Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

US Govt Shutdown 2018: It's a Trump Christmas Shutdown!

12467101

Posts

  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I find it hilarious how Pence is doing everything he can in that meeting to not draw attention to himself and the Internet seizes on that to focus so much attention on him.

    camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
    Harry DresdenFencingsaxmonikerElvenshaedestroyah87Rhesus PositiveRickRudekimeDesktop HippieA Kobold's KoboldStabbity StyleQuidMild ConfusionCantidezepherinbowenBullheadMoridin889BlackDragon480never dieshrykeboogedybooNo-QuarterShortyMan in the MistsTransporterHeirjdarksunKristmas Kthulhuoverride367brynhrtmnjimb213KoopahTroopahMagellSkeithMvrckMidniteMr RayMillabotkinJoolanderLord_AsmodeusElldrenKamarmjn6172L Ron HowardMatevemp123
  • DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Watching the video can we replace Schumer with pelosi clones?

    Seriously Schumer looked bad. He seemed angry and mean but also got beat up by bully trump quite a bit. But mainly he like super insulted Indiana and North Dakota

    His ejections jave consequences line got destroyed by trumps response of yeah that’s why the economy is doing so well now you’re welcome

    Meanwhile Pelosi just owned.

    Overall they got trump to just take future responsibility for any shutdown so that’s a big win even if Schumer looked meh.

    616610-1.png
    Harry Dresden
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    "Vice President Pence, would you like to tell us your opinion on the government shut down?"

    "Me? I'm just the coffee boy."

    LovelySpoitschussMatev
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    That was not an insult to Indiana and North Dakota.

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    monikerElvenshaejkylefultonJaysonFourdestroyah87Rhesus PositiveRickRudekimelonelyahavaNiryaBurnageStabbity StyleSyphonBlueVeagleDoctor DetroitMild ConfusionXaquinMarathonCantideZomroFANTOMASLovelyjoshofalltradesMoridin889EmperorSethBlackDragon480Chiselphanenever dieshrykeiTunesIsEvilboogedybooYamiB.Man in the MistsjdarksunKristmas Kthulhu38thDoebrynhrtmnKoopahTroopahDocshiftyMagellShadowhopeSkeithMvrckMidniteMillabotkinPLALord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethKetarMatevAegeriemp123
  • GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    "Vice President Pence, would you like to tell us your opinion on the government shut down?"

    "Me? I'm just the coffee boy."

    If I was pence I'd go full sasquatch; become the kind of thing that people tell stories about but which no one can really provide conclusive proof of the existance of.

    Because yeah: dudes best play is to be as under the radar as he can get so as to not to be too associated with trumps policies.

    Richy wrote: »
    But I think the resistance I’m getting more has to do with “rawr! Loklar said it! Rage!” than anything else.

    No, it has to do with the fact that you're done nothing but throw lies, blatant flasehoods, and downright dumb statements at us so far.
    Labeldestroyah87Harry Dresdenoverride367JoolanderMatevGnome-Interruptus
  • dlinfinitidlinfiniti Registered User regular
    he tried that
    and then got put in charge of the space force

    AAAAA!!! PLAAAYGUUU!!!!
  • GoumindongGoumindong Registered User regular
    Of course Pence is the one that can get comfy in the antique torture chairs

    True antiques are uncomfortable because they haven’t been re-upholstered in a long time. These have, they’re fine to sit in. Trump sits like that because he is fat. He leans over to hide his gut.



    More relevant. Is no one talking about how he said “we will get what we want; through the military or through you”. Was that not a threat of force? It sounded like it

    wbBv3fj.png
    Veagledestroyah87LovelymonikerSleepoverride367Centipede Damascusjimb213MidniteElldren
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    Goumindong wrote: »
    Of course Pence is the one that can get comfy in the antique torture chairs

    True antiques are uncomfortable because they haven’t been re-upholstered in a long time. These have, they’re fine to sit in. Trump sits like that because he is fat. He leans over to hide his gut.



    More relevant. Is no one talking about how he said “we will get what we want; through the military or through you”. Was that not a threat of force? It sounded like it

    He's been saying if he can't get funding, he will have the military build the wall the last week or so

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    monikerSleepshrykeoverride367MvrckElldrendispatch.oTofystedeth
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    Disrupter wrote: »
    Watching the video can we replace Schumer with pelosi clones?

    Seriously Schumer looked bad. He seemed angry and mean but also got beat up by bully trump quite a bit. But mainly he like super insulted Indiana and North Dakota

    His ejections jave consequences line got destroyed by trumps response of yeah that’s why the economy is doing so well now you’re welcome

    Meanwhile Pelosi just owned.

    Overall they got trump to just take future responsibility for any shutdown so that’s a big win even if Schumer looked meh.

    saying that Indiana and fucking south Dakota are Republican is not an insult.

    Indiana goddamn gave us pence

    MorganVFencingsaxRhesus PositiveStabbity StylejmcdonaldSiskadestroyah87LovelyMoridin889monikerNo-QuarterSleepshrykeYamiB.Emerlmaster999Man in the MistsPreacherGennenalyse RuebentynicDr. Phibbs McAtheyjdarksunKristmas KthulhubrynhrtmnCentipede DamascusA Kobold's KoboldShadowhopeSkeithMugsleyMvrckRickRudeMillNiryaabotkinJoolanderJaysonFourLord_AsmodeusElldrendispatch.oTofystedethKetarKamarmjn6172MatevAegeriemp123
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    I mean look, I am not saying Schumer is a universally great leader. I am just saying both he and Pelosi played that meeting excellently.

    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    Elvenshaedurandal4532jmcdonaldHarry DresdenSiskamonikerNo-QuartershrykeUreshiiAkumaMan in the MistsHeirGennenalyse RuebenjdarksunKristmas KthulhubrynhrtmnCentipede DamascusKoopahTroopahMr RayMillNiryaabotkinJoolanderJaysonFourLord_AsmodeusMidniteElldrenTofystedethMatev
  • Desktop HippieDesktop Hippie ATOMIKA! IT’S ME! IT’S DESKTOP HIPPIE!Registered User regular
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    Of course Pence is the one that can get comfy in the antique torture chairs

    I saw Elf on a Shelf trending on twitter, clicked on it for a quick look and found out it was people talking about Pence’s posture and silence during the meeting.

    That part of this is also just sinking in- the Vice President was sitting right there and said nothing.

    He even closed his eyes! Granted closing his eyes is what he does best but the President was losing his shit right in front of him and he looked like he was having a nap!

    muhqxj.jpg
  • MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    Of course Pence is the one that can get comfy in the antique torture chairs

    I saw Elf on a Shelf trending on twitter, clicked on it for a quick look and found out it was people talking about Pence’s posture and silence during the meeting.

    That part of this is also just sinking in- the Vice President was sitting right there and said nothing.

    He even closed his eyes! Granted closing his eyes is what he does best but the President was losing his shit right in front of him and he looked like he was having a nap!

    It's possible he's been through enough of this tirades that he defaults to "Ohh, not this shit again." and retreats internally into a fantasy land where he gets to persecute gays wothout opposition.

    Side note, I'm sad the thread title isn't "Trumper Tantrum". Always thought that was the best description for what he does.

    Harry DresdenKayne Red RobeLovelyMoridin889monikerCommander ZoomEmerlmaster999Man in the MistsElvenshaeDuke 2.0ForarGennenalyse RuebenjdarksunCentipede DamascusShadowhopeDacSpoitLord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethMatevemp123
  • GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Goumindong wrote: »
    Of course Pence is the one that can get comfy in the antique torture chairs

    True antiques are uncomfortable because they haven’t been re-upholstered in a long time. These have, they’re fine to sit in. Trump sits like that because he is fat. He leans over to hide his gut.



    More relevant. Is no one talking about how he said “we will get what we want; through the military or through you”. Was that not a threat of force? It sounded like it

    He's been saying if he can't get funding, he will have the military build the wall the last week or so

    Ok.

    How is he going to acquire the raw materials to construct his insipid wall without funding?

    Like, is he planning on just having the longest, most epic game of red rover the world has ever seen as the marines hold hands for miles? Maybe do a 2000 mile long human pyramid using the army?

    Richy wrote: »
    But I think the resistance I’m getting more has to do with “rawr! Loklar said it! Rage!” than anything else.

    No, it has to do with the fact that you're done nothing but throw lies, blatant flasehoods, and downright dumb statements at us so far.
  • AngelHedgieAngelHedgie Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    No-Quarter wrote: »
    Of course Pence is the one that can get comfy in the antique torture chairs

    I saw Elf on a Shelf trending on twitter, clicked on it for a quick look and found out it was people talking about Pence’s posture and silence during the meeting.

    That part of this is also just sinking in- the Vice President was sitting right there and said nothing.

    I mean

    He's worthless and he knows it

    Trump probably forgets he exists on the regular

    As a Rep, his nickname was "Mike Dense".

    Among his fellow Republicans.

    XBL: Nox Aeternum / PSN: NoxAeternum / NN:NoxAeternum / Steam: noxaeternum
    Desktop HippieMorganVVeagledestroyah87LovelyMoridin889monikerBlackDragon480shrykeCommander Zoomnever dieMan in the MistsElvenshaeDuke 2.0Gennenalyse RuebentynicjdarksunTynnanoverride367brynhrtmnA Kobold's KoboldPhillishereShadowhopeSkeithMvrckTNTrooperCalicaMillabotkinJoolanderJaysonFourPLALord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethFryKamarmjn6172NobeardMatevDevlin_Dragonusemp123
  • LanzLanz Registered User regular
    .
    Gaddez wrote: »
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Goumindong wrote: »
    Of course Pence is the one that can get comfy in the antique torture chairs

    True antiques are uncomfortable because they haven’t been re-upholstered in a long time. These have, they’re fine to sit in. Trump sits like that because he is fat. He leans over to hide his gut.



    More relevant. Is no one talking about how he said “we will get what we want; through the military or through you”. Was that not a threat of force? It sounded like it

    He's been saying if he can't get funding, he will have the military build the wall the last week or so

    Ok.

    How is he going to acquire the raw materials to construct his insipid wall without funding?

    Like, is he planning on just having the longest, most epic game of red rover the world has ever seen as the marines hold hands for miles? Maybe do a 2000 mile long human pyramid using the army?


    You know

    I never figured that 2018 would end with Trump instigating a half assed xenophobic retread of Hands Across America, dragging the troops into his farcical nightmare.

    But now I realize it is the only fitting end to the year.

    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    GaddezShadowhope
  • MegaMan001MegaMan001 CRNA Rochester, MNRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Good Lord, Pelosi and Schumer played Trump like a complete asshole. Schumer is tool, but he clearly wanted a NY Post shout out.

    Has anyone done any research on this claim that we apparently captured ten terrorists in the 'recent period of time'?

    EDIT: Holy, shit. Trump said that sick people with medical problems who are probably contagious are flooding the country?

    MegaMan001 on
    I am in the business of saving lives.
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Good Lord, Pelosi and Schumer played Trump like a complete asshole. Schumer is tool, but he clearly wanted a NY Post shout out.

    Has anyone done any research on this claim that we apparently captured ten terrorists in the 'recent period of time'?

    This just gives me flashbacks about how everyone was gawking about how Hillary played Trump during that first debate with bringing up Alicia Machado, but it didn't wind up doing squat, really.

    OrcaSleepCommander ZoomJragghenShortyHeirAbsoluteZerooverride367AistanRickRudeJoolanderMatevGnome-Interruptus
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    This is just gonna get intepreted according to party affiliation. I bet on the right the headlines are all going to be how Trump "destroyed" the democratic leadership in that meeting.

    LovelyzekebeauSleepChiselphaneMahnmutShortyAbsoluteZeroDuke 2.0jdarksunKristmas Kthulhuoverride367AistanJoolanderMidniteTofystedethMatevBloodySloth
  • SyphonBlueSyphonBlue Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Good Lord, Pelosi and Schumer played Trump like a complete asshole. Schumer is tool, but he clearly wanted a NY Post shout out.

    Has anyone done any research on this claim that we apparently captured ten terrorists in the 'recent period of time'?

    EDIT: Holy, shit. Trump said that sick people with medical problems who are probably contagious are flooding the country?

    There's no research to do, it's a lie. You know how I know it's a lie? Because Donald Trump said it.

    And also, if it was true, he would've been screaming it from the rooftops.

    LxX6eco.jpg
    PSN/Steam/NNID: SyphonBlue | BNet: SyphonBlue#1126
    LovelyPhoenix-DMan in the MistsHeirEmerlmaster999ElvenshaeGennenalyse RuebentynicKristmas Kthulhuoverride367brynhrtmnLabelJaysonFourLord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethMatevGnome-Interruptusemp123
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited December 2018
    Apparently, that particular lie originated with Pence.

    Fencingsax on
    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • VeagleVeagle Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Good Lord, Pelosi and Schumer played Trump like a complete asshole. Schumer is tool, but he clearly wanted a NY Post shout out.

    Has anyone done any research on this claim that we apparently captured ten terrorists in the 'recent period of time'?

    This just gives me flashbacks about how everyone was gawking about how Hillary played Trump during that first debate with bringing up Alicia Machado, but it didn't wind up doing squat, really.

    I've already seen the media running with the 'Trump Shutdown' naming convention, so if that sticks this time, I'd consider that a win.

    steam_sig.png
    durandal4532FencingsaxDisruptermonikernever dieMan in the MistsHeirElvenshaeGennenalyse Ruebenjimb213JaysonFourLord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethMatevemp123
  • Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Good Lord, Pelosi and Schumer played Trump like a complete asshole. Schumer is tool, but he clearly wanted a NY Post shout out.

    Has anyone done any research on this claim that we apparently captured ten terrorists in the 'recent period of time'?

    EDIT: Holy, shit. Trump said that sick people with medical problems who are probably contagious are flooding the country?

    It was Fox News propaganda during the midterms. That the caravan people were sick with diseases and stuff, along with all the other bullshit.

    steam_sig.png

    Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
    FencingsaxmonikerMan in the MistsElvenshaetynicoverride367OrphaneLabelLord_AsmodeusElldrenemp123
  • ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    What's amazing is it wasn't even official fox propaganda, like I think the guest who suggested it was even mildly questioned by the fox host. Trump isn't repeating Fox News propaganda, he's repeating stuff even fox balked at

    FencingsaxLegacyTofystedeth
  • silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    I tried to watch the video, but it's so infuriating when he interrupts Pelosi "excuse me, that's not what I think" then just starts talking over her. Manners man! Come on!

    V wrote:
    Words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth.

  • MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    I tried to watch the video, but it's so infuriating when he interrupts Pelosi "excuse me, that's not what I think" then just starts talking over her. Manners man! Come on!

    As someone mentioned earlier, it's a woman he has no power over, openly disagreeing with him.

    There's no way he could respond any differently. Trump is almost solely lizard brain. That he did this while cameras are rolling, basically proves it.

    He puts the Id in idiot.

    Harry DresdenCantidedurandal4532LovelymonikerNo-QuartershrykeCommander ZoomPhoenix-DLegacyMan in the MistsEmerlmaster999ElvenshaeAbsoluteZeroDuke 2.0Gennenalyse RuebentynicjdarksunKristmas Kthulhuoverride367brynhrtmnFencingsaxCentipede DamascusA Kobold's Koboldjimb213SkeithMvrckTNTrooperDarkPrimusRickRudeMr RayMillNiryaabotkinLabelJoolanderJaysonFourLord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethKamarmjn6172Matevemp123
  • KalTorakKalTorak Way up inside your butthole, Morty. WAAAAY up inside there.Registered User regular
    I tried to watch the video, but it's so infuriating when he interrupts Pelosi "excuse me, that's not what I think" then just starts talking over her. Manners man! Come on!

    Did you forget who we’re talking about here?

    Feloniousmoz
  • MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    I tried to watch the video, but it's so infuriating when he interrupts Pelosi "excuse me, that's not what I think" then just starts talking over her. Manners man! Come on!

    I like this quick article on that.

    While Trump mansplained, Pelosi illustrated her case for a ‘woman at the table’

    The more women that are at the top and in power especially publicly the more actions like that will be unacceptable.

    03x29di.png
    No-QuarterHefflingHeirElvenshaeDuke 2.0Gennenalyse Ruebenjdarksunoverride367brynhrtmnFencingsaxCentipede DamascusA Kobold's KoboldTNTrooperMr RayMillNiryaabotkinJaysonFourLord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethemp123
  • DisrupterDisrupter Registered User regular
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Disrupter wrote: »
    Watching the video can we replace Schumer with pelosi clones?

    Seriously Schumer looked bad. He seemed angry and mean but also got beat up by bully trump quite a bit. But mainly he like super insulted Indiana and North Dakota

    His ejections jave consequences line got destroyed by trumps response of yeah that’s why the economy is doing so well now you’re welcome

    Meanwhile Pelosi just owned.

    Overall they got trump to just take future responsibility for any shutdown so that’s a big win even if Schumer looked meh.

    saying that Indiana and fucking south Dakota are Republican is not an insult.

    Indiana goddamn gave us pence

    It wasn’t meant to be an insult. But it represents the Dems biggest flaw which is marginalizing Midwest fly over country voters. It was a dumb thing to say. You could make the same point without specifically calling out states

    I think Schumer and pelosi ended up tearing trump apart together. But Schumer looked bad. Maybe it’s needed? Maybe someone has to get that trump stink on him to get him agitated and making mistakes like taking credit for a future shut down

    But Schumer didn’t look good IMO

    616610-1.png
    Heir
  • TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    I tried to watch the video, but it's so infuriating when he interrupts Pelosi "excuse me, that's not what I think" then just starts talking over her. Manners man! Come on!

    And its not even just Pelosi or women. That interview with the Fox guy, where he shit on the General that got Osama. The Fox guy listed the Generals accomplishments and Trump interrupted him with "Excuse me, he is a Hillary supporter".

  • joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades 地獄のようにかわいい あなたは嫉妬深いかRegistered User regular
    I read the whole transcript of the Trump/Pelosi/Schumer meeting.

    It reads like two people trying desperately to debate somebody in the middle of a stroke.

    ジェイムズ・ブラウンの好きな色は何ですか?
    青!
    Captain Inertiabowendurandal4532Johnny Chopsockynever dieElvenshaeGennenalyse Ruebenoverride367JaysonFourElldrenKamar
  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    They’re trying to avoid the spray of skunk tinkle

  • daveNYCdaveNYC Why universe hate Waspinator? Registered User regular
    They’re trying to avoid the spray of skunk tinkle

    I really wish she hadn't said that. Nobody should say tinkle unless they absolutely have to, and even then never as an adjective. Either say 'pissing' or make a comment along the lines that LBJ had a good description of the situation, and let the reporters google whatever profanely insulting quote of his they think is relevant. Tinkle, ugh.

  • AtomikaAtomika not a robot. does not eat bugs!Registered User regular
    TheBigEasy wrote: »
    I tried to watch the video, but it's so infuriating when he interrupts Pelosi "excuse me, that's not what I think" then just starts talking over her. Manners man! Come on!

    And its not even just Pelosi or women. That interview with the Fox guy, where he shit on the General that got Osama. The Fox guy listed the Generals accomplishments and Trump interrupted him with "Excuse me, he is a Hillary supporter".

    Which he wasn’t

    Harry DresdenmonikerGennenalyse Ruebenoverride367FencingsaxElldren
  • FANTOMASFANTOMAS Flan ArgentavisRegistered User regular
    Is the word tinkle so bizarre that it requires that much attention, while the president of the US is threatening with shutting down the government and using the military to fulfill a campaign promise?
    Like are there any deep implications in the usage of that particular word that would warrant analysis while the country is metaphorically catching fire?

    thatassemblyguyMorganVdestroyah87CantideHavelock2.0Orcanever dieMahnmutLegacykimeMan in the MistsForarGennenalyse Ruebenoverride36738thDoejimb213HeirA Kobold's KoboldCalicaMr RayabotkinDark Raven XSmrtnikLord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedeth
  • TarantioTarantio Registered User regular
    I feel like it's important to point out that the interruption didn't start with "excuse me."

    He said "Hillary Clinton fan" and then interrupted again when the interviewer tried to finish his question with "Excuse me, Hillary Clinton fan."

    It wasn't an apology for interrupting, it was an indignant response to the interviewer not agreeing to dismiss the question entirely when he said that lie the first time.

    This is probably a decent model for how Trump will handle the shutdown. Rudely, repetitively, and primarily through falsehood.

    "Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be -- or to be indistinguishable from -- self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
    Neal Stephenson
    FANTOMASdurandal4532shrykeMan in the MistsjdarksunKristmas Kthulhuoverride367FencingsaxA Kobold's KoboldDarkPrimusabotkinLord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethKamarMatevGnome-Interruptusemp123
  • MorganVMorganV Registered User regular
    FANTOMAS wrote: »
    Is the word tinkle so bizarre that it requires that much attention, while the president of the US is threatening with shutting down the government and using the military to fulfill a campaign promise?
    Like are there any deep implications in the usage of that particular word that would warrant analysis while the country is metaphorically catching fire?

    I figure it's the media and punditry trying to both sides this shit.

    If she'd said "piss", they'd be falling over themselves to point out she's as crass as he is. That her "message" is even close to as comparable to his actions on a daily basis.

    It's infuriating.

    thatassemblyguyFANTOMASJohnny ChopsockyMan in the MistsAbsoluteZerojdarksunoverride367Moridin889JaysonFour
  • monikermoniker Registered User regular
    MegaMan001 wrote: »
    Good Lord, Pelosi and Schumer played Trump like a complete asshole. Schumer is tool, but he clearly wanted a NY Post shout out.

    Has anyone done any research on this claim that we apparently captured ten terrorists in the 'recent period of time'?

    This just gives me flashbacks about how everyone was gawking about how Hillary played Trump during that first debate with bringing up Alicia Machado, but it didn't wind up doing squat, really.

    It did a lot, just not over a period of several months with intervening events.

    The shutdown is scheduled for 9 days from now.

  • Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    She used a juvenile euphemism in the middle of a goddamn quote about trying to play “mom” to Trump’s toddler. It’s savage.

    FANTOMASdestroyah87never diekimeMan in the MistsjmcdonaldGennenalyse RuebenjdarksunFencingsaxMoridin889MvrckMr RayNiryaLabelJaysonFourLord_AsmodeusElldrenTofystedethMatev
  • Mild ConfusionMild Confusion Smash All Things Registered User regular
    I prefer the part where she attacks his masculinity.

    Nothing pisses off a wannabe tough guy like telling him what he really is.

    steam_sig.png

    Battlenet ID: MildC#11186 - If I'm in the game, send me an invite at anytime and I'll play.
    shrykeSleepDoctorArchmonikerSyphonBlueMorganVShortynever dieMazzyxCaptainPeacockMan in the MistsTicaldfjamElvenshaeRedTideForarDuke 2.0CantideGennenalyse RuebenbowenjdarksunKristmas Kthulhuoverride367brynhrtmnFencingsaxCentipede DamascusKoopahTroopahSkeithHeirMr FuzzbuttrndmheroMvrckTNTrooperDarkPrimusBlackDragon480NiryaabotkinLabelJaysonFourLord_AsmodeusMortal SkyElldrenMatevH3Knucklesemp123
  • TaximesTaximes Registered User regular
    Disrupter wrote: »
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Disrupter wrote: »
    Watching the video can we replace Schumer with pelosi clones?

    Seriously Schumer looked bad. He seemed angry and mean but also got beat up by bully trump quite a bit. But mainly he like super insulted Indiana and North Dakota

    His ejections jave consequences line got destroyed by trumps response of yeah that’s why the economy is doing so well now you’re welcome

    Meanwhile Pelosi just owned.

    Overall they got trump to just take future responsibility for any shutdown so that’s a big win even if Schumer looked meh.

    saying that Indiana and fucking south Dakota are Republican is not an insult.

    Indiana goddamn gave us pence

    It wasn’t meant to be an insult. But it represents the Dems biggest flaw which is marginalizing Midwest fly over country voters. It was a dumb thing to say. You could make the same point without specifically calling out states

    I think Schumer and pelosi ended up tearing trump apart together. But Schumer looked bad. Maybe it’s needed? Maybe someone has to get that trump stink on him to get him agitated and making mistakes like taking credit for a future shut down

    But Schumer didn’t look good IMO

    The better way to say it would have been "When the president is bragging about winning red states you know he's in trouble."

    Either way, one of the most pathetic moments of the entire debate was Trump's response to that: "...well...I did...I did win those states..."

    kimedestroyah87ElvenshaeGennenalyse RuebenjdarksunCentipede DamascusFencingsaxVeagleDesktop HippieJoolanderJaysonFourPLALord_AsmodeusMatevH3Knuckles
This discussion has been closed.