you are making your own player character cypher like you did with FC5 it makes sense

As long as they are well written and actually good characters (and not the only people of color in the game) I'm okay with it

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    BucketmanSirEtchwarts
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Blankzilla wrote: »

But assuming you are making your own player character cypher like you did with FC5 it makes sense

As long as they are well written and actually good characters (and not the only people of color in the game) I'm okay with it

This is a Ubisoft game, so...

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    haha they're starting the show with the "Fuck the Oscars!" guy

Steam ID
    rhylithBroloLasbrookBucketmanOlivaw
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Far Cry 4 had a fuckin great antagonist and AC Origins and and Odyssey are full of great writing

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    Phillishere
  • rhylithrhylith Registered User regular
    Whoa that pop music switch game looked cool.

Rhylith - <Shambler Milk> Horde Chogall
    rhylith wrote: »

it does although I'm not sure what the name was

• PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

the keighly's are live!

Oh hey, it's mr Fuck the Oscars.

Should we have a keighleys thread?

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
  • rhylithrhylith Registered User regular
    edited December 7
    Brolo wrote: »
    rhylith wrote: »

it does although I'm not sure what the name was

Sayonara Wild Hearts

Dead Cells won best action game 15 minutes before the show starts.

rhylith on
    Rhylith - <Shambler Milk> Horde Chogall
    BroloBucketmanElvenshaeOlivawnever die
    hey, dead cells won a thing!

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Big win for anarcho-syndicalism.

BahamutZERODoobhBeef AvengerCorporateLogoOlivawnever dieUndead ScottsmanMidnitedarunia106Shorty
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited December 7
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

Far Cry 4 had a fuckin great antagonist and AC Origins and and Odyssey are full of great writing

I guess I should have clarified about the Ubisoft writing being garbage in the slew of games they put out that are about modern-day "non-political" stuff.

Assassin's Creed manages to be really good in both characterization and crazy mythos stuff. Speaking of, Assassin's Creed Odyssey is on sale during the awards at 33% off, and that includes the deluxe/gold/whatever editions, which were previously only 20% off even when the base game was down lower.

DarkPrimus on
    wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Just played a game of Abalone from the $8 boardgame humble bundle.
    I like this Chinese Checkers looking game. Ya feel like a captain of a gang of wrestlers trying to achieve a ringout.
    Might also be that the AI lets you win the first game too.

VayBJ4e.png
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Watching on Steam.

This show is gonna be a long one.

bzfnk80bqpjj.jpg

JedocElvenshaenever dieBucketmangodmodedjmitchellaSorceOut Of Context
    Steam ID
    edited December 7
    hmm, Journey to the Savage Planet is an adventure sci-fi game? neat!

Brolo on
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Okay obviously they still have a billion opportunities to beef it

But a couple of women of color taking pot shots at a generic white post apocalyptic raider dude in a pretty, blossoming post-apocalypse is, on its own, more interesting than anything they did in FC5's entirety

I don't think this it what it is but here's a good way to beef it - Far Cry 3, 4 and 5 prominently showcase the villians on their covers. I reckon these are our heroes but...

I was going to say even Ubi isn't dumb enough to make two black women its main villains but actually I don't believe that

We have a winner

BahamutZERO.gif
    Kristmas KthulhucursedkingMidniteWeedLordVegetaStiltsSirEtchwartsSorceElvenshae
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) Stonewall started with a brickRegistered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Big win for anarcho-syndicalism.

oh hey I totally forgot about that

I stream, now! [Tu, W, Th: 2-6 pm EST] and [Su, Sa: 4-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
    the stanley parable ultra deluxe

Fishman
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular

looks bad todd

PoorochondriacMidniteBucketmandarunia106
  • JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    hmm the CS:GO battle royale strains pretty hard to meet that definition

its cool but it feels very much like an afterthought

for one, it's capped at 16 players, the map isn't huge per se, but it does feel very empty very quickly

edited December 7
    obsidian's new game

looks like fallout in space?

Brolo on
  • cursedkingcursedking Registered User regular

But a couple of women of color taking pot shots at a generic white post apocalyptic raider dude in a pretty, blossoming post-apocalypse is, on its own, more interesting than anything they did in FC5's entirety

I don't think this it what it is but here's a good way to beef it - Far Cry 3, 4 and 5 prominently showcase the villians on their covers. I reckon these are our heroes but...

I was going to say even Ubi isn't dumb enough to make two black women its main villains but actually I don't believe that

We have a winner

I honestly Cannot Believe it, what a bad fucking move

• I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Don't let the bells end Registered User regular

i'm quoting this post because it's first but this might be the fastest a conversation on this forums has aged poorly and it's very good

wFIIe2N.jpg
  • LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    edited December 7
    still reeling at the fact that far cry 5 trailer is about taking revenge on the violent black women who destroy your lovely community after declaring that all they want to do is steal your shit and break everything

Lalabox on
    DarkPrimusMidniteBahamutZERODer Waffle MousCouscousStiltsgodmodeBhowLord_AsmodeusSirEtchwartsSorce
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Never do what your enemy expects you to do! Registered User regular
    Okay, if Epic is going to be pushing their store this hard, then they definitely have a good shot being real competitive with Steam.

• PeasPeas Registered User regular
    So I guess the Steam thread is going to have a new title or something eventually huh
    Exciting times

NrAtmCde S 01001011 00110000 01000010 01010001 00110010 00111001 01001110 01001011 01010010 01001100 00110101 01001000 01010010 00110111 01001100
    BahamutZERO
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Lalabox wrote: »
    still reeling at the fact that far cry 5 trailer is about taking revenge on the violent black women who destroy your lovely community after declaring that all they wanna do is [bang bang bang bang] and [ka-ching] take your money

BahamutZEROCrippl3kaceyp
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    it was honestly a lil surreal seeing all of the epic launcher ads while watching the whole thing through the Steam client.

zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
    Crippl3
  • MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    So I guess the Steam thread is going to have a new title or something eventually huh
    Exciting times

If we're being honest, this has basically just been the "PC gaming" thread for ages

97H9G7S.png PSN - Masked Unit | FFXIV - Laitarne Gilgamesh
    el_vicioBahamutZEROMidnitecB557FishmanDoobhGvzbgulDer Waffle MousWeedLordVegetaStiltsBrolodarunia106PeewiOlivawTofystedethKristmas KthulhuBucketmanKadithOmnipotentBagelKarozLord_AsmodeusKwoaruSorce
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) Stonewall started with a brickRegistered User regular
    I trust Brolo's fine leadership on this

I stream, now! [Tu, W, Th: 2-6 pm EST] and [Su, Sa: 4-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
    Muddy WaterTofystedethKwoarunever dieIoloSorce